Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:23:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
acdc

Activity: 939
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 02:39:03 AM

HEy cool look somebody already made a new moderated OFFICIAL HEAT LEDGER BLOCKCHAIN 3.0 thread!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1789420.msg17843869#msg17843869

Let's all join!

learn how to make a moderated thread, you're 0 from 2 attempts

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StewieG

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 02:56:14 AM

I have suggestion, lock this thread and start a new moderated one, delete all fud posts, BUT, copy all deleted posts to an unmoderated 'trash' thread. That way nothing is censored, but the main thread is easier to read. Only objections to moderated threads is censorship, but if all deleted posts are still viewable in another place nobody can complain.
Here is my suggestion, let's keep this thread and anyone who wants to have a new thread can go and create a new thread and post into the new thread? Sounds like a good idea! I like this thread, just because some people want to censor this thread we should not allow it! This is a perfectly fine thread!

Yes, that would work also, make this the 'trash' thread and start a new moderated thread elsewhere.  

I don't like censorship, but what's happening here is pointless now. If stewie makes any good points and valid criticism nobody sees anymore coz he's too verbose, and most have him on ignore, but if he makes a succinct critique in a moderated thread it should, and would, stay imo.

I just want more effective thread

HEy cool look somebody already made a new moderated OFFICIAL HEAT LEDGER BLOCKCHAIN 3.0 thread!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1789443.new#new

Let's all join!
This one should be correct now!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1789443.new#new
StewieG

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 03:16:26 AM

Svante, your response regarding the c-cex coins is needed.
This fundamental matter must be openly addressed and clarified.

HEy man maybe they wil answer your questions in this NEW MODERATED OFFICIAL HEATCOIN THREAD!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1789443

Oh look your question was already asked!
scaryvirus

Activity: 570

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 03:28:35 AM

Yes, that would work also, make this the 'trash' thread and start a new moderated thread elsewhere.  

I don't like censorship, but what's happening here is pointless now. If stewie makes any good points and valid criticism nobody sees anymore coz he's too verbose, and most have him on ignore, but if he makes a succinct critique in a moderated thread it should, and would, stay imo.

So much this. Even ignored the spamming is so insane, I get maybe one post with real information per page to read.
StewieG

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 03:31:25 AM

So much this. Even ignored the spamming is so insane, I get maybe one post with real information per page to read.

This is your lucky day, there is a new MODERATED OFFICIAL HEATLEDGER BLOCKCHAIN 3.0 THREAD , check it out!
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 04:10:46 AM

So we get a half way done coin and more promises of tomorrow, Alcurex is now falling under my "another scammer" list.

About 1+ years ago, halibit confirmed that NODE coin was a legitimate project because he looked at the code (which is still not public). NODE devs disappeared, halibit takes off the coin from Alcurex. Then some of us are hoping to revive it, I message halibit if his assesment of the code is still valid and what happened with his MicroCoin (another failed coin) project, no replies. He sure was replying to me 1+ years ago when he thought he could make profit though  Roll Eyes

So now it brings us to this (HEAT), so far, almost failed coin and Alcurex reaping profits from trading. I thought halibit could be trusted, but after seeing how HEAT is turning out, it seems like he played the same cards to pull more BTC out of unsuspecting investors.

I take back what I said about halibit/Alcurex being trustworthy, do not trust none of these Finnish projects until further evidence can be shown that they are trustworthy. All they are showing us is their willingness to try to pull scams and make Bitcoin community less trustful.

Another same story for the books in BTC altcoin scene, so far it looks like that  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Tektite

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 04:45:49 AM

So we get a half way done coin and more promises of tomorrow, Alcurex is now falling under my "another scammer" list.

About 1+ years ago, halibit confirmed that NODE coin was a legitimate project because he looked at the code (which is still not public). NODE devs disappeared, halibit takes off the coin from Alcurex. Then some of us are hoping to revive it, I message halibit if his assesment of the code is still valid and what happened with his MicroCoin (another failed coin) project, no replies. He sure was replying to me 1+ years ago when he thought he could make profit though  Roll Eyes

So now it brings us to this (HEAT), so far, almost failed coin and Alcurex reaping profits from trading. I thought halibit could be trusted, but after seeing how HEAT is turning out, it seems like he played the same cards to pull more BTC out of unsuspecting investors.

I take back what I said about halibit/Alcurex being trustworthy, do not trust none of these Finnish projects until further evidence can be shown that they are trustworthy. All they are showing us is their willingness to try to pull scams and make Bitcoin community less trustful.

Another same story for the books in BTC altcoin scene, so far it looks like that  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Yes, there are these untrustable Finnish projects like LocalBitcoins or Denarium ;P
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 04:49:52 AM

About 1+ years ago, halibit confirmed that NODE coin was a legitimate project because he looked at the code (which is still not public). NODE devs disappeared, halibit takes off the coin from Alcurex. Then some of us are hoping to revive it, I message halibit if his assesment of the code is still valid and what happened with his MicroCoin (another failed coin) project, no replies. He sure was replying to me 1+ years ago when he thought he could make profit though  Roll Eyes

Another same story for the books in BTC altcoin scene, so far it looks like that  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Yes, there are these untrustable Finnish projects like LocalBitcoins or Denarium ;P

Your account creation: February 04, 2016, 03:50:28

Seems like desperate attempts at trying to spread positive propaganda by those behind these projects by creating new accounts.

Keep digging your own hole.  Roll Eyes
Tektite

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 04:52:50 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2017, 06:40:25 AM by Tektite

Seems like desperate attempts at trying to spread positive propaganda by those behind these projects by creating new accounts.

Keep digging your own hole.  Roll Eyes

What are you talking about?

LocalBitcoins is maybe biggest peer to peer Bitcoin exchange and Denarium has been around for while offering their physical Bitcoins.

You cant put all finnish projects to same box.
uetani

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 04:57:36 AM

It's funny, but I went from lurker to registered user just to be able to use the "ignore" feature. Progress comes from the most unexpected places...
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 05:47:40 AM

Funny how you call someone out publicly and now they have the time to reply back.

Keep digging your own hole in that 560 mile long land called Finland, like it would take much for all these people behind these Finnish projects to meet and discuss on their next "big BTC gain." Would take about less than ~1 day to travel the whole country from south to north.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Unless proof is presented showing the outcome the devs claim, trust on these projects should be limited.
halibit
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 05:52:45 AM

About 1+ years ago, halibit confirmed that NODE coin was a legitimate project because he looked at the code (which is still not public). NODE devs disappeared, halibit takes off the coin from Alcurex. Then some of us are hoping to revive it, I message halibit if his assesment of the code is still valid and what happened with his MicroCoin (another failed coin) project, no replies. He sure was replying to me 1+ years ago when he thought he could make profit though  Roll Eyes

Another same story for the books in BTC altcoin scene, so far it looks like that  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Im not responsible (and can't be) any coin projects.
NODE, HEAT ?? Those are not my projects at all.
HEAT has not make any profits for me.
MRC is open project, no ICO, instamine etc. if you like to get it success, start developing it.
Crapsy

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 07:04:57 AM

Seems like we are getting more offtopic.

Let us concentrate on the fact that in HEAT there is a rollback and the chain is properly tested by a forging (0-reward) dev-account, open to users doing transactions, both payments and trades. This is the only right step after the difficulties it has faced in the past releases. A datacrunching few days is ahead and hopefully after that, we can put aside the labourpains and enjoy a smooth, fluent chain with a errorless AE.
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:50:22 AM

Keep digging your own hole.  Roll Eyes

there are alot people unhappy with alcurex. there were scam accusations against alcurex. blamming alcurex when investor is losing money. (short story: there was a hack alot of ltc and btc lost)

its rasist and stupid to blame finnish projects for your loss of money. halibit will implement the heat wallet in the next days. so you cant deposit or withdraw heat from alcurex. for me thats kind of secure enough. he is not paying forging rewards out at the moment and talking about 'a few days'. lets wait.

i see no trading of the heat token anyway. so at the moment this project seem to be not taking off.
johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 09:32:20 AM

could be the chain forged again.

registering new accounts is not possible at the moment.
--supernet is not forging

http://heatbrowser.com/report.html

Crapsy

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 09:36:41 AM

so at the moment this project seem to be not taking off.

Sometimes a 'back-to-basics' 'phase is required to get everything settled. I have no doubt that in the couple of following days everything out of order couldn't be fixed.

After that, we can as a community put pressure to implementation of additional features and 3rd party exchanges. Nothing is gained by shouting them out now because there is already awareness.
Jiddu

Activity: 390

into the clusterfuck

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 09:43:00 AM

could be the chain forged again.

registering new accounts is not possible at the moment.
--supernet is not forging

http://heatbrowser.com/report.html

There's been a rollback, see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1543991.msg17842434#msg17842434
memberberry

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 02:32:12 PM

Sometimes a 'back-to-basics' 'phase is required to get everything settled. I have no doubt that in the couple of following days everything out of order couldn't be fixed.

After that, we can as a community put pressure to implementation of additional features and 3rd party exchanges. Nothing is gained by shouting them out now because there is already awareness.

GET OUT OF HERE!! No one buys your crap anymore, Crapsy. "Back-to-Basics" phase? Are you kidding? This project is a mess, some will say scam even.

Dont't get fooled by sockpuppets guys!

LOCK 'EM UP!!

vytasz7

Activity: 561

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 03:54:56 PM

Im not responsible (and can't be) any coin projects.
NODE, HEAT ?? Those are not my projects at all.
HEAT has not make any profits for me.
MRC is open project, no ICO, instamine etc. if you like to get it success, start developing it.

When will be possible to deposit heats to allcurex ?
Crapsy

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 03:58:54 PM

GET OUT OF HERE!! No one buys your crap anymore, Crapsy. "Back-to-Basics" phase? Are you kidding? This project is a mess, some will say scam even.

Dont't get fooled by sockpuppets guys!

LOCK 'EM UP!!

No crap anywhere. Pure realism.
Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: