Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:34:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
mr.coinzy

Activity: 500
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 11:48:55 PM

Working on integrating the current features and compilation of the genesis block. It'll be late night until we can update status of the launch.

the longest night of mankind history

True that! longgggg night

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitdexter

Activity: 326
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 12:07:43 AM

It is now officially the 19th....... GMT

This is bullshit, launch was meant to be on the 5 of September,
You guys then kept delaying & gave a 18th OF Jan definitive date.
Well the 18th has passed and i see no launch. WTF ITS BEEN CLOSE TO 5 MONTHS & you still couldn't deliver this on the 18th AS PROMISED.

The 19th wasn't meant to be an 'update of status'-  The 18th was meant to be LAUNCH.

I am starting to realise STEWIEG frustration. This is such BS.
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 12:19:49 AM

Well the 18th has passed and i see no launch. WTF ITS BEEN CLOSE TO 5 MONTHS & you still couldn't deliver this on the 18th AS PROMISED.

The 19th wasn't meant to be an 'update of status'-  The 18th was meant to be LAUNCH.

Then dump, you dumbass newbie
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773
Merit: 500

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 12:33:24 AM

The file in the following URL contains the preliminary genesis block data. It's not going to be changed before applying unless something pretty serious or significant errors come up. First column is the amount of HEATs the account will receive. Find your HEAT account and verify it's right. If you haven't created your HEAT account or it isn't present, it's possible to claim the stake after the HEAT tokens have been distributed.

http://pastebin.com/vEjEWQmj

During double check calculations and due to last minute removal of two large unauthorized FIMK participations, the 1.50x multiplier changed slightly. As we already let that out earlier today to the exchangers who have applied it, to achieve the 25 000 000 HEAT genesis we're gonna stick with that and will thus have 606164 extra HEAT as spare to fix any possible genesis omittances due to stakeholders or our manual verification, and to distribute the remaining amount to stakeholders or as bounties etc. during the first year after launch. This can be discussed and voted about on the HEAT forum after launch.

Some accounts have multiple entries, it's possible we sum these up to the genesis so there may be just a single transaction. If you notice problems in the list regarding your account, please email support at heatledger doz com or use the contact form on our web site.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

memberberry

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 12:35:30 AM

Yeah! Such an advanced and innovative technology stack needs its time. I guess they will launch any minute. Remember how many products they implemented and what goes online any minute. This will change everything!

mr.coinzy

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 12:43:25 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2017, 12:56:40 AM by mr.coinzy

The file in the following URL contains the preliminary genesis block data. It's not going to be changed before applying unless something pretty serious or significant errors come up. First column is the amount of HEATs the account will receive. Find your HEAT account and verify it's right. If you haven't created your HEAT account or it isn't present, it's possible to claim the stake after the HEAT tokens have been distributed.

During double check calculations and due to last minute removal of two large unauthorized FIMK participations, the 1.50x multiplier changed slightly. As we already let that out earlier today to the exchangers who have applied it, to achieve the 25 000 000 HEAT genesis we're gonna stick with that and will thus have 606164 extra HEAT as spare to fix any possible genesis omittances due to stakeholders or our manual verification, and to distribute the remaining amount to stakeholders or as bounties etc. during the first year after launch. This can be discussed and voted about on the HEAT forum after launch.

Some accounts have multiple entries, it's possible we sum these up to the genesis so there may be just a single transaction. If you notice problems in the list regarding your account, please email support at heatledger doz com or use the contact form on our web site.

These extra heat coins can not be given as bounties, they where paid for by the investors who participated in your ICO and according to the agreement you had with your investors they should be divided to them according to their participation! This must be done when you give the coins out to all your investors and NOT "during the first year after launch"! - You can not withhold investor coins in your possession after the period you are supposed to give them (these coins are not yours to hold but belong to the people who paid for them).
You can not just decide to change the agreement because you find it appropriate.  Honestly I can not believe I even need to say this out loud... Do you even understand what an agreement means??
mr.coinzy

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 12:57:52 AM

These extra heat coins can not be given as bounties, they where paid for by the investors who participated in your ICO and according to the agreement you had with your investors they should be divided to them according to their participation!
You can not just decide to change the agreement because you find it appropriate.  Honestly I can not believe I even need to say this out loud... Do you even understand what an agreement means??

This can be discussed and voted about on the HEAT forum after launch.

There is nothing to discuss or vote on. people invested their money according to an agreement prior to the ICO. you CAN NOT change this agreement after the fact and after you collected the funds!
If you wanted to do so you should have made it clear to your investors that they might not receive all their coins if so decided upon.
There was an obligatory agreement here and you will respect it and abide by it.
mr.coinzy

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 01:01:59 AM

If anyone here from the investors chooses to give up on their share of these coins they can do so on their own accord. They can not however decide to give up on funds who belong to other people. I want the coins I paid for, and these extra coins belong to me and to the rest of your investors.
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 01:06:05 AM

Maybe I formulated the usage of the 606k HEAT in a confusing way - of course it's primarily supposed to be distributed to the original stakeholders. Due to exchangers being live before the mainnet, the stakeholder distribution has already been breached so we don't consider it an equally fair option to be distributed right now as a bonus at least. While being forced to consider options due to the slight technical force majeure of that calculation mismatch, it could be used to the benefit of stakeholders in some yet undecided way should any kind of consensus there be reached. The only decision we're now making is to allow time and maybe more options for the usage of that lot. The best way likely is to drop it to original stakeholders, however that can also be done a little later, still according to their original stake. There may be also be some more beneficial options available in this unexpected situation, which can only be revealed through constructive discussion with the stakeholders.

bitdexter

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 01:16:57 AM

The 19th wasn't meant to be an 'update of status'-  The 18th was meant to be LAUNCH.

If you don't see anything wrong here then your the moron.

Well lets see if they release anything on the 19th........
mr.coinzy

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 01:17:48 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2017, 01:40:23 AM by mr.coinzy

Maybe I formulated the usage of the 606k HEAT in a confusing way - of course it's primarily supposed to be distributed to the original stakeholders. Due to exchangers being live before the mainnet, the stakeholder distribution has already been breached so we don't consider it an equally fair option to be distributed right now as a bonus at least. While being forced to consider options due to the slight technical force majeure of that calculation mismatch, it could be used to the benefit of stakeholders in some yet undecided way should any kind of consensus there be reached. The only decision we're now making is to allow time and maybe more options for the usage of that lot. The best way likely is to drop it to original stakeholders, however that can also be done a little later, still according to their original stake. There may be also be some more beneficial options available in this unexpected situation, which can only be revealed through constructive discussion with the stakeholders.

Correction - it is not the primary usage of these coins to be given to your stakeholders/ico investors, it is the ONLY usage. You had an agreement. People gave you money according to that agreement. Your investors should not care as to why you have in your possession extra coins (force major is not the reason by the way - take some responsibility to your mistakes for once). These coins belong to the people who sent you funds - they purchased these coins from you and doing anything but giving them these coins is withholding funds not rightfully due to you . It is that simple. No confusion here. Respect the agreement - your investors committed to it once they sent you money, now it is your turn to do your part in the agreed deal and give them the coins they paid for.
You want to maintain a legal company? Start by abiding the law - Preventing your investors from receiving purchased coins is violating the basic agreement by which this transaction was founded on and that is illegal in any country on the planet. Talking won't change this fact and I think you want to refrain from becoming a criminal.
Jack Needles

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 01:21:03 AM

Let me guess.  You have never worked on complex software.  Be patient.  It is very important that everything is right, since it's our money on the line.  Please, let them get it right.
bitdexter

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 01:46:48 AM

Let me guess.  You have never worked on complex software.  Be patient.  It is very important that everything is right, since it's our money on the line.  Please, let them get it right.

I think we have all been extremely patient.
On another note, I 100% agree with MR Coinzy. The surplus Heat belongs to Heat investors. Period.
Slackdaddy

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 01:59:39 AM

I can't wait for the launch. At last that silly whining will stop.

GO GO HEAT Smiley

Exactly. Can't take it anymore. All those kiddos with lack of vision who did not invest into the ICO and now desperately want it to fail so the don't look like complete idiots. Sadly their fudding here shines a very dark light onto HEAT, but I can't stop telling you guys: HEAT is totally legit and 110% not a scam. Trust me!.
To all fellow HEAT investors I wish a happy release day and let the haters feel the HEAT!!

Time for HEAT to go to the MOON. We are seeing big increase in volume and this is only the beginning. Lets see where it can go .

HEAT is so toxic now, they may have to take it to the moon, just to get that rancid shit off earth!😠
durerus

Activity: 321
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 02:18:19 AM

Just checked my Genesis account. Seems like only my FIMK investment got counted, not my 4.5 times bigger BTC investment.
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 02:33:44 AM

Just checked my Genesis account. Seems like only my FIMK investment got counted, not my 4.5 times bigger BTC investment.
This is not the place to clarify that. Please contact the liveagent support from our site with details thanks.

A few obstacles have came up to slow us down from achieving the launch estimation of Jan 18th. We've been working 18 hours straight and will continue after sleep.

mr.coinzy

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 02:37:51 AM

This is not the place to clarify that. Please contact the liveagent support from our site with details thanks.

A few obstacles have came up to slow us down from achieving the launch estimation of Jan 18th. We've been working 18 hours straight and will continue after sleep.

Good, now you have enough time to recalculate and correct the amounts to be distributed to the investors to include the extra 600k+ coins that are in your possession.
dev0tion

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 03:20:53 AM

Might want to double check the new website on Safari. The logo doesn't size down enough.
Site is better looking than the previous one.
LiskEnterprise

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 05:02:11 AM

I made investments into HEAT with ETH, BTC, FIM, NXT.

It would be nice to see the spreadsheet with my account number and the amount of heat also with the date and payment method. (BTC, ETH, FIM, NXT)

Is that possible so i can securely look at all my purchases?

I think it was better as a 1.5x resolution then the 606k heat can be distributed later but people on exchanges will probably miss out.

http://heatledger.com LIVE ICO 3.0 GENERATION CRYPTO WITH COMPANY STOCK IPO OPTIONS
Rasseloch

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 06:35:59 AM

Do you understand the difference between invested money and bounties?
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: