Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:31:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 07:40:02 AM

Maybe I formulated the usage of the 606k HEAT in a confusing way - of course it's primarily supposed to be distributed to the original stakeholders. Due to exchangers being live before the mainnet, the stakeholder distribution has already been breached so we don't consider it an equally fair option to be distributed right now as a bonus at least. While being forced to consider options due to the slight technical force majeure of that calculation mismatch, it could be used to the benefit of stakeholders in some yet undecided way should any kind of consensus there be reached. The only decision we're now making is to allow time and maybe more options for the usage of that lot. The best way likely is to drop it to original stakeholders, however that can also be done a little later, still according to their original stake. There may be also be some more beneficial options available in this unexpected situation, which can only be revealed through constructive discussion with the stakeholders.

Correction - it is not the primary usage of these coins to be given to your stakeholders/ico investors, it is the ONLY usage. You had an agreement. People gave you money according to that agreement. Your investors should not care as to why you have in your possession extra coins (force major is not the reason by the way - take some responsibility to your mistakes for once). These coins belong to the people who sent you funds - they purchased these coins from you and doing anything but giving them these coins is withholding funds not rightfully due to you . It is that simple. No confusion here. Respect the agreement - your investors committed to it once they sent you money, now it is your turn to do your part in the agreed deal and give them the coins they paid for.
You want to maintain a legal company? Start by abiding the law - Preventing your investors from receiving purchased coins is violating the basic agreement by which this transaction was founded on and that is illegal in any country on the planet. Talking won't change this fact and I think you want to refrain from becoming a criminal.

Agree, the agreement was to distribute everything equally.

It's not that hard to understand, why do devs kill their own projects before it even starts? It boggles the mind, it's business ethics 101.

This project will not go too far with these idiotic business tactics.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 07:49:52 AM

The file in the following URL contains the preliminary genesis block data. It's not going to be changed before applying unless something pretty serious or significant errors come up. First column is the amount of HEATs the account will receive. Find your HEAT account and verify it's right. If you haven't created your HEAT account or it isn't present, it's possible to claim the stake after the HEAT tokens have been distributed.

http://pastebin.com/vEjEWQmj

During double check calculations and due to last minute removal of two large unauthorized FIMK participations, the 1.50x multiplier changed slightly. As we already let that out earlier today to the exchangers who have applied it, to achieve the 25 000 000 HEAT genesis we're gonna stick with that and will thus have 606164 extra HEAT as spare to fix any possible genesis omittances due to stakeholders or our manual verification, and to distribute the remaining amount to stakeholders or as bounties etc. during the first year after launch. This can be discussed and voted about on the HEAT forum after launch.

Some accounts have multiple entries, it's possible we sum these up to the genesis so there may be just a single transaction. If you notice problems in the list regarding your account, please email support at heatledger doz com or use the contact form on our web site.

Do you understand the difference between invested money and bounties?
No and u have been forked

yo
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

move that crypto

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 08:58:51 AM

The file in the following URL contains the preliminary genesis block data. It's not going to be changed before applying unless something pretty serious or significant errors come up. First column is the amount of HEATs the account will receive. Find your HEAT account and verify it's right. If you haven't created your HEAT account or it isn't present, it's possible to claim the stake after the HEAT tokens have been distributed.

http://pastebin.com/vEjEWQmj

During double check calculations and due to last minute removal of two large unauthorized FIMK participations, the 1.50x multiplier changed slightly. As we already let that out earlier today to the exchangers who have applied it, to achieve the 25 000 000 HEAT genesis we're gonna stick with that and will thus have 606164 extra HEAT as spare to fix any possible genesis omittances due to stakeholders or our manual verification, and to distribute the remaining amount to stakeholders or as bounties etc. during the first year after launch. This can be discussed and voted about on the HEAT forum after launch.

Some accounts have multiple entries, it's possible we sum these up to the genesis so there may be just a single transaction. If you notice problems in the list regarding your account, please email support at heatledger doz com or use the contact form on our web site.

Looks like this list has separate entries for each transaction associated with an account.

Here is unofficial HEAT richlist based on the pastebin data:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/177ZPhOkKfASNnMEw1gxfQKBCBNMFWbqBAlzJlBqd90U/edit?usp=sharing

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
Simakki

Activity: 697
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 09:37:04 AM

https://alpha.heatledger.com is not working.  Huh

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
mm0104

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 09:38:50 AM

https://alpha.heatledger.com is not working.  Huh

That's rather positive because it shows that something is done.
Edit: But the login itself doesn't work since January 17th. Don't worry.
dev0tion

Activity: 339

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 10:16:03 AM

So do I understand correctly, that if I buy today on C-CEX I will get +50% additional coins for free after launch this week, because they are going to be multiplied 50% bonus?

Yes!
dev0tion

Activity: 339

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 12:15:05 PM

So do I understand correctly, that if I buy today on C-CEX I will get +50% additional coins for free after launch this week, because they are going to be multiplied 50% bonus?

Yes!

If someone is willing to sell at 5000 sat I will be happy to buy some HEAT, will place buy wall if anyone will be interested in selling at that price. I understand that after launch there will be dump to that price, but I want it now because I want those +50% coins.

Not going to happen.
tetra

Activity: 471

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 02:06:13 PM

I vaguely remember them saying there were some minor obstacles to be resolved last September...

bitdexter

Activity: 326
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 02:18:56 PM

I vaguely remember them saying there were some minor obstacles to be resolved last September...
Exactly !

I have been sitting on a few investments which are still under development for close to 3 years or something like that.
I don't complain as they are transparant and there is a huge team involved with a publicly available Github repository therefore I don;t mind waiting.
My issue with this investment is a) its closed source b) this is a one man team c) they give deadlines which they never meet and the investors have no way of knowing whether there is a legitimate code base being developed which fits the purpose as advertised.

I doubt we will see launch this month however I really really want to be proven wrong.

They have already missed the deadline after being given close to  5 months extra time. The fact that they just realised this issue with the surplus coins on the launch day is disheartening to say the least.

HEAT - PROVE ME WRONG
Jack Needles

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 02:29:56 PM

I doubt we will see launch this month however I really really want to be proven wrong.

If you recall the development notes by Dirk, there were major changes made to the asset-to-asset exchange portion of HEAT core.  The changes were for the best, even though it introduced major development delays.  There were probably others too, but this one in particular stands out.

Anyone who has done a final development sprint know how taxing it can be.  If they get release out within the next couple of days, I am impressed.
mr.coinzy

Activity: 500
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 02:38:23 PM

I have seen bad releases of projects before and it feels unprofessional every time, yet in the case of HEAT it is not the only concern. It amazes me to see how the thought process of people who are supposed to be both experienced in business and professional in creating tech actually works here. Time and time again I am amazed by the weak feeble minded excuses and reasons we receive from the people behind HEAT. Matters that are basic common sense, decency and logic seem to evade them.  At times it feels incompetent, at times it feels bordering with more malicious intent.
Make no doubt about it, if there are grounds to investigate the actions and intentions of these individuals it will be pursued. There are laws and due process to take care of such incidents.
I hope it will not come to that, but rest assured it will if criminal actions or lack of lawful honest intent is present.
The more promises/commitments/contracts you brake, the worse you will end up at the end.
It is important for me to state that the above mentioned is referring not only to the delay in release (a thing that unfortunately is pretty common) but mostly to other matters which give a very bad impression to the way these individuals are tackling certain issues (what was said by them regarding the surplus coins is a good example of this).
TheCoinWizard

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 03:03:36 PM

So Dirk, can I have my money back now?
StewieG

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 03:04:09 PM

Whao that Heat launch was the best launch I have ever seen!

Launch date not met - check(twice)
Wallet not working. - check
Not hired anybody - check
No expense sheet delivered - check
Heat team trolling community - check
Community pissed off - check
No status update - check
Most features admittedly not implemented - check
Breach of ICO contract - check

I also love how they rather pushed an update to the website than working on the launch. The website seems to be so very important to them, even more important than any coin. I wonder why? Maybe to lure new morons into their second funding round? Who knows... It seems like they are pretty happy with this status quo where people can trade the non existent heat cooin on exchanges and they don't really need a blockchain...

Token transfer, Asset-to-asset exchange, private blockchain messaging at least are what we're aiming to enable.  And some sort of demi-centralized BTC gateway to be able to trade the BTC/HEAT pair with any fluency of moneyflow. The core p2p however still is under configuration, let's see how the rest of the night goes, we need to be pushing ahead like no other.

This was written on 18. Jan, yes, the date the launch was expected! On the same day you still don't know what features are enabled on your shitcoin! This leaves me speechless. Seriously I don't even want to comment on that. If still nobody sees the high level of pure retardation and incompetency then this is what this community deserves! Yes You get what you deserve people! I am done with that ugly smelling piece of shit called heat! I am tired of people telling me to shut up because they want no bad promotion so they hope people don't see how fucked up this coin is. I am tired of that desperation! I am done pointing out the obvious facts that this coin is a pile of horseshit and getting pissed on by stupid people still not recognizing that they have been scammed!

FUCK YOU HEAT!

Seriously are fucktards fucking kidding me!? How come everybody knew you would fuck it up again? You 2 disgust me, you are the worst fucking morons I have ever seen. Just give your investors their fucking money back! You are not even worth the memes I post. This incompetence was not met ever in history. My eyes start bleeding  when I see any of you two braintumors!

GIVE ME BACK MY FUCKING MONEY!!!
StewieG

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 03:18:19 PM

No status update - check

I also love how they rather pushed an update to the website than working on the launch. The website seems to be so very important to them, even more important than any coin. I wonder why? Maybe to lure new morons into their second funding round? Who knows... It seems like they are pretty happy with this status quo where people can trade the non existent heat cooin on exchanges and they don't really need a blockchain...

Token transfer, Asset-to-asset exchange, private blockchain messaging at least are what we're aiming to enable.  And some sort of demi-centralized BTC gateway to be able to trade the BTC/HEAT pair with any fluency of moneyflow. The core p2p however still is under configuration, let's see how the rest of the night goes, we need to be pushing ahead like no other.

This was written on 18. Jan, yes, the date the launch was expected! On the same day you still don't know what features are enabled on your shitcoin! This leaves me speechless. Seriously I don't even want to comment on that. If still nobody sees the high level of pure retardation and incompetency then this is what this community deserves! Yes You get what you deserve people! I am done with that ugly smelling piece of shit called heat! I am tired of people telling me to shut up because they want no bad promotion so they hope people don't see how fucked up this coin is. I am tired of that desperation! I am done pointing out the obvious facts that this coin is a pile of horseshit and getting pissed on by stupid people still not recognizing that they have been scammed!

FUCK YOU HEAT!

Seriously are fucktards fucking kidding me!? How come everybody knew you would fuck it up again? You 2 disgust me, you are the worst fucking morons I have ever seen. Just give your investors their fucking money back! You are not even worth the memes I post. This incompetence was not met ever in history. My eyes start bleeding  when I see any of you two braintumors!

Noone is giving you money. You took a risk investing in dangerous to invest crypto project. The project failed. You lost your money. Move on.
Noone is giving us money, that is true. In fact they gave us nothing. The best we all got were a few funny memes about 2 clowns smelling their own farts.
Yes we are moron. We should have know that we should not give money to retarded donkeys! They have scammed us, whatever, it's our own mistake, it is time to move on. Sorry to disappoint you all guys, but we have been scammed, there is nothing we can do, time to move on!
Seriously, your comment, your mindset, your attitude, your kind is what is wrong with this shit, this is what enables retards like the Heat assholes to scam people and rob their money, go play on the railroad you idiot!
Rasseloch

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 03:28:00 PM

Svante Lehtinen and Dennis are just laughing Grin

They managed to operate really successful scam, waiting for next one....
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 03:30:42 PM

We're now past the most serious obstacles in the transition from inhouse tests to distributed p2p server configuration, and working on integrating the features mentioned previously ( - we also call the Asset-to-asset exchange barebones, as it's essential for the HEAT architecture despite not being considered basic feature generally). Due to the extra time required we've also had a few moments to think about the surplus 606k HEAT and conclude it's best to distribute it to stakeholders with the genesis block. Thus the genesis amounts posted last night will get approximately 2.5% extra added on top.

For the web wallet thin client we're configuring a new URL so alpha.heatledger.com should remain a testing ground.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

StewieG

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 03:36:27 PM

Svante Lehtinen and Dennis are just laughing Grin

They managed to operate really successful scam, waiting for next one....

They have proven again and again that they are a complete failure, fully incompetent to get anything done!

If they seriously expect us to "just wait" and to "trust them" and "give them more time" they are out of their mind! What am I talking, they have already proven to be scamming morons!

I OFFICIALLY CALL HEAT A SCAM!

mr.coinzy

Activity: 500
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 03:38:43 PM

We're now past the most serious obstacles in the transition from inhouse tests to distributed p2p server configuration, and working on integrating the features mentioned previously ( - we also call the Asset-to-asset exchange barebones, as it's essential for the HEAT architecture despite not being considered basic feature generally). Due to the extra time required we've also had a few moments to think about the surplus 606k HEAT and conclude it's best to distribute it to stakeholders with the genesis block. Thus the genesis amounts posted last night will get approximately 2.5% extra added on top.

For the web wallet thin client we're configuring a new URL so alpha.heatledger.com should remain a testing ground.

When will you be able to launch this thing in a working manor? People have been waiting for this for a long while now and the last time frame you gave was not met. One of the basic things of launching a product is to be able to meet certain deadlines. For this you take into account various issues that might arise (bugs, changes, force major etc..) so you have ample time to complete the necessary to launch.
Taking all this into account, when will you be able to launch this as a working trade worthy product? (and do not say you do not know because we are now past this stage).
memberberry

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 03:39:43 PM

No status update - check

FUCK YOU HEAT!

Noone is giving you money. You took a risk investing in dangerous to invest crypto project. The project failed. You lost your money. Move on.
Noone is giving us money, that is true. In fact they gave us nothing. The best we all got were a few funny memes about 2 clowns smelling their own farts.
Yes we are moron. We should have know that we should not give money to retarded donkeys! They have scammed us, whatever, it's our own mistake, it is time to move on. Sorry to disappoint you all guys, but we have been scammed, there is nothing we can do, time to move on!
Seriously, your comment, your mindset, your attitude, your kind is what is wrong with this shit, this is what enables retards like the Heat assholes to scam people and rob their money, go play on the railroad you idiot!

Crypto is high risk game. You must be new (and actually checking your posts histry shows that you are quite new and HEAT is one of your first projects). Spread your investment on many proejcts and there is greater chane you will succeed somehere else when one fails. You seem to be the only one taking this so hard here, so either you invested to much, or you don't know how crypto works. Maybe this is not for you. Yes, this is pathological, but this is how the game works. If you don't like the game, change the game.

Never go full retard man. Seriously, what the fuck? Do we really have to swallow this shit? Its obvious there never was anything to fail, because the whole thing is a fucking scam. Read the whitepaper. I don't want to accept that bastards like them can run around crapping on the whole Blockchain ecosystem, and startups. Crap like this prevents people from investing into seriously good coins and ideas.

I agree with Stewie on the other hand, this is what the community deserves, look at you fucktards trying to defend De Klerk and Svantje and the HEAT scam.

StewieG

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 03:48:28 PM

No status update - check

FUCK YOU HEAT!

Crypto is high risk game. You must be new (and actually checking your posts histry shows that you are quite new and HEAT is one of your first projects). Spread your investment on many proejcts and there is greater chane you will succeed somehere else when one fails. You seem to be the only one taking this so hard here, so either you invested to much, or you don't know how crypto works. Maybe this is not for you. Yes, this is pathological, but this is how the game works. If you don't like the game, change the game.

Never go full retard man. Seriously, what the fuck? Do we really have to swallow this shit? Its obvious there never was anything to fail, because the whole thing is a fucking scam. Read the whitepaper. I don't want to accept that bastards like them can run around crapping on the whole Blockchain ecosystem, and startups. Crap like this prevents people from investing into seriously good coins and ideas.

I agree with Stewie on the other hand, this is what the community deserves, look at you fucktards trying to defend De Klerk and Svantje and the HEAT scam.

So why did you invest, if it was scam from the beggining according to you? ;P

Is this you Svantje? Or is this Dennis? Was it not enough to steal people's money yeah? Do you also need to call them stupid and try to blame them for being scammed by these 2 trasheating skanks? You have the worst moral values I have ever seen you subhuman piece of shit! Go fuck yourself!

I totally agree with memberberry! We should not let them get away with this!

HEAT IS A SCAM!
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: