Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:22:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
Crapsy

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 06:51:50 PM

Really got me thinking over here man. Wow.

Not used to it? Wink

Jokes aside. I hope all you trolls get your part as well. Just don't dump on release because you will be sorry later on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 06:54:24 PM

As someone who has invested in over a dozen ICOs I can say the trolling of this thread is very typical. Look at most of the trolling accounts - very new - and most likely all created by one or two individuals. These individuals are trying to do two things. Put doubt and worry in investors minds so that lots of selling occurs on release and also to try to speed up the release. This happens with every ICO issuance.
memberberry

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 06:56:59 PM

Really got me thinking over here man. Wow.

Not used to it? Wink

Jokes aside. I hope all you trolls get your part as well. Just don't dump on release because you will be sorry later on.

Oh you still believe into a release? That's nice for you. What did Santa get you for Christmas young boy?

memberberry

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 06:58:36 PM

As someone who has invested in over a dozen ICOs I can say the trolling of this thread is very typical. Look at most of the trolling accounts - very new - and most likely all created by one or two individuals. These individuals are trying to do two things. Put doubt and worry in investors minds so that lots of selling occurs on release and also to try to speed up the release. This happens with every ICO issuance.

Yeah, like new accounts like mine need to put doubt and worry in investors. I think the HEAT guys did a pretty good job on this already.

bitdexter

Activity: 326
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 07:05:58 PM

http://captiongenerator.com/316062/Heat-Ledger

Enjoy!
Crapsy

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 07:15:43 PM

Ou fuuuk. That was hilarious Cheesy Thanks for the laugh Smiley
mr.coinzy

Activity: 500
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 07:19:51 PM

I am not a new account.
I am not an account that was created for trolling.
I can tell you that I invested and invest in other projects and I can tell you very clearly that I do not like a lot of stuff that is going on with this project thus far.
When I make my claims or state my opinion here I am not performing the act of trolling. In fact, it saddens me to feel compelled to do so because I also invested in this project and I feel hurt by the way this investment is looking at the moment.
It is ok to be a person with a positive attitude. It is ok to give credit when credit is due. It is ok to keep patience.
BUT, all these need to be realistic and in accordance to the correct context.
I did not jump and scream scam, I actually was against it. But, I think that a lot of the frustration and doubt you see raised here is justified. The heat team created this situation with their own actions or lack of appropriate ones when needed.
Honesty and integrity are among the most important virtues one can have. I stand true to my words and I do not commit to things I can not deliver.
A contract must be respected, driven by your basic integrity. This should be done without people explaining to you the implications of choosing the wrong path.
I am not naive, nor dumb, nor am I a troll who looks for gains by deceiving others.
I am an investor who deserves to see by facts that my investment is respected, that the people who received my funds are maintaining honesty and integrity to deliver what they committed to deliver when we made the contract between us.
Talking about the difficulties in delivering when making a complex project are besides the point. I hope you are capable to understand what I am trying to convey here.
Crapsy

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 07:27:31 PM

I am not a new account.
I am not an account that was created for trolling.
I can tell you that I invested and invest in other projects and I can tell you very clearly that I do not like a lot of stuff that is going on with this project thus far.
When I make my claims or state my opinion here I am not performing the act of trolling. In fact, it saddens me to feel compelled to do so because I also invested in this project and I feel hurt by the way this investment is looking at the moment.
It is ok to be a person with a positive attitude. It is ok to give credit when credit is due. It is ok to keep patience.
BUT, all these need to be realistic and in accordance to the correct context.
I did not jump and scream scam, I actually was against it. But, I think that a lot of the frustration and doubt you see raised here is justified. The heat team created this situation with their own actions or lack of appropriate ones when needed.
Honesty and integrity are among the most important virtues one can have. I stand true to my words and I do not commit to things I can not deliver.
A contract must be respected, driven by your basic integrity. This should be done without people explaining to you the implications of choosing the wrong path.
I am not naive, nor dumb, nor am I a troll who looks for gains by deceiving others.
I am an investor who deserves to see by facts that my investment is respected, that the people who received my funds are maintaining honesty and integrity to deliver what they committed to deliver when we made the contract between us.
Talking about the difficulties in delivering when making a complex project are besides the point. I hope you are capable to understand what I am trying to convey here.

I think noone here has thought of you as a troll.
StewieG

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 07:37:07 PM

True that! Although I would enjoy it more if I wasn't involved in this pisscoin.

@all the haters talking about we are not patient and I have multiple accounts and bla bla... accept it, you have been scammed! You can talk about this and that but just look at the facts. The facts don't lie! You can stay in your cozy bubble and keep on going that heat will be a success and what not. The people are not stupid, they see through this bullshit! Heat will be worth nothing at launch, this was their last chance to show competency once in a while. They will never get a second coder or anyone that will join their team. Why? They screwed up too many times, nobody wants to be related with this kind of unprofessional crap. Ever thought about why they don't have a second coder? Well how would the interview go:

Applicant: What is the status of HEAT!
HEAT: Well it is not finished at all, most features are not implemented and we can not keep a single deadline!
Applicant: Goodbye!

Then the second applicant would come and the interview would go the same, then the third and so on. At some point in time one of the applicants would show up here and tell us what the real status is. Why does this not happen? They never searched for anyone they could hire!! It is that simple! They knew their status was shit and nobody would want to work with that, especially with all the pressure and lies about the release! Nobody would want to join such a project and also the truth about the coding status would be revealed! That's why they never tried to hire anyone and lied to us about hiring people. They never tried, because it would have exposed the real status of the development! They knew exactly that it would be impossible for us to prove the opposite, so they just lied about it! They lied from the start about the release date. Don't believe me? Is there anybody out there that can tell me in what way they tried to hire people? Anybody that got contacted by the HEAT team? Anybody that saw an ad or anything wxcept those posted in here?  As riceberry pointed out, software is complex. That is why they HAD to know that they would never be able to meet the first deadline! They also never said that the first release will not have all the features they braged so proudly about in it! This MUST have been clear to them, still they never spoke about that! They lied in our faces all the time!! Wake up! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a3g8pFc0rg

EDIT: Great comment crapsy, this guy puts effort in stating his position and all you have to say is: "I never said you were a troll", great stuff man... keep calling people trolls guys, we will all get what we deserve... Except for the heat guys of course, they got our money and are settling in the carribean for a while! Not deserved!

HEAT IS A SCAM!
Crapsy

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 07:55:36 PM

EDIT: Great comment crapsy...

I'm obliged to the philosophy of 'less is more'.

And I truely wish you well.

StewieG

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 08:01:55 PM

Until I don't see any sourcecode I will have this comment in all my posts:

HEAT IS A SCAM!

I suppose everybody that feels the same should post this too. So far pressuring these two lazy fucks seems to be the only way to get a respond!

Even when they release the coin now I will not be convinced that it does what it is supposed to do. If they don't release the sourcecode there is no way to verify that the whole heat coin is nothing more than a mysql database on a website! They have lost all the trust that was left by now!
Flyskyhigh

Activity: 291

Ezekiel 34:11, John 10:25-30

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 08:50:43 PM

I read this thread for entertainment. Amazing to me how people keep stringing you guys along. The fact is now, even if the project is legit, the whole launch is completely defamed and ruined and you have nothing but failed promises. Even if this project is legit there is nothing stopping them from just walking away, renaming and rebranding. You have zero guarantee of this validity.

Sick of mining?  Start minting!  5% per year!  Mintcoin "MINT"
StewieG

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 09:03:30 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2017, 09:16:15 PM by StewieG

I read this thread for entertainment. Amazing to me how people keep stringing you guys along. The fact is now, even if the project is legit, the whole launch is completely defamed and ruined and you have nothing but failed promises. Even if this project is legit there is nothing stopping them from just walking away, renaming and rebranding. You have zero guarantee of this validity.

Unlike heat, I don't want to disappoint you, so here you go:

I am almost certain their next genius move will be to state that they have met the deadline by providing the excel sheet with the heat accounts and balances and saying that this is the genesis block! And oh looks like we didn't make ouself clear when we said the genesis block will be on....

HEAT IS A SCAM!
Kazadar

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 09:18:58 PM

Even if this project is legit there is nothing stopping them from just walking away, renaming and rebranding. You have zero guarantee of this validity.
This part goes for pretty much any investment you can make. Nothing stopping Mark Zuckerberg from walking away from Facebook either.

someonesomeone

Activity: 933

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 09:32:14 PM

Nice so we get even more heat at launch? Thats never a bad thing Smiley
HmmMAA

Activity: 1111
Merit: 584

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 09:41:05 PM

I'm just waiting to see what excuses will find Eliphaz Fimk for the new delay .
What i'd like to see - if any of those two guys have dignity - is a presentation of what they have accomplished so far to a trusted member with crypto knowledge ( ie windjc ) . Their silence ( especially from DeKlerk , as Eliphaz Fimk is a confirmed liar ) just adds fuel to the fire .

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 10:16:44 PM

Regarding release time estimation, we made a mistake by again stating expected dates for fluent case scenario and having to fall short when confronted by unseen issues, as usually happens in software development.

Obviously as has been demonstrated, I'm not adept in foreseeing the completion of what's primarily my partner's extensive coding plate, so we'll have another attempt at avoiding that kind of policy despite the pressure to estimate release dates.

We're getting very close. However with a piece of tech that's been sweated on for soon 3 years, very close doesn't unfortunately mean a few hours. That much I know, though I suspect it's not a surprise!

It's good to remind myself that we were able to release FIMK comparatively well within the schedule, and it was our first strike at the crypto. While FIMK was technically nothing to sneeze at, the complexity of HEAT is on another level, which reflects into the recurring and continual birth pains, surprises and requirement to maneuvre. This could be considered a merit by the insightful who understand that nothing valuable comes easy.

That's a healthy statement, greatly expanding views for many who may not be following the "trends". Thank you for coming out with that.

I just tried out a working draft UI of the test A2AE on p2p network of 3 inhouse servers. Having come this far and seeing concrete functioning was a fairly pleasant experience. We continue on Friday and try to get it in a form for the stakeholders to try out, and will keep going throughout the weekend if necessary to release the overdue HEAT tokens asap.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

memberberry

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 10:18:44 PM

Complex software takes time. It takes alot of energy to put together something step by step like HEAT. Alpha wallet is not working clearly, because testnet was scrapped as notified days before this happened.

If you go into an ICO just wanting to flip right away as fast as possible (seems to be a trend lately), your not doing it right.
When people bought into Bitcoin early, for instance, many just turned it off, and came back years later.
Many things have been screamed at as a SCAM by individuals, Bitcoin included.

Please stop with the Complex Software Bullshit. Like you know anything about "complex" software. If you knew a bit about software in general you would have read the whitepaper and would now enjoy your money. But you don't. You have no idea at all. You just hope any of this HEAT bullshit will ever work so you can cut the losses.

how_much_fail("memberberry");

function how_much_fail(target) {
    var Stewie_and_Co = [...];
    var crazy = 1;
    var over_nine_thousand=9001;
    if ( target == Stewie_and_Co[...] ) { crazy = over_nine_thousand*over_nine_thousand; return crazy;}
    else { return 0; }
}

Don't know what kind of fucked up language your code is supposed to be but I guess iterating the damn array would be helpful.
Great job proving your skills to someone on the internet.

StewieG

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 10:22:31 PM

Complex software takes time. It takes alot of energy to put together something step by step like HEAT. Alpha wallet is not working clearly, because testnet was scrapped as notified days before this happened.

If you go into an ICO just wanting to flip right away as fast as possible (seems to be a trend lately), your not doing it right.
When people bought into Bitcoin early, for instance, many just turned it off, and came back years later.
Many things have been screamed at as a SCAM by individuals, Bitcoin included.

Please stop with the Complex Software Bullshit. Like you know anything about "complex" software. If you knew a bit about software in general you would have read the whitepaper and would now enjoy your money. But you don't. You have no idea at all. You just hope any of this HEAT bullshit will ever work so you can cut the losses.

how_much_fail("memberberry");

function how_much_fail(target) {
    var Stewie_and_Co = [...];
    var crazy = 1;
    var over_nine_thousand=9001;
    if ( target == Stewie_and_Co[...] ) { crazy = over_nine_thousand*over_nine_thousand; return crazy;}
    else { return 0; }
}

Don't know what kind of fucked up language your code is supposed to be but I guess iterating the damn array would be helpful.
Great job proving your skills to someone on the internet.
I think that is supposed to be javascript garbage

Oh I found a good one: https://youtu.be/VKfzFfrpD60?t=2m37s
Even the chick in the background can't hold it!  Grin
They label themself cripple... ehh crypto3.0 HAHAHAHAA No man the first one was correct!
Release on wednesday! HAHAHAHA
This guy is such an idiot!
bitdexter

Activity: 326
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 10:24:38 PM

Regarding release time estimation, we made a mistake by again stating expected dates for fluent case scenario and having to fall short when confronted by unseen issues, as usually happens in software development.

Obviously as has been demonstrated, I'm not adept in foreseeing the completion of what's primarily my partner's extensive coding plate, so we'll have another attempt at avoiding that kind of policy despite the pressure to estimate release dates.

We're getting very close. However with a piece of tech that's been sweated on for soon 3 years, very close doesn't unfortunately mean a few hours. That much I know, though I suspect it's not a surprise!

It's good to remind myself that we were able to release FIMK comparatively well within the schedule, and it was our first strike at the crypto. While FIMK was technically nothing to sneeze at, the complexity of HEAT is on another level, which reflects into the recurring and continual birth pains, surprises and requirement to maneuvre. This could be considered a merit by the insightful who understand that nothing valuable comes easy.

That's a healthy statement, greatly expanding views for many who may not be following the "trends". Thank you for coming out with that.

I just tried out a working draft UI of the test A2AE on p2p network of 3 inhouse servers. Having come this far and seeing concrete functioning was a fairly pleasant experience. We continue on Friday and try to get it in a form for the stakeholders to try out, and will keep going throughout the weekend if necessary to release the overdue HEAT tokens asap.

HOW CAN WE TRUST ANYTHING YOU SAY ANYMORE!
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: