Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:11:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
StewieG

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 07:59:42 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2017, 08:44:03 PM by StewieG

Stewie i am on your side,
I would prefer that this isn't a scam as frankly i invested as i really liked what i read in the whitepaper.
But we only have to wait like one and a half more days to know the truth.
So lets just chill untill then.

If they don;t release on the 26th, this is a certified scam.

Dude they invested in their own coin! This is already a scam! They tried everything to hide where the 200k$ went. Look it up, they were asked multiple times and never responded! I have to correct myself, they say they have burned 30% of the funds, this was in December! Around the time of the 29th of december I started pressuring them to release an expense sheet because I was pissed that they have burned 30% of the funds already. Look it up here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1543991.msg17339149#msg17339149

This must scared the shit out of them, because there was no way for them to explain it, so they just tried to sweep it under the carpet. On the 4. of January, the Fimk guy even wrote me a cocky message trying to calm me down because he knew when more people want to know where the 200k went they had a problem.Here is his message:

Hi Stewie. All your questions were reasonably answered in my recent long post to the extent possible. Please view the post again in detail if you were unable to spot them at once. While I try to be constructive and answer the concerns of you and other users, I'd appreciate a more positive dialogue from you too now that you know the answer to the release time and your other most pressing questions that may have remained unanswered earlier. Thanks.

This is so such an obvious scam guys!

EDIT: Notice this guys: " I'd appreciate a more positive dialogue from you too now that you know the answer to the release time" they even told me it is an release date! Now they claim those were just "estimates"!!!

HEAT IS A SCAM!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LiskEnterprise

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:02:28 AM

Has trading been frozen on

https://c-cex.com/?p=heat-btc

or is there no activity for days?

I have lost track of the expected release date?

Or the https://c-cex.com ultimatum.. is it today?

Dev team, (two people) how did it get to this? Warnings were given that your communication was lacking.

DO you figure it is just too late to patch up investor relations so expect the dump?

Or is it only your future institutional investors who warrant your attention..

http://heatledger.com LIVE ICO 3.0 GENERATION CRYPTO WITH COMPANY STOCK IPO OPTIONS
StewieG

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:17:07 AM

Has trading been frozen on

https://c-cex.com/?p=heat-btc

or is there no activity for days?

I have lost track of the expected release date?

Or the https://c-cex.com ultimatum.. is it today?

Dev team, (two people) how did it get to this? Warnings were given that your communication was lacking.

DO you figure it is just too late to patch up investor relations so expect the dump?

Or is it only your future institutional investors who warrant your attention..

The volume is about 0.02btc since 21.January. CCEX set a deadline, if they don't release until thursday(Thursday included I think) they will be delisted and heat holders will be refunded by ccex. This affect only ccex heat holders, the heat scumbags did not respond if they refund us. Technically there is only one dev, the other guy stated he is no programmer and has no clue. There will be no future investors, this project is already dead.

@riceberry: do you think it is too much asked that they release an expense sheet to show us where they already spent 240000$? Do you think we don't deserve that information? You think it would calm people down a bit here? Do you think potential future investors would also be interested in this and if they release that information it would actually contribute to the success of heat?

I don't understand your reaction? This is the situation I hope you can at least agree on these basic facts: You have invested in heat. They screwed up 2 release date. They hired nobody. They say they have already spent 30% of at least 600k$. Then there is this dude that asked where they spent the money on. The Heat team doesn't answer this. So at what side are you on? Do you say they don't need to release where they spent the 30% of their investors funds on? OR do you say, hey this guy is right I would also like to know where they spent the money on? What side are you on?
Jack Needles

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 03:04:39 AM

ramblings of a lunatic

I’m sorry, I’ve had it with your filth.  You are nobody’s savior.  You are nobody’s hero.  You are delusional.  Out of the many hundreds of investors in HEAT, only a couple share any of your views.  Stop acting like you’re trying to save us all.  Nobody buys it.

The only real complaint is late delivery, which should be resolved, one way or another, in a couple of days.  Everything else you say?  Made up ramblings of an overactive imagination by a brain which doesn’t know any better.

Your investment in HEAT entitles you to a portion of ICO tokens.  That’s it.  You have no right to demand anything else, so stop being unreasonable.  I can only imagine that this is your first crypto-circus.  There is nothing unusual going on here.

Expense sheet?  Really?  They’re operating a registered private business.  They must have proper accounting, shared with those who need to know (doesn’t include you or any of us BTW).  And you grossly underestimate the startup capital required for a financial services business in a regulation-heavy European nation.

Sure, I’ll agree, some things could be handled better.  But I have entrusted my investment to HEAT Ledger Ltd, and I’ll let them conduct their business as they see fit.  I like the plan, but I do think it’ll take some time to be fully realized.  That’s the way these things work.  

HEAT is one of the most undervalued ICOs that I’ve seen in recent history.  If they can deliver on even half of their goals, the market cap has a lot of room to move up.  This may take some time, so you, StewieG, should sell ASAP since patience is a virtue you lack.
bitdexter

Activity: 326
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 03:13:55 AM

Stewie makes valid arguments,
To deny Stewieg arguments is just foolish,
Alot of the things he brings up are valid concerns, the way he portrays these concerns might not appease you but for you to claim that they hold no ground is just stupid.
Anyways, tomorrow is the deadline, we will find out the truth then.
ArabMist

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 03:26:57 AM

Just stepped in to HEAT for the first time and was greeted by this page. Jesus Christ, it may be usual crypto FUD but I've got a hot a reading to do...
Crapsy

Activity: 465

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 04:43:04 AM

Just stepped in to HEAT for the first time and was greeted by this page. Jesus Christ, it may be usual crypto FUD but I've got a hot a reading to do...

Welcome to the community Smiley And yes, the FUD is here too. There are some posts that are better if just scrolled past Cheesy
StewieG

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 05:04:03 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2017, 05:36:17 AM by StewieG

ramblings of a lunatic

I’m sorry, I’ve had it with your filth.  You are nobody’s savior.  You are nobody’s hero.  You are delusional.  Out of the many hundreds of investors in HEAT, only a couple share any of your views.  Stop acting like you’re trying to save us all.  Nobody buys it.

The only real complaint is late delivery, which should be resolved, one way or another, in a couple of days.  Everything else you say?  Made up ramblings of an overactive imagination by a brain which doesn’t know any better.

Your investment in HEAT entitles you to a portion of ICO tokens.  That’s it.  You have no right to demand anything else, so stop being unreasonable.  I can only imagine that this is your first crypto-circus.  There is nothing unusual going on here.

Expense sheet?  Really?  They’re operating a registered private business.  They must have proper accounting, shared with those who need to know (doesn’t include you or any of us BTW).  And you grossly underestimate the startup capital required for a financial services business in a regulation-heavy European nation.

Sure, I’ll agree, some things could be handled better.  But I have entrusted my investment to HEAT Ledger Ltd, and I’ll let them conduct their business as they see fit.  I like the plan, but I do think it’ll take some time to be fully realized.  That’s the way these things work.  

HEAT is one of the most undervalued ICOs that I’ve seen in recent history.  If they can deliver on even half of their goals, the market cap has a lot of room to move up.  This may take some time, so you, StewieG, should sell ASAP since patience is a virtue you lack.

Chillout dickwad.

" And you grossly underestimate the startup capital required for a financial services business in a regulation-heavy European nation."

It is not NEARLY 240k$ to open a company in the EU, trust me I am from Europe. Look it up how much it costs in Finland if you don't trust me! It is not even a 4 digit number! And no you don't need to pay 30% of an ICO or crowdsale.
Edit:http://www.helsinkibusinesshub.fi/fact/facts-about-helsinki/setting-up-a-business/
Here is the dufference between public and private companues explained and the differences between costs: http://www.helsinkibusinesshub.fi/fact/facts-about-helsinki/setting-up-a-business/finnish-limited-liability-company/
Heat is private "oy", meaning tge cheaper ine to open: https://tietopalvelu.ytj.fi/Verovelkarekisteri.aspx?yavain=2632757&tarkiste=cf3a091e5a1978d6f2c27a85c383d6586cb10fb9

"Your investment in HEAT entitles you to a portion of ICO tokens.  That’s it.  You have no right to demand anything else, so stop being unreasonable. "

What? So I have no right to demand that they deliver what they have promised? I have no right to demand to ask that they deliver on time? I have no right to ask for information where they spent my money? I have no right to ask for information how the stuff they promise works? So I have the right to stfu and accept every bullshit they do? I am not sure if this is satirical or not? And no this is not my first rodeo jackass.... I only demand what they have promised!

"The only real complaint is late delivery, which should be resolved, one way or another, in a couple of days. "

Really? Come on... They have lied more than once to us. I am not going to go all over it again. And how will it be resolved in a couple of days? Did they explain something, because I don't remember anything? Until now they have not stated if they will be able to release heat until Thursday? And if they can not deliver, what happens then? Did they state anything? I don't see how this will be resolved in a couple of days? From where do you gain your confidence, please tell me!?

"Expense sheet?  Really?  They’re operating a registered private business."

There are plenty of ways to scam even as a business. And yes, an expense sheet would be nice(any half legitimate business keeps one anyway) but I would even stop talking about it if they could reasonably explain where the 240k$ went. If you want me to shut up about it, how about you ask the heat dicks to just explain it and we can get over it. Would be in everyone's favor hm? But yeah I understand why it is easier for you to just attack me instead of trying to get the heat team to make a small post about what happened to the funds.

"HEAT is one of the most undervalued ICOs that I’ve seen in recent history. "

Blablabla, all talk, no action.... this is all subjective crap and no facts. This is exactly what you accuse me of doing.

@bitdexter: Sure my methods are not very polite, but after posting nicely a few times I never got a respond. In order to get an answer from the heat noobs you have to make some noise, otherwise they will just ignore you.(Which pisses me off even more) I have told them from the beginning that I don't like being ignored! They could have paid me back my funds, they could have released on time, they could answer some questions once in a while! I AM FURIOUS!
Rasseloch

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 06:23:20 AM

They’re operating a registered private business.  

You sound like Svante Lehtinen, totally empty and misleading argument, this means nothing from point of being scam or not, yes it is registered company:)
airgonomike

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 10:33:41 AM

ramblings of a lunatic

Chillout dickwad. [.. ramblings of a lunatic 2]

Seriously can someone make this stop? Any moderator on this forum?
This guy spends his time insulting investors, disrespecting and accusing.
Simakki

Activity: 697

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 10:47:44 AM

This is getting out of the hand. A lot of newbie accounts suddenly appears to defend HEAT...

I do not think they are trying to scam intentionally anybody, but as many of may have noticed with FIMK Eliphaz has not got a clue on how to run serious business. I and many other warned him from the beginning to hire someone to help with PR and marketing, but no.  HEAT is heading to the same path as FIMK and it seems that it will fail utterly.

Similarities with FIMK

• No marketing or PR efforts
  • Team have just two members
  • Burning ICO-money with no clear results (200k€ is a lot of money and I guess it has been spent most on their salary)
  • No liquidity
  • Missed deadlines
  • Delusional strategy
  • Angry investors

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
Crapsy

Activity: 465

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 11:10:59 AM

This is getting out of the hand. A lot of newbie accounts suddenly appears to defend HEAT...

...but as many of may have noticed with FIMK...

There are a lot of new accounts just creating lunatic spam here with disrespecting and accusing statements.

And what comes to serious business. You can't compare FIMK with HEAT businesswise while the first is a non-profit organisation.
Rasseloch

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:00:51 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2017, 12:14:45 PM by Rasseloch

You can't compare FIMK with HEAT business wise while the first is a non-profit organisation.

FIMK got funded 250k, nothing happened. Comparison is not about "technical" differences between non-profit and business. It is about 2 guys, Svante and Dennis behind both projects. Fimk was a disaster, just misleading information and bs, all they did was to start planning new ICO with money that was supposed to use for Fimk development and promotion.

Or do you think Heat is somehow more professional project Grin

Current situation is also funny. All are waiting and counting hours do they managed to release or not. You should know at least few days before launc and give updates to the stakeholders. Now people need to refresh this forum till last minute of Thursday. Yeah - this is business wise project not non-profit organisation.
bitdexter

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:17:53 PM

How about a launch status HEAT team.
It takes about 5 minutes of your time to inform concerned Investors about the situation.
This is 5 minutes out of the 5 months OVERTIME you have had.& 7 days since you gave the definitive launch date.
Even if this is legit, you guys are still a-holes.
bitdexter

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:20:08 PM

They’re operating a registered private business.  

You sound like Svante Lehtinen, totally empty and misleading argument, this means nothing from point of being scam or not, yes it is registered company:)

lulz, i can name you quite a few registered companies which were a scam in the crypto space,
don't let smoke and mirrors mislead you.
johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:42:08 PM

It takes about 5 minutes of your time to inform concerned Investors about the situation.
This is 5 minutes out of the 5 months OVERTIME you have had.& 7 days since you gave the definitive launch date.

Newbie. No one will or should talk with you. Its a fudsters dream. You get more attention
bitdexter

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:53:44 PM

Newbie. No one will or should talk with you. Its a fudsters dream. You get more attention

Yep, I am the one inflaming the situation, not the Heat team.

Anyways, De klerk seems to have added some new files to github today labelled currency controls, seems to do with traders balances etc.
StewieG

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:06:22 PM

Who do you think you are telling people whom they should talk to or not? Why don't you tell the sam bs to newbies like Rasseloch? Is it maybe because they support your agenda? bitdexter was always helpful, what have you done so far? Were you helpful? Yeah I don't think so! Piss off dickwad!
bitdexter

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:10:52 PM

I find it interesting how you are complaining about 5 months waiting, although you were never even on this forum experiencing the updates and the waiting period prior to December 22nd 2016.

yes i was. I am jsut using a different account. I bought in around august.
StewieG

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:13:01 PM

I find it interesting how you are complaining about 5 months waiting, although you were never even on this forum experiencing the updates and the waiting period prior to December 22nd 2016.

What now you try to attack him too? Like "Oh I wonder why he was not online" and "You didn't went through the same pain in the ass with heat that I did, I still got a stick up my ass from that so you are not allowed to talk here". God you are such lame pathetic pussies. You just have to hate this community. Heat is so god damn down in the shitter. This project is at the end, no is is beyond the end but refuses to die. It will die, but it is a very slow and painful death. Really no one wins here, everybody just makes a fool out of himself. Thanks Svantje and Dennis de Jerk you are the worst I have ever met!
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: