Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:23:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:18:53 PM

Stewie i am on your side,
I would prefer that this isn't a scam as frankly i invested as i really liked what i read in the whitepaper.
But we only have to wait like one and a half more days to know the truth.
So lets just chill untill then.

If they don;t release on the 26th, this is a certified scam.

so lets built a community until then. coders would be welcome, but we have to deal here with some scambags calling other scambags. a release will not change the situation alot. this small studio with one core programmer and freelancer have to do alot, but they are into it.

how is dlisk doing? 5x under ICO?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StewieG

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:20:56 PM

ramblings of a lunatic

I’m sorry, I’ve had it with your filth.  You are nobody’s savior.  You are nobody’s hero.  You are delusional.  Out of the many hundreds of investors in HEAT, only a couple share any of your views.  Stop acting like you’re trying to save us all.  Nobody buys it.

The only real complaint is late delivery, which should be resolved, one way or another, in a couple of days.  Everything else you say?  Made up ramblings of an overactive imagination by a brain which doesn’t know any better.

Your investment in HEAT entitles you to a portion of ICO tokens.  That’s it.  You have no right to demand anything else, so stop being unreasonable.  I can only imagine that this is your first crypto-circus.  There is nothing unusual going on here.

Expense sheet?  Really?  They’re operating a registered private business.  They must have proper accounting, shared with those who need to know (doesn’t include you or any of us BTW).  And you grossly underestimate the startup capital required for a financial services business in a regulation-heavy European nation.

Sure, I’ll agree, some things could be handled better.  But I have entrusted my investment to HEAT Ledger Ltd, and I’ll let them conduct their business as they see fit.  I like the plan, but I do think it’ll take some time to be fully realized.  That’s the way these things work.  

HEAT is one of the most undervalued ICOs that I’ve seen in recent history.  If they can deliver on even half of their goals, the market cap has a lot of room to move up.  This may take some time, so you, StewieG, should sell ASAP since patience is a virtue you lack.

Chillout dickwad. [.. ramblings of a lunatic 2]

Seriously can someone make this stop? Any moderator on this forum?
This guy spends his time insulting investors, disrespecting and accusing.

You remind me of this freak xD

JUSTDLISK

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

Bancor

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:23:57 PM

I would prefer that this isn't a scam as frankly i invested as i really liked what i read in the whitepaper.

so lets built a community until then. coders would be welcome, but we have to deal here with some scambags calling other scambags. a release will not change the situation alot. this small studio with one core programmer and freelancer have to do alot, but they are into it.

I was never involved in that project,
I basically bought a little bit of Dlisk and thought the dev was legit.

they raised 10k dollars, so you could own a large percentage of it for very little,
The dev ended up running away. I luckily, recuperated my investment.

But atleast Dlisk had more to show than this. He actually released a working fork of lisk client and block explorer within the dates he gave.

So far with Heat, we have nothing !

StewieG

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:29:54 PM

Building a community? The time to do that was about 6 months ago. We are past that. Now the phase has arrived  where investors are pissed and want their money back. On what fundamentals would you wanna build a community on? We have been lied to and ignored, very likely even scammed. There are only 2 sides it seems, people very very pissed off about heat and people praising heat for no reason at all(although it seems these people have invested a lot and somehow put effort into this project ). There is nothing to build a community on. This project is dead!
Crapsy

Activity: 465

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 01:41:32 PM

Now the phase has arrived  where investors are pissed and want their money back.

Yes, all 4 of you Smiley
StewieG

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:46:32 PM

Now the phase has arrived  where investors are pissed and want their money back.

Yes, all 4 of you Smiley

Take a chillpill dickwad. Maybe you should smoke some of your wheat grass you are hopelssly trying to sell:

http://www.heatland.fi/product/vehnanoras/

HAHAH the prices are in HEAT!!! THERE IS NO HEAT DICKWAD!
Crapsy

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 01:53:02 PM

Yes, all 4 of you Smiley

Take a chillpill dickwad. Maybe you should smoke some of your wheat grass you are hopelssly trying to sell:

Your words are welcome, but they carry no meaning Smiley Keep on pumping the thread, it will be worth it in the next 24h Wink or less...
StewieG

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:56:39 PM

Yes, all 4 of you Smiley

Your words are welcome, but they carry no meaning Smiley Keep on pumping the thread, it will be worth it in the next 24h Wink or less...

Yo were the one wanting to bet with me if they release heat before wednesday. How did you know that there is a deadline on wednesday/thursday. I did not publish at this point rhe ccex statement. I find it hard to believe that this is a coincidence.But yeah stay behind your heat losers, they will drop you like a hot potato.
bitdexter

Activity: 326
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:58:07 PM

Yes, all 4 of you Smiley

Wrong,  Fimk and Klerks words have no meaning,
Stewie points are based on the worthless words we have recieved so far by them,

Why has there been no public relations in practice by them,
Its like they are trying to piss off investors.
i doubt we are getting a viable product tomorrow.

I want to be proven wrong but i don't think i will be.
Crapsy

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 02:02:29 PM

Yes, all 4 of you Smiley

Stewie's words have no worth because they lack respect. You can easily criticize still carrying honor and respect, without that, there's nothing.
StewieG

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 02:03:45 PM

Yes, all 4 of you Smiley

I am not 100% sure if the deadline is today until 23:59 or if it contains tomorrow too? I think ccex will kick them out if they don't release today.
StewieG

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 02:05:42 PM

Yes, all 4 of you Smiley

Stewie's words have no worth because they lack respect. You can easily criticize still carrying honor and respect, without that, there's nothing.

Lol, never heard such nonsense bullshit. Facts are facts no matter if someone calls you an asshole or not, it doesn't change the facts dickwad. Are you a 5 year old little girl or what? Stop crying and man the fuck up you pussy!
bitdexter

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 02:16:30 PM

Yes, all 4 of you Smiley

I agree with what your saying,
But you can easily also delay a product and show respect, transparancy & honor towards investors.
This is something that the Heat team have not done.

Respect - Heat team not trying to take 2.5% of everyones investment even after being 5 months overdue
Transparancy - Heat team not giving the expenses sheet to Investors- this is business 101
Honor - Heat team not meeting deadlines by a rediculous amount & lying to investors
Crapsy

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 02:17:47 PM

Yes, all 4 of you Smiley

But you are not stating facts, just a rambling of opinions and assumptions.

Lol, never heard such nonsense bullshit. Facts are facts no matter if someone calls you an asshole or not, it doesn't change the facts dickwad. Are you a 5 year old little girl or what? Stop crying and man the fuck up you pussy!

But you are not stating facts. Just a rambling of opinions and assumptions.
Crapsy

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 02:21:07 PM

Yes, all 4 of you Smiley

I agree with what your saying,
But you can easily also delay a product and show respect, transparancy & honor towards investors.
This is something that the Heat team have not done.

Respect - Heat team not trying to take 2.5% of everyones investment even after being 5 months overdue
Transparancy - Heat team not giving the expenses sheet to Investors- this is business 101
Honor - Heat team not meeting deadlines by a rediculous amount & lying to investors

In deed, we do share an opinion that there could have been a much better way of displaying things. But we have not lost anything yet, or have we? And if so, what? And how do you know that for sure?
bitdexter

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 02:24:50 PM

I agree that Stewies delivery could be better,
But his words are not worthless as a concerned investor presenting facts

Lets just wait untill tomorrow, they should be releasing the client TODAY.
Not leaving it until the very last minute considering the lies fimk said on launch day

The genesis block assembly is nearly completed, we'll be posting the preliminary allocation data table online on Tuesday or Wednesday well before genesis. So there'll be a chance for last minute check of your coming HEAT holdings.

Any unclear holdings are assigned to temporary accounts, access to which are provided to stakeholders verified after mainnet launch.
StewieG

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 02:36:48 PM

Hey will there be a livestream of the launch just like the zcash guys did? This would be hilarious! I would need a lot of popcorn for that? Or is Dennis de Jerk not in the mood to do the launch today or tomorrow? Or is the launch postponed to 2018? I love this clear roadmap they provided. This is so sad how they give absolutely zero shit about their investors. Now we can update the thread every five minutes just to find out they have not posted anything. The same catastrophe just like the last time. These guys are unable to learn.
Crapsy

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 02:38:46 PM

Boy are we in for a ride. Got to line up those BTC's as Stewie dumps all his assets.
StewieG

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 02:47:09 PM

Boy are we in for a ride. Got to line up those BTC's as Stewie dumps all his assets.

Papapapapapathetic! You must be so very poor to wait for my coins to be dumped. But you will be disappointed once again. After that you can wait all day long for my coins to be dumped but to dump them will be pretty hard as there will be no exchange to dump them on. Congrats heat scumbags, this must be your greatest achievement so far! HAHAHAHA!

This is a ride on a slide that is filled with shit! That is how this ride feels so far. You seem to enjoy the ride so far, do you like caviar?
Crapsy

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 02:51:02 PM

Papapapapapathetic! You must be so very poor to wait for my coins to be dumped. But you will be disappointed once again. After that you can wait all day long for my coins to be dumped but to dump them will be pretty hard as there will be no exchange to dump them on. Congrats heat scumbags, this must be your greatest achievement so far! HAHAHAHA!

This is a ride on a slide that is filled with shit! That is how this ride feels so far. You seem to enjoy the ride so far, do you like caviar?

Keep on writing and I get material for a nice compilation video of 'Stewie's bestest ever'. Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: