Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:44:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
StewieG

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 10:56:39 PM

Thank you very much for your finding Stewie. It's unbelievable...

There is no reason to panic, but this project is either trying to catch up because somewhere in Finnland these guys smoked a joint and thought it would be a good idea for an ICO and now have to rush a project with hired developers from somewhere in Asia or they are really that bad at managing a business.

They're trying to catch up for 5 months now with what they claimed to have ready when they started the ICO. And after the ICO they change the conditions so that they release 1 000 000 tokens to themselves. No no no, this is not just some unprofessionality, this is done with intent, with very malicious and greedy intent and at the absolute borders of legality.
The only things that made them release something was C-Cex and because they want to do a second moneygrab on top of the first one as soon as possible.

How much more has to be found out until we hear ANY statement to this stockpile of accusations? Oh, I forgot, we're just the idiots that are supposed to throw a bunch of hundred thousand dollars in, so that these two guys can TRY to MAYBE develop A PART of what they have PROMISED prior to the ICO.

I hope alcurex kicks them out, I have already sent a message to the admin. I have found out about it on the slack. Proto talked about some coins for the heat team and I asked him what he meant. I was not under the StewieG name and he told me that they would get 1million coins after one year. I asked for a source for that and I got told that it is on the first page here. Then I asked if this is a joke and they realized that I was Stewie and proto kicked me out. He even said that I didn't read the ICO and I thought that I must have known about the 1 million coins and I immediately knew that they added that recently. Look at the waybackmachine and the ICO. There is no word of any 1 million coins reserved for anything! This is a scam! And they have to refund us! C-CEX should kick them out and stop heat trading completely! Do you have the bitcoin handle of the ccex admin? I will contact him! HEAT can forget being listed on ANY other exchange!! I will make sure of that! They scammed us and they will not get away with that!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mm0104

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 10:58:23 PM

I edited my post as it seems that the 1 Mio tokens were "only" missing on the ICO page.  Wink Roll Eyes
-----------------

There is no reason to panic, but this project is either trying to catch up because somewhere in Finnland these guys smoked a joint and thought it would be a good idea for an ICO and now have to rush a project with hired developers from somewhere in Asia or they are really that bad at managing a business.

They're trying to catch up for 5 months now with what they claimed to have ready when they started the ICO.
The 1 Million Tokens were at least not listed on the ICO-Homepage. The initial post seems not to be edited. But anyway, again, another flaw on top of all the others.
This is not just some unprofessionality, this is done with intent, with very malicious and greedy intent and at the absolute borders of legality.

The only things that made them release something was C-Cex and because they want to do a second moneygrab on top of the first one as soon as possible.

Nice ponzi-image btw. The only thing that is clear is that money flows in:
verymuchso

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

HEAT Ledger

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 10:59:45 PM

Heatledger 0.9.2

This is an optional update.

But highly recommended for network stability!

* Fixes a bug which made the full rescan and validation fail. Please at all
  times keep heat.forceScan and heat.forceValidate enabled at all times at
  during these early days.

* Improved log output to show blocks pushed and popped again.

* Raised `heat.numberOfForkConfirmations` in the default config back to 2.

* Unset the `heat.apiKey` in the default config, if you want to use the
  restricted apis (start forging, get peers etc..) you have to set it yourself

* Documented an existing feature in the config. `heat.startForging` it
  does exactly what it says, if you put your secret phrase there with out
  quotes and all on one line on startup your server will start forging with
  that account.
  A WORD OF CAUTION !! If used anyone of course knows where to look for
  your secret phrase. So use with caution, when balance leasing is up this
  can be used more responsibly.

https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heatledger/releases/tag/v0.9.2

StewieG

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:01:19 PM

I edited my post as it seems that the 1 Mio tokens were "only" missing on the ICO page.  Wink Roll Eyes
-----------------

They're trying to catch up for 5 months now with what they claimed to have ready when they started the ICO.
The 1 Million Tokens were at least not listed on the ICO-Homepage. The initial post seems not to be edited. But anyway, again, another flaw on top of all the others.
This is not just some unprofessionality, this is done with intent, with very malicious and greedy intent and at the absolute borders of legality.

The first page on this thread has been edited multiple times, do you have a version cached of the original page? I am almost certain this was NOT stated here before the ICO period was over. So when you invested it was not in the ICO and that clearly makes it fraud!
mm0104

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:06:07 PM

True. Posts do not show if they are edited or not. I see it with at my posts.
StewieG

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:11:58 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2017, 11:29:43 PM by StewieG

True. Posts do not show if they are edited or not. I see it with at my posts.
Exactly! They have edited it multiple times and I am 99% sure it was not stated during the ICO! Please look at you have a cached version of the original post or you can find a screenshot anywhere of that. I will look for it too. Maybe there was an article or someone here made a screenshot. Alcurex responded and they will look into this next week. These motherfucking scammers will not get away with this! I am sick and tired of them trying to bullshit us whenever they can! On slack they seem to gather a few individuals that knew about this. These are basically the same guys that are defending everything what the heatheads do no matter how hard they screw up again. Very suspicious.

EDIT: The post on the startpage of this thread was last edited on 19. January 2017! You can see it by scrolling over the date on the top left of the post. I will also ask an admin on bitcointalk if they can provide me a copy of the initial post.

EDIT2: I found this, "http://www.altcoinwatch.com/ico/new-ico-heat-ledger-third-generation-crypto-platform/", 13. July 2016 ,which supports the scam accusations:

"H.E.A.T. Ledger stands for Heuristically Enhanced Asynchronous Transactions Ledger, embodying a completely new way of structuring cryptocurrency and peer-to-peer decentralized asset ledger. Optimized for speed and architected in enterprise friendly Java for custom private chains, HEAT slices the currently used blockchain database technology to modular components and readily provides flexibly scalable server side technology for corporate needs of any size.

For launching the HEAT cryptocurrency in September 2016, HEAT Ledger Ltd arranges Initial Coin Offering investment opportunity for the public.

The ICO will be open from Monday July 11th noon GMT (midday) through Monday, August 8th 23.59 GMT.

25 million HEAT tokens will be distributed to investors / stakeholders on pro rata basis.

If all 25 Million tokens are reserved prior to ICO end date, an additional stack of up to 5 Million HEAT can be released at the HEAT Team’s discretion at various outlets, for a price of approx. 0.00025 BTC each.

Heat Ledger Ltd will arrange Initial Public Offering of stock equity in late 2016. New company shares will be released to constitute 20% – 25% of total company equity, in order to raise between 500k to 1.5M EUR funding to further develop company operations. HEAT token holders will receive options that entitle for 50% minimum rebate from IPO share price."

See, the 1million coins are also NOT MENTIONED HERE!
mr.coinzy

Activity: 500
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:33:11 PM

If this is true and proven (yes, indisputable proof is needed here) that heat added such a fundamental change after the ico (and by doing so fundamentally breached both the contract and trust entrusted to them), and investors are not offered a way out to receive their funds,  i will personally make sure Svante and Dennis will be standing legal charges in their respective places of residence. Fraud is illegal anywhere and in such circumstances it will not be very hard to prove it. Bad intent and false pretense to collect funds from investors are illegal and considered a felony. For some reason people think that if they deceive other people in crypto it is ok and will not follow legal responsibility. Perhaps this is so because sometimes anonymity is involved. In this specific case these are not anonymous people and everything is documented chronologically, so legal responsibility can and will be implemented.
Heat, i strongly suggest you offer investors a way out, especially before things escalate beyond your control and you find yourselves inside and behind bars.
bytemuma

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:34:17 PM

Hello StewieG,

can you see when a post was last edited?

███
                              █████
           ██           █████████              ██
       █████         
█████████         ██████
     ████████         
█████         █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
            ████████              █████████
               █████       ███       █████

███       ██       █████       ██       ███
    █████            █████████            █████
█████████    █████████████    █████████
      ███        ██      █████      ██      ███
               █████      ███       █████
         ████████       
███       █████████
     ████████         
█████        █████████
       █████         
█████████        ██████
           ██           
█████████           ██
                              █████
                                ███

Adonx.one

◆ Twitter
◆ Telegram
◆ Discord

bitdexter

Activity: 326
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:36:17 PM

I have a funny feeling that after all this bullshit,
Heat might do well.

I agree that the team have been unprofessional and socially awkward,
These guys are nerdish introverts, it could be expected, which is why they should hire a PR/marketing guy asap.
But if the tech is what it claims to be,
Something none of us really know yet,
then Heat has a bright future, they need to hire someone who is good with people asap though.
They are inept in quite a few a senses for a start up. But it is nothing which cannot be resolved aslong as the tech is there.
mm0104

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:39:28 PM

Hello StewieG,

You see it by moving the cursor over the creation date of a post.

Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 11:43:10 PM

Heat team will get 1000000 HEAT after one year!
THIS WAS NOT IN THE ICO!!!!!
Here is the initial ICO agreement: https://web.archive.org/web/20160801002809/http://heatledger.com/ico/

Wrong. What you're quoting is not the initial page but a page between the many edits required to have the realtime stakeholder amounts display properly.

This was the original ICO page before and during beginning of the funding http://heatledger.com/icobak.htm

The 1M developer reward was also stated on this thread's opening post from the early stage and has been there since then. At all times has it been prominently visible on either one or both of these sources. The reward process is fully transparent and has been discussed and referred to many times in this thread openly.

Initially we planned the distribution without any developer reward, however this was changed shortly before launch due to weighted opinions from the fintech startup scene and some incidents that lead us to the decision of the moderate incentive reward with lock-in period.

We had already made a preliminary agreement with a very well known and successful frontman / promoter / marketer from the cryptocurrency field to lead the HEAT venture, when he decided to step back at the last minute stating as the main reason the lack of incentive for the startup and that no serious crypto platform would launch without significant dev reward. Combined with the feedback from the traditional startup field, requiring clear signs of commitment in the form of such reward incentives, we had to change this yet had to launch without the marketing frontman. That deficiency has been affecting the HEAT PR since then and is only to be corrected now that we're hiring the most appropriate marketing person through strict scrutiny.

So dev rewards or no dev rewards - you can't make everyone happy can you.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

bytemuma

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:44:57 PM

Hello StewieG,

You see it by moving the cursor over the creation date of a post.

Thanks, check this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1546298.0

can you please post a screenshot here so everybody can see it?

Thanks

███
                              █████
       █████         
█████████         ██████
     ████████         
█████         █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████

████████       
███       █████████
     ████████         
█████        █████████
       █████         
█████████        ██████
           ██           
█████████           ██
                              █████
                                ███

Adonx.one

◆ Twitter
◆ Telegram
◆ Discord

StewieG

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:50:04 PM

Hello StewieG,

Yes, if it has been edited, you can scroll over the date of a post and it will show you the date it has been edited.

If this is true and proven (yes, indisputable proof is needed here) that heat added such a fundamental change after the ico (and by doing so fundamentally breached both the contract and trust entrusted to them), and investors are not offered a way out to receive their funds,  i will personally make sure Svante and Dennis will be standing legal charges in their respective places of residence. Fraud is illegal anywhere and in such circumstances it will not be very hard to prove it. Bad intent and false pretense to collect funds from investors are illegal and considered a felony. For some reason people think that if they deceive other people in crypto it is ok and will not follow legal responsibility. Perhaps this is so because sometimes anonymity is involved. In this specific case these are not anonymous people and everything is documented chronologically, so legal responsibility can and will be implemented.
Heat, i strongly suggest you offer investors a way out, especially before things escalate beyond your control and you find yourselves inside and behind bars.

It seems like they HAVE stated the 1million coins on the bitcointalk page. BUT this was not stated at heatledger.com! On heatledger.com it says that ALL 25million coins will be distributed among the investors, on bitcointalk it says that if they do not reach their funding goal they will reserve the 1million heat! This is again one of their fishy tactics to confuse and distract. You can not just post multiple versions of your ICO statement and then take any clause that suits you the best and say this is what we agreed on! I want my money back and I hope every exchange will delist these scumbags! After they have one fuckup after the other it would only be fair to give people the option to a refund.

Here is a post on the ethereum forum ( https://forum.ethereum.org/discussion/8257/pre-ann-heat-3-0-crypto-multisig-fiat-a2a-hft-1000tps-dsa-pos-pop-e2ee-chat ). It seems like somebody copy pasted the Initial post of this thread. It was edited the last time in July 2016. Here is the post:

"[PRE-ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat
HEAT_kani
HEAT_kani Posts: 2Member ✭
July 2016 edited July 2016 in Watercooler

HEAT Ledger Ltd, a Finland-based Fintech startup, is launching a 3rd generation crypto platform coined H.E.A.T.

http://heatledger.com
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1543991.0

http://heatledger.com/img/heattop.jpg

What makes HEAT 3rd generation?

H.E.A.T. Ledger stands for Heuristically Enhanced Asynchronous Transactions Ledger, embodying a completely new way of structuring cryptocurrency and peer-to-peer decentralized asset ledger. Optimized for speed and architected in enterprise friendly Java for custom private chains, HEAT slices the currently used blockchain database technology to modular components and readily provides flexibly scalable server side technology for corporate needs of any size.

UNLIMITED SCALABILITY

HEAT's unbounded vertical scalability is only limited by the performance of the hardware used. Utilizing not a single blockchain , but a chain of blockchains - and removing embedded databases through the use of off-heap memory mapped binary files, the HEAT blockchain is able to sustain transaction throughput of at least 1000 tps 24/7. On our internal tests the HEAT JVM has been capable of achieving an unbelievable rate of several millions of updates per second on commonly available 16-core server.

DIRECT CRYPTO TRADING

Because the HEAT client hosts client side real crypto, integrated to the HEAT blockchain asset exchange through built-in invisible gateway, users can trade cryptocurrencies right from their wallet on p2p orderbooks without going through an exchange. This means that once your trade for ie. BTC/ETH goes through, you can use the BTC or ETH as you do normally. Bye bye withdrawal delays! Welcome multicurrency client and native direct exchange!

LICENSED MULTISIG FIAT WALLET

The unique HEAT crypto client provides access to major cryptocurrencies including BTC, ETH, FIMK and NXT. It also allows creation, transfer and trade of any custom assets created by operators of any size. Having multi-sig for currencies whose tech is capable of such - the client thus supports fiat money accounts secured with multi-sig private keys. HEAT Ledger Ltd has joint venture agreements in place with EU wide money transmitter license pending, making the prospect of transferring real fiat money in a cryptographic ledger a reality. One of the first, if not THE first - but certainly the first multi-sig fiat!

SMALLER BLOCK FILES HASH-CHAINED

Splitting blockchain into separate files for homogenous data types such as unconfirmed and confirmed balances, unconfirmed and confirmed asset buy and sell orders etc. makes HEAT able to function on many levels of node involvement. No longer does each user need to host the full blockchain - they can store just one or more of the sliced block files that are chained together in torrent-like manner to form a cryptographically secure, full blockchain. And of course they can opt for thin clients with either standalone app or web browser, no server software running at all.

HYBRID BLOCK REWARDS

For its block rewards granted every 25 secs in average, HEAT uses twin system: half of the block reward comes from traditional PoS (Proof-of-Stake) algorithm, while the other half is granted on PoP (Proof-of-Presence) basis for nodes that host the block files online. The HEAT algorithm monitors the presence of block slice files, and assigns higher probability for slices that have a smaller number of copies online. That way any discrepancy arising in the relative number of different block files is attenuated.

DISTRIBUTED SERVICES ARCHITECTURE

HEAT doesn't provide smart contracts as such - but it provides something we think is better; Distributed Services Architecture. DSA is HEAT's answer to blockchain based applications. What we have created is a stateful interactive communication protocol much like the HTTP protocol that is in use today for the web. This allows anyone in the world to write an application in a language supported by the JVM script engine (Java, JavaScript) and have the distributed app serve clients interactively using the blockchain as (encrypted) distributed state full memory space. Supporting Java, this is a never before seen feature on open source blockchains.

RUNDOWN OF HEAT HIGHLIGHTS (some items repeated for clarity)

1. Technology to be used has been 5 man-years in the making
a. Written in enterprise friendly Java
b. Cryptography and p2p consensus code based on MIT licensed NXT
c. Networking layers and many features based on FIMK development
d. Architected with re-use for private chains
e. Optimized for speed and instant high frequency trading
f. Massively scalable through the use of not one single blockchain, but a chain of blockchains
g. Completely remade HTML5 client / downloadable / app

2. New memory mapped OS binary file sliced blockchain structure without db overhead
3. Splitting balance storage from transactions and blocks
4. Transaction throughput rate initially in the 1000 tps scale on legacy hardware
5. Unlimited scalability depending on node hardware: Boost rates of 10k+ tps on standard 4-core Linux server
6. 25-second blocks, instant tx confirmations through websockets and replication layer
7. Regular client startups are near instant since all that has to be loaded are the balance files (~1/10,000 the size of full blockchain)
8. High frequency trading enabling instant matching of 1k+ trades per second stable
9. 2-tier reward structure: Proof-Of-Stake and Proof-Of-Presence (Online storage of blockchain slice files)
10. Distributed Services Architecture (blockchain software robots, Javascript and Java)
11. Thin client: Home users don't need to carry blockchain files but get rewarded to do so
12. Replication layer: Vendor independent replicated database integration for corporate full node operators
13. Remade, smarter networking protocol uses binary messages - on request basis only - between peers
14. Non-blocking asynchronous websocket connections over Netty (Facebook, Twitter) enables high number of peer connections
15. Offline smart vouchers (fully signed transactions that can be sent to the blockchain by anyone.)
16. PIN protected account access to local wallet.dat, with secret phrase brain wallet backup
17. Native A2A (asset to asset) custom tokens exchange with option for native non-gateway BTC price base
18. Multicurrency crypto client enabling non-gateway direct crypto transfer
19. Built-in non-gateway (direct real crypto) p2p exchange for client supported crypto
20. Custom tokens, private tokens, colored accounts and white label software cloning readiness
21. Multisig for FIAT currency tokens and several main target use cases:
a. Simply value adding feature for the crypto client user security
b. Facilitating implementation of p2p live crypto trading (asset exchange tokens auto match multisig real crypto)
c. Enabling crowdfunding security and direct intake of funds (also “real” gated EUR, USD that have multisig security)
d. Unique sales point: Multisig Fiat currency

22. Crowdfunding / IPO capabilities heavily emphasized:
a. Readily on-blockchain for DIY agile companies / geeks
b. Licensed fintech corporate partner for turnkey crowdfunding service
c. Cloned source / white label installation

23. Unique, private human defined identifiers (email account format)
24. Off-blockchain instant E2EE (end-to-end encrypted) P2P messaging
25. Decentralized web shops with instant EUR payments (/pricing in any token)
26. Major licensed corporate partners in crowdfunding, fiat currency token transfer and BTC exchange areas
27. ICO tokens reward stock options for startup company IPO shares at lower price later in 2016
28. ICO runs from July 11th 2016 through August 8th 2016. Currencies accepted: BTC, ETH, FIMK, NXT.

TOKEN DISTRIBUTION

HEAT Genesis block's preliminary release date is September 5th 2016. Before that there will be an alpha client and a testnet available in August.

http://heatledger.com/img/heatblockrewards.jpg

ICO PHASE GENERAL INFO

For launching the HEAT cryptocurrency in September 2016, HEAT Ledger Ltd arranges Initial Coin Offering investment opportunity for the public between July 11th midday GMT and August 8th 2016 midnight GMT.

• 25 million HEAT tokens will be distributed to investors & stakeholders on pro rata basis.

If ICO is not fully reserved, 1 000 000 HEAT are locked up as an incentive and released for development crew after 1 250 000 blocks (1 year) from genesis. If ICO is fully reserved, a minimum of 500 000 HEAT will be purchased for the development crew from market by the ICO BTC funds after ICO closure.

ICO PRICING DETAILS

HEAT credits can be reserved either through escrow agents (described in the next section) or by paying a freely chosen amount of cryptocurrency to a designated BTC / FIMK / ETH /NXT account listed on the HEAT web site at http://heatledger.com/ico. Credits purchased through all of the channels are synchronized bona fide real time, and collected at the end of the ICO period to form the total reservation amount for final stake calculations. Each HEAT credit entitles to a portion of the full 25 Million HEAT token stack in pro rata basis. ie. if the full 25 Million HEAT are reserved, each credit will receive 1 HEAT. If less than 25M HEAT are reserved, each credit will receive more than 1 HEAT. HEAT Ledger Ltd reserves the right to either increase the total number of HEAT tokens released, or the proportion of ICO credits relative to HEAT tokens in case there are more than 25M credits reserved during ICO.

http://heatledger.com/img/heaticolevels.jpg

ESCROWS AND TRADING

HEAT credits can be reserved from the following sites:

• HEAT Ledger web site

• Openledger operated by CCEDK (also allows trading of stakes during ICO)

• C-CEX exchange

• Fitcoin Exchange assets in the FIMK blockchain

THE CROWDFUNDING CRAZE

While HEAT uses crowdfunding services from partners and arranges one on its own during the ICO, significant emphasis will be put on facilitating crowdfunding for large and small companies through the HEAT Ledger blockchain itself. With HEAT, every businessman and his mother will be able to have their own blockchain application to crowdfund projects!

HEAT Ledger Ltd assists companies and projects to obtain crowdfunding via the decentralized open source HEAT Ledger through consultation and partnership. We aim to have at least 2 to 3 external companies to accompany the launch of HEAT Ledger Proper through their own funding proposal (IPO, other crowdfunding investment) on the HEAT Asset Exchange custom crowdfunding UI - accessible from the HEAT wallet.

IPO STOCK OPTIONS FOR HEAT TOKENS

Heat Ledger Ltd will arrange Initial Public Offering of stock equity in late 2016. 50 000 - 80 000 new company shares will be released to constitute 20% - 25% of total company equity, in order to raise between 500k to 1.5M EUR funding to further develop company operations. HEAT token holders who participate in round 1 ICO and hold their tokens will receive options that entitle for 50% minimum rebate from IPO share price.

CALL TO ACTION FOR DEVELOPERS AND MARKETERS

HEAT Ledger is an ambitious business project initiated by a small, experienced and skilled team of professionals hardened in a rough set of challenges previously. Our goal is to provide not only prosperity for the HEAT founders and investors, but also long-lasting value for the society by leveraging our innovations and know-how to further the evolution of financial technology towards more effective modes of operation.

We invite enthusiastic people to join the HEAT startup team. With time we'll need online marketers, sales specialists, local ambassadors, skilled java programmers and especially front-end coders. Please contact us to let us hear about your skills that the world could make good use of through your participation in HEAT.

Soon... The HEAT is ON!
Post edited by HEAT_kani on July 2016"
bytemuma

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:51:08 PM

@Eliphaz Fimk

do you remember me?  Smiley

███
                              █████
       █████         
█████████         ██████
     ████████         
█████         █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████

████████       
███       █████████
     ████████         
█████        █████████
       █████         
█████████        ██████
           ██           
█████████           ██
                              █████
                                ███

Adonx.one

◆ Twitter
◆ Telegram
◆ Discord

StewieG

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:54:39 PM

Heat team will get 1000000 HEAT after one year!
THIS WAS NOT IN THE ICO!!!!!
Here is the initial ICO agreement: https://web.archive.org/web/20160801002809/http://heatledger.com/ico/

Wrong. What you're quoting is not the initial page but a page between the many edits required to have the realtime stakeholder amounts display properly.

This was the original ICO page before and during beginning of the funding http://heatledger.com/icobak.htm

The 1M developer reward was also stated on this thread's opening post from the early stage and has been there since then. At all times has it been prominently visible on either one or both of these sources. The reward process is fully transparent and has been discussed and referred to many times in this thread openly.

Initially we planned the distribution without any developer reward, however this was changed shortly before launch due to weighted opinions from the fintech startup scene and some incidents that lead us to the decision of the moderate incentive reward with lock-in period.

We had already made a preliminary agreement with a very well known and successful frontman / promoter / marketer from the cryptocurrency field to lead the HEAT venture, when he decided to step back at the last minute stating as the main reason the lack of incentive for the startup and that no serious crypto platform would launch without significant dev reward. Combined with the feedback from the traditional startup field, requiring clear signs of commitment in the form of such reward incentives, we had to change this yet had to launch without the marketing frontman. That deficiency has been affecting the HEAT PR since then and is only to be corrected now that we're hiring the most appropriate marketing person through strict scrutiny.

So dev rewards or no dev rewards - you can't make everyone happy can you.

Great it has been edited many times during the ICO, I am pretty sure by the time I invested it was nowhere stated, I would remember that! I want my money back!

"So dev rewards or no dev rewards - you can't make everyone happy can you." Yes you can, give me a refund! What is the problem if you offer refunds? I am still waiting for good reasons why you should not give refunds. The only reason I can think of is your pure greed!
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 12:02:40 AM

Stewie, you just posted proof that the 1M was actually in the OP in July:

https://forum.ethereum.org/discussion/8257/pre-ann-heat-3-0-crypto-multisig-fiat-a2a-hft-1000tps-dsa-pos-pop-e2ee-chat

This Smith & Crown article published in July also has the 1 000 000

https://www.smithandcrown.com/event/heat-ico/?lang=es

Have you heard of confirmation bias?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

Confirmation bias, also called confirmatory bias or myside bias, is the tendency to search for, interpret, favor, and recall information in a way that confirms one's preexisting beliefs or hypotheses, while giving disproportionately less consideration to alternative possibilities.

An ambitious software project with a 2 person team was delayed a few months, so your paranoid mind made a hypothesis that it is a scam.  Now you obsess over every word looking to confirm your bias.

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
StewieG

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 12:05:30 AM

Well... you can check the sourcecode... I know I know they didn't upload it yet (the sourcecode file is empty ) but you can decompile the binary and get a pretty good result with this handy tool "http://www.benf.org/other/cfr/"! Have fun finding bugs and if you manage to hack some accounts remember to drop a few for your good ol pal Stew ^^
StewieG

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 12:09:32 AM

https://forum.ethereum.org/discussion/8257/pre-ann-heat-3-0-crypto-multisig-fiat-a2a-hft-1000tps-dsa-pos-pop-e2ee-chat

Confirmation bias, also called confirmatory bias or myside bias, is the tendency to search for, interpret, favor, and recall information in a way that confirms one's preexisting beliefs or hypotheses, while giving disproportionately less consideration to alternative possibilities.

An ambitious software project with a 2 person team was delayed a few months, so your paranoid mind made a hypothesis that it is a scam.  Now you obsess over every word looking to confirm your bias.

As I have corrected myself, they have put out multiple versions of the ICO!  Svantje confirmed that and even explained why that was(I know I am shocked too they reply to one of my posts). There is no excuse for that. I gave a statement on that in my post above. Putting multiple versions of the ICO out is absolutely fishy. If they have any courage they would just refund people just like ccex does! I guess they are not doing that because they know that everyone that invested with FIMK will immediately flee this hostage situation. That is why they do not comment on that.
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 12:13:57 AM

As I have corrected myself, they have put out multiple versions of the ICO!  Svantje confirmed that and even explained why that was. There is no excuse for that. I gave a statement on that in my post above. Putting multiple versions of the ICO out is absolutely fishy. If they have any courage they would just refund people just like ccex does! I guess they are not doing that because they know that everyone that invested with FIMK will immediately flee this hostage situation. That is why they do not comment on that.

Again, confirmation bias.  You decided months ago that something fishy or a scam was going on, and now you pick apart every detail and word looking to confirm your bias

icos with less complicated tech that have 3+ fulltime developers working on them like ICN get delayed by months, it's a normal part of the ico investing game (or software in general, I don't see Apple or Microsoft giving exact countdowns on when software they are developing will be completely launched and debugged)

ETH had entire offices full of developers and they had a 9 month delay between collecting money and launching mainnet

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
bitdexter

Activity: 326
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 12:24:23 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2017, 02:19:03 AM by bitdexter

Well... you can check the sourcecode... I know I know they didn't upload it yet (the sourcecode file is empty ) but you can decompile the binary and get a pretty good result with this handy tool "http://www.benf.org/other/cfr/"! Have fun finding bugs and if you manage to hack some accounts remember to drop a few for your good ol pal Stew ^^

Unfortunately i only know a bit of python,
we need a seasoned developer to review the code

Now the mainnet is released, ( in no particular order apart from number 1)

1. Finish the windows client + enable a2a trading
2. Use bitcointalk banner space to promote Heat,
3. Use coinmarket cap banner to promote Heat
4. Use google adwords
5. New Heat video.
6.PR personnel - just find someone trustworthy in the bitcointalk community who will do it for some HEAT from the developers fund. He should also be reguarly on slack. You need a slack community. The slack community is non existant at the moment
6.Marketing guy - This guy needs to be good at meeting people in block chain conferences and selling Heat - this guy is important. He has to be a sweet talker & also handle all the tactics suggested + more.
7. Attend all blockchain expo with a stall.

8. get listed on more exchanges i.e
9. RELEASE A ROAD MAP WITH DELIVERABLE DATES FOR ALOT OF THESE POINTS & DON;T F UP AGAIN, IT ONLY ALIENATES INVESTORS
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: