Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:19:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
spendawgs

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:13:01 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1771885.new#new

Please use it to trade HEAT so we can keep this thread clean!

ur are deleting every offer.

only ur offer is still visible

stewieg=memberberry.

We found this guy. He is in Australia hehe

Woof woof!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spendawgs

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:16:19 PM

Considering exposing him for the right price, in HEAT only of course Wink

Woof woof!!
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773
Merit: 500

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 03:22:22 PM

We have to find a workaround for some of the downloadable servers to validate past the 14700 jam. Meanwhile this unorthodox maneuver of replacing your local blockchain with a copy of the main one manually will get you through:

Download blockchain snapshot from
https://heatwallet.com/snapshots/2017-02-01_16300.zip

Empty your blockchain directory and replace it with the files in the zip

Find in your heat-default.properties these attributes and change them to false

heat.forceValidate=false
heat.forceScan=false

Restart server, restart again if prompted.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

synace

Activity: 36
Merit: 34

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:34:06 PM

Thanks for running this program lurker10! I'll be watching for some HEAT from 3783387583602366138.

Lucky node lottery for HEAT.

This HEAT account will be used for donations: 3783387583602366138 (I changed account id because the old one had a weak passphrase)
and to send payouts to HEAT node operators. Sponsors, please send your donations and support the HEAT network.
public key: a0e7741f68a7ed7ae4b4c03dff7fe4e01a9576256d0190e16dd0b5ccc4320f60

HEAT node operators need to put the HEAT account id in the heat.myPlatform setting, example:
heat.myPlatform=1111111111111111111
if your hallmark has a positive weight, you will get extra rewards.
this is recommended too, I didn't find the numbers for incoming and outgoing peers, they are probably not implemented yet.
heat.maxNumberOfConnectedPublicPeers=500
It's better to save all custom settings in the custom settings file: conf/heat.properties
you'll need to copy this file to the conf folder each time you upgrade HEAT.

Somebody sent a small donation, rewards are coming out again.
bctacc32

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

-

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:53:40 PM

We have to find a workaround for some of the downloadable servers to validate past the 14700 jam. Meanwhile this unorthodox maneuver of replacing your local blockchain with a copy of the main one manually will get you through:
Why exactly should we do this? What is "better" with your "main"chain than with the consented one?
Kazadar

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:58:33 PM

Why exactly should we do this? What is "better" with your "main"chain than with the consented one?
It is the same chain. Its just bootstrapping it. It is done for many coins to sync faster.

Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 04:02:47 PM

It is the same chain. Its just bootstrapping it. It is done for many coins to sync faster.
Thanks I couldn't have put it any clearer Smiley

StewieG

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 04:13:20 PM

Dennis is working on it since a moment. Unfortunately the web wallet server forked right after we went to sleep and the recovery mechanism on that failed. Distributed nodes through their own API, which is what business and exchanges will be using when live, are operating normally.

Download blockchain snapshot from
https://heatwallet.com/snapshots/2017-02-01_16300.zip

Empty your blockchain directory and replace it with the files in the zip

Find in your heat-default.properties these attributes and change them to false

heat.forceValidate=false
heat.forceScan=false

Restart server, restart again if prompted.

Thanks I couldn't have put it any clearer Smiley

Fail, fail and lol! xD

Where is the promised buy wall?
bctacc32

-

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 04:22:07 PM

Oh, I thought that snapshot would be at 14700 or something and we would rollback.
So this is intended for stuck nodes I guess.
bctacc32

-

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 04:25:28 PM

Btw. the exchange shows wrong (too much) balance for me after I purchased some HEAT.
On top (next to the #address) it shows the correct balance though.
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 04:29:48 PM

Btw. the exchange shows wrong (too much) balance for me after I purchased some HEAT.
You mean the top left asset balances? Yes they might not be currently updated in real time or without page reload

memberberry

Activity: 237

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 04:34:06 PM

heatwallet.com is on a fork. My server is currently on block number 15339 while heatwallet.com is on 14701. If you have your own local server on the main chain, you can check your correct BTC balance like this:
curl -k -s http://localhost:7733/api/v1/account/balance/your_account_number/5592059897546023466
Asset id 5592059897546023466 is the BTC asset.

The HEAT platform is potentially a big threat to other blockchain projects and centralized exchanges. Hence, FUD in this thread is simply to be expected. People who scream FAIL everytime heatwallet.com is on a fork, simply don't understand how blockchains work. Now that the local wallet is released, the HEAT blockchain should become less dependent on the central wallet.

Omg, where the fuck do these guys come from all the time? HEAT a threat? To what? Potcoin?

bctacc32

-

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 04:40:09 PM

You mean the top left asset balances? Yes they might not be currently updated in real time or without page reload
Yep. But still wrong after full reload & re-login.
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 04:46:10 PM

Yep. But still wrong after full reload & re-login.
Is your HEAT balance on top left different from the top right?

Or is your BTC asset balance on top left different from what it should be?

StewieG

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 04:50:24 PM

Let's rephrase what Dennis intended to write about the development situation a couple of days back -

Development and testing of HEAT mainnet transactions engine is complete. Asset-to-asset exchange development is complete, extensive automated testing in its final phases. Depending on various things, completion of tests is expected within 3 to 5 days. This isn't certain but likely.

Those are the two parts that form the absolute essential HEAT core, without which launch isn't possible.

Microservices (Heat's implementation of "DAPP") are also near complete, testing pending.

While tests are being finalized we're currently blazing through microservices implementation of the decentralized Bitcoin gateway on the HEAT wallet. It's nearly essential feature of the HEAT launch, and has a sizable impact on the liquidity of the HEAT token because it makes the decentralized trading possible. We'll have to see how quickly development on that goes and whether we need to launch the token without this facility due to the increasing pressure. Launch without the decentralized BTC/HEAT trading would be greatly detrimental. If all goes smooth on that it's possible to include this feature in the launch of the HEAT mainnet that we consider realistic to launch within the first half of January.

Obviously some people see things only through the black and white prism of the altcoin world where real corporate operations behind a coin are unusual. It's then difficult to understand how business development works, thus some freak out and gradually degenerate into trollish behaviour, harming the venture to some extent and especially undermining their own chances of success (through HEAT token's pricing prospects in this case, when patience runs out to wait for the planned features). This is unfortunate but it was expected with the unforeseen delays in delivery.

It is becasue past promises were not met.
By promises I suppose you mean delivery estimations. I'd like to point out that delivery times are NOT promises - they're best effort estimates that usually change in the software industry. It became clear that our delivery estimations are considered promises by many, thus we stopped giving them. Due to demand I've reluctantly given new estimates above, however they're still estimates and not promises. Anyhow we of course acknowledge the importance of achieving these latest estimates and understand the ramifications should delivery fall short.

Note for the refund seekers - Investment into HEAT tokens was a no-refund proposal all the way. This was made clear at the time of participation. It was corporate funding round, fully accounted for and legally binding to company assets. In exchange investors receive the HEAT tokens that have a high chance of considerable value appreciation due to our long term work and structuration of the project.

We will deliver the tokens, so please may I ask to hold your horses in the mindless outbursts that only harm your own investment. We're not fresh to business overall, nor crypto business. We know what is wise and what's unwise. It would be foolish beyond comprehension to fail on delivery of a token, or change its main features to something completely else than proposed originally. On the contrary it is wise to produce value to investors through unique means. I've done my living as an entrepreneur for about 20 years - do you think cheating takes you that far? No, wisdom in producing value for customers does. But 5 months of delay in producing the first 3rd generation crypto has nothing to do with wisdom or lack of it. It's a necessity that we've got to tolerate despite the level of frustration that's far beyond that of any investor. Why - Because our success or failure depends on that more than yours. We've put all in. On top of that there's the pressure from a few hundred investors.

In case the structure for the HEAT tokens wasn't clear, here's a brief note of what they actually include, possibly containing some new info also:

Every 400 HEAT entitles to 1 stock option - redemption available shortly after genesis
Stock options are traded on the HEAT AE
Every stock option entitles to 50% reduction from one share of Heat Ledger Ltd's share release in 2017
Heat Ledger shares are traded on the Decentralized AE, one of the first of its kind, and enjoy company dividends from 2017 term onwards

About ICO funds: During the first 6 months of operation the company has burned less than 30% of its crypto funds, despite heavy requirements in ramping up business initially. The current spending expansion pace is sustainable and guarantees operations into at least the end of 2017 even without further funding (obtaining of which has however been top priority during the past 3 months, so missing it is unlikely).

Considering the product is 97% ready right now, this leaves us the whole 2017 for executing the business development preparations we've worked so hard towards from the early days of FIMK starting in 2014. The value we'll be able to bring to the HEAT token looks very bright to all insiders - Dennis, me and the advisors who we've let deep into the plans during the autumn. For the altcoiners, I can now make a promise: We will be using some ICO funds for price level support (in some form of buy walls, in a way that has the highest impact). I can't recall making explicit promises earlier. Personally I'm proud to have got a habit of keeping them whenever possible, so if there's any other impression please point out the reference and I'll humbly amend such a mistake.

Where is the buy wall dickwad?
mr.coinzy

Activity: 500
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 04:58:05 PM

Svante, the server has been running enough time and I am still not up to current blocks... It seems to get stuck at another point now (block 16612)
i get different process unconfirmed - transaction blocks. This is not working and I followed all your instructions...
What can be done so I can forge after wasting too much time on this???

bctacc32

-

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 05:01:05 PM

The HEAT asset balance is different from (higher than) the top right HEAT balance.
nob0dy

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 05:02:30 PM

Svante, the server has been running enough time and I am still not up to current blocks... It seems to get stuck at another point now (block 16612)
i get different process unconfirmed - transaction blocks. This is not working and I followed all your instructions...
What can be done so I can forge after wasting too much time on this???

confirmed. same for me.
mm0104

Activity: 192

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 05:02:51 PM

Is it already implemented to withdraw BTC from heatwallet.com? Before I sell my Heat I'd like to know that, because I only find a way to deposit Bitcoin.
Kazadar

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 05:03:22 PM

The HEAT asset balance is different from (higher than) the top right HEAT balance.
My HEAT asset balance have added the HEAT I bought twice. So its higer than my actual balance by the amount I bought.

Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: