Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:32:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Corporations and Bitcoin  (Read 2501 times)
johnnyyash

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 12:46:47 AM

How do the big corps feel about bitcoin?  How will they feel about bitcoin?  We know they are intrigued by the underlying technology of bitcoin, the blockchain.  Please back up your claims.

As of this moment there are no news about company and their views on bitcoin but only the banking institutions have a say to this. But there is a certain company in UK where they are planning to give out salary to their employees using bitcoin. I'll give you the link next time it is from an article in bitcoin news.com
This is good, that means that more and more people are going to be aware of bitcoin.

This sound interesting and good, cause it will give btc the opportunity to be known by all...
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 03:08:49 AM

here in my country im very thankful because the bitcoin wallet i use is partner with some banks where we can deposit our sell / exchange in bitcoins and they now starting to accept or you can now pay your monthly bills by using our bitcoin wallet which is less hassle for us to need to travel 10km to pay our bills hopefully that they going to grow they're company
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 03:19:57 AM

Well i dont see big company in my country adopeted bitcoin or blockchain maybe they're not interested or maybe scared i dont know exactly, but only small company like some startup, tech related,and public service aware to bitcoin, i usually pay my bils with bitcoin, top up my phone, electricity and even laundry, i thank god that i can use bitcoin for those activity.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 06:12:43 AM

i hope that in the future more and more companies will be accepting bitcoin in the future
You are not wrong, but if you notice you will find that the companies have already started to join bitcoin and are adopting it as the payment system for their users to purchase with it and are doing any transaction with bitcoin.
Some little companies that has younger owners and some huge corporations accept it BUT the best is yet to come, there will be a time where even that old shop in the corner will accept it . That is the next logical step, we all have smartphones and you can download wallets there and buy/sell stuff thanks to it. A LOT more shops than 2012 do it now, a lot more will do it in 2020 , its only higher from now on , with laws and taxes on bitcoin , its getting more and more legit and I don't see how it will go down.
Since more people will own bitcoin and more people will know about it, the price will go higher as well, just if this 'hacks' and scams of some companies wouldn't happen we could have seen bitcoin steady over 1000$ for the past year. With zen and bitfinex and cryptsy and many more the price went lower , thats not a bitcoin problem , that was a company problem, I am sure it will go higher and many corporations will adopt it.
plpbtc1526

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 06:37:53 AM

Here in my country, few stablishments are accepting bitcoin. But i think the bitfinex controversy makes a negative impact to bitcoin. This tragedy destroying bitcoin right now. But i hope many companies and corporations will be interested to this. Bitcoin will be the popular digital currency if that happens. Other countries banned bitcoin and other countries are not using bitcoin. Hope to see them using this currency in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: