Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 09:09:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitcoinLottery.xyz - Free Bitcoin Lottery! Running for 1 Year!  (Read 5109 times)
damar09

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 08:09:20 AM

how do I know that I won the lotto this? and every day what all lottery tickets? ask for a detailed explanation

inTech (OP)

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

BitRevenues.com | Free Bitcoin Lottery

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 12:28:44 PM

how do I know that I won the lotto this? and every day what all lottery tickets? ask for a detailed explanation

If one of your ticket is the lucky number, the payment will be send automatically to the address that you uses to claim the ticket. Which mean that, if someday, somehow, you receive some Bitcoin from the address 1Lotto3rE6pETWJmUet5wi2Qf1V1WhDArP, it means that you've won one of our lottery game.

I do not understand your second question. I will try my best to answer though. One lottery game will last for a month. The round will end on the last day of the month and the result will be out on the next day on Blockchain.info - we're provably. Official announcement and result will be posted on various online forums such as here, TheBotNet and ForumCoin.

If you have any other questions, do take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions page. If you question is not addressed there, feel free to ask me here.

Thank you for your interest. Do remember to claim a ticket right after reading this post!
inTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 03:40:00 AM

Bump! You can make a difference next week if you win the lottery game! All you need to do is to visit http://freebitcoinlottery.xyz/ and claim a FREE tickets!
inTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 03:49:11 PM

Everyone stand a change to win free Bitcoin from this long running free lottery game! Just fill in a form and you will get yourself a free ticket!
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 06:27:01 AM

Everyone stand a change to win free Bitcoin from this long running free lottery game! Just fill in a form and you will get yourself a free ticket!

I never knew about this until I decided to go through the Micro Earnings Section, great thing you have going on here, I will keep entering until the Round is over Smiley
inTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 08:46:46 AM

I never knew about this until I decided to go through the Micro Earnings Section, great thing you have going on here, I will keep entering until the Round is over Smiley

Thank you and welcome to the free lottery game! The current round will be ending soon and I'd advise you and others to grab the last few tickets before round #13 start. Will be posting the drawing information at BitRevenues Bitcointalk Thread.
inTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 03:53:08 PM

Bump! Round #13 started! Claim a free ticket now! It take less than 30 seconds!
mbbct01

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:27:23 PM

great  idea  with making two site you can get more ad revenue that way
as this increased are changing of winning buy making two sites yes you can get two tickets but now the changing of winning must of gone down
have you though of increasing the price so you get more members to enter

∎∎ ∎∎ ∎∎ MY Signature space for free just pm me ∎∎ ∎∎ ∎∎
inTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 12:45:27 AM

great  idea  with making two site you can get more ad revenue that way
as this increased are changing of winning buy making two sites yes you can get two tickets but now the changing of winning must of gone down
have you though of increasing the price so you get more members to enter

No. Everyone and anyone can claim two tickets every five minutes - one ticket on one site. So the chances of winning of everyone is the same as long as everyone claim on both sites whenever they claim. Regrading our prize/reward or revenue as I call, it is slowly increasing from round to round. We greatly depend on the advertisements income, so the more players we have, the higher the reward will be.

Thank you for your positive feedback. Do claim a ticket if you haven't right after reading this post. Smiley.

http://freebitcoinlottery.xyz/
inTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 04:05:27 PM

Bump! Claim a free tickets before the current round end!
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 03:25:55 PM

Claim more tickets! You can win the game too!

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
spatifilium

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 12:20:26 PM

I did not well understood, how often is a lottery draw?

Every Friday? or...
jacktheking
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 01:09:35 PM

I did not well understood, how often is a lottery draw?

Every Friday? or...

It is supposed to be on the 1st of every month. However I do not have time to draw the tickets this month due to Lunar New Year. So the drawing will be delayed a bit for the current round. Good news is that you still stand chances to win this round. Smiley.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
spatifilium

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 05:23:37 PM

I see that you reduce the timer to 2 minutes Grin

I have 100 tickets when it will be drawing??

please go to church and pray that I get the lottery Grin Grin Grin
jacktheking
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 11:26:23 AM

I see that you reduce the timer to 2 minutes Grin

I have 100 tickets when it will be drawing??

please go to church and pray that I get the lottery Grin Grin Grin

The normal timer is five minutes per claim. However it will be changed to 2 minutes per claim on weekends. Thank you for being so supportive. Drawing will be held this week.

jacktheking
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 01:26:22 PM

Bump! Drawing will happen tomorrow! Current round will end in a few hours!

jacktheking
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 01:38:52 AM

Drawing result was released yesterday at BitRevenues Bitcointalk topic!

ascakan

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 11:30:37 PM

Okay this worth free bump cuz I liked the website mobile friendly clean and fast.
You need to put your adress and solve capcha in a second and you get your ticket number free.
And the raffle is seems fair cuz depends on blockchain. Yes sir you did good job here.
jacktheking
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 12:31:09 PM

Okay this worth free bump cuz I liked the website mobile friendly clean and fast.
You need to put your adress and solve capcha in a second and you get your ticket number free.
And the raffle is seems fair cuz depends on blockchain. Yes sir you did good job here.

Thank you. Winners will be paid shortly after this post.

inTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 01:33:41 PM

More updates coming soon! Sorry for any delay.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: