Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:59:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Bitcoin Forum  (Read 1606 times)
sabbirshm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 05:49:50 AM

seems a new bitcoin earning website but this site is too small. And the contants are also small. it doesn't have many catagories like bitcointalk.again there are not many user online cause of new website. Do you wanna promote your website for btc? if yes, then I can help you.send me pm if you are interested.  thanks best wishes!
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2058
Merit: 591

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 08:50:36 AM

Congratulations for your new forum buddy, but it look likes it's a ghost town forum better to do some giveaways like paid to post to attract more potential members in your forum. Just like what http://allcryptotalk.net/ did, they're paying 10k satoshis per post.

andyste

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 09:20:19 AM

new forum you can develop must reward, not reward not visitor not member join in there,
not visitor not ads not revenue, and your profile trust is negatif too so very dificult you can promote forum is succes guide member to join in there
mishra1994

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 09:28:07 AM

Bitcointalk.org forum is the best and it has all features requiered with great earning opportunities and lot of things to learn about bitcoin.
So no need to go anywhere else i think.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 09:33:57 AM

Congratulations for your new forum buddy, but it look likes it's a ghost town forum better to do some giveaways like paid to post to attract more potential members in your forum. Just like what http://allcryptotalk.net/ did, they're paying 10k satoshis per post.
I doubt it if they give 10k sat for each post and even if they do you can't post as much as you like Cheesy
butragenjo

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 10:30:33 AM

very nice forum,only you need more promotions and maybe some campaigns for forum members  Smiley
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 01:32:39 PM

It may be too hard for op to do your suggestion. but if he has all the resources it  would be a great idea but if not he should find a way on how he can improve their service
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 01:34:34 PM

I doubt it if they give 10k sat for each post and even if they do you can't post as much as you like Cheesy

i also doubt it even bitcointalk doesn't have a plan on doing it because everyone can post on what they want it may be constructive but it can also be a way to create more spammers to earn more amounts.
ajmagz009

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 01:47:38 AM

well.. its still new.. lets see for a few more days if the forum will stand strong. i will register to your forum and look at it.
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 07:50:35 AM

well if the site owner will pursue his furom and he have big budget to his pocket will he can really do that but still i dont think it would be effective since many people try to build up their own furom but what where they are now they are slowly dyin, example of them is masknetwork they give 10k per post but their members got bored since it was very low, the other one is trust furom the furom owner really gives huge amount giveaways and hired some thread posters but still their not successfull and turn down thats why OP if you really like to continue your furom make it unique and find better strategy to advertise it.

target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 12:40:23 AM

Creating a forumboard is really easy as you can just install it with click-next-and done button. but there are already a lot of crytoforum really, OP would have to compete 4 of those with better domain names and somehow getting busy.  One that i get to visit from time top time is allcryptoforum which is owned by reputable members here.

ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1226

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 02:48:38 AM

i also doubt it even bitcointalk doesn't have a plan on doing it because everyone can post on what they want it may be constructive but it can also be a way to create more spammers to earn more amounts.

I dont think the OP would really pay since he launch the site already and didnt give any promotional tools nor giveaways so hes site might be notice, and if he really serious about building this thing up he really need to prove himself first as he get a red paint in his name here,

Creating a forumboard is really easy as you can just install it with click-next-and done button. but there are already a lot of crytoforum really, OP would have to compete 4 of those with better domain names and somehow getting busy.  One that i get to visit from time top time is allcryptoforum which is owned by reputable members here.

It is easy to made and the very hard thing their is introducing it to public because even though he have money to introduce his site it still no gaurantee that his site well be known, i have known people making some furoms and giving some giveaways, pay per post and etc still didnt successfull on their business wanna be because if the giveaways well done the people have they gathers are all gone Since they are aftering only the giveaways and promos, thats why OP really need to think an excellent idea so he can brought up site owners to advertise on his furom in that way he can bring more traffic on his site.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 10:56:30 PM

Not much to the activity on there . Not much threads and boards. It is a new forum .
maybe it grows in the future ?

ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1226

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2016, 03:50:35 AM

Not much to the activity on there . Not much threads and boards. It is a new forum .
maybe it grows in the future ?

Nope theirs no future for this furom and i think the owner of that has just flee and leave his furom in misery, and im pretty sure that this furom will colapser just like what happen on other furom existing in world wide web,

The maker of this furom didnt do anything like giving exposure to public by giveaways,advertisement or anything under the sun so his site could get some traffic but nothing really happens on here.

His Site is totally in messy situation.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████