Bitcoin Forum
January 20, 2018, 03:35:45 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre-ANN] Artex - First global art work platform based on blockchain technology  (Read 3663 times)
fibrolit

Activity: 322

Bitto Exchange ICO

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:24:25 AM

I was really hoping on this project,read the news and discussion. This project seemed very interesting,as the developers offered something new.Unfortunately,now I'm stating that the developers are gone and no news. I will follow the theme.

▄▄█▀█▄▄
                   ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
              ▄▄███▀                ███▄▄▄
           █▀▀ ▄█    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▀▄  ▀█
          ▄▌ ▄▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▀█▄▐█
         ▐██▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀███
        ▐█▀    ▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▀█▌
       ▐█▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓███▌▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▐█▌
      ▐██▌    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▐██▌
      █ █▌    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀▀█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▐█ █▄
     █▌ █▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▐█ ▐█
      █ █▌     ▐▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     ▐█ █
       ██▌       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▐██▀
       ▐█▌        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀        ▐█▌
        ▐█▄          ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀          ▄█▌
         ▀█▀█▄                            █▀█▀
          ▀█ ▀█▄  ▐███▐▐ ▀▀▀▀▌▀ ▒▀▀▓   ▄█▀ ▐█
           ▀█▄▄▀█▄▐▒█▐▐▐ ▐▐  █▌ ░██▓ ▄█▀ ▄▄█
              ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                    ▀▀█▄▄     ▄▄█▀▀▀
                         ▀▀█▀▀

█████████▄▄     █▄ ▄▄  ▐████████████▄ ████████████▄      ▄▄██████▄▄
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄  ▀██    █▌ ██   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄  ▀▀█▄
    ▐█▌ ▀▀▀▀▀█  ██   █▌ ██   ▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀█▌ ██▀▀▀▀   ██  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄  ██
    ▐█▌   ███▀  █▌   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      ██  ▀▀       ██  ▀
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄   ██    █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      █▌           ▐█
    ▐█▌ ▀▀▀▀▀█  ██   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      ██  ██      ▄██  █
    ▐█▌   ███▀  █▌   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██       ██▄ ▀██████▀▀ ▄█▀
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██        ▀██▄▄     ▄▄█▀
     ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀  ▀▀       ▀  ▀          ▀  ▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██

██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:57:36 AM

I was really hoping on this project,read the news and discussion. This project seemed very interesting,as the developers offered something new.Unfortunately,now I'm stating that the developers are gone and no news. I will follow the theme.

platform artwork-based blockchain is very eased anyone that wants to buy works of art with ease in a transparent work of art itself are all packed with simple and more interesting again this will make the art market became transparent and clear. surely this project will be successful and appropriate expectations.

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
blacksky

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:05:44 AM

platform artwork-based blockchain is very eased anyone that wants to buy works of art with ease in a transparent work of art itself are all packed with simple and more interesting again this will make the art market became transparent and clear. surely this project will be successful and appropriate expectations.

I am not sure if the art market wants to become transparent. Most art market participant (dealers, artists and holders of art work) are not interested in more transparency. At least that's my experience.

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Yaiko08

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:27:49 AM

I am not sure if the art market wants to become transparent. Most art market participant (dealers, artists and holders of art work) are not interested in more transparency. At least that's my experience.
ARTEX platform noted the origin of works of art on blockchain, allowing investors and collectors receive information about exhibitions and sales, and to see the expert assessment, and in my opinion, this project results are promising, and definitely a lot of investors interested in joining a success. for this project.

ramahero01

Activity: 154

Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:45:41 AM

ARTEX platform noted the origin of works of art on blockchain, allowing investors and collectors receive information about exhibitions and sales, and to see the expert assessment, and in my opinion, this project results are promising, and definitely a lot of investors interested in joining a success. for this project.

for the aim is indeed very interesting to blockchain-based artwork and intended for artists and art lovers, and greatly facilitate anyone looking to buy works of art with ease in a transparent work of art itself everything packaged with a simple and more interesting again this will make the art market becomes transparent and clear. success for this project

mindhunteruk

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:52:04 AM

This really looks interesting  Smiley
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:02:26 AM

when will the bounty distribution take place though?

SAFEKEET ICO: A new cryptocurrency for a Simple, Smart & Secure digital safe deposit box
覧覧覧 ■  ICO SALE FEBRUARY 1, 2018  ■ 覧覧覧
Whitepaper Bitcointalk ANN Telegram Twitter Facebook LinkedIn
Yaiko08

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:20:33 AM

when will the bounty distribution take place though?
Yes the wait just gan distribution may be immediately notified by the dev; and later will get a lot of profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.