Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:20:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TAJCOIN- $TAJ | Blake2s POW/POS | NO premine | NO ICO | OPEN LAUNCH|  (Read 53575 times)
caughtsneezing

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:03:53 PM

Ok. Bad at making memes bit I will make an attempt and add my wallet addy. Thanks alot.

Here is some extra info I got off wiki so people know who he is. I'll upload a meme soon. Going to make it forst now quick.

Juan Manuel Santos Calderón, GColIH is the 32nd and current President of Colombia and sole recipient of the 2016 Nobel Peace Prize.

Genesis block was July 10th so no go on Mr. Santos  Wink

Nicola Tesla was obsessed with doing things 3 times, 3 6 9 in the coin max, 3 minutes block time etc. Got to be him (or Mario Gomez).

Other than his death ray this is my favourite Tesla story

One version of the story has Tesla experimenting with a small version of his mechanical oscillator at his laboratory on 46 East Houston Street near the Manhattan neighborhood of SoHo. Tesla said the oscillator was around 7 inches (18 cm) long, and weighing one or two pounds; something "you could put in your overcoat pocket". At one point while experimenting with the oscillator, he alleged it generated a resonance in several buildings causing complaints to the police. As the speed grew he said that the machine oscillated at the resonance frequency of his own building and, belatedly realizing the danger, he was forced to use a sledge hammer to terminate the experiment, just as the police arrived.[5] Other versions have Tesla smashing the device before the police arrive and have multi-ton equipment in the basement moving around. Another version has Tesla clamping an oscillator to a building under construction and causing it to vibrate so violently the steelworkers working on it left the building in a panic

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
staysecure (OP)

Activity: 1472
Merit: 505

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 06:27:51 AM

Ok. Bad at making memes bit I will make an attempt and add my wallet addy. Thanks alot.

Here is some extra info I got off wiki so people know who he is. I'll upload a meme soon. Going to make it forst now quick.

Juan Manuel Santos Calderón, GColIH is the 32nd and current President of Colombia and sole recipient of the 2016 Nobel Peace Prize.

Nicola Tesla was obsessed with doing things 3 times, 3 6 9 in the coin max, 3 minutes block time etc. Got to be him (or Mario Gomez).

One version of the story has Tesla experimenting with a small version of his mechanical oscillator at his laboratory on 46 East Houston Street near the Manhattan neighborhood of SoHo. Tesla said the oscillator was around 7 inches (18 cm) long, and weighing one or two pounds; something "you could put in your overcoat pocket". At one point while experimenting with the oscillator, he alleged it generated a resonance in several buildings causing complaints to the police. As the speed grew he said that the machine oscillated at the resonance frequency of his own building and, belatedly realizing the danger, he was forced to use a sledge hammer to terminate the experiment, just as the police arrived.[5] Other versions have Tesla smashing the device before the police arrive and have multi-ton equipment in the basement moving around. Another version has Tesla clamping an oscillator to a building under construction and causing it to vibrate so violently the steelworkers working on it left the building in a panic

I belive we have a winner. July 10th is the birthdate of Nikola Tesla https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla. The only missing link is the Nikola Tesla image i was hoping for so go ahead and google up and post that as well along with your TAJ address of course. Congrats.

staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 06:31:45 AM

caughtsneezing

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:09:18 AM

I belive we have a winner. July 10th is the birthdate of Nikola Tesla https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla. The only missing link is the Nikola Tesla image i was hoping for so go ahead and google up and post that as well along with your TAJ address of course. Congrats.

Rad In that case here we are.

https://i.imgur.com/egtaFrv.jpg

When I preview this I'm just getting a link, no idea what I'm doing wrong... I guess I might be limited from posting images for a certain amount of posts, if that's the case I'll come back and edit at some point.

TPjDPF1jnwmYSURjxtUB5XgpL6bKu3qzU2
staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 08:24:33 PM

Rad In that case here we are.

When I preview this I'm just getting a link, no idea what I'm doing wrong... I guess I might be limited from posting images for a certain amount of posts, if that's the case I'll come back and edit at some point.

TPjDPF1jnwmYSURjxtUB5XgpL6bKu3qzU2

Reward sent 720c1ec78348ab52da00715fdf3bde6930363498f3ca6562f00d5e3d50f4bc01

Your image is not showing up beacuse of the newbie forum status. When you become more active your rank will change and as a result you will be able to embedd images.

This was the image i was aiming at Smiley Congrats Smiley

vivland

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:51:53 AM

looked at Twitter the new design of the coin, in my opinion, the former view was more interesting, but this is my subjective opinion. The coin worked a little, but lately the interest is growing, and therefore people want to get acquainted with its features. Tell me you plan to restore the faucet to test inquisitive people?

Onyf

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:10:48 PM

Pool TAJCOIN

Fee 2%
No registration
Auto payments 30 min
Large selection of coins and algorithms

http://TimeTeh.com/
staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 05:51:37 PM

looked at Twitter the new design of the coin, in my opinion, the former view was more interesting, but this is my subjective opinion. The coin worked a little, but lately the interest is growing, and therefore people want to get acquainted with its features. Tell me you plan to restore the faucet to test inquisitive people?

Sorry for the late reply. You are absolutely righ. The story gets lost with the new logo and that is why the new logo hasnt been commited to git as i am not really shure i want the change.

Will take your comment into consideration for shure as it confirmes my feelings as well.

staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 06:02:08 PM

Pool TAJCOIN

Fee 2%
No registration
Auto payments 30 min
Large selection of coins and algorithms

http://TimeTeh.com/

Great work.  Cheesy Will point a card. Cheers

staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 06:25:07 AM

I will just quote myself here so i dont copy paste.

Since @krile is not gonna talk about this i will mention it so you all can at least have a chance to understand why there are delays and at first sight impressions that nothing is going on.

@krile just got a new job with a mayor cloud and fibernet provider in Slovenia and his responsibilites are very serious. His new employer is also a very strategic partner for our projects but this was not supposes to be announced yet. Lets just put it like this massive infrastructure is just crying to head over to the blockchain ecosystem.

When everything is in its place the way i/we invisioned all will be revealed.

Please dont judge us for the slow development curve. We never asked for a penny from the community nor was there a developer premine and for that we can only ask for you to be patient as we are not gonna abandon our projects. For those that stick around the future of cryptocurrency is very much bright and there is a place in this world for altcoins as well.

A side note that besides @krile and i have dayjobs and family wea re very active people in crypto and we both have jobs in a non profit organization Bitcoin association Slovenie where i am entrusted with the president seat and @krile is my second in command so that you all understand that our altcoins are not the only responsbility here but we have an obligation to the entire contries cyptocurrency community.

I dont know if these words mean anything to anyone but i am here for the truth and nothing less. You all have a great day and keep the cryptospirit on. Cheers. Jure

vivland

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:42:26 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2017, 03:02:06 PM by vivland

dear developer(s) there is a question in my wallet says: coins are not available, but on balance there are 1000 confirmed coins how to make coins available??

vivland

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:58:33 AM

managed to fix by myself, though it is unclear how the wallet calculates the percentage for processing steak. Another question-do I need to additionally configure the wallet to start mining or will run it automatically??

staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 05:53:15 PM

Hi community. Just so you guys and gals know that regardless of first impression that nothing is going on here a short recap so you understand that its been anything but a dull 1/3 september 2017.

Just came back from 27th Economic Forum Poland where we had the 3rd year in a row the honour to moderate Bitcoin and blockchain panel. This year we had a Transparency panel and a Bitcoin/Blockchain panel.

We did record the Bitcoin panel (sound is terrible btw) but still here it is. I may suck and boosting adoption and development of our blockchains but i dont suck at being president of Bitcoin association Slovenia.

YT link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC3OyANuu0w&list=PL8JoCuISF61EbqP5ZkMZL3SEv5aaDk4lM&index=1

staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 12:20:20 PM

TAJ added to NovaExchange vote list

Signup and vote please. My invite to NovaExchange: https://goo.gl/TKwMSj

ducphuc01hp

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:02:04 PM

HI dev . what's the next coin's plan

staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 08:09:33 PM

Hi first on the agenda is getting Taj 2.0 released with bugfixes as chain is stalling too much right now.

Not later than start 2018 esablishing a core organization that will serve as oversight and legal entity behind the project/s.

After that following finally mobility, larger exchanges, test run merchants and a launch of a sustainable real world business that will back the TAJ currency.

ducphuc01hp

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:17:51 PM

Hi first on the agenda is getting Taj 2.0 released with bugfixes as chain is stalling too much right now.

Not later than start 2018 esablishing a core organization that will serve as oversight and legal entity behind the project/s.

After that following finally mobility, larger exchanges, test run merchants and a launch of a sustainable real world business that will back the TAJ currency.

Your very good plans

We have a channel slack or discord.

We have a swapcoin or masternode.

loutchano

Activity: 618
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 11:32:39 PM

Pool Tajcoin  !!

http://mineblocks.co.uk

Configure Your Miner

ccminer.exe -a blake2s -o stratum+tcp://stratum.mineblocks.co.uk:3074 -u YOUR WALLET -p x

Ports ( 3074 Diff 0.5 )  ( 3075 Diff 1 )  All ports Vardiff

Twitter : https://twitter.com/MineBlocksPool

Telegram : https://t.me/mineblocksp

staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 09:23:48 AM

Pool Tajcoin  !!

http://mineblocks.co.uk

Configure Your Miner

ccminer.exe -a blake2s -o stratum+tcp://stratum.mineblocks.co.uk:3074 -u YOUR WALLET -p x

Ports ( 3074 Diff 0.5 )  ( 3075 Diff 1 )  All ports Vardiff

Twitter : https://twitter.com/MineBlocksPool

Telegram : https://t.me/mineblocksp

Great stuff @loutchano.

OP updated with MineBlocks pool.

staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 05:27:11 PM

With great pleasure announcing a strategic long term partnership with a mayor slovenian
cloud and datacenter provider. RVO is also a major slovenian ISP connecting the backbone of slovenian fiber network.

This is an informal announcment. More details will be posted later on during the year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: