Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:45:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GEOcoin dying...  (Read 121 times)
TokenSchmoken (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:29:44 PM

What has happened to GEO coin recently? Had a massive pump to around €16 and now seems to be dying off!
Doesn’t seem to have much going for it or have I missed something?
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Skunker

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:35:17 PM

What has happened to GEO coin recently? Had a massive pump to around €16 and now seems to be dying off!

Are you kidding hahaha
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:44:51 PM

What goes up must come down, vice versa. I check this coin on coinmarketcap and it has low supply  and its a mineable coin, and been trading on bittrex.  With this low supply the price should go up after a couple of months.

TokenSchmoken (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:23:39 PM

Are you kidding hahaha

No, not kidding just looking to see what caused the pump.
I bought at 1.40 and sold at 15 so pretty happy with that trade.
Curiosity I suppose......
Maveth13

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:36:03 PM

The entire market is experiencing a correction. Geocoin was pumped, well, just because it was. A lot of whales tends to pump altcoins randomly, that's why there are shitcoins(not this one) that can reach high values.

I'm confident that this coin will continue to grow. The developers are very active and serious about the project, they're actually currently upgrading the network.
Unlike way back 2015 when this coin was first announced, I was skeptical because they literally have nothing. They announced the coin without the product and a vague concept. But since then they've made huge progress.
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:29:51 PM

There are alot of this pump and dump coins in the space, I have said it that most of these coins will go to zero especially this year will separate scam from true project as you can see with Bitconnect and more of this to some
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:42:32 PM

never heard of this token maybe its a pump and dump coin isnt it?  The characteristic of a pump and dump coin is to first pump the price to its highest value and after a week the price will slowly go down, until the coin will now be a dead coin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: