Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:53:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCJam - Bemtje, Paranorman, SynOps *defaults only*  (Read 2744 times)
jago25_98 (OP)

Activity: 900
Merit: 1000

Crypto Geek

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2013, 09:44:17 PM

I have notes open at some mark down for
RantinRave nexusakachus Bemtje Paranorman SynOps
Feel free to have a look.
 Q: How low does the price have to go before you're interested in buying from each person?

SynOps: I'm most gracious to this guy because he is responding. I understand - good job, keep at it, I'm behind you.              (with a flame thrower! :p)

The others - how do the price changes effect it all? Easier or hard to pay in which circumstances do we think?

For those who are responding - thanks, I understand. Take your time if you have a problem, as long as you're trying or we get something then that is enough for me. I know things can go wrong.
I don't want to jump on anyone for responding. I'd rather jump on anyone who hasn't said anything.

Q: I wanted to use this kind of thing to profit from arbitridge because I don't have the time for it. Can anyone tell me some alternatives?

For me, anyone who managed to get back from a debt is more trustworthy than someone with no record or a 100% record. SynOps: if you can get back from it all and you know the need to be more careful next time then let me know any future business plans because I could invest again with more details on the plan next time.

Bitcoiner since the early days. Crypto YouTube Channel: Trading Nomads | Analyst | News Reporter | Bitcoin Hodler | Support Freedom of Speech!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: