Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:57:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Boxing] Pacquiao Vs Vargas  (Read 3883 times)
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 771

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 03:23:18 PM

Pacquaio is the first senator to ever fight in professional boxing. I guess this means a lot for him also, he gave glory to his country and he did before. I am afraid that if he will continue to fight and he will become the next president of the Philippines, he might have another accomplishment. LOL Grin Grin

If that happens, Pacquiao will become the first President to ever fight in professional boxing.  Grin

Honestly, he is an honest to goodness person.Earning his billions through an honest means by boxing way to become rich and popular. Unlike those politician who are corrupt and gain through shady transactions.We knows Pacquiao's humble beginnings.
oh well if duterte will finish his term i guess sen pacquiao will be a good option seeing what he can do and how seriously he wants to learn
pilipino are now admiring him unlike before when he first showed he's interest to senate campaign but moving back i guess he should retired
now and focus with his career in politics he already proved who is he inside the boxing rings so better to focus helping pilipino and make good
bills for the poor. congrats PACMAN!!!
This topic is already out of topic and nonsense mate this should be lock now .and your topic is about politics and society now it is better to create a new topic there instead of replying on this. Pacquiao and Vargas fight is already done .

I agee with you  its already  irrelevant to the topic which  is  not  already connected  because  hes already talking about  politics  better to create a new  thread  before  mod  would see this  post  as  spam.  Lets  move on  guys  , the fight is  over and we already see the results  and Congratulations to  Pacquiao

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 03:42:00 PM

I am one of the people who are not aware of the upcoming fight.
I thought Pacquiao is currently busy with what is happening with the government because of his senate position. It is not even being advertized here in Philippines about the fight.  Undecided

Lol same here , i am also not aware that senator Pacquiao has an upcoming on sunday and i was a bit surprised when visited one of my fellow neighbor's house and saw that they are watching a boxing match and said that , that day is the day Senator Pacqiuao will be having a match with Jessie Vargas .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: