Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:08:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for some Tech Support a Coin Developer  (Read 161 times)
antminerguruguy (OP)

Activity: 328
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 05:50:52 AM

I would like to find someone that could help me develop my token www.comoxvalleylawncare.com I need to update the etherscan.io profile and perhaps make it minable on the ethereum blockchain or perhaps cryptonight or some other algo.

I can't pay much but I would be interested if someone would like a side gig for a few bucks thanks please get back to me.

ceo@comoxvalleylawncare.com
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
verusify

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 12:52:22 PM

Do you have any active deal for your work? Else, just come and say you're still looking. Always, there are a lot of people doing coin creation services for small fee.
icosonar

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

Blockchain Development & Consulting Service

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:49:49 AM

Our team can help you with coin creation. We are a group of experienced blockchain developers and  we have developed many coins previously. Ping me here or telegram @KnightThunder for the further discussion.

We have 350+ 5* Rated Reviews on Freelance Platform.
DM me for the Link of Freelance platform.
Ignore the Freeloaders' (Fuckers') fake Reviews!
gowthamsid

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 12:49:21 PM

The tech support & development phase of cryptocoin is decisive and symmetrically a cost drainer. The coin development from scratch can only be done with a team of developers which are not only having appropriate qualifications but the experience of the real time as well. Apart from this, a person to whom we can consult and get guidance from is always good to have in a team.

To hire a developer does not come cheap, though a developer is available at a starting range of $40 per hour it can cost a whole lot. If the selected developer(s) works without experience and real-life application, the end developed project will be a sheer waste of all the resources. A point to remember in this is it takes a lot of time, money and other resources to first build a team for coin development.

Hire a tech support in WhatsApp > or Telegram >
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: