Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:57:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★☆★ Bitvest.io - Plinko Sig. Campaign ★☆★ (Member-Hero Accepted)  (Read 153059 times)
drizzypat

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:04:38 PM

User : drizzypat
Position to apply: full member
Post starts :130
Address: 1J2MXa8yokvHsufhLhKHV5bDJJA7T7aYoz

Glad to be part of this

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ridhonofri23

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:25:09 PM

If I've been accepted in signature campaign?
 and I've been doing more post 15 in 1 week

shimakun

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:42:01 AM

you guys are wasting time
the guy who run the comaign will never answer here
even he is online
another thing  do not add his signature  the google doc never updated you will never get paid
third the escrow wallet is emty

this thread is a big scam and they will not come to update or close it as they taking advantage from guys to apply and add the signature  while waiting forever for them to reply

meanwhile they get a lot of traffic from dummys who already added the signature

look to the escrow wallet
and look to to the last  time google doc updated
and look to last time he answered anyone here

both the guy who runs the compaing  and the guy who managed  are laughing at you now
shimakun

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:05:51 AM

the guys who need update or got scammed by that 2
better ask in bitvest  official thread here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1221154.0
as they re active answering there  but they will not come to say to you the signature is over and we do not accept newcomers  as they likes  dummy's who add the signature and waiting  forever for the answer
 free traffic is nice

a dirty scam
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:00:34 AM

as they re active answering there  but they will not come to say to you the signature is over and we do not accept newcomers  as they likes  dummy's who add the signature and waiting  forever for the answer
 free traffic is nice

a dirty scam

I have been here for months and they always pay lol. No one forces you to participate here but you should read before posting garbage.

December 05, 2017, 11:56:15 PM
Reply with quote  #2342
Payments processed (bad2e10c2bf353ce57fa342806f8ee9f8d092a2cfbd6b486f05a40d729349283).

No new enrollments this round.
Senior members and higher looking to join one of our campaigns, please apply for the 777Coin campaign.

See how he says there are no new enrollments and to apply to 777coin? People don't read that usually. Also you are a newbie and only jr+ are accepted.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:18:03 PM

free traffic is nice

a dirty scam

I have been here for months and they always pay lol. No one forces you to participate here but you should read before posting garbage.

December 05, 2017, 11:56:15 PM
Reply with quote  #2342
Payments processed (bad2e10c2bf353ce57fa342806f8ee9f8d092a2cfbd6b486f05a40d729349283).

No new enrollments this round.
Senior members and higher looking to join one of our campaigns, please apply for the 777Coin campaign.

See how he says there are no new enrollments and to apply to 777coin? People don't read that usually. Also you are a newbie and only jr+ are accepted.

Just forget him, none of the participants in this campaign have said anything bad about the campaign how much more a newbie who hasn't ever participated in the campaign.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 10:32:19 PM

even he is online
another thing  do not add his signature  the google doc never updated you will never get paid

this thread is a big scam and they will not come to update or close it as they taking advantage from guys to apply and add the signature  while waiting forever for them to reply

and look to to the last  time google doc updated

both the guy who runs the compaing  and the guy who managed  are laughing at you now

Not sure what you are on about my friend? But this campaign has been paying for well over 1 year and I can confirm that I have been paid every single time as I have been in this campaign from day 1. Yes sometimes we have times where we need to wait a little longer but we all know we'll get paid. I've actually been waiting for going on 4 weeks now as the campaign manager didn't have enough funds to pay Hero special pay rates and do you see me here complaining that I haven't been paid? No! because I know myself and the other Hero Special will be paid once the escrow is topped up which by the way it has been if you decided to even bother to look lol. Next time I would check before making comments like these. Lightlord and Lutpin have been great and up front from the start and have always paid like I said. Its over 300k USD that this campaign has paid so it shows that they do pay and continue to pay.

By the way I'm looking forward to my pay this week!

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
shimakun

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:08:01 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 11:30:49 AM by shimakun

even he is online
another thing  do not add his signature  the google doc never updated you will never get paid

this thread is a big scam and they will not come to update or close it as they taking advantage from guys to apply and add the signature  while waiting forever for them to reply

and look to to the last  time google doc updated

both the guy who runs the compaing  and the guy who managed  are laughing at you now

Not sure what you are on about my friend? But this campaign has been paying for well over 1 year and I can confirm that I have been paid every single time as I have been in this campaign from day 1. Yes sometimes we have times where we need to wait a little longer but we all know we'll get paid. I've actually been waiting for going on 4 weeks now as the campaign manager didn't have enough funds to pay Hero special pay rates and do you see me here complaining that I haven't been paid? No! because I know myself and the other Hero Special will be paid once the escrow is topped up which by the way it has been if you decided to even bother to look lol. Next time I would check before making comments like these. Lightlord and Lutpin have been great and up front from the start and have always paid like I said. Its over 300k USD that this campaign has paid so it shows that they do pay and continue to pay.

goodluck getting paid maybe next year .  or good luck even getting an answer or update
they run similar thing in another thread 777 something users all wondering and waiting any answer and none get paid yet
that wallet you talking about has 0.1 btc  and it has to be escrow for many compaign  like this and 777

you act like a dog who  got some bones then start barking to anyone unfriendly to his master

whatever history they had  
the fact that they do not update or tell the users  not the old useres who already accepted but the ones who trying to join and added the signature for weeks waiting the answer of you rejected or you accepted for me is a not reliable guys
i wouldnt  interract with them  then begging them and waiting them for months to update

howver good luck waiting your master to  throw some bones maybe after few months

and  for others  you guys are wasting time  there is other compaigns  and the guys running the compaigns update the users and answer all the questions

not like those who  runs this scam

it is fun after all what you said at the end you saying you  hope to get paid

there is two reasons the  guy run this ads   avoiding here  

first reason  maybe he suffering a big loss or he doesnt have enought money so he waiting tilll he have enought  money

second reason   he maybe get a lot of traffic from the guys  who just join   and add the signature so he keep them on hold for few weeks after he get enought traffic from them  then he may come and say sorry  you rejected  and from all of you i take one  .

whatever you say to me  or whatever bones you got before from your master
there is threads and guys  more reliable in signature compaigns or bounties  time is time  a guy asked he get answer
a guy applied he get rejected or accepted  

guys who wish to join   better do not add the signature till you hear from them  
if you accepted then add the signature meanwhile apply for another bounty or another signature while waiting forever   this guys

or use  some affiliate link in your signature it maybe better

however  good luck  

and i still with my opinion  luptin or  the bitvest guy after  ignoring the users and not paying them for weeks  
 they are not  reliable .
this thread an example https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2519710.0
the guy by himself doing a good work and communicating with the others who interested in joining
a big difference .
baradfo

Activity: 232
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:04:45 PM

even he is online
another thing  do not add his signature  the google doc never updated you will never get paid

this thread is a big scam and they will not come to update or close it as they taking advantage from guys to apply and add the signature  while waiting forever for them to reply

and look to to the last  time google doc updated

both the guy who runs the compaing  and the guy who managed  are laughing at you now

goodluck getting paid maybe next year .  or good luck even getting an answer or update
they run similar thing in another thread 777 something users all wondering and waiting any answer and none get paid yet
that wallet you talking about has 0.1 btc  and it has to be escrow for many compaign  like this and 777

you act like a dog who  got some bones then start barking to anyone unfriendly to his master

whatever history they had  
the fact that they do not update or tell the users  not the old useres who already accepted but the ones who trying to join and added the signature for weeks waiting the answer of you rejected or you accepted for me is a not reliable guys
i wouldnt  interract with them  then begging them and waiting them for months to update

howver good luck waiting your master to  throw some bones maybe after few months

and  for others  you guys are wasting time  there is other compaigns  and the guys running the compaigns update the users and answer all the questions

not like those who  runs this scam

it is fun after all what you said at the end you saying you  hope to get paid

there is two reasons the  guy run this ads   avoiding here  

first reason  maybe he suffering a big loss or he doesnt have enought money so he waiting tilll he have enought  money

second reason   he maybe get a lot of traffic from the guys  who just join   and add the signature so he keep them on hold for few weeks after he get enought traffic from them  then he may come and say sorry  you rejected  and from all of you i take one  .

whatever you say to me  or whatever bones you got before from your master
there is threads and guys  more reliable in signature compaigns or bounties  time is time  a guy asked he get answer
a guy applied he get rejected or accepted  

guys who wish to join   better do not add the signature till you hear from them  
if you accepted then add the signature meanwhile apply for another bounty or another signature while waiting forever   this guys

or use  some affiliate link in your signature it maybe better

however  good luck  

and i still with my opinion  luptin or  the bitvest guy after  ignoring the users and not paying them for weeks  
 they are not  reliable .
this thread an example https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2519710.0
the guy by himself doing a good work and communicating with the others who interested in joining
a big difference .

After reading some posts that you made here I'm trying to determine what your motivation was. At first I was thinking that you created an ALT, hence the newbie rank posting here, and were just venting about not getting paid and trying to warn the others. But then I read what you posted here and I come to think that you aren't trying to warn others. Because if you were then you wouldn't go insulting those that respond. So please, post what your motivation is attacking the OP on this thread if you want to be taken seriously. For I fear that if you do not then people will take your rank for what it is and just dismiss you.
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1491

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 04:55:54 PM

goodluck getting paid maybe next year .  or good luck even getting an answer or update
that wallet you talking about has 0.1 btc and it has to be escrow for many compaign  like this and 777

The guy you quoted told you.

... No! because I know myself and the other Hero Special will be paid once the escrow is topped up which by the way it has been if you decided to even bother to look lol. Next time I would check before making comments like these. Lightlord and Lutpin have been great and up front from the start and have always paid like I said. Its over 300k USD that this campaign has paid so it shows that they do pay and continue to pay.

Stop making a fool of yourself. Look: https://blockchain.info/address/1BitVYCZCfQe43ButmfxprWzPtL7YSj4bT
Do you think 0.5 BTC is not enough?

By the way, I'm putting you on my ignore list. Ridiculous.

Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:14:02 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 07:57:39 PM by Probablylikely

Username: Probablylikely
Postion to Apply: Full member
Posts Start: 340
BTC address: 1N7Tj3opvGcrNqtjYVgmNaxYBBMckvmWKj

Hi Sir Lutpin! As one(Furlicious) of the high moderators in our Bitvest.io Family, i would definitely love working with you to bring our Bitvest.io home to its greatest height! Good stuffs must share!  Wink
Your kind consideration & acceptance are greatly appreciated by me.
chimcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:12:39 PM

User: chimcoin
Postion to Apply: member
Posts Start: 241+1
Address:1DbKS1yiwdMDfD871udrSwy9FtARbjNbQT

Willing to work with you.
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:51:20 PM

Username : Whitly
Current Rank: Senior Member
Current Post Count:    332+1
Bitcoin address:  12rciefX9vPmS1mGz7ijnMnQJETp6VgcPe
sugiri

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

★Jetwin.com★

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:02:39 PM

User: sugiri
Postion to Apply:Member
Posts Start: 66
Address: 1GJRvhW3Sik9Z6Xj1MvShtNEpgDHJxHaJG

Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 09:22:48 PM

What the heck is even going on in here?!

First off, we have been running a 2 week round due to the escrow not being refilled in time (which it has been since then, I've received an escrow refill yesterday).
Since most of you are already familiar with the process of two week rounds, I didn't make a post about that (I apologize if someone was confused by that).

As for applications, the first reply clearly states I will review application with every payround,
and I will only make new enrollments with the payround, and not before.
Thus no review of applications/new enrollments so far.

That being said, this campaign has been running for 1.5 years now, and everyone has been paid, for every round.
Nobody was scammed, and nobody will be scammed.
If you dislike the way I handle and manage campaigns, do not apply for one, and dont enroll into one.
Thanks.

The escrow is only used for this campaign.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
KevinHD

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:27:50 PM

User: KevinHD
Postion to Apply: Member
Posts Start: 115
Address:    3KdBcEyJp2bWnNVewkbVF7jhexvwwGBWb8

Looking forward to work for your signature campaign!
CryptoBitCoins

Activity: 644
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:28:40 PM

User: CryptoBitCoins
Postion to Apply: Full
Posts Start: 174+1
Address: 1N9pXHx7RN7k2g38qtktS2ksBXivLS83h1
tabas

Activity: 2982
Merit: 731

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:45:02 PM

LOL I didn't know that there are some drama's here and for that guy that just pop in from nowhere. This campaign has been running for years and I'll trust our manager Lutpin, lightlord and bitvest itself rather than someone that's newbie and says things that doesn't have basis. They are paying and at this moment the escrow wallet has been filled and everyone will get paid, so stop whining out. I don't know if you applied here and was once rejected with your main account.

luptin or  the bitvest guy
It's Lutpin and lightlord.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 11:53:32 PM

LOL I didn't know that there are some drama's here and for that guy that just pop in from nowhere. This campaign has been running for years and I'll trust our manager Lutpin, lightlord and bitvest itself rather than someone that's newbie and says things that doesn't have basis. They are paying and at this moment the escrow wallet has been filled and everyone will get paid, so stop whining out. I don't know if you applied here and was once rejected with your main account.

luptin or  the bitvest guy
It's Lutpin and lightlord.  Smiley

I know I shouldn't fill this thread with more comments on this but this guy who started coming here talk crap needs to know that we who have been here for a long time have always been paid. So I don't understand where he gets the idea that this is a scam. I even pointed out to him that the escrow was topped up and still he said there was only 0.01 BTC in there lol so clearly that just shows that he didn't even bother to take a look and continue to talk crap in here. I'm glad Lutpin has come here to set everyone straight once and for all. As us members who have been here for a long time never said anything as we know we'll get paid. I just had to come here and post because I didn't like what that guy was saying about a campaign that has been running for almost 2 years now and that we have always been paid. Keep up the good work Lutpin and Lightlord, you guys are great!

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
CyberR.

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:25:34 AM

User: CybeR.
Postion to Apply: Jr. Member
Posts Start: 35
Address: 1P3CXAzrFSG23mtsU1or739NEYovaJyy2d

Thanks, Add me in the campaign please.
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: