Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:13:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 💪 Discord Online & Offline server member | guaranteed service | 😎  (Read 82 times)
KaCaK (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2022, 03:25:23 PM

Hello,

First off all welcome my topic. Now you can ask "What is discord online & offline server member service?"

Let me explain like that simply.

There is a two type service;

1.) Online discord server members;

1-> All of the Memberships are E-mail and Phone Confirmed (some accounts only have email confirmation) Accounts.
2-> Members watch broadcasts on Twitch, play Global games, listen to music on Spotify, etc.
3-> In Memberships, It Comes Mixed with Profile Picture and No Picture. (Very few without pictures)
4-> Members status changes automatically every 60 minutes to Online, Do not disturb, idle.
5-> Memberships Renew Themselves EVERY 60 MINUTES (3600 Seconds) 50 Minutes Memberships Remake (Renewal) by Slowly Falling from the Servers and Return to Online Again.

Compensation is made when members leave the server. Not done if you kicked out members or shut down the server

NOTE : Please note that accounts will be offline to renew themselves and will come back online later.

2.) Offline discord server members;

1-> All of the Memberships are E-mail and Phone Confirmed (some accounts only have email confirmation) Accounts.
2 -> In Memberships, It Comes Mixed with Profile Picture and No Picture. (Very few without pictures)

What can i do with this service?

1.) If you have a nft project, this service will pump your project.
2.) If you want to expand your audience, this service will help.
3.) Since all accounts are opened from virtual machines, there is no problem.
4.) Service is guaranteed.

For the price you can contact me in telegram or pm. (Telegram is my first choice)

PAYMENT METHODS: USDT (My choice), BTC and Payooner

TELEGRAM -> @wuuzyy

TAGS: NFT discord member, Discord online member, Discord server online member, Discord server offline member, Discord offline member, Discord member, NFT promote
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KaCaK (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2022, 09:15:05 PM

bump
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: