Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:24:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 14635 times)
mgkha

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:37:41 PM

Hey,

first.. Thank you very much for this awesome sheet!
I've been looking quite a while for something like this to track my trades easily.

I'm using the Bittrex version and there seems to be an error.
I can import the data file but when I click on the blue USDT-BTC at the left to show the graph an error appaears with "Runtime error 13. Type mismatch"
When clicking on debug it sends me to this line of code:

Sheets(2).Range("$A:$K").AutoFilter Field:=1, Criteria1:=">=" & ActiveSheet.Cells(1, 22).Value, Operator:=xlAnd, Criteria2:="<=" & ActiveSheet.Cells(1, 29).Value

How can I solve this problem?
The "tradeHistory" sheet is empty aswell.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
guesswho1234 (OP)

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:18:47 PM

Hey,

first.. Thank you very much for this awesome sheet!
I've been looking quite a while for something like this to track my trades easily.

I'm using the Bittrex version and there seems to be an error.
I can import the data file but when I click on the blue USDT-BTC at the left to show the graph an error appaears with "Runtime error 13. Type mismatch"
When clicking on debug it sends me to this line of code:

Sheets(2).Range("$A:$K").AutoFilter Field:=1, Criteria1:=">=" & ActiveSheet.Cells(1, 22).Value, Operator:=xlAnd, Criteria2:="<=" & ActiveSheet.Cells(1, 29).Value

How can I solve this problem?
The "tradeHistory" sheet is empty aswell.
its always really hard to tell. maybe add me on skype and i see what i can do for you Wink
guesswho1234 (OP)

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:28:14 PM

UPDATE: DOWNLOAD IN OP

• bugfix for the bittrex version (its important that you use the fullOrders.csv export from bittrex for the new version of the spreadsheet!)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: