Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:08:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I have $200 bitcoins i need $200 paypal  (Read 502 times)
Skeptical One (OP)

Activity: 324
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 07:32:22 PM

I have $200 btc I'm not even gonna ask for more. Even trade 1-1. Please do not contact me scammers only trusted members only. I could do small portions at a time.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 08:42:31 PM

I have $200 btc I'm not even gonna ask for more. Even trade 1-1. Please do not contact me scammers only trusted members only. I could do small portions at a time.

How about $190 Neteller or Skrill?
You can use your Neteller's Net+ VCC, link it with your PayPal & make payments (in case you're planning to make some payments) or withdraw your Skrill/Neteller funds in USD to your bank w/o paying any FX conversion fee.

In case you plan to withdraw these PayPal funds to your linked US bank then you can take Skrill from me as their withdrawal fee is less or take Neteller in case you plan to make some payments from your PayPal to some one/some where else.

Skeptical One (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 08:56:19 PM

You can use your Neteller's Net+ VCC, link it with your PayPal & make payments (in case you're planning to make some payments) or withdraw your Skrill/Neteller funds in USD to your bank w/o paying any FX conversion fee.

In case you plan to withdraw these PayPal funds to your linked US bank then you can take Skrill from me as their withdrawal fee is less or take Neteller in case you plan to make some payments from your PayPal to some one/some where else.

Am sorry but I have PayPal debit card so soon as PayPal funds is delivered I can use money instantly. I was trying to buy from you last night but seen you don't sell PayPal anymore =(
sardasa

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 09:08:41 PM

Am sorry but I have PayPal debit card so soon as PayPal funds is delivered I can use money instantly. I was trying to buy from you last night but seen you don't sell PayPal anymore =(
Yeah, sadly it got limited a while back.

Skeptical One (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 09:37:21 PM

Well you can always buy a new PayPal and start business again. Up to you.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 09:50:43 PM

Have you never tried a bitcoin debit card? If you want there is wirex (formerly e-coin) offers both virtual/plastic bitocin debit card and:

- you can instantly send your bitcoin to your e-coin account,
- request the virtual card,
- load your card.

Finally link your virtual/plastic card to your paypal account, right now they are offering a 25% discount to all the available card (just sign-up with the ref link in my signature).

In this way you are 'safe' and you don't need to sold your bitcoin to a forum user.
red123

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 09:55:12 PM

I can do this if you need. 1:1 PayPal according to preev.
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 10:31:59 PM

I can do this too if we can use escrow
sardasa

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 10:35:50 PM

Well you can always buy a new PayPal and start business again. Up to you.
Nah, I can't run legit service using illegal PayPal account.

Skeptical One (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 10:40:26 PM

Have you never tried a bitcoin debit card? If you want there is wirex (formerly e-coin) offers both virtual/plastic bitocin debit card and:

- load your card.

Finally link your virtual/plastic card to your paypal account, right now they are offering a 25% discount to all the available card (just sign-up with the ref link in my signature).

In this way you are 'safe' and you don't need to sold your bitcoin to a forum user.

Very interesting!
kanoptx

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

www.cryptocompare.com

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 10:42:47 PM

sent pm, ready to trade

sardasa

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 10:45:44 PM

- load your card.

Very interesting!
You can do the same with your Neteller's Net+ VCC. Don't even need to pay anyone for any card + their BTC buying rate is also very good.
So, you'll get the best rate for your BTC by paying just 1% commission.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: