Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:34:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ELE] Elementrem - Smartcontract BlockChain | More Fast, More convenient  (Read 136200 times)
imjustsayintho

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 11:07:32 PM

how to connect from miningrigrentals ?
I put pooL : ele.suprnova.cc:3333
my username. and pass but not mining ?
any help Smiley)

Check getting started page..  MRR is port 2222

the rig i rent went offline after i rent, wtfffff
You can rent on my pool. True 0% pool fee. I pay tx fee. And it works with nicehash and miningrigrentals

I'm having issues connecting to the pool using MRR, can you please advise?

▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
██████▄██████▄██████
██████▀██████▀██████
▀█████▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄█████▄▄████▄
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
████████████▄██████
████████████▀██████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀

▄████▄
██████▄▄▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀
▀████▀

▄████▄
██████
██████
▀█████
░░░░░░
▄████▄░█████▄
██████░██████▄▄▄
██████░██████▀▀▀
▀████▀░█████▀
░░░░░░
▄█████
██████
██████
▀████▀

░░░░▄████▄
▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀██████
░░░░▀████▀

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 11:09:58 PM

how to connect from miningrigrentals ?
I put pooL : ele.suprnova.cc:3333
my username. and pass but not mining ?
any help Smiley)

Check getting started page..  MRR is port 2222

the rig i rent went offline after i rent, wtfffff
You can rent on my pool. True 0% pool fee. I pay tx fee. And it works with nicehash and miningrigrentals

I'm having issues connecting to the pool using MRR, can you please advise?

Which pool are you having issues connecting to? Suprnova's MRR port is 2222

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
imjustsayintho

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 11:29:37 PM

I've tried both pools unsuccessfully using a MRR rig.

▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
██████▄██████▄██████
██████▀██████▀██████
▀█████▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄█████▄▄████▄
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
████████████▄██████
████████████▀██████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀

▄████▄
██████▄▄▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀
▀████▀

▄████▄
██████
██████
▀█████
░░░░░░
▄████▄░█████▄
██████░██████▄▄▄
██████░██████▀▀▀
▀████▀░█████▀
░░░░░░
▄█████
██████
██████
▀████▀

░░░░▄████▄
▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀██████
░░░░▀████▀

ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 11:34:08 PM

I've tried both pools unsuccessfully using a MRR rig.

You have to rent stratum rigs at MRR, not getwork, right?

imjustsayintho

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 11:40:13 PM

I have a stratum rig that I am currently renting.  I tried using euroline pool by entering the stratum.acc-pool.pw:9999, with my ele as my user name and trying '#' as the password and also leaving the password blank. 

I also tried suprnova ele pool also with no results. 

Do I need to have a miner on my local machine and then point it to a rented mrr rig? 

▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
██████▄██████▄██████
██████▀██████▀██████
▀█████▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄█████▄▄████▄
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
████████████▄██████
████████████▀██████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀

▄████▄
██████▄▄▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀
▀████▀

▄████▄
██████
██████
▀█████
░░░░░░
▄████▄░█████▄
██████░██████▄▄▄
██████░██████▀▀▀
▀████▀░█████▀
░░░░░░
▄█████
██████
██████
▀████▀

░░░░▄████▄
▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀██████
░░░░▀████▀

ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 12:26:17 AM

I have a stratum rig that I am currently renting.  I tried using euroline pool by entering the stratum.acc-pool.pw:9999, with my ele as my user name and trying '#' as the password and also leaving the password blank. 

Do I need to have a miner on my local machine and then point it to a rented mrr rig? 

You have to create a worker on the pool and then point your rented rig to that worker..

So if your username would be Mouse and your workername would be dog you would point the rig to the pool with Userlogin Mouse.Dog and a password of your choice

imjustsayintho

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 02:48:45 AM

You have to create a worker on the pool and then point your rented rig to that worker..

So if your username would be Mouse and your workername would be dog you would point the rig to the pool with Userlogin Mouse.Dog and a password of your choice

I setup the worker in the pool and pointed the rig to the worker and still no results.  Once this didn't work I chose to mine eth using a pool successfully.  During the rig rental, I setup workers in the pool but they would never connect. I reached out to suprnova. Thanks for your help.

▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
██████▄██████▄██████
██████▀██████▀██████
▀█████▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄█████▄▄████▄
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
████████████▄██████
████████████▀██████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀

▄████▄
██████▄▄▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀
▀████▀

▄████▄
██████
██████
▀█████
░░░░░░
▄████▄░█████▄
██████░██████▄▄▄
██████░██████▀▀▀
▀████▀░█████▀
░░░░░░
▄█████
██████
██████
▀████▀

░░░░▄████▄
▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀██████
░░░░▀████▀

lucky80

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 05:47:54 AM

I have a stratum rig that I am currently renting.  I tried using euroline pool by entering the stratum.acc-pool.pw:9999, with my ele as my user name and trying '#' as the password and also leaving the password blank.  

I setup the worker in the pool and pointed the rig to the worker and still no results.  Once this didn't work I chose to mine eth using a pool successfully.  During the rig rental, I setup workers in the pool but they would never connect. I reached out to suprnova. Thanks for your help.

hello if your mining @ suprnova then :
1.Create worker ... example : worker and password using #
2.Then @mrr  you would use yourusername@suprnova.yourworkername Password #

so if my username @suprnova lucky80 and myworkername 1 result are lucky80.1 password #

you must set your password with #

imjustsayintho

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 05:56:48 AM

I have a stratum rig that I am currently renting.  I tried using euroline pool by entering the stratum.acc-pool.pw:9999, with my ele as my user name and trying '#' as the password and also leaving the password blank.  

I setup the worker in the pool and pointed the rig to the worker and still no results.  Once this didn't work I chose to mine eth using a pool successfully.  During the rig rental, I setup workers in the pool but they would never connect. I reached out to suprnova. Thanks for your help.

so if my username @suprnova lucky80 and myworkername 1 result are lucky80.1 password #

I'll give this a shot with the password as # Does the MRR rig have to support eth-proxy?  The rig owner spoke about his rig using default "esm" option on the miner (-esm 0). Not sure how much this matters. 

▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
██████▄██████▄██████
██████▀██████▀██████
▀█████▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄█████▄▄████▄
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
████████████▄██████
████████████▀██████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀

▄████▄
██████▄▄▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀
▀████▀

▄████▄
██████
██████
▀█████
░░░░░░
▄████▄░█████▄
██████░██████▄▄▄
██████░██████▀▀▀
▀████▀░█████▀
░░░░░░
▄█████
██████
██████
▀████▀

░░░░▄████▄
▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀██████
░░░░▀████▀

lucky80

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 06:25:30 AM

I'll give this a shot with the password as # Does the MRR rig have to support eth-proxy?  The rig owner spoke about his rig using default "esm" option on the miner (-esm 0). Not sure how much this matters. 

anyone can pointed out what is -esm 0 ? i never use that option ....
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 06:36:46 AM

-esm is "ethereum stratum mode 0" - which refers to eth-proxy. i wouldn't use eth proxy, it's deprecated since there are stratum miners, just point the miner (stratum based like genoil) directly to the pool

@boutiuqe

Activity: 638

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 12:36:42 PM

Mmr is working on nova, i rented like 0.1 couple days ago.
You need dagger S.
Some of renter turn off miner after we rent, i think that problem, they try to scam us at mmr.
Just look for online status.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 12:42:12 PM

thanks for this guide oc i'm trying it now since that i already use your pool for vanilla and esp before so i think your pool have easy to work with
to mine ELE.
kaicrypzen

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 12:48:37 PM

Some of renter turn off miner after we rent, i think that problem, they try to scam us at mmr.

Did you try contacting the renter whose miner went offline? Or directly open a support ticket at mrr?

In my (little) experience they are quite understanding and may refund you if you experience an issue.

lucky80

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 03:30:36 PM

Did you try contacting the renter whose miner went offline? Or directly open a support ticket at mrr?

In my (little) experience they are quite understanding and may refund you if you experience an issue.

Yeah right ...just try contact the renter... and if they dont respond ...just wait maybe they eat, sleep or making love with their rig...lol...and if tick tock didnt hit them, you can contact support for dispute your order....u must check status of their rig before renting...if off ...dont rent ....becoz wiil waste your time for hour....dont worry they will not get their payment if they cheating ... some good renter will give you bonus time...

lucky80

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 03:34:26 PM

-esm is "ethereum stratum mode 0" - which refers to eth-proxy. i wouldn't use eth proxy, it's deprecated since there are stratum miners, just point the miner (stratum based like genoil) directly to the pool

Thanks OC ...never heard it before...
elmanager

Activity: 305

Cryptobulgarian ninja

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:37:00 PM

Now Elementrem has joined the Microsoft Azure BaaS(Block-chain as a service)

Elementrem Services provided by the Azure :
https://github.com/Azure/azure-blockchain-projects/tree/master/baas-artifacts/linux-elementrem-smartcontract

* Provide a private and public elementrem network
* T/RX Element Lab tutorial - step by step
* Deploying a simple contract Lab tutorial - step by step

Getting started with Microsoft Azure BaaS(Block-chain as a service)
https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/blockchain-as-a-service-update-9/

All this looks very perspective, good work dev  Smiley Azure platform already became very successful especially around their users.
markus124

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 05:18:48 PM

buy support slowly growing and the price looks very stable  Wink
elmanager

Activity: 305

Cryptobulgarian ninja

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 05:51:04 PM

I just start mining ELE and I'm ready for the Elementrem adventures, it looks like a very good long term project with a pure trend. Smiley
onix213

Activity: 80
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 01:24:01 AM

Add ELE ON
https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: