Bitcoin Forum
September 16, 2019, 05:12:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xaurum [XAUR]  (Read 326518 times)
Mp777

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:48:59 AM

Please, give your facts, which give grounds not to trust this project.

Please give yours, why to trust.

Until now we have been listening to a lot of promises and ideas. The ideas are mostly ok, but when it comes to realization we get nowhere. Even bigger problem is communication with the community. We get no information at all or some stunts "it was a typo, it should be 17th not 7th...". Getting only 40% of Gamma goal was a success for the team. They are turning the words to make them look better. I doubt that we get the truth. They never confess a mistake... We have open questions for more months now and they are just ignored. I don't want to repeat myself over and over again.

But when you look at this forum, people started to troll. They are really making fun of this project and I see why. For me this is not funny since I invested quite a lot into it. I'm afraid that people behind are doing their best, but their best is just not good enough to make Xaurum long living successful token. I have only one wish for the start. I wish the team would be honest with the community and disclose full information what is going on. What are the projects they work so hard on...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
hope-crypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:20:09 AM

Not to mention that someone dumped Xaurum to 370 satoshis on 7th December at 03:00.

How can we know it wasn't masternode? If you go track every transaction there are just to many. And I also don't understand why it would be safer to have tokens in 50 wallets if you can have one in cold storage.
viktoriybliznyk

Activity: 84
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:18:04 PM

Its money supply grows slower than its gold reserves, this is the main innovation of profitable inflation, that will be additionally enhanced by its economic infrastructure composed of different projects that will either reduce the money supply and therefore increase the proportion of gold reserves to the money supply, or increase the gold reserves directly.
xardas1

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:19:25 PM

I told you 2 month ago..
This project is shit. I moved to Hive project.
On their telegram there is guy responsible only for community.
He is present there practically 24/7. That is how communication must be done.
Not to mention that i already tripled my investion. But its still nice to come here
and see that the situation is still the same.

Good luck to everyone!
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:50:57 PM

I told you 2 month ago..
This project is shit. I moved to Hive project.
On their telegram there is guy responsible only for community.
He is present there practically 24/7. That is how communication must be done.
Not to mention that i already tripled my investion. But its still nice to come here
and see that the situation is still the same.

Good luck to everyone!

Yeah I feel you. A good communication is really important. I hate when my questions being unread and nobody answering me.
Aurum Project

Activity: 550
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:03:56 PM

PROGRESS REPORT

Representatives of the Auresco Institute and one of the masternodes visited Turkey, specifically Loomis international, where Xaurum gold reserves are stored. The purpose of the visit was to provide a third party audit of the amount of gold stored. We decided this step was long overdue, as we value transparency and fairness of business above all. Details to follow.

The other masternode has traveled to Brazil with the marketing team, to engage in a full week of intensive meetings. For this occasion, limited edition gold cards have been made.

The Xaurum.pro system has been upgraded with 2 new servers, which have accelerated the responsiveness by 30% and increased capacity up to 10,000 simultaneous users.

In xaurum.pro, a new notification system has been created, to keep users and agents up-to-date.

... sic manet gloria mundi.
hope-crypto

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:33:44 PM

PROGRESS REPORT

Representatives of the Auresco Institute and one of the masternodes visited Turkey, specifically Loomis international, where Xaurum gold reserves are stored. The purpose of the visit was to provide a third party audit of the amount of gold stored. We decided this step was long overdue, as we value transparency and fairness of business above all. Details to follow.

The other masternode has traveled to Brazil with the marketing team, to engage in a full week of intensive meetings. For this occasion, limited edition gold cards have been made.

The Xaurum.pro system has been upgraded with 2 new servers, which have accelerated the responsiveness by 30% and increased capacity up to 10,000 simultaneous users.

In xaurum.pro, a new notification system has been created, to keep users and agents up-to-date.

I am glad that something is moving, but with that new visit to the Brazil I just remembered, that you promised an update about visit to the Montenegro and Monaco. You just said: ''Since our team visited Monaco (where many successful meetings were held)''. For Monaco you said you will announce something new, because you were still negotiating, but after two months still nothing. Also price didn't move, because of those meeting, nothing. So in my eyes those are just vacations for you, without intensive meetings, because you simply have nothing to show after those meetings...
zrjawkn

Activity: 204

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:21:59 AM

PROGRESS REPORT

I am glad that something is moving, but with that new visit to the Brazil I just remembered, that you promised an update about visit to the Montenegro and Monaco. You just said: ''Since our team visited Monaco (where many successful meetings were held)''. For Monaco you said you will announce something new, because you were still negotiating, but after two months still nothing. Also price didn't move, because of those meeting, nothing. So in my eyes those are just vacations for you, without intensive meetings, because you simply have nothing to show after those meetings...

From 150k daily volume to 1.5miliom daily volume is for you nothing..you must be kidding.
BtcMan2009

Activity: 896
Merit: 325

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:30:29 AM

PROGRESS REPORT

Against the background of the general growth of the coin looks still a bit modest. I do not know what awaits us in the future, but I think everything will be fine in a general sense community. It is interesting to observe that the calculations are possible and a positive impact on the price in the near future. Because the price of 0.15 / 0.2 $ for a period of time is so to speak not serious. I look forward to significant growth in the near future.
hope-crypto

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:47:11 AM

PROGRESS REPORT

From 150k daily volume to 1.5miliom daily volume is for you nothing..you must be kidding.

I said it was nothing done in monaco and montenegro, and they went just for holidays there, because after those ''meetings'' nothing happened and they just said that there were held successful meetings... If you know what happened there and we don't, because you must go to Ljubljana to find out some information it's bullshit and certainly not legal. That is called market manipulation, because some people trade with more knowledge about the project. If the team tell some information to the people who visit Ljubljana they must also post it for everyone else. And do you know that 90-95% daily volume is on bittrex, and Xaurum will be delisted on December 22nd, 2017. It could be delisted because of volume, or because Xaurum looks like a p&d on charts.
ceca

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:20:29 PM

Zrjawkn,volume does not count,in xaurum just gold increase count,and gold does not move and price too.If you read what xaurum team wrote after visiting Montenegro explain me what they did in 6 months?Read again their article regarding 6 months strategy and what happened?Gold did not increase, no new partnership,no mastercard,no representatives for other countries...etc.. iam still a supporter of this project but team should try different approach because their marketing does not work at all
1234xm

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:12:31 PM

bittrex is delisting xaurum on 22 of december. why?
zrjawkn

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:18:12 PM

Also Iconomi was delisted from one of the US based exchange. SEC is trying to keep US citizens from crypto market.

Aurum Project

Activity: 550
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:01:38 PM

STATEMENT ON BTC/XAUR
MARKET REMOVAL ON Bittrex.com

Due to US regulatory changes all US based exchanges will have to delist tokens that hold something more than just a name. Bittrex is not an exception. They already delisted some tokens, more tokens will follow, including Xaurum on 22.12.2017. We believe Bittrex delivered great service to its users and it is sad to see that US regulatory changes are forcing them to do that. You can read our full statement on the link below.

https://medium.com/@xaurumsocial/statement-on-btc-xaur-market-removal-bittrex-com-96f983701bb5

... sic manet gloria mundi.
DXB2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 05:40:24 PM

True. Soon big problem for price! If you ask me soon price will go under 0.10$
Thx god its weekend and holders not know for this news!

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
strongstorm

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:50:09 PM

True. Soon big problem for price! If you ask me soon price will go under 0.10$
Thx god its weekend and holders not know for this news!

If price drops under 0,10$ that means new buyers will get coins that will be more than 60% backed by gold. Great point to enter...
kamenicar

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:31:27 PM

STATEMENT ON BTC/XAUR
MARKET REMOVAL ON Bittrex.com

Due to US regulatory changes all US based exchanges will have to delist tokens that hold something more than just a name. Bittrex is not an exception. They already delisted some tokens, more tokens will follow, including Xaurum on 22.12.2017. We believe Bittrex delivered great service to its users and it is sad to see that US regulatory changes are forcing them to do that. You can read our full statement on the link below.

https://medium.com/@xaurumsocial/statement-on-btc-xaur-market-removal-bittrex-com-96f983701bb5

Do you have any link for those informations - i am trying to find more about this but all i can find is that SEC in not sure whether the cryptocurrencies should be treated as securities... and their answer is: maybe... as much as I can find, all cryptocurrencies are treated the same...

I think others would like that info too.
rehe

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:03:42 PM

I have a question for the Xaurum team: is Xaurum categorized as a utility token or security token?
Look at the explanation on the video (Slovenian language, first 24 min.): https://www.facebook.com/mladipodjetnik/videos/10155911309694518/

None of the team replied to the above question. I set it up precisely because I thought that it would soon happen what was predicted on Bittrex today.
Obviously there is no doubt what kind of coin is Xaurum. SEC says this is a security token and is subject to the regulations of the financial world.
Of course I do not think so, Xaurum is covered with gold, while the other coins are with a business idea that can be done or not.
America is the smartest country in the world and must protect its dumb citizens. Why not ban the BTC, which is worth more than General Motors, even if it does not have factories, machines, employees, patents, etc. It's really a strange world ...
opec45

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:09:25 PM

This is bullshit. Bittrex won't delist Civic, Viberate, Cardano... Again a lie to investors. Nobody ever said that Xaurum is a security, which Iconomi is by the way. And SEC is against securities.
zrjawkn

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:35:00 PM

This is bullshit. Bittrex won't delist Civic, Viberate, Cardano... Again a lie to investors. Nobody ever said that Xaurum is a security, which Iconomi is by the way. And SEC is against securities.

It s not a lie its a fact Xaurum is security...
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.