Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:03:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xaurum [XAUR]  (Read 326986 times)
skysun

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 10:05:22 AM

Xaurum is alive and making progress day by day. Every day there is so much work done in the office in Ljubljana and there are a lot of actions doing for Xaurum to spread worldwide.

Picture was taken in office of Xaurum Fundation in Ljubljana.

http://imgur.com/a/FNbXU

XAURUM GAMMA   ► Be a Part of The First Crypto Smart-Street Construction
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ICO 31th July 2017  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Live-Feed of Construction | Real-Estate Crypto Asset | Luxury-Villas Tourism | Shared-Profit | Services Payable in Xaurum (http://www.xaurum.org/gamma)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Topknotbam
Legendary

Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 10:20:15 AM

Xaurum is alive and making progress day by day. Every day there is so much work done in the office in Ljubljana and there are a lot of actions doing for Xaurum to spread worldwide.

I like that the topic came to life, a lot of interest and there were photos)

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
zrjawkn

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 11:00:28 AM

Is that true that Poloniex team( so even Poloniex is not 100% decentralized) contact the Xaurum devs.

I heard that they would add Xaurum on Poloniex when will be just a little bigger daily volume.

Of course Xaurum has less volume...because people who really understand Xaurum, they not daily spekulate and trading with it...because it is safe and people hold it for long term.

I m very conservative but I like gold(millennial conservation value )+blockchain (unchangeable record from point A to point B) + UNIQUE CONCEPT( no new physical gold for hole community no new coins( no inflation ), just 1 transaction burning 0.5 Xaurum that means less coins(deflation) and more gold for hole Xaurum holders.

LIMIT DOWN( in that moment 43.5kg of physical gold for 90 milon coins) no new gold no new coins

BUT NO LIMIT UP( the amount of gold per coin is growing day by day...)

skysun

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 01:06:52 PM

Is that true that Poloniex team( so even Poloniex is not 100% decentralized) contact the Xaurum devs.

I heard that they would add Xaurum on Poloniex when will be just a little bigger daily volume.

Of course Xaurum has less volume...because people who really understand Xaurum, they not daily spekulate and trading with it...because it is safe and people hold it for long term.

I m very conservative but I like gold(millennial conservation value )+blockchain (unchangeable record from point A to point B) + UNIQUE CONCEPT( no new physical gold for hole community no new coins( no inflation ), just 1 transaction burning 0.5 Xaurum that means less coins(deflation) and more gold for hole Xaurum holders.

LIMIT DOWN( in that moment 43.5kg of physical gold for 90 milon coins) no new gold no new coins

BUT NO LIMIT UP( the amount of gold per coin is growing day by day...)

I hear that too... Nobody who possess Xaurum will traid it, becauce they are getting more and more value with backing by pure investment gold.

XAURUM GAMMA   ► Be a Part of The First Crypto Smart-Street Construction
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ICO 31th July 2017  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Live-Feed of Construction | Real-Estate Crypto Asset | Luxury-Villas Tourism | Shared-Profit | Services Payable in Xaurum (http://www.xaurum.org/gamma)
ampco

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 06:53:58 PM

So if Xaurum have 43kg gold, and is in circulation 89,971,060 XAUR that mean it's each xaurum covered by 0,0004779314g of gold.
Am I right?
And how can we canculate, how many % is covered by gold?
tiagosilva

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 08:45:34 AM

This week I have bought my very first Xaurum coins and this is also my very first investment in any cryptocurrency Smiley

Why have I chosen Xaurum?
- because the team and all organisation is very very professional
- because it is backed by gold and I can receive it anytime in my hand
- because Xaurum has a lot of benefits which nobody else has (profitable inflation, profitable deflation, growing gold base and production price...)
- and most important, because I TRUST IN THIS PROJECT.

I'm thankful for the information that brought me to Xaurum family! The future is very bright Smiley

http://imgur.com/a/MjtmN
extee

Activity: 171

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 08:47:07 AM

the Xaurum foundation video is too centred on "feel good" marketing and hardly any focus on how xaurum actually works. that video might help attract the casual investor who invests on emotion , but does little or nothing to attract the more rational tech-savvy investor. It's defo not something I can forward to any of the investors I know in fintech.

there needs to be a video that explains how it all works and how the xaurum enterprise is organized in more detail.
a tutorial style video that covers:
1. how to invest (whether buying on echanges or buying from masternodes  and how)
2. how the gold supply grows (must go into the specifics)
3. what legal guarantees protect the investor (show whatever documentation or relevant law or regulation might reassure the investor.)

btw I have a little investment in Xaurum. I've kept an eye on the project since day 1 and observed how the team conducted itself and their determination to grow the business . they could have sailed in the sunset long ago but they're instead opening new offices, sorting out all legalities, and always striving to improve.
Xaurum has enormous potential, lets make it happen!
Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 08:55:20 AM

the Xaurum foundation video is too centred on "feel good" marketing and hardly any focus on how xaurum actually works. that video might help attract the casual investor who invests on emotion , but does little or nothing to attract the more rational tech-savvy investor. It's defo not something I can forward to any of the investors I know in fintech.

there needs to be a video that explains how it all works and how the xaurum enterprise is organized in more detail.
1. how to invest (whether buying on echanges or buying from masternodes  and how)
3. what legal guarantees protect the investor (show whatever documentation or relevant law or regulation might reassure the investor.)

btw I have a little investment in Xaurum. I've kept an eye on the project since day 1 and observed how the team conducted itself and their determination to grow the business . they could have sailed in the sunset long ago but they're instead opening new offices, sorting out all legalities, and always striving to improve.

As long as I know this videos will come in near future, I agree...this videos will be very useful.

But like every project there are some stages of development.

I have invested in the beginnig and as I see xaurum already proved that it is worth to trust, but let's see waht the future will bring to Us. 🙂
Puhi

Activity: 243

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 09:19:23 AM

First video is "image" video. It had to be done first.
In near future we will produce videos explaining Xaurum specifics including the questions you specified.
We have come a long way and built a strong foundation for future. Now its time to grow.
Topknotbam
Legendary

Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 09:28:35 AM

First video is "image" video. It had to be done first.
In near future we will produce videos explaining Xaurum specifics including the questions you specified.
We have come a long way and built a strong foundation for future. Now its time to grow.

As soon as the price rises and new exchanges appear. Many people will be interested in this project, and will join. Wink

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
nihilnegativum

Activity: 432
Merit: 251

––Δ͘҉̀░░

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 10:19:15 AM

Mrbates

Activity: 546

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 01:01:54 AM

It costs $20,000 in btc at current prices to get 4ish ounces of gold, unsure how people are supposed to want to trade for gold at this exchange rate.

If the pricing was more accurate/up to date I think this would be a great project though.

jure90

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 06:21:51 AM

It costs $20,000 in btc at current prices to get 4ish ounces of gold, unsure how people are supposed to want to trade for gold at this exchange rate.

If the pricing was more accurate/up to date I think this would be a great project though.

You do not understand the concept of Xaurum. I still do not understand why some of you still calculate the backing of Xaurum and constantly think that if the market price is over the quantity of the gold, that Xaurum is overpriced. So BTC, USD, EUR are 100% overpriced?

1. How much gold can you buy with 100usd worth in BTC, USD, Xaurum? The same amount.

2. For how much gold can you directly exchange 1BTC= 0g of gold;     1USD= 0g of gold;     1EUR= 0g of gold;   1Xaurum=  0.000483g of gold

If you would like to buy gold, buy it. Buy 100g of it and store it in your vault. Open the vault after 10 years and dont be surprised if there will be still 100g of gold.

If you would like to have a unit which has a gold growing base, then buy Xaurum. I guarantee you that you will have more gold behind this unit on a daily basis. Just in last year the quantity of physical gold per 1 unit grew 4times. That means that if you bought Xaurum with 100g of backing, now you have more than 400g of gold behind the same amount of Xaurums. And it is just a beginning.

Try do understand the concept of Xaurum. STORE OF A VALUE
niksdt101

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:48:25 AM

Xaurum is a very specific product with growing physical gold  by minting and burning....it was hard to explain it one year ago...but now devs prepare simple and short explaination....

AND OFFICIAL OFFICE of Xaurum foundation IS FULL every day.

http://imgur.com/a/hbJtI

in last two year 3 people could explain Xaurum...now MUCH MUCH MORE...

Xaurum has no limit up, but It's only one who have limit in real asset, down...and THAT limit is going higher and higher.

i will share it as much as i can..people need to check out Xaurum rather than going after some unrealistic alts...
Domenc

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:01:40 PM

Almost finished my custom made Xaurum minimoto. 😀

Super excited for first minimoto backed by gold! 😊😊

http://imgur.com/xbsSpHF
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:26:34 PM

Any clue why ICONOMI didn't invest in this project. It is their job to invest in great and perspective projects. Wonder if something has to do with it that both startups are from the same country. Village rioting Grin
(just kidding, sorry)

Can some official representative of xaurum or any xaurum fanboy comment this or give us any insight?

Thanks and good luck with your project.

Iconomi is just another ICO story. They collect money, they promise a lot, and they don't deliver what they should. Anyone who understands economy would prefer Xaurum over shitcoins.

I think they did not realise how Xaurum actually works, but now I am pretty sure that they will start to look at it deeper. One of the feedbacks if I am well awared was that Xaurum has less than 50.000usd of daily volume.

But once again. Xaurum is 100000% different than other crypto. Why? Because Xaurum uses crypto as a technology to move, not as an excuse why the price is up/down 30% daily.

Remember something. We have built a team now, who is willing to go to the end of the world to explain Xaurum to the people. The golden era is coming.

Thanks for your answer. I bought some xaur on ccex. Although I disagree with you that iconomi is crap coin. They have also unique concept. Their project can become huge if done correctly and taking correct decisions in the future.
And lastly, current market price of icn is right now x4 as of xaur.
niksdt101

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:31:05 PM

hahaha looks cool..let the words spread more about Xaurum and fulfill its potential .
Domenc

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 09:27:01 PM

hahaha looks cool..let the words spread more about Xaurum and fulfill its potential .

I am waiting for next crazy guy to customize his own xaurum minimoto. 😁
Mrbates

Activity: 546

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 10:33:07 PM

You do not understand the concept of Xaurum. I still do not understand why some of you still calculate the backing of Xaurum and constantly think that if the market price is over the quantity of the gold, that Xaurum is overpriced. So BTC, USD, EUR are 100% overpriced?

1. How much gold can you buy with 100usd worth in BTC, USD, Xaurum? The same amount.

2. For how much gold can you directly exchange 1BTC= 0g of gold;     1USD= 0g of gold;     1EUR= 0g of gold;   1Xaurum=  0.000483g of gold

If you would like to buy gold, buy it. Buy 100g of it and store it in your vault. Open the vault after 10 years and dont be surprised if there will be still 100g of gold.

If you would like to have a unit which has a gold growing base, then buy Xaurum. I guarantee you that you will have more gold behind this unit on a daily basis. Just in last year the quantity of physical gold per 1 unit grew 4times. That means that if you bought Xaurum with 100g of backing, now you have more than 400g of gold behind the same amount of Xaurums. And it is just a beginning.

My thing is, I don't want to wait x years for it to be an equivalent exchange; and then x years for possible appreciation/gains of gold.

If I spend 20k on gold I want 20k in gold, not 4k and then having to wait x+ years for it to be worth 20k/break even.
If I spend 20k on gold I want it to gain value/be worth more than 20k in 3+ years.

jure90

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 12:04:42 AM

My thing is, I don't want to wait x years for it to be an equivalent exchange; and then x years for possible appreciation/gains of gold.

If I spend 20k on gold I want 20k in gold, not 4k and then having to wait x+ years for it to be worth 20k/break even.
If I spend 20k on gold I want it to gain value/be worth more than 20k in 3+ years.

Once again. Try  to understand Xaurum and it's math. You don't even have a clue about the speed of the growth.

You know what they say. It's not everything for eveyone Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: