Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:10:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xaurum [XAUR]  (Read 326986 times)
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 01:12:54 PM

If its not pump and dump coin as they said then we investors who hold the XAURUM token its worthless to us , and the gold which was never under our control means we don't own any gold
it looks like the devs are collecting our money to buy a gold which we will never seen in the future but if you pump and dump at least we can make some profit more that holding the imaginary gold.
So basically Xau is not for investors rather its for those who want to buy gold and let Xaurum team control it for them.
Actually I'm going to dump all the worthless Xaurum tokens I have soon ,and I will use the money to buy some gold and silver.

Guys you have problems with understanding xaurum. I see you don´t get the point of xaurum. Xaurum is not a coin for pump and dump, it is a long term stable and price growing coin. Please read again and learn how xaurum works and you will see a big difference from other cryptos. I know the future is bright for xaurum holders!

People are having a hard time with Xaurum,because they are used to pump and dump coins and they want to treat Xaurum as a pump and dump coin long term projects are not pump and dump .

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tiagosilva

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:27:47 PM

If its not pump and dump coin as they said then we investors who hold the XAURUM token its worthless to us , and the gold which was never under our control means we don't own any gold
it looks like the devs are collecting our money to buy a gold which we will never seen in the future but if you pump and dump at least we can make some profit more that holding the imaginary gold.
So basically Xau is not for investors rather its for those who want to buy gold and let Xaurum team control it for them.
Actually I'm going to dump all the worthless Xaurum tokens I have soon ,and I will use the money to buy some gold and silver.

If you own Xaurums can you please tell us when did you buy them and what was the price at that time?
Did you buy them in Maj when the price was 0,22$?
Or did you buy them sooner, in April, when the price was 0,15$?
Or did you buy them in March, when the price was 0,08$?
Did you buy them even sooner??

What is the price today on the market and tell us how much profit did you make? 200%, 300% in last three months? Or did you make more?

If you are not satisfied I'm willing to make you an offer and buy all your Xaurums! Just PM me!
Ukuhudu

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:10:41 PM

If you own Xaurums can you please tell us when did you buy them and what was the price at that time?

What is the price today on the market and tell us how much profit did you make? 200%, 300% in last three months? Or did you make more?

If you are not satisfied I'm willing to make you an offer and buy all your Xaurums! Just PM me!

Can you give me you Xaurum at the ICO price ? I will appreciate such offer. 
dtacken

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:04:04 PM

I am really looking to hear an answer from you @Ukuhudu. I am really expecting this.

And if it is going to be something like this: "I bought Xaurums at 10.000 satoshis few months ago...and now XAUR is still worth 10.000 satoshis...where is logic here?, where is my profit.."...then I am going to laugh again as I always do when I read such nonsenses...
happypencil

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:11:35 PM

Glad to know it! wish you all the best
saiful hadi

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:47:00 PM

waiting for social media campaign.
Calangaman

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:54:58 PM

Just found out about this thread and coin.

- What is the relationship between gold price and XAUR price ?

In the past 30 days, gold oscillated between 1219 and 1264$, say a 3% range. Why XAUR moved so much during the same period ?

- What is the advantage of buying XAUR over a gold ETF ?

Just check this interview it will give an insight and what is xaurum and it's goal and it's purpose the dev himself provided these answers to all these questions .

http://cryptocurrencieshub.com/xaurum-the-golden-blockchain/

Thanks but I couldn't find any useful answer to my questions...

Gold price (the amount of gold behind 1 XAUR in $) determines the minimal possible market price and the production price (or market price if higher) determines the amount of $ that must be invested in gold to produce new money supply and increases the gold price.

If I understand correctly Calangaman wanted to ask about the corelation betweeen the price of gold itself and XAUR price (don't know which one).
If we are talking about XAUR gold price it is directly related to the price of gold and the amount of gold behind every XAURUM as explained by nihilnegativum.
If we are talking about production price, then the price of gold takes place when the mint occurs since production price is related to the ammount of $ in mint and price of gold at that time.
If we are talking about market price of XAUR it has no direct relation to price of gold since it is a pure supply and demand, although it is pushed up with the mint event.

Why XAUR moved more than gold? Because XAUR does not have a fix coverage in gold. For example if XAUR would be backed 1:1 with gold then we could say that only gold price reflects on the price of XAUR. But XAUR has a growing gold base. This means that every day there is more gold behind every XAUR, and this gives the real advantage to XAUR if we compare it to gold itself.

Why buy XAUR instead of gold ETF? Explained in previous line, but again (it does not matter ETF or phisical bulion) If you buy 1g of gold today, you will have this same 1g of gold in 5 years from now.
If you buy XAUR for let's say same amount of money you have today Xaurums which have parox 20% backing in gold, but in 5 years the same xaurums might have 2, 3 or even higher ammount of gold             

Thank you nmrcngrb !
I understand the investment rationale now. It's not about a 1:1 bet on gold but on a coin that has a gradually important exposure to gold.
I still have to study the money creation part though.
TeamMollyMassive

Activity: 64

My girls in my trap team all Baggin Cryptos!!!

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 03:23:23 AM

anyone have a link to the GITHUB i want to look at the source for the ICO

hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 06:10:39 AM

you will have profit in 30 years    but now price is 8600 and falling  (don't know how is possible if xaur have backup in gold base? Smiley

I am really looking to hear an answer from you @Ukuhudu. I am really expecting this.

And if it is going to be something like this: "I bought Xaurums at 10.000 satoshis few months ago...and now XAUR is still worth 10.000 satoshis...where is logic here?, where is my profit.."...then I am going to laugh again as I always do when I read such nonsenses...
Estelle

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 06:20:59 AM

plse read topic carefully then you can find it . Grin
nihilnegativum

Activity: 432
Merit: 251

––Δ͘҉̀░░

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 06:58:28 AM

https://github.com/XaurumTeam/XaurumOnEthereum
Ukuhudu

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 09:24:13 AM

People with their Gold dream , Hodl the worthless token and end up with bag holding and no gold.
Poza

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 09:56:57 AM

People with their Gold dream , Hodl the worthless token and end up with bag holding and no gold.

What are you still doing here then? Cya Smiley
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:52:17 AM

now i know what dev don't wants to get prices higher on exchanges

so they can sell XAUR directly to people in offices at higher prices all the time...

this no good at all.. no good
heru ardhianta

Activity: 358

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:54:42 AM

His signature campaign gift is huge,
Most likely this project will run smoothly in accordance with the procedure
Rijakolus

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:57:42 AM

In the past 30 days, gold oscillated between 1219 and 1264$, say a 3% range. Why XAUR moved so much during the same period ?

Just check this interview it will give an insight and what is xaurum and it's goal and it's purpose the dev himself provided these answers to all these questions .

Gold price (the amount of gold behind 1 XAUR in $) determines the minimal possible market price and the production price (or market price if higher) determines the amount of $ that must be invested in gold to produce new money supply and increases the gold price.

If I understand correctly Calangaman wanted to ask about the corelation betweeen the price of gold itself and XAUR price (don't know which one).
If we are talking about XAUR gold price it is directly related to the price of gold and the amount of gold behind every XAURUM as explained by nihilnegativum.
If we are talking about production price, then the price of gold takes place when the mint occurs since production price is related to the ammount of $ in mint and price of gold at that time.
If we are talking about market price of XAUR it has no direct relation to price of gold since it is a pure supply and demand, although it is pushed up with the mint event.

Why XAUR moved more than gold? Because XAUR does not have a fix coverage in gold. For example if XAUR would be backed 1:1 with gold then we could say that only gold price reflects on the price of XAUR. But XAUR has a growing gold base. This means that every day there is more gold behind every XAUR, and this gives the real advantage to XAUR if we compare it to gold itself.

Why buy XAUR instead of gold ETF? Explained in previous line, but again (it does not matter ETF or phisical bulion) If you buy 1g of gold today, you will have this same 1g of gold in 5 years from now.
If you buy XAUR for let's say same amount of money you have today Xaurums which have parox 20% backing in gold, but in 5 years the same xaurums might have 2, 3 or even higher ammount of gold             

You got a part of it right. But you have to realize, that Xaurum is not (at least not primarly) ment to be an investment, like gold is. Xaurum is ment to be a cryptocurrency. Which means hopefully you will buy things with it in the future. You cant do this with gold. And personally, like money used to have in the past, id rather operate with a currency backed up by gold, then currency backed up by nothing. In worst case scenario If BTC for some reason dropes to 0 you will literally lose everything you have in BTC. Xaurum can't drop to 0 it can only drop to price of the g behind every xaur.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:37:06 PM

You got a part of it right. But you have to realize, that Xaurum is not (at least not primarly) ment to be an investment, like gold is. Xaurum is ment to be a cryptocurrency. Which means hopefully you will buy things with it in the future. You cant do this with gold. And personally, like money used to have in the past, id rather operate with a currency backed up by gold, then currency backed up by nothing. In worst case scenario If BTC for some reason dropes to 0 you will literally lose everything you have in BTC. Xaurum can't drop to 0 it can only drop to price of the g behind every xaur.

and even price is slowly dropping to 0 satoshis =)    no good at all second
rehe

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 06:21:10 PM

There is new price chart after mint 23. The only way is UP!  Smiley

I can't see that prices are dropping. Market price is volatile as usual, it can be higher then production price and lower then production price. If you are smart, then buy at this moment.
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 06:32:05 PM

There is new price chart after mint 23. The only way is UP!  Smiley

I can't see that prices are dropping. Market price is volatile as usual, it can be higher then production price and lower then production price. If you are smart, then buy at this moment.

why don't you buy dev's and team up to 11-12k range on exhanges? if xaur have backing gold for price?   or i understood wrong?
dtacken

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 08:49:42 PM

and even price is slowly dropping to 0 satoshis =)    no good at all second

First: Xaurum cannot fall below current rate or XAUR/g of gold. You will always be able to get paid in gold.

Second: Tell me...wwwhy exactly are you still on this thread if you don't believe in Xaurum and you constantly post negative posts?

Third: yes, if you have coins (and I believe you have them a lot), please sell them to me. I will give you at least 10 satoshis for them so you will not loose everything...

I am a huge suporter of Xaurum. New investors: once you will read the offical page xaurum.org and www.xaurumfoundation.com and also this thread, you will  invest in Xaurum. You can start with small amount at first and once you will get to know the minting process and how it affects the price on exchanges, you will see that you are making profit on long term.

We need to support Xaurum as much as possible!  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: