Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:38:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xaurum [XAUR]  (Read 326986 times)
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:48:00 PM

Great to see good movements from xaurum team, now they are expanding xaurum idea in Portomontenegro probably most luxury marina in whole Adriatic, there are many potential investors with big money.
[/quote

they are on vaications its summer on yacht with champagne  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nitja

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:16:45 PM

Great to see good movements from xaurum team, now they are expanding xaurum idea in Portomontenegro probably most luxury marina in whole Adriatic, there are many potential investors with big money.
[/quote

they are on vaications its summer on yacht with champagne  Cool

envy is a sin, o boy...

Do not overrate what you have received, nor envy others. He who envies others does not achieve peace. - Buddha
Cryptao

Activity: 82

The Tao of Crypto

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:34:55 PM

Communication is really important, especially with so many competitors (other crypto's).
Sometimes communication can make or break a coin I think.
Aurum Project (OP)

Activity: 550
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:32:54 AM

Xaurum representatives; Xaurum Creator Gasper Kenda, Masternode Jure Ristic and the Head of sales Domen Vidergar, have traveled to Montenegro, to the luxury marina Porto Montenegro. The goal of the journey is an overview of the current situation (business optimization) and the determination of the development strategy for the next 6 months.

Within the 5 day of our journey, we have organized meetings and discussions with our new business partners, the first of them is Mr. Marko Milenkovic - Project leader of Xaurum Gamma, the second is Mr. Emil Emerson, Ambassador of the Xaurum Project, and the third Capt. Zeljan Banovac Supervisor & Evaluation Manager Of Xaurum Project. We are happy and proud to have gotten people of that rank on board.

The main focus of the meetings is the setup of sales in individual countries that we have already visited and planing the expansion into new markets.

In addition to all this, we are in the late stages of implementing the option of buying Xaurum directly with Mastercard, to simplify things for customers.

We're also planing how to enable purchases of Xaurum by direct debit in different countries, to create a more constant demand, a greater market stability and potentially greater growth of Xaurum and a more disperse distribution, that is of course one of most important aspect of any currency. We estimate that after the 6 months of Mastercard business, we will be able to enable the purchase of services and products with Xaurum for all merchants that accept Mastercard.

The meeting also featured talks of USA, where Ambassador Emil Emerson will move in September in order to introduce Xaurum to USA markets. We are in the final stage of legal regulation as far as the United Arab Emirates is concerned, where Mr. Emerson has lived for 12 years. After we are fully compliant and licensed, a team, that is already ready, will start promoting the purchase of Xaurum monthly standing payment orders in UAE.
Tomorrow, we're meeting the general manager of Luxury Collection magazine, Mr. Miodrag Spahic. The magazine is only present on the most prestigious locations (hotels, marinas, lounges in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Monte Carlo, Porte Montenegro and Miami). The purpose of our presence in the magazine is to create Xaurum brand awareness and launch it among the most well-known brands in the world. The magazine went to print on July 15th, the first issue will be in hand until the end of the week, and it will be possible to get it in the official offices of Xaurum in Slovenia, and in foreign representative offices at later dates.

As far as the Scandinavian markets are concerned, we will be visited by Pedro Engberg Andersen, the official representative for Denmark, Sweden, Germany, England, Spain, Finland and Iceland in the next week. The purpose of his visit is a presentation of our work methods, which we have successfully implemented in the past half of the year on the Slovenian market and a transfer of technical expertise, to ease the facilitation of plans for the Scandinavian countries.

We are also finishing the process of preparing the offer for the Russian and Estonian markets, the result of a 3 day trip in the previous week, when Xaurum Creator and Masternode met with key persons representing the area. At the same time, we would like to say that the Croats have managed to make the entire infrastructure compliant with their law and will start operating in August 1.

We would also like to thank the Bulgarian team, who visited us last week at the Xaurum picnic in Slovenia, where they have not only seen the beauty of Slovenia, but also the potential and strength of Xaurum during the two days of joint socializing. We must not forget that, after three weeks' visit to Ljubljana, full of education and preparations, Mr. Daniel Prastalo - official representative for East Africa: Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, Madagascar, South Sudan, Ethiopia and DR Congo, traveled back to Nairobi where he would like to prepare the legal foundations for the development of the project in the area.

In view of the above, you can see that Xaurum project will begin to spread throughout the world after a long period of preparation, and resolution of obstacles preventing it.

As you can see, with the expansion of team working on the project, from now on, public contact will be improved through all communication channels. Mr. Filip Pesek - Social media manager and Mr. Jakob Kapus - Brand manager, will be in charge of communicating with the public. There are also plenty of promotional materials, and of course, the most important videos with which we can present the Xaurum project and all its add-ons in the most comprehensible way to the wider crowd.

As far as Xaurum Gamma is concerned, we received the last two building permits last week. However, since certain things have not been completed as scheduled, such as the layout of live streaming cameras and the monitoring of the construction of objects, we have postponed the ICO on Monday, 31st July. The beginning of the ICO will of course be posted through all our communication channels. We are very sorry about the delay, but if you want to connect the crypto world with the REAL economy, things last longer than expected. Nevertheless, we already have the first private investors, which have enable us to start the building process of the first private crypto Xaurum smart street. We will keep you updated for any additional information.

Best regards,
Gasper Kenda, Jure Ristic, Domen Vidergar

... sic manet gloria mundi.
hope-crypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:01:17 AM

I am so happy to see this. Not only you did a good job, but also now you are telling us what you are doing and I couldn't be more happy about it right now. I suggest when Xaurum Q&A returns, that he have updates like this more frequently. Good work and probably will buy some more Xaurums Smiley
andone3

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:19:27 AM

Thumps up for this! Cool Cool Cool
Ukov

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:45:59 AM

Thank you for this detailed update  Smiley
Information like this is really necessary. First it shows some respect for Xaurum holders and second it strenghtens trust in this project.
I join hope-crypto in hoping that updates like this will become a regular thing.

We strong.
Kovanec

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:12:05 AM

Keep up the the good work Xaurum team. Thank you for info.
Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:32:16 AM

Nice job, Xaurum Team! I know that you will not dissapoint us!
zrjawkn

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:37:45 PM

Xaurum representatives; Xaurum Creator Gasper Kenda, Masternode Jure Ristic and the Head of sales Domen Vidergar, have traveled to Montenegro, to the luxury marina Porto Montenegro. The goal of the journey is an overview of the current situation (business optimization) and the determination of the development strategy for the next 6 months.

Within the 5 day of our journey, we have organized meetings and discussions with our new business partners, the first of them is Mr. Marko Milenkovic - Project leader of Xaurum Gamma, the second is Mr. Emil Emerson, Ambassador of the Xaurum Project, and the third Capt. Zeljan Banovac Supervisor & Evaluation Manager Of Xaurum Project. We are happy and proud to have gotten people of that rank on board.

The main focus of the meetings is the setup of sales in individual countries that we have already visited and planing the expansion into new markets.

In addition to all this, we are in the late stages of implementing the option of buying Xaurum directly with Mastercard, to simplify things for customers.

We're also planing how to enable purchases of Xaurum by direct debit in different countries, to create a more constant demand, a greater market stability and potentially greater growth of Xaurum and a more disperse distribution, that is of course one of most important aspect of any currency. We estimate that after the 6 months of Mastercard business, we will be able to enable the purchase of services and products with Xaurum for all merchants that accept Mastercard.

The meeting also featured talks of USA, where Ambassador Emil Emerson will move in September in order to introduce Xaurum to USA markets. We are in the final stage of legal regulation as far as the United Arab Emirates is concerned, where Mr. Emerson has lived for 12 years. After we are fully compliant and licensed, a team, that is already ready, will start promoting the purchase of Xaurum monthly standing payment orders in UAE.
Tomorrow, we're meeting the general manager of Luxury Collection magazine, Mr. Miodrag Spahic. The magazine is only present on the most prestigious locations (hotels, marinas, lounges in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Monte Carlo, Porte Montenegro and Miami). The purpose of our presence in the magazine is to create Xaurum brand awareness and launch it among the most well-known brands in the world. The magazine went to print on July 15th, the first issue will be in hand until the end of the week, and it will be possible to get it in the official offices of Xaurum in Slovenia, and in foreign representative offices at later dates.

As far as the Scandinavian markets are concerned, we will be visited by Pedro Engberg Andersen, the official representative for Denmark, Sweden, Germany, England, Spain, Finland and Iceland in the next week. The purpose of his visit is a presentation of our work methods, which we have successfully implemented in the past half of the year on the Slovenian market and a transfer of technical expertise, to ease the facilitation of plans for the Scandinavian countries.

We are also finishing the process of preparing the offer for the Russian and Estonian markets, the result of a 3 day trip in the previous week, when Xaurum Creator and Masternode met with key persons representing the area. At the same time, we would like to say that the Croats have managed to make the entire infrastructure compliant with their law and will start operating in August 1.

We would also like to thank the Bulgarian team, who visited us last week at the Xaurum picnic in Slovenia, where they have not only seen the beauty of Slovenia, but also the potential and strength of Xaurum during the two days of joint socializing. We must not forget that, after three weeks' visit to Ljubljana, full of education and preparations, Mr. Daniel Prastalo - official representative for East Africa: Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, Madagascar, South Sudan, Ethiopia and DR Congo, traveled back to Nairobi where he would like to prepare the legal foundations for the development of the project in the area.

In view of the above, you can see that Xaurum project will begin to spread throughout the world after a long period of preparation, and resolution of obstacles preventing it.

As you can see, with the expansion of team working on the project, from now on, public contact will be improved through all communication channels. Mr. Filip Pesek - Social media manager and Mr. Jakob Kapus - Brand manager, will be in charge of communicating with the public. There are also plenty of promotional materials, and of course, the most important videos with which we can present the Xaurum project and all its add-ons in the most comprehensible way to the wider crowd.

As far as Xaurum Gamma is concerned, we received the last two building permits last week. However, since certain things have not been completed as scheduled, such as the layout of live streaming cameras and the monitoring of the construction of objects, we have postponed the ICO on Monday, 31st July. The beginning of the ICO will of course be posted through all our communication channels. We are very sorry about the delay, but if you want to connect the crypto world with the REAL economy, things last longer than expected. Nevertheless, we already have the first private investors, which have enable us to start the building process of the first private crypto Xaurum smart street. We will keep you updated for any additional information.

Best regards,

That s very good massage for hole community. Good work and congrats for dev s team. New #Xaurum era starts now.
Andeas

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:22:17 PM

Hello,
I like the xaurum concept and have also bought some xaurums on the exchange. Even though I can not say I understand everything 100 %, I I like the mix of crypto, gold and further tangible investments.
But I have a question that is bugging me and I hope that someone can answer it for me.

I know xaurum is a store of value and that price is going to increase over time with increased demand. Until recently, when the price has dropped, there was a lot of hype with frequent mints and increasing production price. We could read here on the forum statements like "to the moon, keep your xaurums tight and one day you will be filthy rich, hold your xaurums because they are getting more and more value with gold backing" etc. But what happens when everybody holds? With wider adoption rate the price is going up and it is a good investment, especially in terms of diversification of someone's investments. With the price going up there is always a temptation to sell and get the profit. When enough people do this the price is going down again. Some will maybe get filthy rich and others are going to hope for another shot Roll Eyes

What I am trying to say is that xaurums can be used only as investment or trading on the exchanges. It's not yet really a currency, you can not buy any significant products or services with it. And even if you could, would it be smart? After all we all hope that the price is going up so we can make a profit. But again, can only get this profit with selling xaurum and getting fiat or maybe bitcoin. This type of "greedy" thinking that is typical for other cryptos is also encouraged with luxury-oriented promotions like expensive cars, yachts, villas etc. I am aware that you are trying to attract wealthy people. But what is better for currency; to get one investor who buys 500.000 € of xaurums or to have 500 investors with 1000€ investment.
In short, i guess my main question is how is xaurum going to become a functioning currency if most of its owners decide to hold it as long as possible and eventually try to sell and cash in? Why would anyone who believes in xaurum's increase in value bought coffee or vacations with it?

judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:46:49 AM

I'm supporting this coin, the community is getting bigger and as the community goes it's about time Xaurum to set up their own community like a forum what I, mean so the team can categorize every information about Xaurum instead of team answer every questions here.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
_jk_

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:30:12 PM

Hello,
I like the xaurum concept and have also bought some xaurums on the exchange. Even though I can not say I understand everything 100 %, I I like the mix of crypto, gold and further tangible investments.
But I have a question that is bugging me and I hope that someone can answer it for me.

I know xaurum is a store of value and that price is going to increase over time with increased demand. Until recently, when the price has dropped, there was a lot of hype with frequent mints and increasing production price. We could read here on the forum statements like "to the moon, keep your xaurums tight and one day you will be filthy rich, hold your xaurums because they are getting more and more value with gold backing" etc. But what happens when everybody holds? With wider adoption rate the price is going up and it is a good investment, especially in terms of diversification of someone's investments. With the price going up there is always a temptation to sell and get the profit. When enough people do this the price is going down again. Some will maybe get filthy rich and others are going to hope for another shot Roll Eyes

What I am trying to say is that xaurums can be used only as investment or trading on the exchanges. It's not yet really a currency, you can not buy any significant products or services with it. And even if you could, would it be smart? After all we all hope that the price is going up so we can make a profit. But again, can only get this profit with selling xaurum and getting fiat or maybe bitcoin. This type of "greedy" thinking that is typical for other cryptos is also encouraged with luxury-oriented promotions like expensive cars, yachts, villas etc. I am aware that you are trying to attract wealthy people. But what is better for currency; to get one investor who buys 500.000 € of xaurums or to have 500 investors with 1000€ investment.
In short, i guess my main question is how is xaurum going to become a functioning currency if most of its owners decide to hold it as long as possible and eventually try to sell and cash in? Why would anyone who believes in xaurum's increase in value bought coffee or vacations with it?

Andeas, hello!

All this questions / ideas already have answers on this forum.  But nevertheless here are some answers, I hope you will find them helpful.

1.   “What happens if everybody holds Xaurum?”

It is very unlikely that everyone will hold Xaurm, as you can see 24h volume is around 100.000$ every day and it has been up to 800.000$ two weeks ago. But if this happens the price on the coin market would  surely go up and people would buy it of coin market for a production price, which means that even more gold would be bought, and value of each Xaurum would increase.

2.   “With the price going up there is always a temptation to sell and get profit, when enough people do this price is going down again. Some will maybe get filthy rich and others are going to hope for another shot.”

Your description is typical description for almost every coin on the market but not for Xaurum. Behind every Xaurum there is certain  amount of gold that is growing with every new Xaurum produced. So Xaurum even of coin market has actual value! You can exchange your Xaurum for gold at any time…
Price on market can hypothetically fall to the actual value of gold behind Xaurum. With new gold gathered behind Xaurums price will rise again on and of market.

3.   “What is better  for currency, to get one investor who buys 500.000 EUR of Xaurum or to have 500 1000 EUR investments.”

I think currency needs to have both. Team behind Xaurum is already actively working in many countries where their representatives educate people about crypto world and spread the information about Xaurum face to face. They do not chase only “billionaires”  but they spread the word among “common” people to. Here is a simple math: currently there are 3090 Xaurum holders which means that average holder has cca 42.000 XAUR, which at 0,23 price means cca 9700 EUR, based on that you can assume that average investment in Xaurum is much closer to 1000 EUR than 500.000 ☺

4.   “How is Xaurum going to become a functioning currency if most of its owners decide to hold it as long as possible and eventually try to sell and cash in? Why would anyone who believes in Xaurums increase in value bought coffee or vacantions with it…

The fact is neither of knows what majority of Xaurum holders will do. But why would anyone sell and cash everything if value of his tokens is constantly increasing? Probably because life situation forced them to do so and they needed all the money they could get. Wise thing, at least for me is, to sell only amounts you really need and if you need it. Xaurum has the potential, because of  its gold base, to become one of  the most stable crypto currencies in the world. I personally would store all of my money in that kind of currency and buy “things” with it. The other thing why people who understand Xaurum will be thrilled to buy coffee or vacations with it is because with every transaction the gold behind each Xaurum grows. Process is called burning:

“Burning actually means destroying Xaurum tokens, but not destroying the gold that they represent. Using the Burning mechanism, existing Xaurum tokens are destroyed and taken of the market leaving the gold they represent to the community.
This results in smaller quantity of Xaurum share the same quantity of gold. Unlike other crypto developers, Xaurum inventors have decided to give the transaction fees back to the community. Current transaction fee is 0,5 XAUR for every transaction on Ethereum Blockchain. All these transaction fees are being destroyed by Burning process immediately when transaction happens.”

Like you pointed out you still do not completely understand the Xaurum concept, that is why I advise you to look into it a bit deeper, maybe read previous posts and comments on this forum if you are really interested. And definitely check the xaurum.org and xaurumfoundation.com, so you will be able to comprehend all the wonderful processes behind this coin ☺

Wish you all the best.
niksdt101

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:59:23 PM

thnx for the update @dev n team. keep up the good work..only way is up n up!!!
lsteele2000

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:48:26 AM

been holding a small amount for a while and maybe didn't understand the coin enough when i bought but ...
i thought this was basically a gold/btc play. Granted that a losing proposition in 2017 and maybe forever but ...
an U wrong in my understanding ? what is this talk about increasing shareholder value, is this tie to gold or wtf Huh
exoras

Activity: 117

Co-Founder at AlphaTradeZone.com

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 08:04:32 AM

its not tied to gold - if you buy xaurum from the company, they buy gold with the money and increase the gold supply which is distributed evenly among xaurum holders.

the more sales through the company, the more gold reserves behind each Xaurum. that's the concept. this is why it is crucial for the company to find a way to increase sales exponentially and make selling on a global scale as easy as possible. as stated in the post from developer team above, they are working on this.

coin-investor

Activity: 2814
Merit: 571

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:59:03 AM

its not tied to gold - if you buy xaurum from the company, they buy gold with the money and increase the gold supply which is distributed evenly among xaurum holders.

the more sales through the company, the more gold reserves behind each Xaurum. that's the concept. this is why it is crucial for the company to find a way to increase sales exponentially and make selling on a global scale as easy as possible. as stated in the post from developer team above, they are working on this.

Wow amazing Xaurum is indeed a great project to invest, they have a good and unique concept some developers are imitating them for this, they are growing nicely and steadily I saw them the only one in green status when everycoin in the coinmarketcap including Bitcoin showing red in their status.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:13:22 PM

Best regards,

Look what I just find! Mr. Daniel Prastalo fb profile: https://www.facebook.com/dprastalo?fref=ts  

http://imgur.com/a/yV18N

As I see Mr.Daniel Prastalo will take place for promoting Xaurum like devs said in :  East Africa: Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, Madagascar, South Sudan, Ethiopia and DR Congo. And if Daniel is also good friend with Richard Branson (we can see his profile picture) , we can only imagine where Xaurum can be in next year! Really nice to see that we have such people supporting xaurum concept!

For those of you, who don`t know Richard Branson I suggest you google it a liitle bit. : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Branson

I wish you all the best, Xaurum team and I believe you are doing the best as you can, like you already proove it in the past!

impr3zo

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:27:18 PM

Best regards,

Look what I just find! Mr. Daniel Prastalo fb profile: https://www.facebook.com/dprastalo?fref=ts  

http://imgur.com/a/yV18N

As I see Mr.Daniel Prastalo will take place for promoting Xaurum like devs said in :  East Africa: Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, Madagascar, South Sudan, Ethiopia and DR Congo. And if Daniel is also good friend with Richard Branson (we can see his profile picture) , we can only imagine where Xaurum can be in next year! Really nice to see that we have such people supporting xaurum concept!

For those of you, who don`t know Richard Branson I suggest you google it a liitle bit. : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Branson

I wish you all the best, Xaurum team and I believe you are doing the best as you can, like you already proove it in the past!

Very good, big names from business industry came onboard !!!!!
niksdt101

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:20:40 PM

Xaurum was the best investment ever. no matter what happens to BTC on AUG 1 .. we will keep on going..as the only way is up!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: