Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:09:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xaurum [XAUR]  (Read 326986 times)
_jk_

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:46:20 AM

Yeah I want to understand too how can the coin value go down if it represent gold?
When you buy xaurum's from the foundation you have 20-25% back up in gold at the start. The price can go down to that line and no further. And the market price is so low because people are willing to sell xaurum's under price, but in my eyes the market price will soon fix itself

I agree completely. I really don't know why is so much drama on this forum in the last few days. I guess many trolls came home from vacation ...  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aneral

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:47:27 PM

Now it is time to buy when scary investors selling Xaur underpriced. Smart investors are smiling now.😀

Warren Buffet says once when they Ask him why he is so successful in investing, he says  when everybody are selling and the price is falling dramaticly it is my turn to buy as much as I can. And when everybody buying for a long time and then you can hear from a taxy driver that this share is a good investment opportunity then it is time to sell.
I could not agree more with you. People saw the drop and began panicking and selling, when other took this as an opportunity and began buying them for almost half the production price
Bitekojn

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:31:01 PM

Now it is time to buy when scary investors selling Xaur underpriced. Smart investors are smiling now.😀

Warren Buffet says once when they Ask him why he is so successful in investing, he says  when everybody are selling and the price is falling dramaticly it is my turn to buy as much as I can. And when everybody buying for a long time and then you can hear from a taxy driver that this share is a good investment opportunity then it is time to sell.
I could not agree more with you. People saw the drop and began panicking and selling, when other took this as an opportunity and began buying them for almost half the production price

I agree with both, but then in this coin you can only buy and buy couse it's mostly going down, recowers slowly and it's recover is just to the same price again and again. It's fluctuation is poor. I was in and I got out, no profit and no loss. In such a long time it should show a loooooooot more.
I hope that I am wrong and one day you'll be smiling 😁
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:10:46 PM

I agree with both, but then in this coin you can only buy and buy couse it's mostly going down, recowers slowly and it's recover is just to the same price again and again. It's fluctuation is poor. I was in and I got out, no profit and no loss. In such a long time it should show a loooooooot more.
I hope that I am wrong and one day you'll be smiling 😁

drop xaur to 1500sat and masstahcoiner will buy all
nemphtronic

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:09:48 PM

When eveyone is panicking and selling u should buy. Best time to buy xaurums while their pirce is still this low. With all the projects on the way and good news its just matter of time when will the breakthrough happen. And also the next mint that is coming. Hmm... Been a while since the last one , but this one should be really intreseting Wink Xaurum best fintech startup, xaurum gamma,accepted payment tool, even took parts in luxury magazine .... This is some really good news over the past month and this golden beauty is traveling to the Saturn moons so it is taking a little longer and the road is little dumpy form time to time but the only way is UP WAY.  Grin
Scrubz

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:18:14 AM

what happened to xaur yesterday? filled almost 8mil (.16$ -->>.23$) towards market cap and I really got my hopes up that this could be something big. Unfortunately we're back at where we were. At a "steady" .16$...
Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:27:44 AM

what happened to xaur yesterday? filled almost 8mil (.16$ -->>.23$) towards market cap and I really got my hopes up that this could be something big. Unfortunately we're back at where we were. At a "steady" .16$...

I am more than happy that it drops back to 0,16$ since I have a few more days to buy Xaurum underpriced.
ceca

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:36:58 AM

I am more than happy that it drops back to 0,16$ since I have a few more days to buy Xaurum underpriced.
[/quote]

Hah yes everyone is happy! Specially investors who bought it for 0,31 usd, guys c´mon be serious. Nobody is happy to see price so cheap, we need 100% profit to be again on 0,32 usd!I don´t like to see price is not moving up at all!
Domenc

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:54:23 AM

Hah yes everyone is happy! Specially investors who bought it for 0,31 usd, guys c´mon be serious. Nobody is happy to see price so cheap, we need 100% profit to be again on 0,32 usd!I don´t like to see price is not moving up at all!
[/quote]

Xaurum is 1year plus investment. If you hold it 1+year all investors will be in good profit. I can bet on that...
goldenboi

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:26:00 AM

And this is why this story is so sad. Happy are only those who bought it under 15c, and those are 95% of xaur holders. Thats why price probably would not go under 15c, but also not over 20 as we saw yesterday. That is also why nothing happend with xaurum since July. 5-10% of speculators made fall from 23 to 16 in just couple of hours.

So there was no new capital in last 2 months (no mints), gamma will bring maybe something in next summer, crew dont tell anything about other projects... As someone on telegram said, "this is dead coin".

P.S: if people are just sayin "there is something big happening" and "just wait, mint is around the corner ", is this bullshit, investors lost their patience, and you stuck in 16 to max 20c... So good luck with this
mysterious strategy of surprise 
_jk_

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:57:07 AM

And this is why this story is so sad. Happy are only those who bought it under 15c, and those are 95% of xaur holders. Thats why price probably would not go under 15c, but also not over 20 as we saw yesterday. That is also why nothing happend with xaurum since July. 5-10% of speculators made fall from 23 to 16 in just couple of hours.

So there was no new capital in last 2 months (no mints), gamma will bring maybe something in next summer, crew dont tell anything about other projects... As someone on telegram said, "this is dead coin".

P.S: if people are just sayin "there is something big happening" and "just wait, mint is around the corner ", is this bullshit, investors lost their patience, and you stuck in 16 to max 20c... So good luck with this

if you wanna trash, please trash with proper facts ;-) Xaurum went over 0,21 yesterday and the last 24 hrs HIGH on bittrex is 0,28 USD, so people were willing to buy it for 0,28 and also people were able to sell it for that amount. I am very sorry for you, since you explained in your previous posts you had to sell it for lower price, which once again proves you extremely bad investments skills, and your ability to make proper assessment how projects are developing. I really would not trust any of your advices.

If there were no mints that does not mean that there is no fresh capital waiting to bi minted. Gamma will start bringing in the money just after ICO ends, one house is already built, if you didn't know :-)

Crew explained a lot about current and upcoming projects. You can find the feed on previous pages on this formu, or maybe you have problem whit selective reading ;-)

p.s. I bought my biggest amount of Xaurums at 0,28 production price. And I am still happy  ;-) And in just few months I will be even more.
Scrubz

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:36:11 PM

Yes there was a high income yesterday but it collapsed as fast as it came. The problem is there are no new information gathered apart from one villa already built. That's it. Once however there will be a jump on market when every villa is built. End of May 2018? I suggest you hold onto your coins for a nice profit😃
Scrubz

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:45:04 PM

Is it possible to cover all the coins? There just might, due to alot of people around the world, but to get there you need a strong community and even more awesome people that are covering the market. Everything is on hold and at the moment with no info on anything, I personally just don't see it.
Once trust is broken it's hard to get it back. Esp from investors that gamble with huge amounts
goldenboi

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:06:56 PM

if you wanna trash, please trash with proper facts 😉 Xaurum went over 0,21 yesterday and the last 24 hrs HIGH on bittrex is 0,28 USD, so people were willing to buy it for 0,28 and also people were able to sell it for that amount. I am very sorry for you, since you explained in your previous posts you had to sell it for lower price, which once again proves you extremely bad investments skills, and your ability to make proper assessment how projects are developing. I really would not trust any of your advices.

If there were no mints that does not mean that there is no fresh capital waiting to bi minted. Gamma will start bringing in the money just after ICO ends, one house is already built, if you didn't know 🙂

Crew explained a lot about current and upcoming projects. You can find the feed on previous pages on this formu, or maybe you have problem whit selective reading 😉

p.s. I bought my biggest amount of Xaurums at 0,28 production price. And I am still happy  😉 And in just few months I will be even more.
Yes and Xaurum is not PnD because it has gold behind it. And what is this free fall from 0.28 to 0.16? I explained that I had profit in fiat and not in BTC so please trash me with proper facts to. And I would do it all over again. I would take to 50% loss to go to NEO at 5$. And yes I agree with you about my poor  investments skills... Who in the right mind would go to NEO instead of XAUR? Stupid me... I made investment that will be worth 100k in 2018 but yeah pure luck because of air behind NEO... Maybe you will believe this picture:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C_sPrcwUQAAMw-0.jpg
At this time Xaurum was around 0.08$. If you would invest in Xaurum at this time and went out at the peak of around 0.34$ you would make 4x. Same as bitcoin today, but Xaurum today would make you 2x. So let's look about other coins with their picks: With ETH you would make 37x, Ripple 55x, Litecoin 13x, Dash 13x, NEM 42x... I hope you get the point... For investors that invested 2 years ago is so more sad... Probably they could be millionares with proper trading...
Look my earlier posts... I was also defending Xaurum like you, but it's not logical to go long-term in cryptocurrencies with so low return... I see Xaurum at 1$ next year and I will probably ride that waves also. Do you think that Xaurum team does not speculate with other cryptocurrencies?
goldenboi

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:08:18 PM

goldenboi, I must congratulate you it seems that you are first person who lost money with Xaurum in this two years 🙂
It depends on how you look at the money... I didn't lose my money in fiat, but I did in BTC. In fact everyone lost their money in BTC if they sell right now. Even first investors. They in particulary. Then I bought 1000 NEO at 5$ and guess what? That air made me profit and also some other coins backed by air. This project have actually same price for 2 years. Opss sorry my bad, now the price droped to 4500 satoshis... Nice job! And no it wasn't my angry day... I just want to tell hodlers that what was promised to you it's nothing. This is not what you want from crypto if you are early at he party. In few years market cap will likely go to trillions and you did nothing if you have a coin that have max. 10k satoshis... Not even one breakthrough happened in two years so stop believing it will go to the moon. They had two years incredibly profitable concept but what is worth if you are not able to sell it?

But Goldenboi, aren't you exactly prooving the point. We agree that air backed coins do more
marketing and so on... is possible if all the money that comes from sales in has no liens.
To which coin would you assign any value in 3 years and it would be a safe bet?

On personal note, what did you base your decision on, to buy NEO?
I try to avoid speculative decisions and go with the rational and logic.

The term air backed coins came from Xaurum hodlers or devs, but doesn't really matters. I used it because they were saying how they are different because they have gold behind it. Only difference was slow growth in fiat and none in BTC, but corrections are still happening even with gold behind it, with bottom line which means nothing to holders because it's still represent a VIRTUAL lose and even bigger in bullish market where you can make 100% per two weeks easily. Every coin is basically backed by technology. I think the concept is great, but they are handling it very poorly. They told us better marketing is coming, I saw that someone wrote about 60 promotors etc. and still nothing happened. People told them to fix their site and it took some time that they did it. People wanted pictures and they only got 5 faces for Gamma no update for Xaurum.org etc. People wanted pictures of gold and they said you guys will get it and still nothing... And now I already sound more worried about hodlers than I should be. It's Slovenian project and I want it to succed.
To pick NEO was really simple choice. It's from China and they like their products + obviously China market is huge. They were talking about Alibaba and so on. It will be used for ICOs like ETH and we all know what happened with ETH price + you get free GAS for hodling. Simple pick. It's still good buy or wait for correction. BTC is always safe bet, NEM is undervalued coin etc. You just need to take some time and you will find so much great projects... 😉
Domenc

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:32:42 PM

goldenboi, I must congratulate you it seems that you are first person who lost money with Xaurum in this two years 🙂
It depends on how you look at the money... I didn't lose my money in fiat, but I did in BTC. In fact everyone lost their money in BTC if they sell right now. Even first investors. They in particulary. Then I bought 1000 NEO at 5$ and guess what? That air made me profit and also some other coins backed by air. This project have actually same price for 2 years. Opss sorry my bad, now the price droped to 4500 satoshis... Nice job! And no it wasn't my angry day... I just want to tell hodlers that what was promised to you it's nothing. This is not what you want from crypto if you are early at he party. In few years market cap will likely go to trillions and you did nothing if you have a coin that have max. 10k satoshis... Not even one breakthrough happened in two years so stop believing it will go to the moon. They had two years incredibly profitable concept but what is worth if you are not able to sell it?

But Goldenboi, aren't you exactly prooving the point. We agree that air backed coins do more
marketing and so on... is possible if all the money that comes from sales in has no liens.

The term air backed coins came from Xaurum hodlers or devs, but doesn't really matters. I used it because they were saying how they are different because they have gold behind it. Only difference was slow growth in fiat and none in BTC, but corrections are still happening even with gold behind it, with bottom line which means nothing to holders because it's still represent a VIRTUAL lose and even bigger in bullish market where you can make 100% per two weeks easily. Every coin is basically backed by technology. I think the concept is great, but they are handling it very poorly. They told us better marketing is coming, I saw that someone wrote about 60 promotors etc. and still nothing happened. People told them to fix their site and it took some time that they did it. People wanted pictures and they only got 5 faces for Gamma no update for Xaurum.org etc. People wanted pictures of gold and they said you guys will get it and still nothing... And now I already sound more worried about hodlers than I should be. It's Slovenian project and I want it to succed.
To pick NEO was really simple choice. It's from China and they like their products + obviously China market is huge. They were talking about Alibaba and so on. It will be used for ICOs like ETH and we all know what happened with ETH price + you get free GAS for hodling. Simple pick. It's still good buy or wait for correction. BTC is always safe bet, NEM is undervalued coin etc. You just need to take some time and you will find so much great projects... 😉

Only one thing I need to correct you. In Neo and other cryptocurrencies like you siad that are backed by air you need to understand that ALL money that comes to project is spend on developing some platforms, and you cannot know how much of that money is sped on promotion of that coin, you cannot know how much of money is spent on Coinmarket cap promotion etc. But in Xaurum every single penny trought MINT is spent to buy PHYSICAL GOLD! Do you feel difference?
goldenboi

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:07:25 PM

Only one thing I need to correct you. In Neo and other cryptocurrencies like you siad that are backed by air you need to understand that ALL money that comes to project is spend on developing some platforms, and you cannot know how much of that money is sped on promotion of that coin, you cannot know how much of money is spent on Coinmarket cap promotion etc. But in Xaurum every single penny trought MINT is spent to buy PHYSICAL GOLD! Do you feel difference?

Correct me if I am wrong. Till now there is backed by gold only 6c. that means that you are backing 35% of market price or 19% of production price. So in last month total market made 140bn and prices went up for almost everything, except xaurum and some others. And trends are more that positive for next couple of years (growth). If you had money in almost any of first 10 cryptocurrencies, you gain. Without any big logic you could make money. And because trends show us growth, why should you invest in something that is almost dead? Of course you will say that xaurum is long term (2 years minimum), and for that term you can invest in btc, eth ... probably everything will rise in few years. To go back to xaur. If you would be early at the party and got a chance to pick up girl before other guys came, which one would you pick: the one that is hot and teells you all her interest and funny sides or one which is not so hot and dont want to tell what is she interested in and her funny sides? Exacly that is happening to xaurum. You can not expect that people will buy something where is 35% of payback if something happens, if they can make life fourtune lol

xaurum is perfect if something chaotic happen. now is time of gain, which is oposit of chaos. and thats why there is no new investors
Domenc

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:14:08 PM

Correct me if I am wrong. Till now there is backed by gold only 6c. that means that you are backing 35% of market price or 19% of production price. So in last month total market made 140bn and prices went up for almost everything, except xaurum and some others. And trends are more that positive for next couple of years (growth). If you had money in almost any of first 10 cryptocurrencies, you gain. Without any big logic you could make money. And because trends show us growth, why should you invest in something that is almost dead? Of course you will say that xaurum is long term (2 years minimum), and for that term you can invest in btc, eth ... probably everything will rise in few years. To go back to xaur. If you would be early at the party and got a chance to pick up girl before other guys came, which one would you pick: the one that is hot and teells you all her interest and funny sides or one which is not so hot and dont want to tell what is she interested in and her funny sides? Exacly that is happening to xaurum. You can not expect that people will buy something where is 35% of payback if something happens, if they can make life fourtune lol

xaurum is perfect if something chaotic happen. now is time of gain, which is oposit of chaos. and thats why there is no new investors

You are partly right. But the whole point of Xaurum is to hold value on long term. We are beaulding the currency that is backed by more gold than any currency in history. Just imagine when time of fat coms will pass by. what will happen with xaurum? If you know how to do good profits in other cryptocurrencies it is good for you. But there are many people who are rockies in crypto world and Xaurum is good thing to start with. Becouse you exactly know where is your lowest price...
_jk_

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:18:21 PM

What I am looking for in a coin in did not find in any other coin but Xaurum. For now. You obviously did. I am happy for you. And that is why I wish you would move to these great coins/projects forums and devote your attention to the coins that make you rich and happy. Why do you feel the urge to come back here and nag about Xaurum all the time? If you would invest all of this energy you use for trashing Xaurum for great investment decisions and strategies you would be a millionaire right now Smiley I invest my time into things that I believe are worth investing, you invest it in things you obviously dislike. So I suggest you focus on things you really like from now on :-) And leave us "stupid" people here with Xaurum. When we loose everything and we are completely broke I promise we will not ask you for help. Deal? ;-)
Mp777

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:43:26 PM

What's going on guys? Are the developers running away and is this really dead coin? Sure looks like that!

No official information, Martin is allready on Krk in the villa or what? Martin should be answering our questions, but he is here less than average investor.

To my question:
I have a feeling that the price is dropped on purpose. Maybe developers want to buy big amounts and are letting the price drop. Otherwise I can not explain to myself why there are no mints. And no official information, like I explained.
Other possibility is, there is no money in the mint (or it was used for somethig else instead of gold). How can this be when new big markets are opening, I can not explain (or the markets are not so "big")... Can the money be used for something else instead of gold? Have the investors some protection here?

Either way it is bad. And the worst thing is that we have no real answers, just some believers saying "be patient". I can be patient, but you have to admit that the PR is really bad!

I'm still buying the coins because I still believe, but at least admit that the things smell really bad for average investor. Just words and the constant falling price...

I hope I'm not throwing away my money.

Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: