Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:02:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xaurum [XAUR]  (Read 326986 times)
strongstorm

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:05:32 PM

Question: People are having direct debits for the production of new coins. Now I hear that this money will not be spent for mints but for market buy... Guys, this is breaking the rules. You just think of something and change the rules, because it suits someone. If those people were so "stupid" (sorry for saying that) to make direct debits for "unknown price" than it is their own fault. This should go into mint and increase the gold coverage! Is this true what I hear, XaurumQA? This is then bad for all others except for people with direct debits. If one person makes the bad decision the other profit and vice versa. Now you are protecting someone on the cost of the other. I think this is not correct to do.

As far as I understand, everything that is send to company for mint stays there until mint happens. They will not just spend it for other purpose or for market buy.
It is true that they have introduced an additional product market buy which allows easier buying of xaurum for new people and in this case xaurums are bought on market.

If this is true then I misinterpreted the information. But still, nmrcngrb you talked about "sleeping well because Xaurum is gold covered", few pages back... If this is so important for the team, why don't they do mints? I don't care where market price is, if there is money prepared for the mint, it should happen. It would produce even more gold coverage which is good. Do you agree? You could sleep even better... So, does anyone know why there are no mints?

If you don't know why mints aren't happening you didn't read carefully when it happens. When the conditions are met it will happen.

It will happen when price grows over the production price, so the PP can further grow and there is a need to create new Xaurums.
You all should read the Minting rules at xaurum.org Smiley

Best regards

What does that mean that the xaurum value does not rise for 4 months - that there are obviously no investors or no fresh capital, xaurum obviously became the third class currency. So how to convince new investors - why invest in xaurum if there is no progress..

Trough my eyes... if todays market price would be 30cents, xaurum would be 20% backed by gold. That means if I buy it from. market I get cca 6 cents in gold and 24 cents that are made by supply and demand.
But since there is market price around 16 cents and there is still 6 cents in gold and if you are buying from market for 16 cents you get xaurums that are backed 37,5% by gold! That is actually great point to enter into xaurum.
What I wanna say is that for new investors it is really good that price drops down, since they are buying cheaper xaurums that has batter ratio in gold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zrjawkn

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:24:18 PM

XAUR backed up by gold?

when new mint?

Not anymore by the end of 2017... maybe in summer 2018, the production price of 0.31 USD looks like difficult to reach.
I know patience is on the lower limit especially since the results of Xauruma values ​​are poor - price 0,16 instead 0,31... it's hard to see how other currencies are growing while xaurum does not show any progress in value price.

Kastor you are right, there are many coins so go all in in other coins they are just growing, it is very easy to make money in crypto why would you put your money into xaurum?If you are looking at cmc you can see that there is no easy money, most alts are falling.There will be common mints for sure, but price must be near the production price, this will happen soon or later. Now when price is low, smart people are making new buys, but other ships are waiting for price to reach again 0,3 and then they will start to buy more coins.

It's easy Smiley Is that a joke? Don't know many (ok know none) who would profit overall from beginning of September till now in Crypto and know over 100 people investing in crypto world Smiley Only few whales loaded with internal info. More or less losses are 70-20% with 90% of crypto holders or traders. All holding and hoping someone or something will magically move the prices back up or sold and lost hope.

LOL. So Bitcoin from 3000$ to 4800$ is not a profit? NEO from 20$ to 38$ is not a profit? Obviously you know just bad traders then...

It s easy to tell only few profitable coins if you bought it in the past...what about ICN, Eth, Omg, Tenx, Civic, Rise, Bitquence, Monetha,( I don t tell this that they are bad projects I m talkinghow low they are from ALL time high.) but t...profitable for investors means: What to do now...not what I should do in past few weeks ago( there can be everyone very smart If every one knows just one momth in the future he will be a milionare in one month.

If you are a trader or investor you know that the best buy is when some currency( I m talking about crypto) is low and stable for a while. Or is better to buy Bitcoin now? Buy low and sell high for traders or buy low and hodl for investors.
hope-crypto

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:29:53 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2017, 10:41:02 PM by hope-crypto

XAUR backed up by gold?

when new mint?

Not anymore by the end of 2017... maybe in summer 2018, the production price of 0.31 USD looks like difficult to reach.
I know patience is on the lower limit especially since the results of Xauruma values ​​are poor - price 0,16 instead 0,31... it's hard to see how other currencies are growing while xaurum does not show any progress in value price.

Kastor you are right, there are many coins so go all in in other coins they are just growing, it is very easy to make money in crypto why would you put your money into xaurum?If you are looking at cmc you can see that there is no easy money, most alts are falling.There will be common mints for sure, but price must be near the production price, this will happen soon or later. Now when price is low, smart people are making new buys, but other ships are waiting for price to reach again 0,3 and then they will start to buy more coins.

It's easy Smiley Is that a joke? Don't know many (ok know none) who would profit overall from beginning of September till now in Crypto and know over 100 people investing in crypto world Smiley Only few whales loaded with internal info. More or less losses are 70-20% with 90% of crypto holders or traders. All holding and hoping someone or something will magically move the prices back up or sold and lost hope.

LOL. So Bitcoin from 3000$ to 4800$ is not a profit? NEO from 20$ to 38$ is not a profit? Obviously you know just bad traders then...

It s easy to tell only few profitable coins if you bought it in the past...what about ICN, Eth, Omg, Tenx, Civic, Rise, Bitquence, Monetha,( I don t tell this that they are bad projects I m talkinghow low they are from ALL time high.) but t...profitable for investors means: What to do now...not what I should do in past few weeks ago( there can be everyone very smart If every one knows just one momth in the future he will be a milionare in one month.

If you are a trader or investor you know that the best buy is when some currency( I m talking about crypto) is low and stable for a while. Or is better to buy Bitcoin now? Buy low and sell high for traders or buy low and hodl for investors.

He said among 100+ traders he don't know even one who had profit from beginning of September and that is just bs. I didn't say anything else, especially not about Xaurum, but because you already mentioned it, I will tell you a huge difference. Every project that you mentioned is decentralised and Xaurum is centralised. I can expect that if something is decentralised price can go up and down and I am prepared for it, but if it's centralised and it stil goes 50 % down and then nothing happens for 4 months? I cannot predict that. Also where is new webpage, android/iOs app, bitins coupons on Petrol stations and probbably I am still missing some things that were promised... Everything is postponed for fucking month or more, price is not moving anywhere and I should be happy?  Start with catching deadlines and if you cannot catch them at least apologise for it.

Edit: Oh I forgot about Gamma platform that should come out for the time of ICO...
Kastor

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:14:29 AM

XAUR backed up by gold?

when new mint?

He said among 100+ traders he don't know even one who had profit from beginning of September and that is just bs. I didn't say anything else, especially not about Xaurum, but because you already mentioned it, I will tell you a huge difference. Every project that you mentioned is decentralised and Xaurum is centralised. I can expect that if something is decentralised price can go up and down and I am prepared for it, but if it's centralised and it stil goes 50 % down and then nothing happens for 4 months? I cannot predict that. Also where is new webpage, android/iOs app, bitins coupons on Petrol stations and probbably I am still missing some things that were promised... Everything is postponed for fucking month or more, price is not moving anywhere and I should be happy?  Start with catching deadlines and if you cannot catch them at least apologise for it.

Edit: Oh I forgot about Gamma platform that should come out for the time of ICO...

Bravo bravo hope-crypto you finally explained them what I'm talking about all 4 month. Promises, promises, but the results are nowhere.
New agents ... meetings abroad ... new markets ... applications for buying xaurums ... big investors .... petrol coupons...wait when the summer is over bla bla bla..
Where are the results HuhHuh?
People do not be naïve, maybe we can say that the xaurum project has become SCAM SCAM SCAM...

strongstorm

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:16:03 AM

XAUR backed up by gold?

when new mint?

Bravo bravo hope-crypto you finally explained them what I'm talking about all 4 month. Promises, promises, but the results are nowhere.
New agents ... meetings abroad ... new markets ... applications for buying xaurums ... big investors .... petrol coupons...wait when the summer is over bla bla bla..
Where are the results HuhHuh?
People do not be naïve, maybe we can say that the xaurum project has become SCAM SCAM SCAM...

Maybe it's time for both of you to sell your xaurums (which I doubt you have any) and move to other project/coin and do your profits there, if Xaurum is not what you are looking for. I understand team, that they postponed some things, but as long as I know, they delivered everything that they promise. I strongly believe that they will deliver all the things mentioned above..
gobbi

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:20:24 AM

New page will be realised in next days, I agree that alot of things are postponed, but I think there was made alot of work behind curtains, if Iam true the results should come in near future.
zrjawkn

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:58:19 AM

XAUR backed up by gold?

when new mint?

Thise are decentralised project are you serious.  No words needed any more.
About promised things which you mentoined...There is no problem with Xaurum devs deadlines...but there were unpredicted things with bugs, legal, etc....and yes you have wright: We all want that things come out very soon and devs want that to...Some of mentoined things comes out in next days...

I want and you probaly want that every project succed...but with negativity no one obtains.

If I see that devs team drinking cold beer on vacations than I will be angry to...but they had no vacations, no free time, nothing...just work, work, work...and result will come.

sandll

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:17:39 AM

I am still waiting for my answer regarding rewards...

....which brings me to my other question or concern... with no new mints there won't be any fresh money from rewards to charge Xaurums management mechanism. So, should new mints really wait till the price reaches its PP or not? or should "standards" be lowered? Someone was arguing me about other companies spending 70-80% of income mint values on management... I still can't figure out what's the percentage at Xaurum?! (waiting to be answered) I remember reading somewhere (paaaages back) that mint income is used only for gold backup and new coins, with no rewards mentioned. With rewards included people in charge are profiting from raising coin value (which they surely hold) + rewards (salaries). Were this rules changed in the meantime or am I wrong and missed the reward part?

@strongstorm, gold ratio doesn't mean a thing if you're not forced to burn your coins. Everyone's in this business to gain some profit, not invest and get 1/3 (or less) out of it. So your calculation makes no sense at all.

People are pissed because we were promised to see results in the beginning of August. Soon there will be November and there are still no results. Stop this agony or give us something.  

@zrjawkn... words words words... we're continuisely listening "tomorrow", "in the next days", "next month", "soon", etc... since August (or before).

hope-crypto

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:33:05 AM

@Kastor: No, I don't think that Xaurum is scam, but I don't have unlimited patience.

@strongstorm: Who are you to tell me what should I do with my money? + How can I sell Xaurum? Do you know answer to that question? Because volume is 100.000$ per day and if I choose to sell them I make myself more harm than good. And again it wasn't problem till now, but so many postoponed things just made me angry.

@gobbi: You are saying that for almost a month, if not more.

@zrjawkn: You wrote those projects: ICN, Eth, Omg, Tenx, Civic, Rise, Bitquence, Monetha. Almost all of them are aiming to be decentralised. And is a huge difference if your price is determined only by supply and demand or you also have someone who controls when the money flows into the project.
And again a lie. So you don't have facebook to check those things? They go to clubs, so you lied again. I don't have problems with that, because everyone needs free time and to relax at times, but I won't tolerate lies. I don't want to spread negativity, but you just cannot expect love from investors, when so much things are postponed, without any message why.
Mp777

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:44:45 AM

Sandll and hope-crypto I agree with you.

"A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week. –George Patton"

I'm afraid that with Xaurum we are waiting for the perfect plan next week. And again more perfect plan next week, and so on... But the perfect next week never comes...
Meatboy

Activity: 138

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:33:39 AM

hi)

can someone explain to me, why xaurum falls in price, and there was no mint for a long time?

thanks
sandll

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:36:23 AM

hi)

can someone explain to me, why xaurum falls in price, and there was no mint for a long time?

thanks

read the last two pages and you'll get all the answers needed.
strongstorm

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:38:05 AM

@Kastor: No, I don't think that Xaurum is scam, but I don't have unlimited patience.

@strongstorm: Who are you to tell me what should I do with my money? + How can I sell Xaurum? Do you know answer to that question? Because volume is 100.000$ per day and if I choose to sell them I make myself more harm than good. And again it wasn't problem till now, but so many postoponed things just made me angry.

@zrjawkn: You wrote those projects: ICN, Eth, Omg, Tenx, Civic, Rise, Bitquence, Monetha. Almost all of them are aiming to be decentralised. And is a huge difference if your price is determined only by supply and demand or you also have someone who controls when the money flows into the project.
And again a lie. So you don't have facebook to check those things? They go to clubs, so you lied again. I don't have problems with that, because everyone needs free time and to relax at times, but I won't tolerate lies. I don't want to spread negativity, but you just cannot expect love from investors, when so much things are postponed, without any message why.

I just give you suggestion how to solve your problem. Simply go to bittrex and sell them. Also I do not believe that you have so big amaunt of xaurum, since you talk negative about xaurum. That is actually big problem..since people read your massages and they do not want to buy xaurum.. thah is one more thing witch helps price fall down.. . Every single person who have big amounts is from Slovenia,..till now... and he is not lookong for answers here on forum, but rather visit office in Ljubljana and appoint meeting with Gasper Kenda and Jure Ristic.
akecheta_to

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:10:31 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2017, 11:09:57 AM by akecheta_to

XAUR backed up by gold?

when new mint?

It is an honest answer. Many did buy those 2 coins you are mentioning but they also lost on other coins before and after. And that is reality for most. Not relevant anyhow as coin we are talking about is not for day traders even if momentarely profit oportunity is higher and safer as if you bought those 2 you mentioned now, forget the past it's gone. But true those 2 did well in specific period of time if you were able to time it right. Anyhow coin we are talking about here is not that type of short term investment. Just IMO
zrjawkn

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:41:40 AM

Every day for about 120-150k$ Xaurums owners change their hands. So from those who earn enough or from those who who don t like concept any more TO BUYERS who bealive in that project. So if there is no inflation that means that sooner or later salles pressure will disappeare.

And yes Xaurum dont falling against fiat it is stabilized between 0,15 and 0.19$.

zrjawkn

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:08:40 AM

I just give you suggestion how to solve your problem. Simply go to bittrex and sell them. Also I do not believe that you have so big amaunt of xaurum, since you talk negative about xaurum. That is actually big problem..since people read your massages and they do not want to buy xaurum.. thah is one more thing witch helps price fall down.. . Every single person who have big amounts is from Slovenia,..till now... and he is not lookong for answers here on forum, but rather visit office in Ljubljana and appoint meeting with Gasper Kenda and Jure Ristic.
Yes its so simple I agree. You sell Xaurum and buy Eth and than contact Vitalik Buterin and get angry at him, give him advices...because Eth is just 300$ and not 400$ like it was 4 months ago( can you bealive 4 months ago....Vitalik what are you doing, Eth is dead😁😁😁)Come on guys nothing serious and huge can happens in one day, week or month.

ceca

Activity: 90

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:44:30 AM

Have to admit that some guys here are right, team is making just promises, not many things have been done so far, many appointments have been done but the result is price falling. IN times mints were made ofther price was increasing, now we have oposit effect.
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:11:21 PM

Have to admit that some guys here are right, team is making just promises, not many things have been done so far, many appointments have been done but the result is price falling. IN times mints were made ofther price was increasing, now we have oposit effect.

price is going back

but marketcap is pretty low

team what you will do about marketcap?
hope-crypto

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:40:28 PM

@strongstorm: What is big amount of Xaurum is subjectively. And I don't talk negative, but just facts. Was I wrong with anything that I wrote? I think not. If everyone would just talk positively from the beginning of the year I think there wouldn't be Xaurum QA or weekly reports for instance. A lot of people on the forum were mad, because we didn't heard anything from the devs so they finally took actions and for the better.

@zrjawkn: I didn't say Xaurum is dead. And again is huge difference between ETH and XAUR. ETH is decentralised and Vitalik have no direct impact on the price, but Xaurum is centralised and they have means to increase price. Ok conditions for mint are not met, but now also exist direct market buy and I think no one is so stupid right now to buy Xaurum for production price, but volume is the same as it was before this option so what can I think about that?

I hope that you guys are finally correct and that the new things come out soon.
Alonsito

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:49:51 PM

Xaurum has indeed not seen a significant price increase during the last few months, but please consider that many coins, which have increased in value have seen big losses after that. So it is a stable coin, it is slow and stable. Now it is not increasing, but it will start to and it will not decrease after that. The only way is up! So now is a great time to accumulate more xaurum  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: