Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:14:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xaurum [XAUR]  (Read 326986 times)
andone3

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:43:08 PM

The problem is not the price, the main problem is communication. We don't know what is going on with the project. You cannot build trust on promises. The market price is driven by expectations, and it's a reflection of all future benefits discounted to present value. It's as simple as that. If you don't know what to expect or if you don't believe in promises you cannot expect the price to go up.

Xaurum team, people trusted you their own money, at least you can do is to establish proper communication (meaning, true, reliable and up to date information). Don't promise something you cannot deliver. If you made a mistake in date (7th instead of 17th), then please correct the date on your web page. All this small details sum up to mosaic of trust.

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zrjawkn

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:36:27 PM

Small advice be investor and not daily, weekly or monthly trader....becouse if you trading there is a possibilty to loose money in forex 98% and more than 99,5% in crypto( very volatile market) I think there is no important where did you buy Btc one, two, or 8 year ago.

Be patient and you will be rewarder also in Xaurum.
nitja

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:44:22 PM

The problem is not the price, the main problem is communication. We don't know what is going on with the project. You cannot build trust on promises. The market price is driven by expectations, and it's a reflection of all future benefits discounted to present value. It's as simple as that. If you don't know what to expect or if you don't believe in promises you cannot expect the price to go up.

Xaurum team, people trusted you their own money, at least you can do is to establish proper communication (meaning, true, reliable and up to date information). Don't promise something you cannot deliver. If you made a mistake in date (7th instead of 17th), then please correct the date on your web page. All this small details sum up to mosaic of trust.

well it's okay, I understand your frustration,  but it is not as simple as you wrote. You just don't know what will happen next second. If it would be so simple, everybody would be a millionaire, happy and freed from material desires. It is just not that easy, and, as life has its ups and downs, so it is normal, that xaurum & all other cc & shares or whatever, is not just uptrend. If you don't understand this (maybe simple) fact, then you will always complain thru life. I'll tell you a little secret: expectations leads to disappointments. Sometimes you buy low and sell high, and sometimes not. So when not, be patient and wait.

I agree with you on a second paragraph statement.

zrjawkn

Activity: 203

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:16:56 PM

well it's okay, I understand your frustration,  but it is not as simple as you wrote. You just don't know what will happen next second. If it would be so simple, everybody would be a millionaire, happy and freed from material desires. It is just not that easy, and, as life has its ups and downs, so it is normal, that xaurum & all other cc & shares or whatever, is not just uptrend. If you don't understand this (maybe simple) fact, then you will always complain thru life. I'll tell you a little secret: expectations leads to disappointments. Sometimes you buy low and sell high, and sometimes not. So when not, be patient and wait.

I agree with you on a second paragraph statement.

Amen...every one need to try by himself and than he would bealive...but depend how much it cost him.

I agree with all of you...but don t be unpatient....becouse months are to short peroiod to make any conclusion.
ceca

Activity: 90

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:09:19 AM

so how did that xaurum vacuum or whatever the mystery thing was go? Like luxury apartment in Croatia or something like that?

If you want physical gold just go buy physical gold. Lots of places take crypto for physical gold. JMbullion.com. 4% discount and free shipping in the US.

Not hating the project just saying that if you want gold get gold lol

Not hating the project,but dont understanding the project.If you would understand the project you would not say buy gold,xaurum has growing gold base with every mint you have more gold behind your xaurums,this is unique.So take your time before saying non sense and read whitepaper.
_jk_

Activity: 78

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:48:36 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2017, 06:34:31 AM by _jk_

As it was explained many times before Xaurum is not an ordinary cryptocurenncy. It is a digital asset that uses blockchain technology, technology that is (so far) mostly adapted in the world of cryptocurrencies.  

Xaurums main advantage and main focus is its gold base, gold ratio and not its market price. Market prices are merely reflection of changing human behavior, on the other hand the amount of stored  gold it is not prone to any subjectivity. Xaurum’s market price has never gone lower than the value of its gold base. Xaurum tries to produce a better form of money regarding many aspects of modern-day money.

Xaurum it’s not tied to BTC ratio. Xaurum is not competing with BTC. I personally highly respect BTC  currency since it opened the doors for many wonderful projects but as stated many times Xaurum works in different way. Xaurum price is nominated in USD and when the opportunity arises I personally hope they will pair XAUR with USD. XAUR/BTC ratio changed dramatically just few days ago, it was almost 30% change, I was unable to find any comment saying: “Great job Xaurum, in just one day 30% increase in ratio towards BTC.”  

As some of you mentioned in your comment: the most promising about Xaurum is the fact that is backed by gold, and then in the next sentence forgetting about it wanting it to act like any other token. Funny.

Saying that project isn’t moving anywhere can only come from not understanding the project. The most important ratio is XAUR/GOLD. Since RICO where Xaurum was sold just above 0,03 USD, each XAUR has almost as twice as much gold behind it as the price in the middle 2016 was. To simplify: one Xaurum was bought for something more than 0,03 USD, today the same Xaurum has guaranteed around 0,06 USD of gold behind it. The market price is at the moment approximately 3 times higher these days than the gold price. To conclude this paragraph, XAUR/GOLD ratio is changing constantly with every transaction in favor of Xaurum holders.

Did it happened overnight? In two months? 5 months? No. Because building gold base is not just clicking buy and sell on exchange.

It is ok not to like the Xaurum concept, vision and the way it operates in the long-term, but please, do not try to squeeze it in to the box with volatile, unstable, highly speculative currencies, where trading is primary goal. I hope Xaurum never follows this footsteps. I rather see them increase the amount of gold gram by gram, kilo by kilo until …

As I understand Xaurum, Xaurum never was about quick buck. It never was about speculation only. If price is now stable around 17 cents with gold coverage at 0,06 USD I am only looking forward to the day when the gold coverage will be at around 0,30 cents…

And it is funny, how people demand something… “I demand answers, I demand this and that…” It is a free country. If u don’t like it, go away, or sell. It is quite simple. But if you really want this project to be even more successful, do you think your input really helps?
AK1993

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:38:27 PM

As it was explained many times before Xaurum is not an ordinary cryptocurenncy. It is a digital asset that uses blockchain technology, technology that is (so far) mostly adapted in the world of cryptocurrencies. 

Xaurums main advantage and main focus is its gold base, gold ratio and not its market price. Market prices are merely reflection of changing human behavior, on the other hand the amount of stored  gold it is not prone to any subjectivity. Xaurum’s market price has never gone lower than the value of its gold base. Xaurum tries to produce a better form of money regarding many aspects of modern-day money.

Xaurum it’s not tied to BTC ratio. Xaurum is not competing with BTC. I personally highly respect BTC  currency since it opened the doors for many wonderful projects but as stated many times Xaurum works in different way. Xaurum price is nominated in USD and when the opportunity arises we will willingly pair XAUR with USD. XAUR/BTC ratio changed dramatically just few days ago, it was almost 30% change, I was unable to find any comment saying: “Great job Xaurum, in just one day 30% increase in ratio towards BTC.” 

As some of you mentioned in your comment: the most promising about Xaurum is the fact that is backed by gold, and then in the next sentence forgetting about it wanting it to act like any other token. Funny.

Saying that project isn’t moving anywhere can only come from not understanding the project. The most important ratio is XAUR/GOLD. Since RICO where Xaurum was sold just above 0,03 USD, each XAUR has almost as twice as much gold behind it as the price in the middle 2016 was. To simplify: one Xaurum was bought for something more than 0,03 USD, today the same Xaurum has guaranteed around 0,06 USD of gold behind it. The market price is at the moment approximately 3 times higher these days than the gold price. To conclude this paragraph, XAUR/GOLD ratio is changing constantly with every transaction in favor of Xaurum holders.

Did it happened overnight? In two months? 5 months? No. Because building gold base is not just clicking buy and sell on exchange.

It is ok not to like the Xaurum concept, vision and the way it operates in the long-term, but please, do not try to squeeze it in to the box with volatile, unstable, highly speculative currencies, where trading is primary goal. I hope Xaurum never follows this footsteps. I rather see them increase the amount of gold gram by gram, kilo by kilo until …

As I understand Xaurum, Xaurum never was about quick buck. It never was about speculation only. If price is now stable around 17 cents with gold coverage at 0,06 USD I am only looking forward to the day when the gold coverage will be at around 0,30 cents…

And it is funny, how people demand something… “I demand answers, I demand this and that…” It is a free country. If u don’t like it, go away, or sell. It is quite simple. But if you really want this project to be even more successful, do you think your input really helps?

I personally understand the concept you are implying to. But not all of xaurum investors, including myself, bought it when the price was 0.03-0.09 dollars. So if the gold coverage is 0.06 usd per xaurum and we bought it for 0.17 usd, how can we be calm when the price is stagnant or falling? I would be quiet if I bought it for that price. My point is that all is driven by crypto market hype no matter what the background story is.
hope-crypto

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:30:40 PM

Just wtf? I will just leave that here, because I am so fu***ng triggered, that I cannot respond. It' because your opinion, not Xaurum.

But I will add that: Yes I think my input really helps. My input is money that I invested, so please tell me how that doesn't help?

Bitins and Petrol?
Application?
Gamma platform?
goldenboi

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:17:56 PM

Just wtf? I will just leave that here, because I am so fu***ng triggered, that I cannot respond. It' because your opinion, not Xaurum.

But I will add that: Yes I think my input really helps. My input is money that I invested, so please tell me how that doesn't help?

Bitins and Petrol?
Application?
Gamma platform?

No, no, no he is right. If you put money in something, you should never ask, what is going on with it. That is forbiden, cuz you dont give a shit about your investment, this is common rule in financial world. So I support him... Realy, realy ... Cuz he is realy right... And im for real here
MustDream

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:21:26 PM

Where is your headquarters located?
AK1993

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:36:34 PM

One more thing to clear up. Why did you all invest in Xaurum? Because you believe in cryptocurrencies? The way I see it, there are 2 reasons people start investing in crypto: 1. They want to make money 2. They believe that cryptocurrencies will eventually replace fiat (normal) currenct.
I want both if I am honest. Has Xaurum made any step towards either of these 2? Is developing another project Gamma while your base product (Xaurum) is barely holding everything together?

I don't understand how you cannot see that Xaurum is losing value! If it is a cryptocurrency it should not be compared to dollar but to XAU/BTC ratio.
Calculate- Suppose you have 10.000 Xaurum you bought for 0.15 usd in April (total 1500 usd) and you sold them for BTC:

1. in mid-June XAU/BTC ratio was cca. 10.000 satoshis (0.0001 BTC)
    10.000 XAU= 1BTC=2600 usd, a plus of 1100 usd
    you HOLD 1BTC and you now in mid-November have almost 8000 usd!

2. you HOLD your XAU, sell it now in mid-november for BTC, XAU/BTC=2000 satoshis (0.00002 BTC)
    10.000 XAU=0.2 BTC= 1500 usd, you made nothing!

Do you get my point? Xaurum is not increasing in value. Prove me otherwise and I will apologise for my stupidity.
BtcVolcano

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:14:20 AM

This project has a very large market capitalization, but why at this price so low. I watched the coin exit story on the stock exchange and so the price was even space seems not at all real. I find it interesting to watch grow again if the price to these heights, we'll see.
Mp777

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:36:18 AM

Are you for real?? We invested our money in the project, that gives us the right to demand. If we would have known what we know now, we probbably wouldn't have done it. People demand because the promisses were made. And it is not about the price, it is about false promisses. It is about no communication. It is about treatment of investors. When they want to sell they are all sweet and sticky, when they have to deliver... then we demand to much... Then we don't understand that it is normal for deadlines to be moved...

I'm still waiting with my question what has happened in Monaco. I'm still waiting with gamma question on how will the investors supervise the renting. I'm still waiting for the roadmap. I'm still waiting with question what is going on with mints (no money or keeping the low price on purpuse). Sandll is waiting with his question on how is the project financed (how much extra units masternode gets with every mint). Why is there no videoconference possibility for the presentations in Ljubljana? What has happened with "weekly report", or is there just nothing to report (it has become more like "surprise report")?

And yes, I think my input helps. Maybe it will somehow move the team to get the things right. If they can solve most of the "demands" the project will be a lot more sucessfull. Some of us are not looking for luxury cars, but the respect and open communication for the start.
nitja

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:22:45 AM

One more thing to clear up. Why did you all invest in Xaurum? Because you believe in cryptocurrencies? The way I see it, there are 2 reasons people start investing in crypto: 1. They want to make money 2. They believe that cryptocurrencies will eventually replace fiat (normal) currenct.
I want both if I am honest. Has Xaurum made any step towards either of these 2? Is developing another project Gamma while your base product (Xaurum) is barely holding everything together?

I don't understand how you cannot see that Xaurum is losing value! If it is a cryptocurrency it should not be compared to dollar but to XAU/BTC ratio.
Calculate- Suppose you have 10.000 Xaurum you bought for 0.15 usd in April (total 1500 usd) and you sold them for BTC:

2. you HOLD your XAU, sell it now in mid-november for BTC, XAU/BTC=2000 satoshis (0.00002 BTC)

Do you get my point? Xaurum is not increasing in value. Prove me otherwise and I will apologise for my stupidity.

You showed your stupidity because you didn't sell your xaurums and hodl btc. You had 5 months and You haven't sold??? You knew what will happen, right?
Do you get this or not, mr nostradamus? I would have millions today if i was hodl btc. We don't know what tomorrow will bring.
AK1993

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:45:12 AM

You showed your stupidity because you didn't sell your xaurums and hodl btc. You had 5 months and You haven't sold??? You knew what will happen, right?
Do you get this or not, mr nostradamus? I would have millions today if i was hodl btc. We don't know what tomorrow will bring.

Nitja, for me you are one of the people who don't and apparently never will get my point. I never stated I knew what was going to happen, no one does. What I want to say is that you cannot state that Xaurum is holding a strong position and its value. Ask any crypto investor or trader what makes a cryptocurrency or asset (as you like to adress XAU) strong and valuable. It is common sense. The essence of my point was to show how investors are actually losing here not winning and that it seems like XAU team doesn't see the need to establish a communication. There have been many questions asked on how the price is going to increase if we need another mint. Somebody here said we are in a magical circle or a loophole if you want; low price=no mint, no mint=low price.

All I want is that Xaurum team finally responds and gives us some kind of proof that something is happening in the direction of further xaurum development. Whitepaper 2.0 just isn't enough, for me it's worth nothing.
Scrubz

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:43:35 PM

Most of u guys that are all around being smartasses regarding everyone and everything, please mature up. Probably your net portfolio worth is not even surpassing 5k€ so please gimme a break. Most should shut it with the inappropriate behaviour towards people that want to know more and more regarding this proect. Ofc some of us who actually invested big on a cc that was promising alot since the start, we demand stuff. We demand atleast a report on what's going on. Wouldn't you agree? Or is this buy and hold/forget about it cuz' it's much promising ye? Doesn't look that way...even from afar.
XaurumQA

Activity: 142

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:13:20 PM

Hello!

Thank you for your opinions. Once again we would like to stress the way of how Xaurum works. Xaurum main mechanisms stand on increasing gold/xaur ratio. Worth of each Xaurum in gold is increasing constantly. With more added gold and with more transactions the value will gorw. Actually it can never drop, so each day, each Xaurum has more gold behind it that previous day. The market price is only a consequence of the gold/xaur ratio. The team is putting all of their efforts into increasing this ratio.

1.) Where is the roadmap?

2.) If there is no promotion, marketing etc... the price will not reach production price and mint will not happen. How to cut this circle?

3.) Where is weekly report?

4.) Where is the app?

5.) Can I buy Xaurum via bitins?

1 – Due to recent events abroad road map is being updated in consideration with our foreign partners.

2 – Xaurum Team uses direct marketing strategies when it comes to acquire new clients and opening new markets. Promotion and marketing activities are being executed on daily basis.

3 – Another progress report will be published next week.

4 – After testing period few issues were brought to attention. They are expected to be resolved soon and up will be ready for another testing.

5 – Our deal with Bitins still stands, we are unfortunately still resolving some security issues.
Thank you!

Best,

XaurumQA
nitja

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:29:54 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 05:03:02 PM by nitja

Most of u guys that are all around being smartasses regarding everyone and everything, please mature up. Probably your net portfolio worth is not even surpassing 5k€ so please gimme a break. Most should shut it with the inappropriate behaviour towards people that want to know more and more regarding this proect. Ofc some of us who actually invested big on a cc that was promising alot since the start, we demand stuff. We demand atleast a report on what's going on. Wouldn't you agree? Or is this buy and hold/forget about it cuz' it's much promising ye? Doesn't look that way...even from afar.

It's funny when you know how much my portfolio is worth, well done smartass. this newbie accounts are funny, too, today everybody knows everything about crypto, in year 2015 I had 150 btcs, and today I am not a millionare, and you know what, I don't care much, because I know my mind & senses are limited. I've tried to do my best. You people think that if you would be in another token story, that you would make millions. well you wouldn't, only really few of them have this kind of luck or they predicted good enough what will happen and they hodl. you cannot hodl even for 1 year, and I don't blame you for that, because I was like you. So my opinion is that the team is working, while we are sitting and demanding. if you are not happy, go on, sell, buy another token, that's the case. Lamenting is for 5y old kids, so you must grow up as well.
mv1986
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:53:20 AM

Great Chart Gallery of Xaurum on BitScreener:https://bitscreener.com/coins/xaurum/chart_gallery

These charts are quite informative I must say but I have seen them in other threads, too.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
XaurumQA

Activity: 142

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:11:47 PM

Hello,

MustDream: Our headquarters are located in Crystal palace, BTC, Ameriška ulica 8, Ljubljana, Slovenia

Awes0meIavender: XAU was our former ticker before transition to Ethereum happened. Than the XAU splited to 8,000 XAUR. There was an RICO event, so everybody sended their XAU and recieved the same value amount in XAUR.    1 XAU = 8,000 XAUR

Best,
XaurumQA
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: