Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:11:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xaurum [XAUR]  (Read 326986 times)
zrjawkn

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:40:15 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 10:52:50 AM by zrjawkn

Sad day for xaurum,volume was good price was moving up and we could probably soon face new mint,now because of this news price went down alot,I think team should find some big exchanges to get listed and keep their focus to show xaurum is great idea with big potentiL not just pump and dump.

Amen...we are all sad this happened but it was not in dev s hands. We were so close to new mint. But I m sure that will happened very soon.

I was buying Xaurums for 0.02$, for 0.10$, for 0.28$,  today for 0.15$ and I will buy it as much as possible...becouse Xaurum is for shure in the begginig of long term carier...3500wallets thats nothing guys.

Xaurum is stronger and stronger by dev's team, by support team, by brand team, by global markets, etc...I hope we all see that huge volume show that.

And you have right all is better just price is not good for some of the holders but very good for buyers( 40% of gold backing) it s a great time.

Xaurum can not competite with others in speed of price growing but his quality and unique concept comes out in future.

When Btc was small community you can' t sleep well but you can't sleep well today also.

Xaurum is small today and maybe you can t sleep well every night...but I m sure that you can sleep very well when it becomes as big as Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rijakolus

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:38:28 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 07:30:42 PM by Rijakolus

Sad day for xaurum,volume was good price was moving up and we could probably soon face new mint,now because of this news price went down alot,I think team should find some big exchanges to get listed and keep their focus to show xaurum is great idea with big potentiL not just pump and dump.

Amen...we are all sad this happened but it was not in dev s hands. We were so close to new mint. But I m sure that will happened very soon.

I was buying Xaurums for 0.002$, for 0.10$, for 0.28$,  today for 0.15$ and I will buy it as much as possible...becouse Xaurum is for shure in the begginig of long term carier...3500wallets thats nothing guys.

Xaurum is stronger and stronger by dev's team, by support team, by brand team, by global markets, etc...I hope we all see that huge volume show that.

And you have right all is better just price is not good for some of the holders but very good for buyers( 40% of gold backing) it s a great time.

Xaurum can not competite with others in speed of price growing but his quality and unique concept comes out in future.

When Btc was small community you can' t sleep well but you can't sleep well today also.

Xaurum is small today and maybe you can t sleep well every night...but I m sure that you can sleep very well when it becomes as big as Bitcoin.

I dont know who you are, but i know you are full of shit...

First of all there is no way you bough Xauru at 0.002$! If you invested in ICO you invested around 3c... Even if you invested in the first Xaurum (i did) that was not the price. Explain to me where did you get 40% backed up by gold? Xaurum has 127 KG of gold. That is approximetly- 5.1 million dollars. Xaurum MC atm is 20 million. Whic means the around 25% is backed up by gold.

I like xaurum and i support it. But we need to tell the truth when we are talking about investments. You clearly have no idea about xaurum or you are ( trying to hyp it).

I believe Xaurum will get through this. HITBTC is a nice exchange. The problem with xaur is, at least i see it, that people dont understand the math behind it and lack of communication with xaurum team. Xaurum is a security ofc it is, if the money invested in an ICO or a token represents investment its a security.

When crypto crash will come and it will come, lot of people will be very dissapointed. They will start to invest in a safe investment and you know what that is? GOOOOLD.

Xaurums time is comming.

Mosasaur

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:58:42 PM

Well, will see how it goes, definitely nice entry point though.
I was thinking bout her, thinkin' bout me
Thinkin' bout us, what we gon' be
Open my eyes yeah, it was only Just A Dream
So I traveled back, down that road
Will she come back, no one knows
I realize yeah, it was only Just A Dream
(c)Nelly
Vidx

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:02:49 PM

I was buying Xaurums for 0.002$, for 0.10$, for 0.28$,  today for 0.15$ and I will buy it as much as possible...becouse Xaurum is for shure in the begginig of long term carier...3500wallets thats nothing guys.

First of all there is no way you bough Xauru at 0.002$! If you invested in ICO you invested around 0.3c... Even if you invested in the first Xaurum (i did) that was not the price. Explain to me where did you get 40% backed up by gold? Xaurum has 127 KG of gold. That is approximetly- 5.1 million dollars. Xaurum MC atm is 20 million. Whic means the around 25% is backed up by gold.

I like xaurum and i support it. But we need to tell the truth when we are talking about investments. You clearly have no idea about xaurum or you are ( trying to hyp it).

I believe Xaurum will get through this. HITBTC is a nice exchange. The problem with xaur is, at least i see it, that people dont understand the math behind it and lack of communication with xaurum team. Xaurum is a security ofc it is, if the money invested in an ICO or a token represents investment its a security.

When crypto crash will come and it will come, lot of people will be very dissapointed. They will start to invest in a safe investment and you know what that is? GOOOOLD.

Xaurums time is comming.

That's right.

Xaurum will continue to operate without bittrex, they can not destroy such a project.

And there will come a time when people will realize that gold is here in the background and if not sooner when one off the larger crypto currency will fall, and then Xaurum will only begin to grow and then Xaurum will become indestructible.

I bought Xaurume because I believe in the project and I will continue to buy them and when the price comes at an enviable price, then please everyone who wants to destroy Xaurum to apologize personally otherwise sell them so that we can buy them who believe in the project and know what will happen.

Sell ​​and leave your negative thoughts with you.
Mp777

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:11:42 PM

First of all there is no way you bough Xauru at 0.002$! If you invested in ICO you invested around 0.3c... Even if you invested in the first Xaurum (i did) that was not the price. Explain to me where did you get 40% backed up by gold? Xaurum has 127 KG of gold. That is approximetly- 5.1 million dollars. Xaurum MC atm is 20 million. Whic means the around 25% is backed up by gold.

Xaurums time is comming.

I like your comment. Some of guys here write about Xaurum like it is a religion. They give Xaurum bad reputation because when you have comments like that, you become sceptical, especially when you see the reality is not like that. They should take their pink glasses off.

If Xaurum would have guy like you on PR I would be a lot more calm and my trust would increase. Nobody is perfect, but when you act like you are, then something stinks. If you are strong then you don't have to hide mistakes. I want to have realistic comments from the team and honestly answered questions.
cryptoworld2017

Activity: 255
Merit: 66

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:15:40 PM

will XAUR die?

deleted from bittrex?

-40% on HitBtc?

this is really not good ...
Vidx

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:26:44 PM

will XAUR die?

deleted from bittrex?

-40% on HitBtc?

this is really not good ...

No hi will not die.
Somebody wants to grow the biggest currencies and when one of them dies, then xaurum will only start getting its name and price. Xaurum exist without Bittrex and will continue to exist.

And somebody also wants to destroy Bittrex.
oviudiu

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:50:34 PM

So why did the coin drop from $300 to $0.1
rehe

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:15:27 AM

Price did not drop, there was splitting because price was to high (higher then BTC), 1 old XAU = 8000 new XAUR (july 2016).
XAUR is from that momment on the ethereum blockchain like a ERC20 token.
Scrubz

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:03:44 AM

As stated a month ago, Xaurum seems to be falling behind in many aspects. However there was a recent pump that many people thought it was organic i.e. because of the hard work from the devs (which is not the case btw). Anyway now as the Bittrex de-listing will occur, smart people are going to pump before they dump it completely so get ready. I've seen it dozen times and I wanna bet it's going to happen to xaur aswell.

Before we proceed to insults and spam regarding my opinion, let's just not look at the newbie account I posted from since i'm not an active member up here on bitcointalk and I've only created this account so I can post up here regarding Xaur. However I probably won't be needing it, sold my position a month ago since the price is just fail atm.

If not for the price I dunno what others up here and small investors are expecting. To be fair, most people gave Xaurum a chance and it failed. The refferal system that they have been implementing is plain dumb as it indicates a scheme (pyramid) which I have not seen in any other coin. Also you can (refferal) benefit off of small investors such as the one that profited off me and a few friends around, when it "gave us a once in a lifetime" opportunity.

I could go on and on with the news I've been receiving through the time I bought and up until, a week ago or so. As I said before I already sold my position so don't take this as a FUD. I'd strongly recommend to all xaur holders to either stockpile alot asnd wait for a new exchange listing (which is a mandatory, just look at Bittrex volume) or sell and move on, cuz' profits for investors that bought at .27€, are way too distant.

!!just my 2 satoshis!!
zrjawkn

Activity: 203

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:03:14 AM

First of all there is no way you bough Xauru at 0.002$! If you invested in ICO you invested around 3c... Even if you invested in the first Xaurum (i did) that was not the price. Explain to me where did you get 40% backed up by gold? Xaurum has 127 KG of gold. That is approximetly- 5.1 million dollars. Xaurum MC atm is 20 million. Whic means the around 25% is backed up by gold.

Xaurums time is comming.

Sorry for my typing mistake I mean 0.02 not 0.002$...And I bought it first time for 160$ old Xau (that means 160$ ÷ 8000 = 0.02 $ new Xaurum from Rico)
asuusa

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:04:18 PM

focus only on Slovenia...this is now a fact ...

Even if they focus on specific country or region they will still become a highly potential coin to invest, because they have real project and roadmap, it's just a matter of time before Xaurum becomes the talk of all town.
sandll

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:16:01 PM

Even if they focus on specific country or region they will still become a highly potential coin to invest, because they have real project and roadmap, it's just a matter of time before Xaurum becomes the talk of all town.

What roadmap? For the last couple of pages we've been asking for one but can't find any
XaurumQA

Activity: 142

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:03:43 PM

Hello!

Your interpretation of interprteation on masternode is false. Xaurum structure still has two masternodes.

In our opinion Xaurum is not a security, but that does not mean Bittrex can not have different opinion on that. We got the news on delisting at the same time as it was published on Bittrex so it would be imposible to inform anyone in advance.

In one day HitBTC reached the average volume that Xaurum had a month ago, so we a certain that it will take less time than you suggest.

As always, I'm wrong and you are not...

I'm just pissed for the guys that are not daily on bittrex and were not informed in time. You have to understand, you sell face to face and gain people trust. Now was the time to show they can really trust, and they got burned. You wrote "you anticipated" that could happen. So why didn't your salesmen inform the clients this could happen, so the investors can decide what to do. Maybe some of them need money in those days.

Bottom line: I just think the investors should have been informed about the new law in the States.

I wish you a nice evening.

Hello!

We received the email with information about delisting on Saturday at 7.40 in the morning. Bittrex went public with the information at 7:45 as you can see on this link https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003472251-Pending-Market-Removals-12-22-2017. It is unfortunate, but we were unable to inform our clients in advance.

And no, we did not anticipate the Bittrex market removal. As it clearly states in the statement we anticipated that there will be a separation between tokens backed by assets and others.

Thank you!
BtcVolcano

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:12:20 PM

Price did not drop, there was splitting because price was to high (higher then BTC), 1 old XAU = 8000 new XAUR (july 2016).
XAUR is from that momment on the ethereum blockchain like a ERC20 token.
Very interesting information. Honestly - I do not know about it. Thank you. But what really clean a coin with one of the major exchanges is not very good. Maybe the team will try to add a new exchange, because much volume will fall. Hopefully the price will rise in the future.
Aurum Project (OP)

Activity: 550
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:42:08 PM

INTERVIEW WITH CREATOR OF XAURUM

On the following link you can read an interview with creator of Xaurum on recent events and future plans.

https://medium.com/@xaurumsocial/xaur-creator-im-confident-in-xaurm-future-8ce23292faa5

... sic manet gloria mundi.
rehe

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:55:34 PM

Please, send me link from their roadmap. It is very interesting to see this roadmap.
unlimitedtires

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:51:14 AM

MY QUESTIONS FOR THE XAURUM TEAM:
- WHERE IS KEEP THE GOLD BACK UP?
- WHO HAS ACCESS TO THAT GOLD?
- WHAT IS THE ENTITY THAT CONTROLS AND AUDITS XAURUM?
- WHERE WAS PURCHASED THE GOLD THAT IS BEING USED AS BACKING? WHO BUY IT?
- WHAT IS THE GUARANTEE THAT THE PERSON WHO HAS ACCESS TO THAT GOLD, WILL NOT SELL IT?
Mp777

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:35:02 PM

Does anyone know why is the price of HitBTC excluded on Coinmarketcap? Is it true they fake the volume as someone wrote? Any experiences with that market?

Thank you!
Mp777

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:20:14 PM

Does anyone know why is the price of HitBTC excluded on Coinmarketcap? Is it true they fake the volume as someone wrote? Any experiences with that market?

Thank you!

I found this, other comments are welcome.

https://www.forexbrokerz.com/brokers/hitbtc-review

Pros
Very competitive commission structure
Nice trading platform
Supports a lot of altcoins

Cons
Has been hacked in 2016
Little info about the company
Many negative user reviews
Suspicions of fake trading volume
Does not accept fiat currency transfers from most traders
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: