Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:35:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xaurum [XAUR]  (Read 326986 times)
0-kelvin

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:04:27 AM

Today will be also hours of fairy tales in Ljubljana?
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eXtAtUtoR

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:13:31 PM

Check out answers to most common questions about Xaurum project: FAQ
EFENDI44

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:39:06 PM

HI

And we drop again so deeeep.i will never get my money back.And again
no response from team.Only angry owners with all the negative response.
Iam so angry on myself to belive in this project.
Zabivelli

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:11:44 PM

HI

And we drop again so deep. I will never get my money back.And again
no response from the team.Only angry owners with all the negative response.
I am so angry on myself to believe in this project.

what did the heck happen to the price of Xaurum? I was just checking it on CoinMarketCap. I saw prices going above 200 USD per coin and suddenly there is a flat line lol. It's like you take someone's life, a flat line.

So what caused exactly this price crash? I mean I only saw this kind of price change with projects that are scamming or outright telling BS.

I guess I will stay away from this until there is more clear information, what the heck is going on!

Grin

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
andone3

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:18:12 PM

The only thing we can do is to wait...as in the last half a year. I know the team is working, I hope hodler will be rewarded soon. At this price there is no point trying to exit.
andone3

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:19:10 PM

HI

what did the heck happen to the price of Xaurum? I was just checking it on CoinMarketCap. I saw prices going above 200 USD per coin and suddenly there is a flat line lol. It's like you take someone's life, a flat line.

So what caused exactly this price crash? I mean I only saw this kind of price change with projects that are scamming or outright telling BS.

I guess I will stay away from this until there is more clear information, what the heck is going on!

Grin

there was a split 1:8000. Look at market cap....
zrjawkn

Activity: 203

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:44:46 AM

HI

Grin

You can read more about price split here:

https://medium.com/@xaurumsocial/xaurum-spike-explained-530fbde96c8a

estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:17:30 AM

HI

Grin

apparently from this reference,this split was in august 2016
EFENDI44

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:53:19 PM

No response from the hard working team.Pls let us know what is going on.
When we can expect some progress to make some profits.
gobbi

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:25:24 PM

No response from the hard working team.Pls let us know what is going on.
When we can expect some progress to make some profits.

In my opinion news will be relased soon, maybe this week?Xaurum team?
zrjawkn

Activity: 203

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:29:52 PM

HI

Grin

apparently from this reference,this split was in august 2016

Yep all who send old Xaurums( Xau) to Rico pool and than got out 8000 x more new Xaurums( Xaur ) and the price was 8000 x lower..So the cap, value stays the same( you can see this on coinmarketcap( the blue line ). I know this becouse I had old Xaurums and send them to Rico pool.
Xaurum_scam

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:19:56 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 04:45:38 AM by Xaurum_scam

Xaurum has fake/bought Facebook followers, fake/bought Instagram followers, fake/bought Forbes article and incompetent, under-talented and under-educated team made out of marketing hustlers (a lot of them are from failed ponzi Karatbars venture) instead of true professionals with great international experience, talent and education. You can find some public profiles by searching #xaurum hashtag in Fb or Instagram: e.g. Domen Cigoj (DomenC on this forum), Denis Levpuscek, Jure Ristic, etc.

I'm pretty sure they are also manipulating the price.

I would stay away from this project or sell everything before it goes bust.

P.S.: when Bitcoin and Etherum fall for 30% so does Xaurum, even though it is "backed by gold". How come?  Huh
ceca

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:23:43 AM

Yust wait few day than boooom.   Wink

Waiting few days and there is no booom what happened?Ow you are right there is big down booooooommm
EFENDI44

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:33:08 AM

Where is the team.We are here like a group of sheeps which are lost in the dark.
There will be not enough money even to buy dorucak.
kamenicar

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:44:01 AM

Where is the team.We are here like a group of sheeps which are lost in the dark.
There will be not enough money even to buy dorucak.

the team is working hard
opec45

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:03:25 AM

Xaurum has fake/bought Facebook followers, fake/bought Instagram followers, fake/bought Forbes article and incompetent, under-talented and under-educated team made out of marketing hustlers (a lot of them are from failed ponzi Karatbars venture) instead of true professionals with great international experience, talent and education. You can find some public profiles by searching #xaurum hashtag in Fb or Instagram: e.g. Domen Cigoj (DomenC on this forum), Denis Levpuscek, Jure Ristic, etc.

Finnaly someone who understands. Serious projects and their members are visiting important international meetings (Blockchain Connect Conference in San Francisco, World Economic Forum in Davos...),
but these team consists of people whose only experience is in MLM. No IT experience, no real business experience..., just ordinary sellers. They only made one thing, investors are able to rent cars at Autobroker Wink What a success that is Grin Of course they went to some "important meestings" to (Monaco, Monte Negro), but surprisingly no one from crypto world wasn't there. Just two places to spend investors money. And they still haven't made a report what happened there (I seriosly doubt that they will). And of course at 10 BTC daily volume you can manipulate the price as you wish. There is no trading with this token, but they are selling it to people with no knowledge in crypto. Meetings in Ljubljana are just another typical MLM thing, you don't see that in crypto (of course there is an exception called BitConnect, but you can read about that quite a lot in Cointelegraph, Coindesk...)
0-kelvin

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:17:42 AM

Finnaly someone who understands. Serious projects and their members are visiting important international meetings (Blockchain Connect Conference in San Francisco, World Economic Forum in Davos...),
but these team consists of people whose only experience is in MLM. No IT experience, no real business experience..., just ordinary sellers. They only made one thing, investors are able to rent cars at Autobroker Wink What a success that is Grin Of course they went to some "important meestings" to (Monaco, Monte Negro), but surprisingly no one from crypto world wasn't there. Just two places to spend investors money. And they still haven't made a report what happened there (I seriosly doubt that they will). And of course at 10 BTC daily volume you can manipulate the price as you wish. There is no trading with this token, but they are selling it to people with no knowledge in crypto. Meetings in Ljubljana are just another typical MLM thing, you don't see that in crypto (of course there is an exception called BitConnect, but you can read about that quite a lot in Cointelegraph, Coindesk...)

agree with you
gobbi

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:33:51 AM

iam not from team but just spitting around xaurum would not help. So please give some advice how would gold increase if xaurum would be just traded on exchanges?How would you collect money to get more gold?Explain please, team has many mistakes and I hope they are improving things, more and more people are in xaurum team, all around the world new representatives. There are not just people from mlm as you are saying, there are many people involved from real economy, with big business experience, check gamma project and people involved. It takes time to spread xaurum but I think things will change soon.
opec45

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:58:26 AM

iam not from team but just spitting around xaurum would not help. So please give some advice how would gold increase if xaurum would be just traded on exchanges?How would you collect money to get more gold?Explain please, team has many mistakes and I hope they are improving things, more and more people are in xaurum team, all around the world new representatives. There are not just people from mlm as you are saying, there are many people involved from real economy, with big business experience, check gamma project and people involved. It takes time to spread xaurum but I think things will change soon.

There is more than 2000 new addresses on etherscan for Xaurum token holders since june. Since there is almost no trading on exchanges than this new addresses are from the investors that bought Xaurum via MLM (team members). How much gold was but with this money? I will tell you, none. And please don't say to me that the conditions for mint are not made yet Wink Tell me the names of those people taht are from real economy that I can check them out. Gamma project is even greate bullshit to me. You can rent vilas for 4-5 months per year. This vilas look nice, but show me how they will make profit and pay the investors in the long run.
Mp777

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:07:10 AM

gobbi the problem here is communication or let me correct myself "no communication at all". This is just an insult to investors. Other projects answer questions in hours not in months or ignoring like here.

We were promised an extended report of all activities few weeks ago and nothing happened. Not even an apology that it will be late. The team acts like they never made this promise... Do you really expect this project to be successful when it fails in something so basic as communication, keeping deadlines or at least postponing them? We should not even have these discussions... This should come natural as response when someone says "Hello".

Do you agree? If you ask me, they are now building the castle on bad foundations.
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: