Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:02:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xaurum [XAUR]  (Read 326986 times)
gobbi

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:09:19 AM

iam not from team but just spitting around xaurum would not help. So please give some advice how would gold increase if xaurum would be just traded on exchanges?How would you collect money to get more gold?Explain please, team has many mistakes and I hope they are improving things, more and more people are in xaurum team, all around the world new representatives. There are not just people from mlm as you are saying, there are many people involved from real economy, with big business experience, check gamma project and people involved. It takes time to spread xaurum but I think things will change soon.

There is more than 2000 new addresses on etherscan for Xaurum token holders since june. Since there is almost no trading on exchanges than this new addresses are from the investors that bought Xaurum via MLM (team members). How much gold was but with this money? I will tell you, none. And please don't say to me that the conditions for mint are not made yet Wink Tell me the names of those people taht are from real economy that I can check them out. Gamma project is even greate bullshit to me. You can rent vilas for 4-5 months per year. This vilas look nice, but show me how they will make profit and pay the investors in the long run.

Check names on xaurum gamma and see what those people are doing in real economy.. in 2017 there was record in Croatia tourism, all capacities were full. Villas in gamma look nice and I think there will be alot of interest to rent those modern villas with all features. How will money come?Check gamma mechanisms and you will see how it will work. Payments for villas will be made in xaurum or xaurum gamma, those coins will get burned, all money from other activities will go 50% for xaurum mints, 50% for new villas, streets etc.. i find it interesting.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gobbi

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:13:08 AM

iam not from team but just spitting around xaurum would not help. So please give some advice how would gold increase if xaurum would be just traded on exchanges?How would you collect money to get more gold?Explain please, team has many mistakes and I hope they are improving things, more and more people are in xaurum team, all around the world new representatives. There are not just people from mlm as you are saying, there are many people involved from real economy, with big business experience, check gamma project and people involved. It takes time to spread xaurum but I think things will change soon.

gobbi the problem here is communication or let me correct myself "no communication at all". This is just an insult to investors. Other projects answer questions in hours not in months or ignoring like here.

We were promised an extended report of all activities few weeks ago and nothing happened. Not even an apology that it will be late. The team acts like they never made this promise... Do you really expect this project to be successful when it fails in something so basic as communication, keeping deadlines or at least postponing them? We should not even have these discussions... This should come natural as response when someone says "Hello".

Do you agree? If you ask me, they are now building the castle on bad foundations.

I agree with you, but iam also investor in golem project, check where is golem on cmc, there is no answer from team on btc talk forum from the team. Good projects must communicate with investors, must reveal goals, achievements, news etc. Don´t know why there are no reports, no news, no communication. Very bad for all. If I wouldn´t do my job right my boss would fire me... If someone is not doing job right there should be consequences..
opec45

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:01:52 AM

Check names on xaurum gamma and see what those people are doing in real economy.. in 2017 there was record in Croatia tourism, all capacities were full. Villas in gamma look nice and I think there will be alot of interest to rent those modern villas with all features. How will money come?Check gamma mechanisms and you will see how it will work. Payments for villas will be made in xaurum or xaurum gamma, those coins will get burned, all money from other activities will go 50% for xaurum mints, 50% for new villas, streets etc.. i find it interesting.

You answered half of my question and all is about Gamma project. But I couldn't find anything about gold that should be bought. Where is the money since June. I asked that same question few months ago when I was a Xaurum investor myself. What's with BitIns?...
kamenicar

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:17:13 AM

You answered half of my question and all is about Gamma project. But I couldn't find anything about gold that should be bought. Where is the money since June. I asked that same question few months ago when I was a Xaurum investor myself. What's with BitIns?...

don't panic guys.. there is a wall of 7000 xaurums, before we go under 0,11$... nobody can hurt us (ne može nam niko ništa)
VisionRoller

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:09:26 PM

I am new in the cryptocoins and was attracted by the Xaurum idea.
I don't have a bad feeeling about the (MLM) system of sales per se... but (there's always a but) I don't understand how the direct sales affect the value of Xaurum coins. If I understand correctly, buying Xaurum coins directly from Xaurum sales network does not contribute to the Xaurum price raise. Is this not a bit of a problem here?
Mp777

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:03:24 PM

I don't have a bad feeeling about the (MLM) system of sales per se... but (there's always a but) I don't understand how the direct sales affect the value of Xaurum coins. If I understand correctly, buying Xaurum coins directly from Xaurum sales network does not contribute to the Xaurum price raise. Is this not a bit of a problem here?

When you buy tokens from Masternode, you get them for production price, new tokens are produced and the money is used to buy new gold (this is called "mint"). When you buy tokens on exchanges the existing tokens just change the owner (no new tokens, no new gold).

The problem now is that production price is 0,31$ and market price 0,15$ atm. So nobody will invest money into mint (new gold) since you can get them for half price on the exchanges.

I don't know which Xaurum price you are referring to "Market price" or "Production price"?
zrjawkn

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:15:56 PM

When you buy tokens from Masternode, you get them for production price, new tokens are produced and the money is used to buy new gold (this is called "mint"). When you buy tokens on exchanges the existing tokens just change the owner (no new tokens, no new gold).

The problem now is that production price is 0,31$ and market price 0,15$ atm. So nobody will invest money into mint (new gold) since you can get them for half price on the exchanges.

I don't know which Xaurum price you are referring to "Market price" or "Production price"?

You can buy Xaurums via mastrernode( Xaurum.pro ) and make market buy order...not only production price order.
VisionRoller

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:38:56 PM

Thanks for the answer!
Actually, I understand the basics. Maybe I was not clear enough... Everybody here seems to be investing in cryptocurrenices to get some profit. When I travel abroad, I buy foreign currency. And then I spend that currency. With crypto... everybody wants to invest and make some profit and nobody wants to spend it. Well, we all would get rid of the cryptocurrency only if we get some profit on top of our investment. But I had a feeling that the "market price is a price which is driven by offer/demand ratio in the cryptocurrency exchange market. I still can not understand how my purchase directly from the masternode would drive the price up. I understand that the Xaurum coins value would be strengthened in a way - because of the gold purchased after my purchase from the masternode. But I still do not understand the mechanism of how my direct purchase from the masternode will pump up the market price on the exchange? And driving it up is what basically everybody here wants.
I read many posts and basically, I can feel that nobody is happy because the price is still bouncing from 0,14 to 0,20...
eXtAtUtoR

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:46:38 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 06:16:33 PM by eXtAtUtoR

When Mint happens before the market price is above the production price, there is a rule that max. 30% of Mint value must go to buyback XAUR from the market, so the production price is reached, 70% goes to gold. If Mint happens when the market price is above the production price, there is no buyback of XAUR from the market and 100% of Mint value goes to gold.
Aurum Project (OP)

Activity: 550
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:42:50 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 06:34:23 PM by Aurum Project

XAURUM ON IDEX EXCHANGE

Idex is a decentralized exchange for ERC20 tokens.

ROADMAP AND MEETINGS

Tomorrow we will release a document about Xaurum future - roadmap and reveal our 5-year growth projection based on meetings in Monaco, Montenegro, Brazil, Turkey and Slovenia.

... sic manet gloria mundi.
andone3

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:22:00 PM

Thank you for this. Let's hope for great news tomorrow... Cool
TamDen

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:06:22 PM

The moment of truth  Shocked
tangtang800

Activity: 317

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:59:51 AM

Xaurum is a promising coin. We just have to wait for a good time. I believe that one day I will get the reward I want.
0-kelvin

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:32:11 AM

Watching this project from a distance for almost a year now. Doing my research while investing into other projects. But the time has come to get my XAUR. If I am honest I already got them today, at least a part of what I am planning to get.

Why? This is an amazing project with some postpartum problems, "child diseases" if you want. But according to my knowledge and extensive research the things are going to change in a matter of weeks, maybe days. Every amazing story needs some troubles at the beginning, otherwise it would not be so great ;-) 

Can you explain to me why?

he can not, because this is another bluff  which we are hearing from september

Why? Because I am rarely wrong in my predictions.I am wrong on only 7,73 % of perdictions.  And please don’t call me a bluff until the end of January, and I won’t call you any names when you will be proved wrong. Smiley If by any chance I got this wrong I will publicly apologise and reveal on what information I based the prediction. Do we have a deal? Wink

Let's see now the expert who said that he is wrong on 7,73% ... if you think just a little bit in number that means that he gave at least 10.000 predictions and 773 of this predictions were wrong ... otherwise is not possible do get this percent (number) of succesfully predictions..... unless he has given more predictions
gobbi

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:56:58 AM

Xaurum is a promising coin. We just have to wait for a good time. I believe that one day I will get the reward I want.

Agree with you!
0-kelvin

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:26:08 AM

Agree with you!

Dreamer ...
Dancing_Coin
Copper Member

Activity: 598
Merit: 22

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 09:32:29 AM

XAURUM ON IDEX EXCHANGE

ROADMAP AND MEETINGS

Tomorrow we will release a document about Xaurum future - roadmap and reveal our 5-year growth projection based on meetings in Monaco, Montenegro, Brazil, Turkey and Slovenia.
Why these countries exactly?

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱          O W N R   W A L L E T      |     Buy crypto at reasonable rates     |     BTC, ETH & other coins          ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱            TWITTER       FACEBOOK          ✔ Licensed service          TELEGRAM   INSTAGRAM            ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
●     Store, send, receive and exchange crypto     |     VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   [[[] UnionPay     ●
ceca

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:04:16 PM

[/quote]
[/quote]

Dont like those countries?I can provide you new names: growth projection based on meetings in Burkina Faso, Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Libreria, North Korea, Kamcatka?Sounds better? Smiley
kamenicar

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:06:25 PM

XAURUM ON IDEX EXCHANGE

https://i.imgur.com/KZo5Q7q.png

ROADMAP AND MEETINGS

merrily the rumors of this progress and development should spike the price...
Mp777

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:36:02 PM

[/quote]

Dont like those countries?I can provide you new names: growth projection based on meetings in Burkina Faso, Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Libreria, North Korea, Kamcatka?Sounds better? Smiley
[/quote]

Why do you attack him? He posted a valid question.

As far as I know those countries were selected because the team has connections there. They have local people that will locally represent the team.

Also my first thought were more in direction of Austria, Germany, France, GB, Sweden... because of good financial situation there and short travelling times. Also EU countries have probably more similar laws than Brazil.

We will see how it goes but I think this was the reason.
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: