Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:59:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 [203] 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xaurum [XAUR]  (Read 326986 times)
nmrcngrb

Activity: 197
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:26:16 PM

I bought some XAUR and will keep it for quite some time. Can some one find proof that this token can be swapped for gold?  There should be a clear proof that swapping can happen at near market price. 
To keep them is a good decision, since growing gold base is increasing the coin value (price is determined on the market). To have gold coverage at the market price is impossible, since market price goes up and down and nobody can react as fast as market on selling and buying the gold (even if devs would have unlimited money supply to buy gold Smiley )

Amount of gold behind every Xaurum is transparently shown on first page of https://xaurum.org/. Currently it is 1000 XAUR = 1.01577802 g/gold.
You can always swap Xaurums for gold here: https://xaurum.org/en/details/melt

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nmrcngrb

Activity: 197
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:27:09 PM

I believe that one of the easiest things that would make Xaurum price go skyrocket is if people would just remove bunch of their sell orders. Don’t get me wrong, if you need the money sell the coin, but if you are just staying at the position that might be reached in the future, like 0,31 usd you are just applying extra pressure that doesn’t serve the project. And if its bad for project it is bad for all holders... In my opinion, luckily the project is still so small that this things can make great difference and help project move forward… And all holders probably want that, I know I do. The volume is too low to have a chance of getting through these walls, what would enable price to skyrocket. Every so often, when the price falls a bit, up comes a new 'buy wall' keeping it there... I am sure if the way to the production price would be cleared, mints would happen much sooner... And if there is no one willing to sell the coin, people will want it even more...

Imagine that all, idk ETH holders would have their ETHs positioned on market for sale instead on their wallets… I removed everything that I placed, although I positioned everything for a prices over 1 USD. I encourage all who want the price to grow to do the same... It is just my opinion, don't want to be a smart ass or anything, but I really like this project and I want it to succeed.. What are your thoughts on that?

there isn't such a big sell wall... there is like 2 btc for price to rise to 1800 sats...

on the other hand - yes, the volume is too low and that makes the coin even more volatile... every big transaction has a big impact on the market. Also xaurum was ment to be a coin for long term investment, so there shouldn't be a lot of sell orders below 1$...

To the price of 1800 satoshis there is not allot on sell wall. But currently the main mechanism to increase gold supply behind Xaurums is to start the mints again. So sell wall to the production price is a different case. So if people want to see more increase in value, best choice is to remove sell orders. I always say: If you need money, sell. If you don't need it, help your investment. Currently this means removing sell orders.
strongstorm

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:30:13 PM

I believe that one of the easiest things that would make Xaurum price go skyrocket is if people would just remove bunch of their sell orders. Don’t get me wrong, if you need the money sell the coin, but if you are just staying at the position that might be reached in the future, like 0,31 usd you are just applying extra pressure that doesn’t serve the project. And if its bad for project it is bad for all holders... In my opinion, luckily the project is still so small that this things can make great difference and help project move forward… And all holders probably want that, I know I do. The volume is too low to have a chance of getting through these walls, what would enable price to skyrocket. Every so often, when the price falls a bit, up comes a new 'buy wall' keeping it there... I am sure if the way to the production price would be cleared, mints would happen much sooner... And if there is no one willing to sell the coin, people will want it even more...

Imagine that all, idk ETH holders would have their ETHs positioned on market for sale instead on their wallets… I removed everything that I placed, although I positioned everything for a prices over 1 USD. I encourage all who want the price to grow to do the same... It is just my opinion, don't want to be a smart ass or anything, but I really like this project and I want it to succeed.. What are your thoughts on that?

I agree with you. This is actually the "main" problem right now. But I believe that when this "struggle" period will end, mints will start to be more often and constant.
Also I noticed that there is a lot of early adopters that made a lot of good profit on Xaurum and now they are selling them, this is actually good thing for xaurum to replace hands.
strongstorm

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:36:00 AM

I bought some XAUR and will keep it for quite some time. Can some one find proof that this token can be swapped for gold?  There should be a clear proof that swapping can happen at near market price. 
To keep them is a good decision, since growing gold base is increasing the coin value (price is determined on the market). To have gold coverage at the market price is impossible, since market price goes up and down and nobody can react as fast as market on selling and buying the gold (even if devs would have unlimited money supply to buy gold Smiley )

Amount of gold behind every Xaurum is transparently shown on first page of https://xaurum.org/. Currently it is 1000 XAUR = 1.01577802 g/gold.
You can always swap Xaurums for gold here: https://xaurum.org/en/details/melt

Did you already tried to melt Xaurums?
VisionRoller

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:10:20 AM

Haha xaurum team is making purchases on the market so that the price doesn't plunge to 0.
And how do you know that? Do you have a magic ball? I hope that you understand that your comments reflect your lack of knowledge and they have no expert basis and no basis at all. I see no real arguments or facts here. Actually, I think your comments are very immature - and more, if I would be the Xaurum company,  I would demand you to appologize and take back your claims. If you would not, I would take a lawsuit against you because this is a pure defamation!
Mp777

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:14:52 AM

Haha xaurum team is making purchases on the market so that the price doesn't plunge to 0.
And how do you know that? Do you have a magic ball? I hope that you understand that your comments reflect your lack of knowledge and they have no expert basis and no basis at all. I see no real arguments or facts here. Actually, I think your comments are very immature - and more, if I would be the Xaurum company,  I would demand you to appologize and take back your claims. If you would not, I would take a lawsuit against you because this is a pure defamation!

He is only sharing his opinion... You can not prevent it, only argument otherwise.

If it would be so easy to take legal actions against someone, then a lot of people here would already take developers to court, for not meeting the deadlines...

What goes around comes around... Such trolls are only the result of developers bad communication and promises in 2017. These are the fruits of neglecting the community. I hope it gets better in 2018.

Don't take me wrong, I'm not defending him, I just observe the situation we are all in.
strongstorm

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:19:49 AM

He is only sharing his opinion... You can not prevent it, only argument otherwise.

If it would be so easy to take legal actions against someone, then a lot of people here would already take developers to court, for not meeting the deadlines...

What goes around comes around... Such trolls are only the result of developers bad communication and promises in 2017. These are the fruits of neglecting the community. I hope it gets better in 2018.

Don't take me wrong, I'm not defending him, I just observe the situation we are all in.

Yeah... but how can the price goes to 0 if there is around 6 cents of gold behind each xaurum. Only stupid people wolud sell their coins under this price. Correct me if I am wrong...
gobbi

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:22:51 AM

Yeah... but how can the price goes to 0 if there is around 6 cents of gold behind each xaurum. Only stupid people wolud sell their coins under this price. Correct me if I am wrong...
[/quote]

You are right but I can´t understand people selling xaurums so cheap 0,13 $
Mp777

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:28:38 AM

I said he is trolling, but the team gave him the opportunity to do it. Smiley I'm not claiming he is correct, far from it.
strongstorm

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:39:30 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 11:13:27 AM by strongstorm

I said he is trolling, but the team gave him the opportunity to do it. Smiley I'm not claiming he is correct, far from it.

I know that he is trolling.  But I don't uderstand what is the puropse of this, since he/she will not earn/get enything from this.
zrjawkn

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:54:41 AM

Maybe some people are very happy that someone FUD here. There is less and less sell orders on the way to production price. Everyone who wants to buy...want to buy as cheap as posibble.

https://imgur.com/a/62emw
opec45

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:36:48 PM

You are right but I can´t understand people selling xaurums so cheap 0,13 $

It's not difficult to understand, if you're losing money in a 8 month period. You sell it at a loss and go to another more promising project and you're hoping that you can regain your losses. Than you can decide to come back, if something is done on the project, or you leave it forever, if it's not.
Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:02:24 PM

Sorry, guys, but I don't see any perspective of this coin. I am looking at other coins and tokens, and see how prices grown up. But price of Xaur hasn't been high for long time.

hrehre

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:45:01 PM

Morda sem bil pregrob. Verjamem, da si vredu fant in da se trudis, kar je danes zelo, ponavljam, zelo pomembno. Morda se le meni ta nacin informiarnja zdi neprimeren, zato skupino zapuscam jaz in ne ti, saj imas vec kot ocitno mnogo ljudi, ki te pri tvojem delu spodbuja.
Se enkrat pa pisem izkljucno zato, ker nocem prizadeti tebe in tvojih dobrih namenov.
Aurum Project (OP)

Activity: 550
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:13:51 PM

Xaurum On More Than 300 New Locations

Xaurum is now available on more than 300 new locations with 0% fee.

Bitins cupons that are available on:
Petrol gas stations
via SMS for Telekom users

Bitins cupons can be redeemed for XAUR at
https://payment.xaurum.io
for 0% fee no matter where you bought the coupon.

Find more information at
https://medium.com/@xaurumofficial/buy-xaurum-on-more-than-300-new-locations-31dd7ec1faf1

Follow us on

Twitter: https://twitter.com/XaurumOfficial
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xaurumofficial/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/xaurumofficial/
Medium: https://medium.com/@xaurumofficial

... sic manet gloria mundi.
asec

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:36:31 PM

opec45

8 months period of losing money... All the chances someone had to sell at profit or at least zero. Someone could sell xaurums at 34 cents, 33, 32, 31, 30... and in the end, he sells at 13 cents even though he must have learnt in 8 months that price always goes back up. If someone is so dumb to sell at 13 cents after all, then it's right that he loses money. Selling at 13 cents is the last resort option if you really need money.

Who I believe is selling right now are investors that bought xaurums under 14 cents. At least 70 percent of them. 20 percent are traders an people who accumulate xaurums and other 10 percent are just people who due to their impatience deserve to loose all...
andone3

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:56:19 PM

When mint? It should be soon....
valov88

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:59:46 PM

Xaurum On More Than 300 New Locations

Xaurum is now available on more than 300 new locations with 0% fee.

Bitins cupons that are available on:
Petrol gas stations
via SMS for Telekom users

Bitins cupons can be redeemed for XAUR at
https://payment.xaurum.io
for 0% fee no matter where you bought the coupon.

Find more information at
https://medium.com/@xaurumofficial/buy-xaurum-on-more-than-300-new-locations-31dd7ec1faf1

Follow us on

Twitter: https://twitter.com/XaurumOfficial
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xaurumofficial/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/xaurumofficial/
Medium: https://medium.com/@xaurumofficial

Great news. Tomorrow I will test it Smiley

Alexbt

Activity: 542
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:15:15 PM

Buy Xaurum On More Than 300 New Locations

Xaurum is now available on more than 300 new locations with 0% fee. Bitins cupons are available on:

- Petrol gas stations

Petrol, the leading Slovenian energy company, is the principal strategic supplier of oil and other energy products to the Slovenian market.

- via SMS for Telekom users

Telekom Slovenije is a comprehensive communications service provider in Slovenia. It is recognized as the leader in the introduction and connection of new generations of mobile and fixed communication services, system integration and cloud computing services and multimedia content.

Bitins cupons can be redeemed for:
- XAUR at https://payment.xaurum.io for 0% fee no matter where you bought the coupon.

- BTC and ETH at www.bitins.net for 7%* fee if the coupon was bought at Petrol and 6% if you purchase it via SMS.

“Connecting Xaurum with our everyday services is very important for wider adoption of it. We are constantly striving to make Xaurum more accessible to everyone. That is why we have partnered with Bitins ltd., who provides service of purchasing Xaurums on more than 300 locations like Petrol gas stations and they also enables all Telekom mobile users to get Xaurum by just sending SMS,” said creator of Xaurum Gasper Kenda.

Xaurum Masternode Jure Ristic believes this is important step for Xaurum: “We were working for a while on this project, there was lots of time and energy invested to make this possible. We wanted to offer easy access to Xaurum for 0% fee.”

andone3

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:04:52 PM

Nice, let's hope the project finally takes off.
Pages: « 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 [203] 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: