Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:11:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xaurum [XAUR]  (Read 326986 times)
ceca

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:11:10 AM

Kids, it is enough, I also don´t agree with anything what team does but I see improvements. You are just spitting around people and put their names etc.. don´t you think it is childish?What you want to achieve with such behaviour?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xaurum_scam

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:19:17 AM

Kids, it is enough, I also don´t agree with anything what team does but I see improvements. You are just spitting around people and put their names etc.. don´t you think it is childish?What you want to achieve with such behaviour?

All their social media profiles are public. Which means they don't hide anything there, not even their names. But I know, you are with the team, so you have to say something. I invested some money in karatbars that I've never got back. Same people, same methods.
strongstorm

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:53:18 AM

All their social media profiles are public. Which means they don't hide anything there, not even their names. But I know, you are with the team, so you have to say something. I invested some money in karatbars that I've never got back. Same people, same methods.

I know Domen, he did not buy any kind of BMW and he is not part of the them but sales representative... I really don't understand you guys what do you wanna  achive with talking shit about others..

If you smart ass invested in Karatbars it is only your false since you didn't research where are you putting your money..
goldenboi

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:55:22 AM

What they want to achieve ? let me see Huh Huh Huh Huh maybe that their sayings, and actions are nothing??? there was no mint since what, june/july ? price is today around 11c, production 31c, daily volume is today 6 btc, and their place on coinmarketcap is 417... They want to achieve, the awareness of what is going on here. While they are living their luxurious life our investments are suffering... The saddest thing is their prediction about gold... They believe that in all other countrys people will act same as in Croatia and Slovenia hahahah, even worst is that, they need people to be enplooyed just to start selling Huh Huh Huh i heard that there are at least 60 salesmans, that mean at least 100k every month just for their salarys, plus bussines trips and meeting in brazil, russia, bla bla... like someone said its like Tupperware or Herbalife hahahaha its like going to war nowadays with bow and arrows hahahah so thats why we are angry Angry playing fools from us, needs to stop
ceca

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:43:16 AM

What they want to achieve ? let me see Huh Huh Huh Huh maybe that their sayings, and actions are nothing??? there was no mint since what, june/july ? price is today around 11c, production 31c, daily volume is today 6 btc, and their place on coinmarketcap is 417... They want to achieve, the awareness of what is going on here. While they are living their luxurious life our investments are suffering... The saddest thing is their prediction about gold... They believe that in all other countrys people will act same as in Croatia and Slovenia hahahah, even worst is that, they need people to be enplooyed just to start selling Huh Huh Huh i heard that there are at least 60 salesmans, that mean at least 100k every month just for their salarys, plus bussines trips and meeting in brazil, russia, bla bla... like someone said its like Tupperware or Herbalife hahahaha its like going to war nowadays with bow and arrows hahahah so thats why we are angry Angry playing fools from us, needs to stop

From the begining you are talking just bs and bad things about everything team do, sell what you have-if you have..., invest in other for you succesful projects and you are millionare soon.
valov88

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:44:02 AM

With the latest posts they just proved that they have personal offenses to Xaurum team. And because they have no guts to do it face to face, They talk shit here and hide behind nicknames.

EFENDI44

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:27:37 PM

Hi

Question for the team.There is a lot of trash talking
on this forum.I think you should explain what is going on
with the price on the market.If the project is dying or what
is going on.I invest alot in november and i lost 65 % of
invested money and i am also realy disaponted with
curent situation.Also make donation in cycling team in
this situation i dont understand.So pls tell us what is going on.

br
ceca

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:21:27 PM

What can team do regarding price?Buy all cheap xaurums?find who the fuck is selling so cheap xaurum, the only thing that botters me is that there are no mints, with mints price iam sure price would grow.
Golden_Node

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:38:31 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 06:05:07 PM by Golden_Node

Hello!

My name is Jure Ristic, Xaurum Masternode and CEO of Golden Node d.o.o. At first I was not sure if I want to respond to falls accusations, posted by well know profiles whose intent is only to harm the project, for 100th time. But because these accusations are most of all harmful for the project and for all the members of the community and basically for any XAUR holder, I have no other option but to speak up.

I don’t know how it is in foreign countries but it is well know that among Slovenians the most popular national sports are envy and malice. Since most of the team is Slovenian we are quite used to it and it does not bring us down, but the image about the project that our Slovenian brothers try to falsely portray on the forum is unfortunately affecting foreign markets and every time it  demands a lot of our energy and time to put things into the right perspective.

We are not an investment company

We would like to point out that buying XAUR or any other cryptocurenncy is not an investment but is a purchase. You buy a currency, you do not invest in it.  It is a simple exchange from EUR (or any other FIAT currency) to XAUR. Individual owns XAUR like they owned EUR before, so it should be obvious that we do not manage anybodys money, but people do it for themselves. We are not an investment company, that invests money on behalf of their clients who, in return, share in the profits and losses. We offer a currency, similar like Switzerald offers CHF or Croatia HRK… Xaurums goal is to become highly usable and useful money of the future, but it is no secret that many people see currencies as an investment opportunity although that is not their main purpose. It hard to imagine that people who bought CHF would call to Switzerlland and ask why the price isn’t at the level of their expectations, but on the other hand it seems like it is ok for everybody to post malicious and untruthful comments, just to express their anger based on unfulfilled expectations.  

Xaurum is uniquely special because it proposes solutions to the problems of different types of money. It solves the problem of the gold standard currencies, by creating an elastic gold based currency, in the way that its price depends both on demand and the value of gold reserves. So even if we would like to affect the market price in the way some of you imagine we should do, it is impossible. The same goes for some of the most prominent cryptocurenncies in the world. Let us compare price of some coins/tokens that they have today with their highest price on the market they ever had:

BTC 19.900 to 10.000 / split by 2

ETH 1400 to 820 / split by 1,7

XRP 3,80 to 0,94 / split by 4

BCH 4000 to 1200 / split by 3,3

LTC 460 to 200 / split by 2,3

ADA 1,32 to 0,33 / split by 4

VIB 0,71 to 0,22 / split by 3,2

ICN 5,26 to 1,30 / split by 4

CFI 0,43 to 0,096 / split by 4,4

IPL 0,42 to 0,12 / split by 3,5

SNC 0,63 to 0,22 / split by 2,8

QAU 0,53 to 0,22 / split by 2,4

SPF 0,73 to 0,23 / split by 3,2

DTR 0,23 to 0,084 / split by  2,7

XAUR 0,28 to 0,12 split by 2,3 (market price)
XAUR 0,31 to 0,12 split by 2,6 (production price)

As you can see everyone was hit by situation on the market, Xaurum was no exception, however we are proud that in the recent market correction Xaurum was one of the most stable coins.

Where is the money?

In exchange for FIAT each costumer got XAUR and for majority of the same amount of FIAT GOLD was bought! There is the money: IN GOLD. The community asked for the proof of gold and we delivered it in any possible way including with the live audit of the gold and even the video of the reserves.

https://medium.com/@xaurumofficial/xaurum-gold-gold-xaurum-69ea549fdcf8

If person buys XAUR via masternode at the market price, the transaction is similar like you would buy it on exchange. You pay the fee for the service and all the other money is exchanged.  

We are always striving for our costumers to get the most value for the money they are prepared to spend on the purchase and one of the biggest proofs is that Xaurum project has no premine. So that no future client will pay for the tokens that were “printed” for free for the team or for anyone or anything.

What no premine means? It means that all funds gathered were spent in this way:

0% for the founders
0% for the team
0% for the marketing
0% for advisers
0% for staff expansion
0% for development
0% for legal
0% for future project
0% for platform
0% for infrastructure
0% ….

and 100% for gold.

Yes, we have our expenses to. First there are taxes since we conduct our business under the Slovenian law, offices, gold storage and insurance, administration … Project sustains itself from rabate on gold and from minting rewards, not from the client purchases. In our company you will find no one with a regular paycheck. Remember 0% for the team salaries ;-)

Reality check

Yes, Slovenia is one of the most successful countries in the crypto world and yes we are proud to be surrounded with such amazing minds and entrepreneurs. There are many successful  Slovenian crypto projects and neither one of them has control over the market price. Let see how the market affected Slovenian projects based comparing  ICO price with todays price (USD).

ICN 0,10 to 1,38 – 1380%
CFI 0,12 to 0,095 – 79%
QAU 0,05 to 0,21 – 420%
SNC 0,021 to 0,21 – 1000%
VIB 0,10 to 0,22 – 220%
SPF 0,12 to 0,23 – 192%
DTR 0,01 to 0,083 – 830%
IPL 0,10 to 0,11 – 110%
XAUR 0,0065 (ICO) / 0,04 (RICO) to 0,12 – (1890% / 300% AVERAGE: 1095%)

I only used this data to illustrate the current situation, not to evaluate other great Slovenian projects, but just to show the market reality at the moment.

Business trips

Since we are expending our business it is normal to travel abroad it would be much easier if we could do it all from our living rooms, but it is impossible. We hope we will travel even more in the future, because that means that Xaurum project is expanding and that we are wanted abroad. Business trips enabled that project is moving rapidly forward. Just few months ago 95% of XAUR were in the hands of people living in Slovenia or Croatia, but today distribution is much better and 70% of the tokes are in hands from all over the world. Due to the redistribution the price is lower that any of us would want, but we are doing everything to change that with accumulation of new gold. Like we stated before, we opened two large markets Australia and Brazil where we encountered troubles with money transfers, and we are working hard to make it work inside all the legal parameters which takes some time and also trips.

Cars & Villas

I drive the car that I like and that I bought with my own money. When I decide to rent it I do it via AUTOBROKER, our official partner that excepts XAUR as equal to FIAT currencies. Some of their most exquisite rides also wear Xaurum logo.

https://www.autobroker.si/prodaja-vozil/si/dozivetja/lamborghini-huracan.php

Xaurum Gamma token (XGM) can be exchanged for the villas, like Xaurum (XAUR) for gold, that is why villas are owned by the commonwealth. I hope many of you will spend the holidays in this amazing touristic complex.

Suggestions welcomed

I am aware that people don’t purchase XAUR because they think the team is nice, but because they want to enrich their money. I also understand that people can be mad and angry if their expectations are not met, especially if they were watching crypto exploding in the last quarter of 2017 and felt that Xaurum should be exploding the way other did. But as it clear for many people now, it was mostly just fake hype and millions paid the price just a month, two or three later. Xaurum will never be based on fake hype, because we found the best base already. Gold.

I welcome everybody to share his or her suggestions and critiques that could result in improving the project but in the same time in the name of the community and many of XAUR holders ask you to restrain yourself from posting lies, partial truths, an misinterpreted truths, since with this type of behaviour you mostly hurt them.  I encourage everyone to second their critiques and  suggestions with a full name. If it is to hard to do this publicly, I invite you, especially people behind profiles Xaurum_scam, Goldenboi, Manson69,  hope-crypto, to visit the office and talk with me, share your views, ask questions, suggest improvements…

Last but not least, I would like to thank the community for support, for pointing out the people who feed themselves with low-minded provocation, and for sticking by us. We are glad you noticed our improvement in last months, but you ain’t seen nothing yet ;-)

Thank you for your attention.
Jure Ristic

Kovanec

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:03:37 PM

Nice to see you responding.
andone3

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:04:29 PM

Great, we miss such responses from Master nodes. but you ain’t seen nothing yet  - I like it  Cool
EFENDI44

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:20:00 AM

hi

Thank you for respond in the name of all  who belive in this project.
We are here to support you and spread around the pozitive opinion
about project.My opinion is that you must from time to time talk
on this forum beceuse this is very important to have pozitive opinion
about xaur.Also there is a lot of questions what is going with new
mints.Try to explain a little bit what we can expect and why there is
still no new mint.Keep up good work and i belive together we will
be very happy one day.

br
BeFocused

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:59:03 PM

Hello!

My name is Jure Ristic, Xaurum Masternode and CEO of Golden Node d.o.o. At first I was not sure if I want to respond to falls accusations, posted by well know profiles whose intent is only to harm the project, for 100th time. But because these accusations are most of all harmful for the project and for all the members of the community and basically for any XAUR holder, I have no other option but to speak up.

I don’t know how it is in foreign countries but it is well know that among Slovenians the most popular national sports are envy and malice. Since most of the team is Slovenian we are quite used to it and it does not bring us down, but the image about the project that our Slovenian brothers try to falsely portray on the forum is unfortunately affecting foreign markets and every time it  demands a lot of our energy and time to put things into the right perspective.

We are not an investment company

We would like to point out that buying XAUR or any other cryptocurenncy is not an investment but is a purchase. You buy a currency, you do not invest in it.  It is a simple exchange from EUR (or any other FIAT currency) to XAUR. Individual owns XAUR like they owned EUR before, so it should be obvious that we do not manage anybodys money, but people do it for themselves. We are not an investment company, that invests money on behalf of their clients who, in return, share in the profits and losses. We offer a currency, similar like Switzerald offers CHF or Croatia HRK… Xaurums goal is to become highly usable and useful money of the future, but it is no secret that many people see currencies as an investment opportunity although that is not their main purpose. It hard to imagine that people who bought CHF would call to Switzerlland and ask why the price isn’t at the level of their expectations, but on the other hand it seems like it is ok for everybody to post malicious and untruthful comments, just to express their anger based on unfulfilled expectations.  

Xaurum is uniquely special because it proposes solutions to the problems of different types of money. It solves the problem of the gold standard currencies, by creating an elastic gold based currency, in the way that its price depends both on demand and the value of gold reserves. So even if we would like to affect the market price in the way some of you imagine we should do, it is impossible. The same goes for some of the most prominent cryptocurenncies in the world. Let us compare price of some coins/tokens that they have today with their highest price on the market they ever had:

BTC 19.900 to 10.000 / split by 2

ETH 1400 to 820 / split by 1,7

XRP 3,80 to 0,94 / split by 4

BCH 4000 to 1200 / split by 3,3

LTC 460 to 200 / split by 2,3

ADA 1,32 to 0,33 / split by 4

VIB 0,71 to 0,22 / split by 3,2

ICN 5,26 to 1,30 / split by 4

CFI 0,43 to 0,096 / split by 4,4

IPL 0,42 to 0,12 / split by 3,5

SNC 0,63 to 0,22 / split by 2,8

QAU 0,53 to 0,22 / split by 2,4

SPF 0,73 to 0,23 / split by 3,2

DTR 0,23 to 0,084 / split by  2,7

XAUR 0,28 to 0,12 split by 2,3 (market price)
XAUR 0,31 to 0,12 split by 2,6 (production price)

As you can see everyone was hit by situation on the market, Xaurum was no exception, however we are proud that in the recent market correction Xaurum was one of the most stable coins.

Where is the money?

In exchange for FIAT each costumer got XAUR and for majority of the same amount of FIAT GOLD was bought! There is the money: IN GOLD. The community asked for the proof of gold and we delivered it in any possible way including with the live audit of the gold and even the video of the reserves.

https://medium.com/@xaurumofficial/xaurum-gold-gold-xaurum-69ea549fdcf8

If person buys XAUR via masternode at the market price, the transaction is similar like you would buy it on exchange. You pay the fee for the service and all the other money is exchanged.  

We are always striving for our costumers to get the most value for the money they are prepared to spend on the purchase and one of the biggest proofs is that Xaurum project has no premine. So that no future client will pay for the tokens that were “printed” for free for the team or for anyone or anything.

What no premine means? It means that all funds gathered were spent in this way:

0% for the founders
0% for the team
0% for the marketing
0% for advisers
0% for staff expansion
0% for development
0% for legal
0% for future project
0% for platform
0% for infrastructure
0% ….

and 100% for gold.

Yes, we have our expenses to. First there are taxes since we conduct our business under the Slovenian law, offices, gold storage and insurance, administration … Project sustains itself from rabate on gold and from minting rewards, not from the client purchases. In our company you will find no one with a regular paycheck. Remember 0% for the team salaries ;-)

Reality check

Yes, Slovenia is one of the most successful countries in the crypto world and yes we are proud to be surrounded with such amazing minds and entrepreneurs. There are many successful  Slovenian crypto projects and neither one of them has control over the market price. Let see how the market affected Slovenian projects based comparing  ICO price with todays price (USD).

ICN 0,10 to 1,38 – 1380%
CFI 0,12 to 0,095 – 79%
QAU 0,05 to 0,21 – 420%
SNC 0,021 to 0,21 – 1000%
VIB 0,10 to 0,22 – 220%
SPF 0,12 to 0,23 – 192%
DTR 0,01 to 0,083 – 830%
IPL 0,10 to 0,11 – 110%
XAUR 0,0065 (ICO) / 0,04 (RICO) to 0,12 – (1890% / 300% AVERAGE: 1095%)

I only used this data to illustrate the current situation, not to evaluate other great Slovenian projects, but just to show the market reality at the moment.

Business trips

Since we are expending our business it is normal to travel abroad it would be much easier if we could do it all from our living rooms, but it is impossible. We hope we will travel even more in the future, because that means that Xaurum project is expanding and that we are wanted abroad. Business trips enabled that project is moving rapidly forward. Just few months ago 95% of XAUR were in the hands of people living in Slovenia or Croatia, but today distribution is much better and 70% of the tokes are in hands from all over the world. Due to the redistribution the price is lower that any of us would want, but we are doing everything to change that with accumulation of new gold. Like we stated before, we opened two large markets Australia and Brazil where we encountered troubles with money transfers, and we are working hard to make it work inside all the legal parameters which takes some time and also trips.

Cars & Villas

I drive the car that I like and that I bought with my own money. When I decide to rent it I do it via AUTOBROKER, our official partner that excepts XAUR as equal to FIAT currencies. Some of their most exquisite rides also wear Xaurum logo.

https://www.autobroker.si/prodaja-vozil/si/dozivetja/lamborghini-huracan.php

Xaurum Gamma token (XGM) can be exchanged for the villas, like Xaurum (XAUR) for gold, that is why villas are owned by the commonwealth. I hope many of you will spend the holidays in this amazing touristic complex.

Suggestions welcomed

I am aware that people don’t purchase XAUR because they think the team is nice, but because they want to enrich their money. I also understand that people can be mad and angry if their expectations are not met, especially if they were watching crypto exploding in the last quarter of 2017 and felt that Xaurum should be exploding the way other did. But as it clear for many people now, it was mostly just fake hype and millions paid the price just a month, two or three later. Xaurum will never be based on fake hype, because we found the best base already. Gold.

I welcome everybody to share his or her suggestions and critiques that could result in improving the project but in the same time in the name of the community and many of XAUR holders ask you to restrain yourself from posting lies, partial truths, an misinterpreted truths, since with this type of behaviour you mostly hurt them.  I encourage everyone to second their critiques and  suggestions with a full name. If it is to hard to do this publicly, I invite you, especially people behind profiles Xaurum_scam, Goldenboi, Manson69,  hope-crypto, to visit the office and talk with me, share your views, ask questions, suggest improvements…

Last but not least, I would like to thank the community for support, for pointing out the people who feed themselves with low-minded provocation, and for sticking by us. We are glad you noticed our improvement in last months, but you ain’t seen nothing yet ;-)

Jure Ristic

Thanks Jure. Well said! I hope that guys have such a balls and they will come to office with a good proposals and suggestions or maybe they will share their great pieces of advice publicly under their real names as you did it, that would be fair enough from them.

Thanks again!
Golden_Node

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:32:12 PM

Hello! There were some more questions regarding the mints. Here are the answers.

Minting Strategy

As you know, Xaurum has two different prices and of course the value in gold. One price is market price and second is production price. When there is a huge gap between market and production price it is impossible to sell XAUR for 0,315 USD if people can get it for half less or even more on the exchanges.

If there are no XAUR sold at the production price, there can be no mints. When the price rose higher at the beginning of the summer of 2017 we encountered huge sell pressure on the market from people who bought XAUR at the beginning of the project because they already made great profits, at the same time the negative campaign on forums got new worst dimension and the gap between production price and market price become to big.

In order to close this gap we decided to enable our clients to get XAUR at the market price via market orders. When client bought XAUR via market order, we exchanged their FIAT to BTC (not gold) and buy XAUR from the market for them. At the same time we were opening new markets abroad. We were successful on both parts. Via market orders Masternode team sold more than 35. 000.000 XAUR (roughly 5.000.000 EUR),  the price was rising and actually even hit the production price few times. While we were still listed on Bittrex trading volume has gone up immensely, we were on the way to change sell pressure into buy pressure.

We hit the obstacle with Bittrex and US regulatory changes, the problems with money transfers from other continents to Europe didn’t help us either. So we have worked even harder to overcome this obstacles, luckily XAUR doesn’t have constant inflation, so we believe that we managed to pull trough and sell orders are running out, which is also shown in lower daily trading volume.

Positive trends

We estimate that approximately 90% of people who wanted to sell XAUR already did that. On the other hand we are just on the verge of opening new payment gateways that will enable constant money flow from abroad. The amount of this fresh funds will be bigger than the one of sell orders, which will finally close the gap, and enable us to sell XAUR at the production price and consequently start minting.

Unfortunately we don’t have a magic wand for mints to happen, that is why we have to rely on the hard work. It is what we do best and I must point out that abroad and among our business associates atmosphere regarding the project is amazing.

Jure Ristic

andone3

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:01:50 PM

Great, this is the kind of communication we need. Thank you.
Golden_Node

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:35:28 PM

Final thought

Maybe just a final thought. We should all be aware that market price is not the only indicator of how much work has been done on the project in last months. There has been a huge step forward in building project’s infrastructure, from contracts to legal documents, new companies, new business partners… Xaurum project is not just an ETH address where funds are collected, we are handling real FIAT transfers from continent to continent, purchasing of physical gold, communication with institutions and more. Like I said we encountered some challenges and we are close to overcome them. And when this is finalised the result of hard work will show also in the most important (Gold) and obvious (market price) parameter. I can assure you that the team is restless and working around the clock to push things forward. We are proud to welcome new members in our team, foreign partners as well as fellow Slovenians. You can check them here https://xaurum.org/en/home.

Jure Ristic

ssvenss

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:43:22 PM

I do not understand the idea of ​​this token, and judging by the price chart, we can assume that the idea and development of the project is absent
XaurumQA

Activity: 142

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:22:27 PM

I do not understand the idea of ​​this token, and judging by the price chart, we can assume that the idea and development of the project is absent

Xaurum proposes solutions to the problems of different types of money. It solves the problem of the gold standard currencies, by creating an elastic gold-based currency, in the way that its price depends both on demand and the value of gold reserves. It solves the problem of fiat currencies, by creating a type of inflation that increases the value of the current money supply and the problems of crypto-currencies, by preserving and distributing the profits of money creation more efficiently.

Xaurum is pointing towards becoming a stable, steadily growing currency, useful as mean of payment and store of value. We are also striving to become a currency that will be in away seen as similar to USDT, where people would leave their funds when they are only willing to lose their value against FIAT. But there is another XAUR unique future, amount of gold behind it grows faster than the number of tokens in circulation. XAUR also offers alternative exit strategy from the market with gold instead FIAT. You can exchange XAUR for gold anytime anywhere.

You can find more about recent development here:

Official site: https://xaurum.org
Twitter: https://twitter.com/XaurumOfficial
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xaurumofficial/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/xaurumofficial/
Medium: https://medium.com/@xaurumofficial
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9-mQ9rGO1102l9qapbPISA

Best,

Xaurum Team
hardnight

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:17:15 PM

Niceee Smiley Reality check, not just Xaurum but all crypto world. Well said Mr. Ristic Smiley
Xaurum_scam

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:44:42 AM

Niceee Smiley Reality check, not just Xaurum but all crypto world. Well said Mr. Ristic Smiley

We are not an investment company...

Where "adding value" is the main slogan.  Huh
Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: