Bitcoin Forum
June 05, 2024, 04:00:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto trading or gambling  (Read 5577 times)
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 01:55:40 PM

There is no question about choosing crypto trading instead of gambling. You need to choose correct coin to trade with which legit and has vast market. What I mean to say is just avoid coins handled by pump&dump groups because you will become bag holder. You can easily find which is good. These days it is fastest and reliable way of making good profit. Gambling can not be compared with crypto trading now a days.

yes, people can profit on coin trading, gambling can be rich but more risky than trading. spot trading won't lost all, but gambling will.

For me, it is going to depend on where you are used to earn better earning. But in trading it is much have higher chance of winning and earning.

With gambling, the chance of winning is going to depend on your luck, unlike with trading even you are not lucky but you have skills and timing.

You are still going to earn.

Vires in Numeris
shadobitz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 02:12:31 PM

Crypto trading profit is not as fast as gambling, i think for profit term gambling is better than crypto trading, but the risk for gambling is bigger but without great risk there will no great achievement, so if you have iron ball, go for gambling, if dont then just slowly earn from trading
Even though earnings/profit is slow from crypto trading still it's better than gambling. folks who want quick profit/earnings will always lose whether they gamble or trade, patience is the key here to succeed. Cheesy

Yeah it is true so that I'll do agree with you in term of profit crypto trading is much better, gambling has very big risks and there is no doubt how quick we will get profit from gambling, we will lose more quicker than our earning with gambling, but with trading we can make guaranteed profit.
saiha

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 02:43:09 PM

Crypto trading profit is not as fast as gambling, i think for profit term gambling is better than crypto trading, but the risk for gambling is bigger but without great risk there will no great achievement, so if you have iron ball, go for gambling, if dont then just slowly earn from trading
Even though earnings/profit is slow from crypto trading still it's better than gambling. folks who want quick profit/earnings will always lose whether they gamble or trade, patience is the key here to succeed. Cheesy

Yeah it is true so that I'll do agree with you in term of profit crypto trading is much better, gambling has very big risks and there is no doubt how quick we will get profit from gambling, we will lose more quicker than our earning with gambling, but with trading we can make guaranteed profit.

Yeah exactly that is better in crypto if you are going to focus on crypto trading. But if you can able to manage both of it. Trading and gambling.

Then you are the man and you are able to manage your time properly. But it is better if you are going to get more in gambling and just treat it as an entertainment.

Vires in Numeris
fantoos

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 02:53:53 PM

Trading with Crypto coins worth than gambling. You have possibility of doing margin trading or simply do it with some hot coin which is being traded with big volume. If you trade with pure scope of making money is best thing. Gambling where most of the people loose and has more uncertainty.

hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 03:14:47 PM

Yeah exactly that is better in crypto if you are going to focus on crypto trading. But if you can able to manage both of it. Trading and gambling.

Then you are the man and you are able to manage your time properly. But it is better if you are going to get more in gambling and just treat it as an entertainment.

To me, i dont see that managing ni gambling will do much help to me. According to statistic and probability, no matter how well you manage your gamble, you will still lose to the house edge in the long run. And cryto trading is filled with huge risk but if you are good in analysis, you can do well otherwise random trading is not going to help you.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 03:20:09 PM

I would prefer trading. but I also still play gambling. because both make me so it can take advantage. gambling I played when I was a great emotional. and I play the trading when I want to invest safely.
saiha

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 03:51:43 PM

To me, i dont see that managing ni gambling will do much help to me. According to statistic and probability, no matter how well you manage your gamble, you will still lose to the house edge in the long run. And cryto trading is filled with huge risk but if you are good in analysis, you can do well otherwise random trading is not going to help you.

Well if you have the basis such as that studies base on statistics and probability then it might be a fact.  And I do believe it.

That's why gambling house edges are just getting from the money of their gamblers, and if you are wise enough then you are going to choose your own path.

Choose, trading or gambling. For me, just you know the consequences take it.

Vires in Numeris
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 04:17:03 PM

i can even choose trading over gambling with my eyes closed and not thinking.

gambling is a bad way in general, and it can even lead to much worse things like addiction to gambling which will cause a lot of money lost.

but trading if you are an expert in it is an excellent way of making money and lots of it if you can keep it up on a consistant basis and be successful in it.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
ChronoLite

Merit: 250

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 10:59:42 AM

i can even choose trading over gambling with my eyes closed and not thinking.

gambling is a bad way in general, and it can even lead to much worse things like addiction to gambling which will cause a lot of money lost.

but trading if you are an expert in it is an excellent way of making money and lots of it if you can keep it up on a consistant basis and be successful in it.
You can search about other people invest on coins and doing a same thing (invest on same coin) and you can get profit if your coins is good.
But for gambling , you can't see other bet while they set the winning chances and it depends on your luck so it's hard to follow other actions.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
greatr

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:07:51 AM

I would prefer trading. but I also still play gambling. because both make me so it can take advantage. gambling I played when I was a great emotional. and I play the trading when I want to invest safely.
i also prefer trading way more right now, in my opinion it allows to make money without a lot of risk while gambling is always risky
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 03:11:02 PM

There is no question about choosing crypto trading instead of gambling. You need to choose correct coin to trade with which legit and has vast market. What I mean to say is just avoid coins handled by pump&dump groups because you will become bag holder. You can easily find which is good. These days it is fastest and reliable way of making good profit. Gambling can not be compared with crypto trading now a days.

yes, people can profit on coin trading, gambling can be rich but more risky than trading. spot trading won't lost all, but gambling will.

This is why I like trading instead. You never lose completely everything. You always have some left when you trade and sometimes what you think is a lose can become a win. But ga!bling a lose is a lose with no hopes to get it back but win it back.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 03:24:49 PM

i also prefer trading way more right now, in my opinion it allows to make money without a lot of risk while gambling is always risky

Trading also has their own risk but there's no house edge it means that trading mostly about luck and skill + knowledge about trading. ( just like gamble on sport betting )
As long as you able to predict the trading value by visiting forum and keep update on the news, usually you able to gain easy profit
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 01:39:38 AM

Crypto trading is very dangerous if you don't buy or exit on right time because no one knows on what basis and when the prices will go up or down. So it is not an easy way to make money but surely much better than gambling. Never trade with borrowed money because sometimes you may need to wait for a long time to make a profit from your trade.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1139

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 05:14:58 AM

Crypto trading is very dangerous if you don't buy or exit on right time because no one knows on what basis and when the prices will go up or down. So it is not an easy way to make money but surely much better than gambling. Never trade with borrowed money because sometimes you may need to wait for a long time to make a profit from your trade.

Thats rights since altcoin trading is  very risky since you wont know when it will pump its price. Most of existing altcoins as of today are just scam coins that easily dump after they launched. Things to consider on buying  potential altcoins you must research about it. Yes trading is far better than gambling in any way.

Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 05:24:26 AM

I'd say that gambling is easier to gain a profit from, as it is luck. However, crypto trading can be very risky and dangerous if you don't know what you are doing, as opposed to gambling where a complete newbie can jump in and win.

However, crypto trading would be a lot safer in the long run due to not having a house edge.

But, if we to compare a gambling game with no house edge, lets say, sports betting, to crypto trading, sports betting is probably safer for complete newbies, as you could follow a tipster if you are new with sports betting.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 06:02:28 AM

I'd say that gambling is easier to gain a profit from, as it is luck. However, crypto trading can be very risky and dangerous if you don't know what you are doing, as opposed to gambling where a complete newbie can jump in and win.

However, crypto trading would be a lot safer in the long run due to not having a house edge.

But, if we to compare a gambling game with no house edge, lets say, sports betting, to crypto trading, sports betting is probably safer for complete newbies, as you could follow a tipster if you are new with sports betting.
yeah gambling are the easiest way to earn and gain profit only if you lucky enough to win , if you lost? it could turn the esiest way to burn your money quickly. so never rely on bitcoin especially gambling as your fund source. it just would bring you to the dark age.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 03:19:27 PM

yeah gambling are the easiest way to earn and gain profit only if you lucky enough to win , if you lost? it could turn the esiest way to burn your money quickly. so never rely on bitcoin especially gambling as your fund source. it just would bring you to the dark age.

I agree. In gambling there is always a possibility that you will lose your money instantly anytime. While in crypto trading you can reduce the risks of losing money. If you lose money at a single coin i'm sure you won't repeat it again and learn a lesson from it. In gambling, when you lose you can't accept the fact that you lose it that quick so you try to get it back until you lose again.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 03:27:41 PM

I agree. In gambling there is always a possibility that you will lose your money instantly anytime. While in crypto trading you can reduce the risks of losing money. If you lose money at a single coin i'm sure you won't repeat it again and learn a lesson from it. In gambling, when you lose you can't accept the fact that you lose it that quick so you try to get it back until you lose again.

I dont think that if a user lose money on single coin will not repeat it with other coin, because user will gain more knowledge by this and he will try to do with more coins, so i think choosing Crypto trading or gambling is same like first you should have full knowledge about it after that you can start with it. In crypto trading their are so many coins when launching give free coins , with that free coins you can gain knowledge about crypto trading and after when you are getting more knowledge you start with investment also.
rekinthis

Activity: 658

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 03:30:57 PM

i play also gambling but i do it only for entertainment, if i need to make some money or i want to earn more bitcoins then i just do some crypto trading

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 04:11:23 PM

I dont think that if a user lose money on single coin will not repeat it with other coin, because user will gain more knowledge by this and he will try to do with more coins, so i think choosing Crypto trading or gambling is same like first you should have full knowledge about it after that you can start with it. In crypto trading their are so many coins when launching give free coins , with that free coins you can gain knowledge about crypto trading and after when you are getting more knowledge you start with investment also.
Trading and gambling is certainly not the same, sure if you're a beginner at trading, it would be almost the same as gambling, but you couldn't gain more knowledge about gambling to increase profit, while you can with trading.
And yeah there are exceptions such as online poker or real life blackjack (card counting).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: