Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:24:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Fucking Chinese  (Read 11764 times)
Tujinn

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:12:26 AM

In early January, a copy of the document appeared on the Internet, in which the Chinese regulator directly points to the need to stop mining in the country (creation) of bitcoins - because of "consuming huge amounts of electricity and fueling speculation with virtual currencies". This may include, in particular, the direct restriction of the supply of electricity to the miners. In China, almost 80% of the world's mining capacities are located, and their closure can seriously affect the market of bitcoins. The Wall Street Journal writes that it is known about the regulator's demand and what consequences it may have.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zsywt1024

Activity: 286
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:22:12 AM

In early January, a copy of the document appeared on the Internet, in which the Chinese regulator directly points to the need to stop mining in the country (creation) of bitcoins - because of "consuming huge amounts of electricity and fueling speculation with virtual currencies". This may include, in particular, the direct restriction of the supply of electricity to the miners. In China, almost 80% of the world's mining capacities are located, and their closure can seriously affect the market of bitcoins. The Wall Street Journal writes that it is known about the regulator's demand and what consequences it may have.
Because the Chinese government needs financial market stability, The government supports the development of blockchain technology,But mining is not suitable for domestic regulatory policies,And China's electricity price is not cheap,Do not underestimate China,But the community should have confidence in this,Respect the Chinese market you will gain
eternity88

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:26:35 AM

I think they will move elsewhere like in Russia or Africa. Everything in China is getting more expensive nowadays. The problem also with the Chinese was that they were using chinese subsidy to fund their bitcoin operation.
Altas

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:27:10 AM

I never complain the Chinese, because they're the one who were contributing good to the growth of cryptocurrency. In between issues from governments arise, but soon it gets resolved. Even after several regulatory acts Chinese serve the growth of bitcoin which is the base of the cryptocurrency network.
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:13:14 AM

I think they will move elsewhere like in Russia or Africa. Everything in China is getting more expensive nowadays. The problem also with the Chinese was that they were using chinese subsidy to fund their bitcoin operation.

Bitmain has already plans to moved outside of China to continue their mining. Because they know sooner or later their government will clampdown on the mining industry to they are thinking of their options.

I don't think that they will go to Russia though, they are also anti-crypto. They would go to somewhere isolated like Iceland or Switzerland. Countries that are friendly.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
wiked1

Activity: 417
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:46:38 PM

Bitmain has already plans to moved outside of China to continue their mining. Because they know sooner or later their government will clampdown on the mining industry to they are thinking of their options.

I don't think that they will go to Russia though, they are also anti-crypto. They would go to somewhere isolated like Iceland or Switzerland. Countries that are friendly.

He can set up his rigs in my back garden if he gives me a cut.
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:16:54 PM

Well, if you can't beat them, join them.

sent from my X6
lani123lani

Activity: 719
Merit: 10

ORBIS PLATFORM

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:20:04 PM

which of course chinese people work hard, so I'm not surprised they have the biggest miners group

CryptoCoin8487

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:46:49 PM

Chinese poeple are so clever they are all emmitate almost all the good brand name company products in the wolrd and sell it in a low price. They dont care in other people they care only for money i know that because i been working in china before all they care is about money and gambling they dont care even there family.

RawDog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 07:06:56 AM

That is why China now owns the Bitcoin.  Fucking Chinese.  

Why so grim? You just need to learn to love them. They love raw dogs after all...
https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2016/04/dogs5-e1459835985940.jpg
[Possibly disturbing image warning]
WTF!!!? This is fucking outrageous!  Is that really what I think it is?  Raw Dog?  I knew those fucking Chinese were crazy.

So? They need to feed a population of a Billion people and if you can chose to die from hunger or eat a RawDog, you would also go for the raw dog. Nice troll you got going here, I think this one will get a lot more attention than the others. Here we have some racism and all the controversial things in one thread, so it's bound to ruffle some feathers. ^smile^

Good pic ^smile^

It's not an excuse, just like it's not an excuse to create massive amounts of pollution in the air because "there's a lot of people", or paying shit tier salaries because "there's a lot of people". It's always this ridiculous "there's a lot of people" excuse.

If there's a lot of people, first of all, people should stop having kids, if they can't find ways to properly manage resources and stop pumping insane amounts of shit in the air, but then again, their government is fucked. The west is heaven compared to china.

WTF?  Those dogs don't look good to eat at all.  Whould you eat a dog to save money and buy more bitcoin?  I'd rather spend the money for real meat.  Chinese will do anything to get more bitcoin.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Bibi shop

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:02:04 AM

That's not an issue either.  Why would they confiscate every piece of hardware?  Even if they wanted to,  how would they do it? But Chinese is not just one of the leading nations, they are the leader.
Lolo gi

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:14:06 AM

Just because you come from the oldest culture in the world, doesn't mean you can come spit on my carpet. They just can't control themselves.  It's disgusting actually.  I don't think the sign really help too much.  Chinese are going to spit anyway.  Keeping them in China is the only way to stop it.
atamat

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:01:32 PM

Wow!  Those damn chinamen kick serious ass. 

Those Swedish pussies at KnC miner look like silly little bitches with their garbage Neptune mining junk.  They don't understand shit about business and now they are driven away as another non-competitive clunk.

Those shrewd Jews can squeeze a penny until Lincoln screams, but Spondoolies couldn't stay competitive against the hyper efficient Chinese manufacturing.

Survival of the fittest my friend.  The Jews and Swedes are OUT OF BUSINESS because the fucking Chinese kicked their asses. 
chines the world second good suppliers and controlling the world market. and now emerging as world number one. how can you say that they do not know way business.
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1559

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 04:14:38 PM

Those Swedish pussies at KnC miner look like silly little bitches with their garbage Neptune mining junk.  They don't understand shit about business and now they are driven away as another non-competitive clunk.

Those shrewd Jews can squeeze a penny until Lincoln screams, but Spondoolies couldn't stay competitive against the hyper efficient Chinese manufacturing.

Survival of the fittest my friend.  The Jews and Swedes are OUT OF BUSINESS because the fucking Chinese kicked their asses. 
chines the world second good suppliers and controlling the world market. and now emerging as world number one. how can you say that they do not know way business.

Jesus Christ lad, that's the exact opposite of what he wrote, put a little effort in reading before replying (to post from 2016 btw).

We all know you want to bump your post count but have some standards.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
THATBTC

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:16:08 PM

What the hell is this post about?
And where are your proofs?

yep, i don't get it too. lol

look at the news https://btcmanager.com/hyperchain-becomes-the-first-quasi-unicorn-in-the-chinese-blockchain-sector/

come on..
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:16:08 PM

China is considered as one of major country in this world. They mostly dominate Asian market in every areas.
Long back before China was a mess country because of dictator leadership. There was a huge gap between the poor and the rich, though it's still happens until now but it's getting better. And now, China make a huge development and become arising power country.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:24:21 PM

yep, i don't get it too. lol

look at the news https://btcmanager.com/hyperchain-becomes-the-first-quasi-unicorn-in-the-chinese-blockchain-sector/

come on..
Hate does not require understanding. In fact it is almost exclusively practiced by the ignorant.   Wink

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
THATBTC

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:34:52 PM

That is why China now owns the Bitcoin.  Fucking Chinese.  

Why so grim? You just need to learn to love them. They love raw dogs after all...
[Possibly disturbing image warning]
WTF!!!? This is fucking outrageous!  Is that really what I think it is?  Raw Dog?  I knew those fucking Chinese were crazy.

So? They need to feed a population of a Billion people and if you can chose to die from hunger or eat a RawDog, you would also go for the raw dog. Nice troll you got going here, I think this one will get a lot more attention than the others. Here we have some racism and all the controversial things in one thread, so it's bound to ruffle some feathers. ^smile^

Good pic ^smile^

It's not an excuse, just like it's not an excuse to create massive amounts of pollution in the air because "there's a lot of people", or paying shit tier salaries because "there's a lot of people". It's always this ridiculous "there's a lot of people" excuse.

If there's a lot of people, first of all, people should stop having kids, if they can't find ways to properly manage resources and stop pumping insane amounts of shit in the air, but then again, their government is fucked. The west is heaven compared to china.

WTF?  Those dogs don't look good to eat at all.  Whould you eat a dog to save money and buy more bitcoin?  I'd rather spend the money for real meat.  Chinese will do anything to get more bitcoin.

wowww dude this is too much for me D:
wow.
Al Muhaimin

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:36:10 PM

I just found out
Vika99siombiwi

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:52:36 PM

We all know there are some documentaries about the living conditions and quality of life of some Chinese workers who work for some of the biggest manufacturing companies like Foxcon or others. They have enslaved their lives to be able to get paid and health detours. They have no other choice to find a good job and it is a Chinese government can blame and not normal people anymore but like a robot as a substitute for humans. Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: