Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:43:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Fucking Chinese  (Read 11764 times)
rowan.thomas

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:04:30 AM

Such title for a topic is a little sad. China  having a huge volume of bitcoin brings big impact to bitcoin economy and they have the power at their disposal to create a price meltdown that can bring down the price to 100$ each if all of Chine dumps their bitcoin in the market And another thing is that CHina will launch their prototype fiat digital currency this September and it will bring more bitcoin dumps and a possible price drop at 500$ each.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
audreyking.king

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:53:35 AM

China is considered as one of major country in this world. They mostly dominate Asian market in every areas.
Long back before China was a mess country because of dictator leadership.so it would make sense they are in the lead with bitcoin mining wince they have so many miners and cheap electricity as well to compliment their massive mining farm operations.
King money

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:58:36 AM

best are investment business. you can turn your 10$  into 1000$ 
i use to invest my money many times in hypes and i got nice profit. thats the way to live, but mining im sceptical about them

I think Half the dirt in my house comes from China. They know the production of centuries ago.
Rawdog makes my heart beat hearts, I get faster just reading the post. You can feel the energy and the fragility. This is very fun.
I wonder when we will realize that we let the most important part of bitcoin go to a nation that we are not economically viable. I'm not angry, I'm just bitter, we do not spend more time as a country trying to improve mining technology than code. We've lost, we can never compete with China in mass production, ESP electronics.
Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:14:09 AM

i use to invest my money many times in hypes and i got nice profit. thats the way to live, but mining im sceptical about them

I think Half the dirt in my house comes from China. They know the production of centuries ago.
Rawdog makes my heart beat hearts, I get faster just reading the post. You can feel the energy and the fragility. This is very fun.
I wonder when we will realize that we let the most important part of bitcoin go to a nation that we are not economically viable. I'm not angry, I'm just bitter, we do not spend more time as a country trying to improve mining technology than code. We've lost, we can never compete with China in mass production, ESP electronics.

My friend, in terms of mass production, no one can beat the chinese. I can say that with all certainty. I know there are also some other countries out there whose largest asset is their large population. However, they failed on exploiting on this. Perhaps it is also an additional hindrance that they are having a working democracy. Look at china. The government is very rich, in total control of everything in their country. The billions of people there are fully controlled by the government. Labor is dirt cheap.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 03:37:30 PM

My friend, in terms of mass production, no one can beat the chinese.
Keep trying.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Quoctuan

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:43:34 PM

Do you know the pollution china is facing?
let me explain it to you, China is not beautiful as it looks when you go there you will see people wearing masks due to the pollution.
Even at night it's not clear and 2/10 people die every year according to study, But Chinese gov don't care about this.
Quoctuan

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:58:51 PM

indopool

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:02:32 PM

Well, they Chinese always have a way to control the business, and I'm sure cina out from crypto market is part of their strategy, I do not know what the future Chinese people will do to crypto. They always try to put aside any possible business.
As far as I know, in my country, most wealthy businessmen are Chinese, or at least have Chinese blood.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:05:02 AM

I think the person is not exactly said "Fucking" but the Chinese people can say smart than others.

Not in Cryptocurrency, they also duplicate in metal terms, such as making cars, motors, building materials, heavy equipment such as dozers, exavators etc.
I'm not taking anyone's side here but the facts are so. Whaaaaaa !!
wavesdonotunderstandme@gm

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:11:56 AM

They always put out nasty laws and reversed it for 3 days. I also can not understand what the Chinese government is thinking
noisyandquiet1552000@gmai

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:13:55 AM

If it is accurate information then it is not fair. But you can give me more evidence
wonderfulvn

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:18:48 AM

There is a huge gap between the poor and the rich, and now, we all know there are some documentaries about the living conditions and quality of life of some Chinese workers who work for a number of companies. the largest producers such as Foxcon or other companies. They have no choice but to find a good job and the Chinese government can blame and not be ordinary people but rather a human substitute.
gooutfinish

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:58:25 PM

Previously, dogs eat in Korea. Yes, and it is too expensive. China is considered one of the great nations in the world. Long before China was a messy country for dictatorship. And now, China has grown tremendously and has become a thriving nation. They have enslaved their lives so that they can be paid and health detours.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:02:10 PM

China is the first country which ban bitcoin in their country and putting pressure on different country to ban bitcoin in their respective countries. Chinese government mainly ban bitcoin because of its decentralised nature. And Chinese government not want something in their country which they cannot control. The decentralised nature of bitcoin also affects their country own currency by affecting the value of their country currency at international market and this thing also affects their economy. Bitcoin also affect their banks and putting negative effect on the profits of their bank.
fernandoclause

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:48:51 AM

Wow!  Those damn chinamen kick serious ass. 

Those Swedish pussies at KnC miner look like silly little bitches with their garbage Neptune mining junk.  They don't understand shit about business and now they are driven away as another non-competitive clunk.

Those shrewd Jews can squeeze a penny until Lincoln screams, but Spondoolies couldn't stay competitive against the hyper efficient Chinese manufacturing.

Survival of the fittest my friend.  The Jews and Swedes are OUT OF BUSINESS because the fucking Chinese kicked their asses. 
hehehe, this sounds funny, but Chinese people may not want to lose so the Chinese kick their ass,
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2020, 05:45:38 PM

I knew those fucking Chinese were crazy.

Damn, eating dogs and spitting.  Those guys are strange.  Is that even legal in China?
excuse me ,i am chinese,most of us resist eating dogs , but it is just not inlegal here , so someone eat

You fuckers eat ANYTHING!!

Look at these fuckers...
https://twitter.com/i/status/1242359936891437056

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 07:33:26 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2020, 08:13:49 PM by Lizzylove1

China will take over the world and there is nothing you can do about that.

China is taken over the world, they took over Africa continent already, and they don't really import good product to Africa but fake which makes millions of people to either lose their money or get injured. There is really no good regulation in China over the product exported to Africa.

They have the population that is true but Indian could be turned to but they are too divided as a people and have a big corruption issue. The world is going China. I still trust the USA to push some trade war, it's going to be a great economic war.

Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 09:29:34 PM

China is taken over the world, they took over Africa continent already, and they don't really import good product to Africa but fake which makes millions of people to either lose their money or get injured. There is really no good regulation in China over the product exported to Africa.

They have the population that is true but Indian could be turned to but they are too divided as a people and have a big corruption issue. The world is going China. I still trust the USA to push some trade war, it's going to be a great economic war.

India was in good position to lead but sadly their domestic issues bring them down very badly and now China is controlling all things very quickly and solidly so its very difficult for others to compete with China as now they are involving in many big things as they have few ports on lease from few African and Asian countries which is going to help them for exporting fake things around the world.
Cryptoreflector_666

Activity: 728
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 10:24:22 PM

India was in good position to lead but sadly their domestic issues bring them down very badly and now China is controlling all things very quickly and solidly so its very difficult for others to compete with China as now they are involving in many big things as they have few ports on lease from few African and Asian countries which is going to help them for exporting fake things around the world.

The export of India and China is very much interconnected. About the same as Russia and Belarus. Neighboring countries and people's mentalities are also similar, therefore, developing trade relations is also much easier.

SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 11:53:42 PM

Yup China taking over the world has a literal meaning now with the Covid spreading almost all over the world  Tongue. Since you are talking about fake products imported to Africa, if the consumers does not want those products then it will stop eventually until then there is no point in telling all these.

A great economic war for the audience, if you are directly or indirectly affected by these trade restrictions you will find it great.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: