Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:30:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Trading Software for MtGox - With Neural Networks.  (Read 23151 times)
pandemic

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 10:48:23 PM

got 281 of 7028 trade hours [8.9mb/00:08:09=0.15Mbaud]

Looking like it's going to take a while to update.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dwolfman

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 01:26:50 AM

Any chance you will be supporting other exchanges?  Like Camp BX or BTC-e?  I won't use Mt Gox any more, since they can't seem to get their act together to handle the volume they keep getting, I'm not going to put myself into a position to "get Goxxed" as they say.

Never did see an answer to this....  :-)

Wanna send coins my way? 1BY2rZduB9j8Exa4158QXPFJoJ2NWU1NGf or just scan the QR code in my avatar.  :-)
yucca (OP)

Activity: 217

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 01:32:16 AM

got 281 of 7028 trade hours [8.9mb/00:08:09=0.15Mbaud]

Looking like it's going to take a while to update.

You can take a shortcut. Download the whole history quickly here:

http://www.cortex7.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=662

yucca (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 01:34:16 AM

Any chance you will be supporting other exchanges?  Like Camp BX or BTC-e?  I won't use Mt Gox any more, since they can't seem to get their act together to handle the volume they keep getting, I'm not going to put myself into a position to "get Goxxed" as they say.

Never did see an answer to this....  :-)

u missed it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=154680.msg1899583#msg1899583

yucca (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 01:40:38 AM

I have serious trust issues when it comes to my coins and my accounts. Has anyone else played with this yet?  'Cause I sure wanna but i am ball-less.

Current version is early beta version and does not use trade api. Just live stream. so you dont need to enter any private info (yet).

When I get Cortex7 to the stage of trading then you will have to only enter MtGox api secret/key pair. And then I recommend you ONLY get trade privelages with MtGox. DONT get transaction privelages. Then whatever happens the coins/fiat stay in your account.

My software is digitally signed with a Comodo codesign certificate. To get this you need hard verification, passport, utility bills, bank account details, callback on landline phone. So you can trust it is me. I have been in shareware for many years.

But of course your entitled to be cautious.

yucca (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 01:45:11 AM

I'm not going to register until this is fully beta tested and I get used to it. I'm using it along with the sites I listed above for my info gathering.

It's an awesome idea but it must have more functionality than the sites I listed. It will get better and I can't wait to actually use it in real time trading.

I really want to use it as a trade tool myself. So it will definitely get better.

Be patient with me because I am just one guy doing this in the evenings.

I want to get what's done so far solid before I progress to trade functionality. hence beta phase having opened quite early.

dwolfman

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 01:50:17 AM

Yup, I did miss it.  Sorry about that.

Glad to hear there will be other exchanges added.  :-)

Wanna send coins my way? 1BY2rZduB9j8Exa4158QXPFJoJ2NWU1NGf or just scan the QR code in my avatar.  :-)
yucca (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 01:52:40 AM

Is the source published for security scrutiny? Also, can we post bugs here? I don't really want to sign up for the cortex forum. Yucca, are you Fraser on there?

Just working with it now but so far these sites:

http://bitcoin.clarkmoody.com/
http://www.bitcoinity.org/markets

...seem more useful. May just be me needing to get used to cortex.

There's no way to know if I have all of the mtgox data. When I open it it says 0 of 8000 or something similar but when I leave that window open saying 'initializing' it just quits on its own. cortex stays open and alive but I've no way of knowing if my content is up to date.

Recommendations:

Lag indicator

Sorry, it is not open source. But it is codesigned with my personal comodo certificate. so you know who i am and where i live if you go down the legal avenues. Comodo certification is approved by microsoft.

Yes I am Fraser.

It is in very early beta, just charting for now. depth tables, trading etc coming later.

MtGox has been down, and it was giving zerobyte socket returns in quick succession, current version was bugging out over it.

Yes lag indicator will be included in the end. This will take another 12 months to get polished.

P.S.
you can get all USD history here:
http://www.cortex7.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=662

EDIT:
opensource is safe if your a coder who can audit it, or you are friends in real life with a coder who can audit it. But for regular joes opensource can increase risk of payloads.

yucca (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 01:55:45 AM

Yup, I did miss it.  Sorry about that.

Glad to hear there will be other exchanges added.  :-)
no worries, you were close... I will end up missing stuff in this thread pretty damned soon.  Cheesy

pandemic

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 02:44:02 AM

Is there anything that we can do to help?
yucca (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 02:47:58 AM

Is there anything that we can do to help?

betatesting and reporting bugs on the cortex7 forum helps me evolve it.

also suggesting ideas of what you would like to see incorporated.

when i get all the realtime charting and neural net running well, adding trade gui/functions should go quite painlessly.

Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 2948

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 11:41:56 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2013, 12:06:01 AM by Cyrus

This looks like a great piece of work!
I've downloaded the free beta and I'ld like to contribute into making it better. I just love how clean it is built.

I have found 2 bugs so far. Tried to make an account on you forum, but got this error:

Code:
Your email or IP address matches that of a known spammer and therefore you cannot register here. If you feel this is an error, please contact the administrator or try again later.
Wich is kind of odd Smiley.

I first heard of neural networks when I was younger, Mark Tilden was talking about them in a documentary. I love the idea!
Congrats for this and I am considering buying it once it gets more stable.

Edit: Tried from several IPs, same result.

yucca (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 02:56:31 AM

Hi Cyrus,

sorry about that, my antispam settings are too strict, but without it i get megaspam!

If its any consolation my own forum wont even let me sign up for a user account Cheesy

pm me an email address and I will create an account for you and email you the details.

Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 2948

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 11:56:53 PM

No worries! I've sent you the PM.

numismatics

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 09:12:55 AM

wine will run it. Wine even runs microsoft office Grin

Can report that this is not the case, I assume because it was compiled using MS C#. Specifically, the KERNEL32.DLL call to 'initoncerunonce' is unsupported in wine http://osdir.com/ml/wine-bugs/2013-01/msg01221.html.

statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 03:26:11 PM

Can anyone explain precisely how these neural networks work here? What indicators are they working from? What is their predictive process?

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
yucca (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2013, 04:14:36 PM

Can anyone explain precisely how these neural networks work here? What indicators are they working from? What is their predictive process?

The artificial neiral networks (ANNs) are fandown multilayer backpropogation type.

They ANNs inputs are fed windowed historic prices into the input layer and are trained (using backpropogation) to reproduce a buy/sell signal, this is the training signal.

The windowed input randomly hops around all history data until all datums have occupied neuron[0] position, this is one epoch of training. It takes many epochs to train well.

During training it helps to shake all neuronal weights periodically to prevent the ANN landing in a non optimal solution well.

The training signal is derived by choosing good tops/bottoms of the historic price chart. It is the signal that leads to good trades being made when we view the chart with perfect hindsight.

When training the ANN is not allowed to see X latest datums, this way we can check its predictive performance.

Then the ANN produces an output signal that (when trained correctly) approximates this buy/sell function and green/red buy/sell flags are superimposed upon the chart realtime.

yucca (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2013, 04:17:36 PM

Here's a network after being trained to predict for BTCEUR:

and here's it generating green/red buy/sell signals:

ewibit
Legendary

Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 06:52:29 PM

Looks very epic, if only it was for Linux :-(
+1  Wink
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 07:53:36 PM

Here's a network after being trained to predict for BTCEUR:

and here's it generating green/red buy/sell signals:

Good reply thanks.  you may have sold me. I really like the platform - no errors or glitches to deal with!!  Think or swim offers a similar system for predicting the market. It's very usable but I'm more interested in currency trading (BTC)

█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████             █████ █