Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:00:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have bitcoin mining hardware you want to sell? Lets put it on bitcoinminerz.com  (Read 3578 times)
dragonmining

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 12:49:02 AM

This is just a rough idea I've been thinking on and figure i'll make a thread and test it out.

Basically if you have new or used bitcoin mining hardware you want to sell I'll add it to my store bitcoinminerz.com we'll agree on a price you want to sell it for and what type of cut if it is sold through my webstore. I have been getting alot of inquiries on block erupter usb's so if you no longer want yours and want to sell them I am fairly certain I can have them sold for between $30-40 USD per unit I'm getting about 600 unique views per day, and i'm getting ALOT of requests for more miners that with only a limited supply on my own personal inventory.

So if you have a BFL 60GHS you want to get rid of asicminer block erupters, blades, i'll put em on there. I will pay you either in BTC, paypal, bank wire, whichever you prefer I have tons of methods.

Doing this also opens up options to your buyers as well. I accept paypal, bank wire, western union, bitcoin and soon will be doing direct credit card processing. The sale will be handled simliar to escrow. If your interested send a PM or post here and we can work something out I'm not looking to make $100s of your $1200 miner I'm just trying to offer more products to the guys who are viewing my store and dont have very many options of in stock products.

Hello!
I realize this is an old post but I was wondering if you are still offering your service? If so, please be in touch.
info@dragonmining.net
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: