Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:14:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much drop this week? I WAS RIGHT!!! A DROP FROM 665 to 635!!!  (Read 2390 times)
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 10:27:52 AM

We all know a drop is incoming. The only question is how much? I'm thinking a drop to $640, by end of August 1. What do you think?

I am sure you have get your answer, i mean you can see now bitcoin price has been drop more than $640, but your prediction is near about right, that bitcoin price has start to down, and i think it will be continue may be month or 2 months, but i also want to predict that in the end of the year, bitcoin will be grow very well.  

It was bad incident of hack of Bitfinex which made situation worst and there panic sell happened after this, you'll see that nobody was expecting the price will fall down like this, even price was going down before this hack but it was very stable above $600.

Well, Bitfinex went down several times before they completely shut down their exchange for days as happened right now. If an exchange goes down once, then ok, perhaps they had some maintenance to do. But it happened several times, and each time it happened, the price dropped as other exchanges were dumping as result. That should have raised a red flag. At least right now people know what to do when such things happens to an exchange again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: