Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:58:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2016 Summer Olympics - Bitcoin Betting  (Read 7737 times)
Lucas*

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 01:20:21 AM

WORLD: Olympic Games - Play Offs :

Brazil   -   France   => France win .

Germany   -   Qatar  => Germany win .

Denmark   -   Slovenia => Denmark win .
rio3233

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 01:51:42 AM

Womens 1500m - Genzebe Dibaba to win gold @ 1.917
Great odds; only other woman who can compete with her there is Kipyegon and she's the definite underdog.
I think, this is a good pick that i got from someone tips.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 02:02:12 AM

Great odds; only other woman who can compete with her there is Kipyegon and she's the definite underdog.

Faith Chepngetich Kipyegon won the gold medal defeating Genzebe Dibaba,the race had a really slow start with really slow first 400 M and then Dibaba and Kipyegon kicked the speed and Kipyegon took over the lead with 200 M left. i Had my money on Dibaba to win outright. sad that i lost

rio3233

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 12:51:07 PM

Faith Chepngetich Kipyegon won the gold medal defeating Genzebe Dibaba,the race had a really slow start with really slow first 400 M and then Dibaba and Kipyegon kicked the speed and Kipyegon took over the lead with 200 M left. i Had my money on Dibaba to win outright. sad that i lost

I'm sorry to hear that man, i also lose my money on Dibaba, luckly i'm not bet big on this one. For the next, i have bet on Handball match Brazil vs France, I have pick over 55.
eaLiTy

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 03:13:48 PM

My bet predictions for the day
Gold medal winners:
Men's 3,000-meter steeplechase:Conseslus Kipruto
Decathlon :Ashton Eaton
Women's long jump:Brittney Reese
Women's 200-meter:Dafne Schippers
Women's 100-meter hurdles:Brianna Rollins
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:34:59 PM

Gold medal winners:

Most interesting will be in woman long jump hard competition

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 10:58:47 PM

Gold medal winners:

Liking the Ashton Eaton play.

Hopefully all the hype he has been getting with his wife hasn't gone/messed
with his head to much. He is even in a couple commercials that are airing all
the time now.

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 01:08:28 AM

Usain Bolt is about to run in the 200m semi final #2 He should win easily and I think Andre De Grasse will come 2nd. Can't wait for tomorrows final but first hopefully Bolt makes it through as anything can happen in sprints. Justin Gatlin is in the nest semi final so will it be Gatlin v Bolt again like it was in the 100m sprint?

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
eaLiTy

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 01:43:39 AM

Usain Bolt is about to run in the 200m semi final #2 He should win easily and I think Andre De Grasse will come 2nd. Can't wait for tomorrows final but first hopefully Bolt makes it through as anything can happen in sprints. Justin Gatlin is in the nest semi final so will it be Gatlin v Bolt again like it was in the 100m sprint?

Justin Gatlin could not even qualify for the 200 M finals.He came third in the third heats behind Alonso Edward and Churandy Martina,Another upset in Women 200m final  Elaine Thompson won the gold medal again doubling upon on her 100M gold defeating the favorite Dafne Schippers.

Again in Long Jump Tianna Bartoletta won the gold medal with a jump of 7.17M , Brittney Reese has to settle for silver with a jump of 7.15M
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:50:48 AM

Women's Hockey Finals b/w Netherland vs. Great Britan, These both teams beat strong teams(Germany and New Zealand) in semifinals. I placed my bet on these two teams for the gold medal, but I lost my bet. So now I am confused which team I have to choose for Gold medal. I plan to go with Netherland odds also pretty good @2.24. Any other guess?
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:52:55 AM

Possibly, but in my opinion, I wouldn't bet on the semi-finals, as they might not try as hard to get first, and get just enough to qualify so that they don't overexhert themselves.

However, I do believe that you have reason to bet on Bolt in the finals, he will probably win it for sure.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 05:50:29 AM

Justin Gatlin could not even qualify for the 200 M finals.He came third in the third heats behind Alonso Edward and Churandy Martina,Another upset in Women 200m final  Elaine Thompson won the gold medal again doubling upon on her 100M gold defeating the favorite Dafne Schippers.

Again in Long Jump Tianna Bartoletta won the gold medal with a jump of 7.17M , Brittney Reese has to settle for silver with a jump of 7.15M

I know that was a surprise that Gatlin didn't qualify for the 200m final and also Blake missed out making the final which was another surprise. Yes the Women's 200m was an upset as I thought Schippers would win.

Possibly, but in my opinion, I wouldn't bet on the semi-finals, as they might not try as hard to get first, and get just enough to qualify so that they don't overexhert themselves.

However, I do believe that you have reason to bet on Bolt in the finals, he will probably win it for sure.

I agree and I put Bolt on to win the final @ 1.30 before the semi final and lucky I did because now he is only paying 1.03 to win lol Bolt will win for sure unless something drastic happens like an injury.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 06:03:26 AM

Mens 4x100m Relay

Top 3

Jamaica @ 1.07
United States @ 1.08

Usain Bolt who makes Jamaica odds is too low however i'm pretty sure he will got gold medal again from this match
eaLiTy

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 11:21:00 AM

when it comes to Usain Bolt you can bet on him no matter what.he wont let his dominant performance down in the big stages,even during this semi final Andre De Grasse was sprinting hard when bolt shut him down and bolt saw him sprinting through the finish line and laughed and finished with ease.he is one in a life time generation athlete,with his 100 m semi and final and during his 200 semi's he made me 1k  Grin

I agree and I put Bolt on to win the final @ 1.30 before the semi final and lucky I did because now he is only paying 1.03 to win lol Bolt will win for sure unless something drastic happens like an injury.

the only thing to worry at this moment is a fault start from Bolt if he plan to break the 19 second barrier in 200 M. I have a gut feeling that he might try to finish his athletic career in olympics with a world record.
Dux2K
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 03:33:27 PM

Water polo matches are up

Expect final serbia croatia

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 03:52:31 PM

when it comes to Usain Bolt you can bet on him no matter what.he wont let his dominant performance down in the big stages,even during this semi final Andre De Grasse was sprinting hard when bolt shut him down and bolt saw him sprinting through the finish line and laughed and finished with ease.he is one in a life time generation athlete,with his 100 m semi and final and during his 200 semi's he made me 1k  Grin

the only thing to worry at this moment is a fault start from Bolt if he plan to break the 19 second barrier in 200 M. I have a gut feeling that he might try to finish his athletic career in olympics with a world record.
You won 1k from Usain Bolt's runs? You must of bet alot on him because his odds going in those races were super low.

Dux2K
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 07:17:26 PM

Surprise happen in voleyball serbia beat USA 3 2
can this be any worse

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
fulgdenea

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 07:34:06 PM

Surprise happen in voleyball serbia beat USA 3 2
can this be any worse

Yup, that is surprising result now Serbia W has been reserved his place into final match, next semi final match will be played between China W vs Netherlands W, I think China W has more bright chance to play final match to fight for Gold Medal there.
Dux2K
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 09:16:26 PM

Water polo matches are up

Expect final serbia croatia

my prediction was successful
expect to see good game