Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:19:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Anyone Here a Writer?  (Read 4666 times)
elena-tur

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 09:44:51 PM

To write a good book, you need to create a virtual reality of mind and tell the reader. Create worlds ... interesting. Exciting. In that interesting to live. In which you will become better. All other requirements - the trash.

In short you need to be imaginative of relying a little bit of truth to make readers feel excitement when they are reading your books. Specially to those who have advance mentality. Books you have wrote can be inspire someone in the future.
To learn how to write a lot of mind is not necessary. The main thing to find an audience that will read and read these books interesting. This is really the most important issue that will need to be addressed.
With today's possible to put the book on the Internet and in a dignified manner to advertise it, and then find an audience will not be so difficult. Unless of course an interesting story.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phieiph

Activity: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 06:46:40 AM

When I then undertook to write poetry, but he did not succeed. The fact that we can think and talk a lot of emotion under the influence, but it is necessary to be able to lay out on paper. And the fact that it is also of interest to someone, a particular challenge.
Who_

Activity: 217
Merit: 107

Journalist/Copywriter https://t.me/ZoranSpirkovski

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 09:18:55 AM

I am a writer. I have been writing since I was 12 (I am 29 now). I was home schooled, and my dad gave me a writing assignment: illustrate and write my own story. I can't even remember the story I wrote, ha!

I have a lot of original stuff, but for the past two years, I have been lost in the world of fanfiction; it's just so much more relaxing writing in a universe with characters who already exists. Unlike when you write an original, you have so much thinking to do-- and sometimes, you need a break from that (thinking).

I write when I need an escape from reality. How about you? Why do you write? How did you get started?

I never was much into writing before finishing high-school. I mean sure, I finished all my assignments and I went on to do so in college as well. During my time in college I realized that most people are really, really terrible at writing. I don't know whether it was the laziness or some other factor that prevented people to write creatively, but it was true. Life kinda threw a paid-writing assignment at my door, when a friend of mine came up to my home one day saying that his colleagues at university have had the worst time with their project papers and they needed help. We contacted them and negotiated a deal to write 5 university papers for them. I'm aware that this was plagiarism, but I wouldn't say no to ghost writing. Wink

It caught on ever since. I started writing for a local newspaper, began delving in social media and even introduced this forum to my services. Most of my writing is article based, created by research and supported by facts, but recently I've started generating these stories in my mind. Stories about whatever I get inspired from. I think this is a way my mind creates exercises in order for them to get embedded into my memory.

Wherever information needs to be conveyed it's up to us that we generate the compelling story that will make it embed in the recipients memory. The ability to keep a persons attention on a piece of information is so amazing, especially as I am aware of how short our attention span is.

This is why I write. To make money, to create compelling stories and to provide interesting content for people.

Zoran Spirkovski is a freelance journalist, brand strategist, and author published by CryptoBriefing, BeInCrypto, CryptoNewsNet, and NewsBlockchain. He writes about blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, branding, marketing, and productivity and other stories that brew up in his mind. He writes a daily blog about the same topics at zoransp.medium.com and he regularly contributes to freelance discussion groups.
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 11:21:31 AM

To write a good book, you need to create a virtual reality of mind and tell the reader. Create worlds ... interesting. Exciting. In that interesting to live. In which you will become better. All other requirements - the trash.

In short you need to be imaginative of relying a little bit of truth to make readers feel excitement when they are reading your books. Specially to those who have advance mentality. Books you have wrote can be inspire someone in the future.
To learn how to write a lot of mind is not necessary. The main thing to find an audience that will read and read these books interesting. This is really the most important issue that will need to be addressed.

As long as you've really got a good story to tell, finding an audience will follow.

Take a look at Harry Potter.

Sure there's marketing and all, but it wouldn't get the success it had if it weren't mainly for the story itself.

That's why I admire writers - it requires a lot of work and talent to be able to write good.

SidaroffVany

Activity: 240

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 11:52:54 AM

I am a writer. I have been writing since I was 12 (I am 29 now). I was home schooled, and my dad gave me a writing assignment: illustrate and write my own story. I can't even remember the story I wrote, ha!

I have a lot of original stuff, but for the past two years, I have been lost in the world of fanfiction; it's just so much more relaxing writing in a universe with characters who already exists. Unlike when you write an original, you have so much thinking to do-- and sometimes, you need a break from that (thinking).

I write when I need an escape from reality. How about you? Why do you write? How did you get started?

I never was much into writing before finishing high-school. I mean sure, I finished all my assignments and I went on to do so in college as well. During my time in college I realized that most people are really, really terrible at writing. I don't know whether it was the laziness or some other factor that prevented people to write creatively, but it was true. Life kinda threw a paid-writing assignment at my door, when a friend of mine came up to my home one day saying that his colleagues at university have had the worst time with their project papers and they needed help. We contacted them and negotiated a deal to write 5 university papers for them. I'm aware that this was plagiarism, but I wouldn't say no to ghost writing. Wink

It caught on ever since. I started writing for a local newspaper, began delving in social media and even introduced this forum to my services. Most of my writing is article based, created by research and supported by facts, but recently I've started generating these stories in my mind. Stories about whatever I get inspired from. I think this is a way my mind creates exercises in order for them to get embedded into my memory.

Wherever information needs to be conveyed it's up to us that we generate the compelling story that will make it embed in the recipients memory. The ability to keep a persons attention on a piece of information is so amazing, especially as I am aware of how short our attention span is.

This is why I write. To make money, to create compelling stories and to provide interesting content for people.
For the money, you can only write articles but not the book. Although many authors manage to find those who buy their creation for good money. True demand for the book has to be serious. Otherwise, nothing happens.
vantyzz

Activity: 274

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 12:25:56 PM

For the money, you can only write articles but not the book. Although many authors manage to find those who buy their creation for good money. True demand for the book has to be serious. Otherwise, nothing happens.
Probably better to go on courses or to take a master class in what the famous writer and do not waste time in vain.
qyzackk

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 04:41:35 PM

I and so the school is difficult given the type of job writing an essay where I want to be or how I spent the summer. The fact that the lay out on paper their thoughts not very easily. Therefore, it is some difficulty for me. But to write everything I tried, but nothing happened.
horace08122

Activity: 382

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 05:40:53 PM

As long as you've really got a good story to tell, finding an audience will follow.

Sure there's marketing and all, but it wouldn't get the success it had if it weren't mainly for the story itself.

That's why I admire writers - it requires a lot of work and talent to be able to write good.
I think that talent has to be acquired in the process of learning or work. People are not born with it. Therefore it is necessary to take up a job like that, and learn to do it well.
Gilf

Activity: 274

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 06:37:12 PM

IIRC i am not great in writing, and i am still in practise of that. if i could write that well, i would write a fiction first.
Great writers received their recognition after many years, and some even after his death, became famous. In life, many people do not appreciate. That does not need to throw something they like to do. If you want to try or learn, you need to continue to write and search for your reader.
pyata4ok

Activity: 195

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 08:18:12 PM

Yes, I am writer who published a book about agriculture and water saving.

I talked about it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1420163
We can say the beginning is already there, it is true to such a topic needs its readers, because your book may not be popular if it just here to advertise. It is necessary to go to other resources too.
tripplewarz

Activity: 164

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 09:22:31 PM

In the world of high technology and great access to the resources of the Internet, to write a book at all is not too difficult to find, and the more the public that this work is like, is also possible via the Internet. So if you want to write a book, it's worth a try, and anything can happen.
hudrusleso

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 03:35:50 PM

If you want to get earn more you can visit cryptiplier. Cryptiplier is an online investment platform that allows bitcoin and altcoin investors to double their investment.
BARR_Official

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2016, 04:46:20 PM

The story of Harry Potter is unoriginal and doesn't make any sense.  That's why J.K. Rowling couldn't write books for adults, because she wasn't a good writer.  Children don't know the difference, so they'll read anything.

Voldemort couldn't kill Harry because his mother loved him?  So out of all the other people Voldemort killed, none of their mothers loved them?  If an evil guy could kill wizards just by saying one word to them, there wouldn't be any wizards left. 

The book is a cheap copy of other fantasy books, but it doesn't get the important parts right.  The villain should be an evil force more powerful than the heroes, threatening to destroy the entire universe, or steal everyone's souls to Hell and rule them for eternity, but instead he's just some guy that went to school there 20 years ago and turned out mean.

Buying At Retail and Restaurants - BarrCryptocurrency.com
cryptocoinplay

Activity: 293

https://tinyurl.com/cheapVPS200

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 04:33:58 PM

You can hire good and talented writers from fiverr for very cheap and reasonable price.

seo11

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 09:46:47 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2017, 10:00:03 AM by seo11

I used to write short stories constantly, although my muse petered out in my early 20s and hasn't come back. Now I do most of the writing for the economic reports at work, which is almost more work. Oh hell, it is more work, as it's a constant struggle to get your point across in a concise manner without overloading the reader with words longer than two syllables. fmovies
todaypk
putlocker9
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 09:48:24 AM

Voldemort couldn't kill Harry because his mother loved him?  So out of all the other people Voldemort killed, none of their mothers loved them? 

I think its because Harry's mother physically shielded him.

That is something I've wondered about though.
vanuber

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 03:03:40 PM

I am not a writer. but I like to read the writings of interest.
Raspateh

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:02:02 AM

I am not a writer.
but many stories and poems which I like.
BuyWithBitcoin.info

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 06:05:28 AM

I am posting in this thread because i am looking for good writers in bitcoin topic, i you write interesting articles and want to earn with bitcoin PM me.
woshiragimov

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:46:00 PM

I think we are all writers, some just better than the others (for various reasons).
Writing can be a way to express your emotions or create a universe you've never lived in.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: