Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:46:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need 2btc will repay 2.5 btc My name is very well known  (Read 3727 times)
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1042

👻

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 07:13:43 AM

Don't worry about it, obviously your just stoping by, if you want to make an offer, make an offer than... Otherwise your really not doing anything but making yourself looking stupid, but thanks for your input again I can handle it from here Wink
I'm not doing anything other than calling out how ridiculous some offer is Wink

It's like some newbie comes to #bitcoin-otc, asks "selling 1 BTC" and someone offers him $4. I don't think there's anything wrong with lowballing, but don't expect people to not call out ridiculous ones.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitPanda (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2013, 07:15:28 AM

No insults taken.. You both will definately see progress in the site.. starting tonight. Thank you so much for the response. BTW, she goes by BitMom, I go by BitPanda. Its nice to meet you all.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 07:16:11 AM

No insults taken.. You both will definately see progress in the site.. starting tonight. Thank you so much for the response. BTW, she goes by BitMom, I go by BitPanda. Its nice to meet you all.
She isn't actually your mother, right?

Also how is your name very well known? Huh
BitPanda (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2013, 07:16:42 AM

You all will definately be hearing alot about her soon Smiley
BitPanda (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2013, 07:18:38 AM

No.. but she is a mommy, we have a 4 year old son. And I ran a BitCoin Review Site for a little while, but that kinda faded away, not much going on there.
Surpbitcoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 07:19:28 AM

So are you going to agree to the loan?
BitPanda (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2013, 07:20:37 AM

BTW to SurpBit... I do agree to the terms and will continuously pay you off + interest over the next ten days. Again, Thank you very much Smiley
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 07:21:15 AM

Don't worry about it, obviously your just stoping by, if you want to make an offer, make an offer than... Otherwise your really not doing anything but making yourself looking stupid, but thanks for your input again I can handle it from here Wink

It's like some newbie comes to #bitcoin-otc, asks "selling 1 BTC" and someone offers him $4. I don't think there's anything wrong with lowballing, but don't expect people to not call out ridiculous ones.

LMAO this business, this not buying some 1BTC, this is why some people are rich and some people are not. This isn't lowballing, on a site that has no profits, or not even really built yet, this how the real world works. I guess you have a lot to learn about business it is ok. You better get on the people that brought into twitter at 1% for $3,000 they lowballing LOL

I recanting any of my offers on this thread, cause I really don't like being insult and being flamed by someone that has no business in this thread, my fault should have PM but didn't know it would turn into this circus. Sorry bitpanda.
Surpbitcoin

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 07:22:33 AM

BTW to SurpBit... I do agree to the terms and will continuously pay you off + interest over the next ten days. Again, Thank you very much Smiley

Address?
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 07:23:00 AM

LMAO this business, this not buying some 1BTC, this is why some people are rich and some people are not. This isn't lowballing, on a site that has no profits, or not even really built yet, this how the real world works. I guess you have a lot to learn about business it is ok. You better get on the people that brought into twitter at 1% for $3,000 they lowballing LOL

I recanting any of my offers on this thread, cause I really don't like being insult and being flamed by someone that has no business in this thread, my fault should have PM but didn't know it would turn into this circus. Sorry bitpanda.

1% for $3,000 versus 50% for a real cost of around $25-$50 (assuming you can flip the domain).

You know, take your own words and look at "real world" funding:

" We usually invest $11,000 + $3000n ..  in return for between 2% and 10% of the company. The average is 7%".

For a site that isn't really built yet and has no profits Cheesy

I'm not going to argue with someone who has that big of a problem looking at numbers, so bye!
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 07:25:01 AM

1% for $3,000 versus 50% for a real cost of around $25-$50 (assuming you can flip the domain).

I'm not going to argue with someone who has that big of a problem looking at numbers, so bye!

Look at the numbers, every other bitcoins for camming is kinda failing, so yeah I did look at the numbers.
BitPanda (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2013, 07:25:45 AM

you can donate to 1CdJupNATKBiYPNNzvyxHVVimQS1Ez7vKR
Surpbitcoin

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 07:29:09 AM

you can donate to 1CdJupNATKBiYPNNzvyxHVVimQS1Ez7vKR

Loan sent to this address.

Please contact me when your ready to pay it back and I'll get you an address.

Good Luck!
BitPanda (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2013, 07:30:29 AM

thank you so much, add me as a friend
Surpbitcoin

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 07:32:02 AM

thank you so much, add me as a friend

lol, ummm.. ok.. but how?  Huh
BitPanda (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2013, 07:47:18 AM

nvm, thought there was an option to add friends on this forum.. maybe a BitBook.Com is in order.. lol, BitCoin Facebook, kind of a joke.. but hey, its an idea if anyone wants to tackle it lol
BitPanda (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2013, 09:39:37 AM

I have had alot of problems with buying the domain through domains4bitcoins. I have sent and have had funds refunded to me twice now trying to get this domain. I guess it is because i dont have an mtgox account, so that is what im going to do tonight.
Surpbitcoin

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 07:12:53 PM

I have had alot of problems with buying the domain through domains4bitcoins. I have sent and have had funds refunded to me twice now trying to get this domain. I guess it is because i dont have an mtgox account, so that is what im going to do tonight.

Man that sucks, they should change that and take BTC from any account or wallet. Good luck and keep us posted.

Surp
wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 07:25:50 PM

You could try http://www.bitronictech.net/ . They sponsor www.cam4btc.com , so I'm biased, but support has been great!

BTW, not sure what kind of site you are making exactly, but if you see chances for collaborating you can contact me Smiley

Good luck with your business

(and TradeFortress, please stop spamming)
BitPanda (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2013, 10:36:01 PM

Its kind of a personal website for me and my girlfriend. We are a webcam couple on chaturbate.com and we are trying to expand into the bitcoin world. cam4btc is a great idea and we are willing to promote the site on ours, but our site is just a way to promote my girlfriend and what all she is willing to do on cam Smiley Btw, I have bought the domain and have hosting now. So that is where I am at. Now I am currently looking for someone who would like to help build the site. For now it would be a very small 1 page project. That will later have a forum and gallery. But for now, If you'd like to help build me a simple front page, let me know. I do not have much experience in website design.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: