Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:17:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing?  (Read 126364 times)
Lyne01

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:37:15 AM

i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.
You do trading it is more fun and more exciting. Aside from learning the basics in trading economics, you will also earn good coins from it. Investing on the other is also good one but will keep your money in the wallet and just wait for the price to go up. In trading, the earning of coins is continuous and really make a good profit.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:07:19 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
You do trading it is more fun and more exciting. Aside from learning the basics in trading economics, you will also earn good coins from it. Investing on the other is also good one but will keep your money in the wallet and just wait for the price to go up. In trading, the earning of coins is continuous and really make a good profit.

first of all trading is not fun or exciting because your money is always at risk on it therfor you should be seriuos anytime you do trading in order for you to get the best possible results.  Trading wont also give you a continous profit to the fact that crypto coins are volatile and that simpley means your earning will also dependable that is why it is always a good idea to add an invsetment aside from trading itself in order to maximize your potential profit.
CryptoMauren

Activity: 283

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:19:03 AM

investing because when we make a mistake trading from time to time, we may become insolvent, so it is better we start a long term investment.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:31:31 AM

investing because when we make a mistake trading from time to time, we may become insolvent, so it is better we start a long term investment.

Both trading and investment are very good way to earn more profits in bitcoin the choice of choosing is depends on the the personal and economical situation of each and every person so my opinion is these two ways are very useful for you in your future life.
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:04:27 AM

I though most people here gaining money from trading not from having fun and excitement moment, but because of logic and careful planning as well as awareness of the market. If you're only trading because of the fun and excitement then why dont you go gambling at the poker table, its more fun than sitting in front of your computer not to mention free foods and loads of woman if you can win a huge loads of achievement. Please take serious measurement considering wealth, its not an overnight success and trading has a lot of risk if you're not having enough plan and capital to backup your action.
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:25:32 AM

Both trading and investment are very good way to earn more profits in bitcoin the choice of choosing is depends on the the personal and economical situation of each and every person so my opinion is these two ways are very useful for you in your future life.

Trading and investment are same good but also risky, you just need to know first about this two .this is very serious thing so if you really want to do this make sure you have a knowledge about trading and investment.
Katerina

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:25:05 AM

You can consider trading as an investment, in both cases, a product is purchased for a certain price in order to obtain profit. if you want to be predicted in what to invest, then at the moment I can advise xzc
jhamz03

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:24:28 PM

Both trading and investing are quite similar but has a different methods of attempting to profit in the financial markets. The only issue here is involves time, investing is to gradually build wealth over an extended period of time while in trading you can earn on a daily base but it needs a lot of your time and attention. So if you have much free time i suggest you can try them both.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:18:53 AM

You can consider trading as an investment, in both cases, a product is purchased for a certain price in order to obtain profit. if you want to be predicted in what to invest, then at the moment I can advise xzc
We need to trade from the moment we like to cash out our investment, that is the basic thing we need to do in order to convert bitcoin to fiat.
The perception of the people is really different, maybe when they mean trading, it refers to day trading and investing refers to long term holding of bitcoin.
Sparkl

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:49:27 AM

trading and investing are both activities that can provide benefits to those who engage in such activities. but both have only a slight difference, ie in terms of the time set for profit. if trading we just need a little time and patience in order to get the price in accordance with what we expect. while investing the process requires a lot of time because it has a time limit that has been specified before.
Both of them are different then each other trading is different and investment is different from trade you can earn on daily base and investment is such a source of income which will give you all your profit all together but both of them are very good for earning so we need to use both options I’m also doing both because income for trade I use it for my daily expanse and income for investment I use it for big things.
yaelahwall

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 11:48:04 AM

it depends on your needs. if you want the money to grow in a long time go to invest. many good investment places look in the internet.
this one of them.
If you want your money to grow quickly. trading can be an option. but remember. trading will also spend your money quickly if you do not have the skills. trading or investment basically the same must be good at strategy

NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:09:31 PM

As many people suggests: I could conclude that neither is good nor bad about either trading or investing, and why is that?

After some reading, trading is kind of the same as investing, you see when you wanted to trade, you have to invest your money in that certain exchange site. Therefore you want to expend a percentage of your money - capital. So I've mentioned capital, that has always been a requirement for you to invest.

Ok so I've took out the confusion there, so in general, you wanted to trade. The great thing about trading is that you got to be strategic and smart to your decisions, although not everything goes into plan, because by any chance the prices of those coins that you've invested in for you to eventually trade later and gain profits have that time of the year. That you need to be very aware for you to be able to have a very good trade.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:44:31 PM

We need to trade from the moment we like to cash out our investment, that is the basic thing we need to do in order to convert bitcoin to fiat.
The perception of the people is really different, maybe when they mean trading, it refers to day trading and investing refers to long term holding of bitcoin.

Yes, that is true, in order to fet our fiat we nees to change it to our currency but do you think that you can get more by trading or even invest it? I believe this is really a good thing to have daily trading and investment, both of these things is really good but for me daily trading is much more better because you can get more than invest and you also can control your money flow as well, mean while on investment you can't really predict how the outcome is going to be
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:00:22 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
Now.I am doing trading and its easy to trade what are you going to do is to wait patiently to increase and decrease the value of the item.your going to buy and sell .You must be wise inorder to gain more money.
Cointertrade

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:03:36 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
for trading, it is an act of exchanging a thing and gain something from it.
investing will still be my answer, because it allows me to grow my money if i have done it in a good way,

nicolebtccrypto

Activity: 163

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:14:49 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

I think the best way is to invest it because through investing you can assure that your money would grow.  As a newbie I never tried doing investing and trading here in bitcoin because im still in the process of learning but all I can suggest is Investing. But make sure you must invest the things you must like. But over all it only depends on what will you choose. Follow what you think is right.
Janodevera

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:34:58 AM

Investing and trading are two very different methods of attempting to profit in the financial markets. The goal of investing is to gradually build wealth over an extended period of time through the buying and holding of a portfolio of stocks, baskets of stocks, mutual funds, bonds and other investment instruments. Investors often enhance their profits through compounding, or reinvesting any profits and dividends into additional shares of stock. Investments are often held for a period of years, or even decades, taking advantage of perks like interest, dividends and stock splits along the way. While markets inevitably fluctuate, investors will ride out the downtrends with the expectation that prices will rebound and any losses will eventually be recovered. Investors are typically more concerned with market fundamentals, such as price/earnings ratios and management forecasts
Hendrahendri

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:42:51 AM

in my opinion, Both indeed have the same goal, namely the search for profit. However, actually there is a fundamental difference between investing and trading. The difference lies in “who” work actively to gain an advantage, Both are passive. That is, You as the investor does not run direct the business to earn a profit because there are already other parties that manage the money,
The opposite of investment adalah trading, who are more active. As investors, you are the effort to work themselves to get the target profit in a certain period,I think you better choose trading.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:02:52 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

Investing and trading is very profitable, it depends on your need, if you want to earn money in small period of time choose trading and if you want to secure your future then investing is better.

Since both of this is risky, involving in this type of job needs experience and enough knowledge because you can't make a good decision in times you encounter hindrances.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:19:17 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
What you have is good. If you have the knowledge and experience of the cryptocurrency market, I think Trader will easily earn a profit and vice versa. The cryptocurrency market is volatile, no one knows when it will win. You should monitor the cryptocurrency market for a while, it will provide you with a plan and an aggressive business strategy.
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: