Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:48:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Changed my life has it changed yours?  (Read 15978 times)
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:27:12 PM

Bitcoin as a digital currency have not changed my living style much, but it have supported me during hard days of my life due to the small earnings got additional to my day job earning.

In my experience, it has changed my life a bit, when I was still a school boy last school year, I rely on bitcoin for my extra expenses in the school and for my allowance and because of that, here I am now.. That is why I am not deserting it, even if I'm busy in work I am collecting bitcoin if I have free time at work and weekends.

And besides we don't need to put ourselves for lots of hours just to do some bitcoin earning works.

So still while having such other activity in the real world, we can also do some bitcoin earnings method in our desired time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:35:08 PM

I also feel that Bitcoin has changed my life , because it opened new doors for me to work on the internet . Before Bitcoin , I was not able to use any freelancer site , whereas paypal restrict a lot of countries , but after I recognized Bitcoin , I started to search for sites which accept Bitcoin as payment method and I found a lot .
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:36:24 PM

Bitcoin as a digital currency have not changed my living style much, but it have supported me during hard days of my life due to the small earnings got additional to my day job earning.

In my experience, it has changed my life a bit, when I was still a school boy last school year, I rely on bitcoin for my extra expenses in the school and for my allowance and because of that, here I am now.. That is why I am not deserting it, even if I'm busy in work I am collecting bitcoin if I have free time at work and weekends.

And besides we don't need to put ourselves for lots of hours just to do some bitcoin earning works.

So still while having such other activity in the real world, we can also do some bitcoin earnings method in our desired time.

Yeah we can work on bitcoin in flexible hours, we can work on it whenever we have free time and even spending less time we can earn descent amount of bitcoins.
potatopower

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:49:13 PM

Yeah we can work on bitcoin in flexible hours, we can work on it whenever we have free time and even spending less time we can earn descent amount of bitcoins.
it is definitely great that you can have a free timetable when working with bitcoins, i think it might attract a lot of new people to it over time

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 05:11:03 PM

it is definitely great that you can have a free timetable when working with bitcoins, i think it might attract a lot of new people to it over time

Yeah that is the best thing about bitcoin and if you have various ways of earning it then you can also think of getting full  time into it where you will be able to earn more.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 02:02:08 PM

Yeah that is the best thing about bitcoin and if you have various ways of earning it then you can also think of getting full  time into it where you will be able to earn more.

Well it's not wrong if you make full time on bitcoin if you are earning decent income in a regular basis. But for me, a big no. Bitcoin works doesn't need to eat most of my hours that's why even while having a full time real life job I can managed well all of my bitcoin earnings works. And besides it's still better since all my spendings will be covered by my salary in real life job.
groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 03:12:35 PM

I also feel that Bitcoin has changed my life , because it opened new doors for me to work on the internet . Before Bitcoin , I was not able to use any freelancer site , whereas paypal restrict a lot of countries , but after I recognized Bitcoin , I started to search for sites which accept Bitcoin as payment method and I found a lot .

Looks like we have all same stories.    Me too, it changed my life.  I became active on the use of internet unlike before.  I always make sure that  I use every vacant time or available time I have in doing some posting, some typing, and reading trends about bitcoin.  I think it gives me more motivation to earn money.  Instead of watching drama on television, I'm in frontnof the computer to make my time valuable.  And it keeps me busy all the time. 
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 02:47:15 PM

indeed earnings bitcoin has give me good impact because it has become my steady income but i think bitcoin doesn't change my life because there is no different for my life and also i considers that good earnings from bitcoin doesn't automatically will change my life
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 02:50:10 PM

indeed earnings bitcoin has give me good impact because it has become my steady income but i think bitcoin doesn't change my life because there is no different for my life and also i considers that good earnings from bitcoin doesn't automatically will change my life

Yup, it's definitely a bitcoin benefit we can wait for all circumstances which are always given bitcoin. If it happens to you, then it is possible that you do not learn the bitcoin are in. So life/economy you are not experiencing the change. All the people who understand how to benefit in their lives definitely bitcoin will undergo changes. Trying to view yourself whether there is less of a science that you have in the bitcoin, if yes then add science of bitcoin
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 02:51:20 PM

Even if it hasn't changed your life but you should be satisfied with it as its giving you an opportunity to earn extra money from it and surely it will have positive impact on your life.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 03:15:09 PM

Even if it hasn't changed your life but you should be satisfied with it as its giving you an opportunity to earn extra money from it and surely it will have positive impact on your life.
If bitcoin enters in one's life it will surely make at least a small impact in their life. Particularly if it happens to a jobless person it will be a great turning point in his life.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 03:35:24 PM

i can happily say that my life was already good, but bitcoin made it better as my wealth has been increasing significantly from the moment i entered the bitcoin market. after that i also got more interested in bitcoin as technology. since day one bitcoin is in my head all day.
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 05:09:43 PM

I have know-ed about bitcoin since early 2015 and it has helped my in different ways
how i got to know about bitcoin was when i was to pay a developer who worked on my website and he said that the payment must be in bitcoin so i have to change my local currency to bitcoin from that day i started using it, i made different investment online with it lost a lot of cash gain a lot of cash.
Bitcoin respects your privacy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

It is fun to work with bitcoin (be your Owen bank today )

I will like to say think you to all of you who replied genuinely thank you very much

Bitcoin has changed my life on many ways starting from the time that I dedicate weekly to bitcoin reading what's going on with the bitcoin world, then the ability to use bitcoin, the knowledge that I gain through these years etc, but I don't think that I'm a hacker because I use bitcoin like in the Mr.Robot Tongue
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 05:11:45 PM

i can happily say that my life was already good, but bitcoin made it better as my wealth has been increasing significantly from the moment i entered the bitcoin market. after that i also got more interested in bitcoin as technology. since day one bitcoin is in my head all day.

Exactly, bitcoin has become an addiction for me, I always keep on looking at the price and also think how can I earn more bitcoins and what extra efforts do I need to put in to hold more coins in my wallet.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 09:34:56 PM

Well it didn't change my life, that much but it got me into cryptography, programming, trading and at all into global economy. but it sure changed the way I spend my time on line that's for sure Cheesy
I think for bitcoin provide a change in your life or give you knowledge. be it about programming, trading, and so on, it means that bitcoin has changed your life into a better direction or change your life in a positive direction ? and it also happend to me. Thanks bitcoin
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 09:38:38 PM

Financially it is giving benefits to every user of bitcoin, everyone with bitcoin is now earning much better and have saw a great change in their life, It has changed my life also regarding to my financial situation, before it my earning was much lower now I am earning better.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 10:55:42 PM

Financially it is giving benefits to every user of bitcoin, everyone with bitcoin is now earning much better and have saw a great change in their life, It has changed my life also regarding to my financial situation, before it my earning was much lower now I am earning better.

Im an online earner around 8 years already, before bitcoin my montly income without invest were around 15 dollars, knowing that some paid to click websites would turn scam before i reach payout, i were wasting 2 hours atleast clicking to get 0,02-0,04 dollars for each website. I had collected in a year something like 80 dollars, with the help of cyclers, with bitcoin im earning a decent ammount all months, and im very happy and glad to be and use bitcoin.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 11:20:35 PM

Exactly, bitcoin has become an addiction for me, I always keep on looking at the price and also think how can I earn more bitcoins and what extra efforts do I need to put in to hold more coins in my wallet.
Lol yeah this seems different from being addicted to gambling. if you become addicted bitcoin instead you'll more often for profit. because you will more often be in bitcoin and get bitcoin? I am also very happy to be in bitcoin I spent half a day trying to get bitcoin. it seems I was also addicted to bitcoin
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 11:36:00 PM

Yes bitcoin has changed my life too, because of bitcoin i know trading,mining, and another payment processor and i can get active income from Internet.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 11:36:54 PM

I have know-ed about bitcoin since early 2015 and it has helped my in different ways
how i got to know about bitcoin was when i was to pay a developer who worked on my website and he said that the payment must be in bitcoin so i have to change my local currency to bitcoin from that day i started using it, i made different investment online with it lost a lot of cash gain a lot of cash.
Bitcoin respects your privacy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

It is fun to work with bitcoin (be your Owen bank today )

Bitcoin does affect my life but it hasn't changed it completely.  I am not one of those pioneers that have  lots of bitcoin and turned their lives 180 degree when bitcoin price peaked.  I earned some Bitcoins, I lost some but at the end of the day my status hasn't changed at all.  My lifestyle is still the same except that instead of reading stuff about non-bitcoin article, now I am reading mostly about bitcoin articles.  Same set of time spending in front of PC.  So pretty much  it doesn't changed my life yet, for now it only changed my interest.

I do agreed to you dude, Bitcoin maybe can affect our interest only and were in the same road too. It is because before I read books most of the time but since I joined here for less than a week  only, I started little by little about bitcoin articles. So with this its also changed my habit and my behavior for good of course. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: