Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:10:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please help spectrocoin get my money  (Read 2302 times)
MarkMJ

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:28:52 PM

Why did it take so long then?
I only find out about this case today. And account was blocked by our compliance department and our customer support team do not have an obligation to unblock such account. Sorry for the inconvenience.

So by saying this ... you just make a SCAM
spectrocoin have a fucked up fee
Low security
Low support
Low life
I'm happy that I don't use this sheet anymore.

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
VytautasK

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 09:32:07 PM

I only find out about this case today. And account was blocked by our compliance department and our customer support team do not have an obligation to unblock such account. Sorry for the inconvenience.

So by saying this ... you just make a SCAM
spectrocoin have a fucked up fee
Low security
Low support
Low life
I'm happy that I don't use this sheet anymore.
What is wrong with you? We have one of the lowest fee in the market. Our security is pretty solid. We have one of the largest support team in the industry. We are improving our services everyday.

Why are you unhappy?

30+ currencies, bank wires, credit cards supported
Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
MarkMJ

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 11:24:44 PM

This is the problem!!!
When Nakamoto created the bitcoin she never think she will forget some aspects LIKE
People full of shit like you who owns spectrocoin, They always win, benefit but normal people will always lose, more than they have.

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 12:13:56 AM

If you look at the chat logs that he had with your rep he specifically told him in order to withdraw his cash he could convert it to BTC  Wink
MarkMJ

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 10:10:42 AM

If you look at the chat logs that he had with your rep he specifically told him in order to withdraw his cash he could convert it to BTC  Wink

Fuck you and your chat logs.

Hello

You got any refund?
Waiting reply.
Smiley

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

No I don't get anything, they don't post the transaction screenshot.

Nobitcoin
Legendary

In holiday we trust

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 05:28:34 PM

If you look at the chat logs that he had with your rep he specifically told him in order to withdraw his cash he could convert it to BTC  Wink

Fuck you and your chat logs.

Hello

You got any refund?
Waiting reply.
Smiley

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

No I don't get anything, they don't post the transaction screenshot.

What's your problem you working for Spectrocoin ? Can't you read what I typed that in context with ? You should keep of the chemicals.
Ghzoan (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 12:21:19 AM

Dear VytautasK,

It's look like you did the refund transaction today, because my account goes to zeros.

So, I have to wait 3-5 days.

I post this just to be clear and get the confirmation because I didn't get any notifications for the refund process.
[img=https://s32.postimg.org/3w0u8qoe9/Screenshot_30.png]

------
And for members the company did the refund for me without buying Bitcoins, just to be clear for all - it was a solution from the support team.

Regards,
Nobitcoin
Legendary

In holiday we trust

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 12:26:09 AM

Dear VytautasK,

It's look like you did the refund transaction today, because my account goes to zeros.

I post this just to be clear and get the confirmation because I didn't get any notifications for the refund process.

------
And for members the company did the refund for me without buying Bitcoins, just to be clear for all - it was a solution from the support team.

Regards,

Excellent news glad we could help  Smiley
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 01:34:28 AM

Dear VytautasK,

------

Regards,
lol he finally refunded your funds, even this is not a scam, they will need a certain period to process your thing, like queuing.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
Ghzoan (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 03:03:01 AM

Hi all,

I just get the refund in my bank account and they cost me 31$ for the transfer, I would like to thanks all users for helping me Smiley.

And thank you VytautasK for your solution.

Regards,
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 03:51:59 AM

Hi all,

I just get the refund in my bank account and they cost me 31$ for the transfer, I would like to thanks all users for helping me Smiley.

And thank you VytautasK for your solution.

Regards,
Glad you can get back your money, now you must lock this thread and adding RESOLVED in this thread.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: