Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:11:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Design responsive html Email Template Newsletter or Mailchimp Template  (Read 202 times)
vaishal (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 10:34:53 AM

Do you want to Run a successful Email campaign for your business or website ? Do you need a dashing and Eye catching design with free from spamming word?

A successful email campaign isn’t possible without fresh coding an email template. Decreasing the inbox rate is totally responsible for bad design.

building and broadcasting effective email marketing campaigns, I am able to confidently create emails which stand up to the rigours of spam filters and cross platform compatibilities.

You will get at 5 USD
✔ Excellent design with valid code
✔ integrate with Mailchimp, Aweber, Outlook and Get Response
✔ Email design as tabular coded HTML file
✔ Complete testing to make sure it appears well on all emails.
✔ Social media icons added to the template for FREE.
✔ Hosted images and HTML code provided for FREE.

I design other newsletter as well like iContact, Constant Contact, Get Response, Sendy, Aweber, Campaign Monitor, SwiftPage, Mad Mimi and ActiveTrail. I am avilable for email marketing also.

Test Email Templates into Your Mobile or Desktop : Yes, Send Me Your Email Work
I tested one of my email template in 10 different email clients and browsers Yes,Show Me The Results - Dropbox

Thank You,
Vaishal Patel
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: