Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:38:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Five digits  (Read 12259 times)
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 04:32:34 PM

It's unnatural, so I'd say it's impossible for at least next 3 years for bitcoin to reach 9999$ +
it is definitely possible, in my opinion the price of the bitcoin will grow a lot in the near and no one can predict what the price will be in 3 years so it can possibly give us good profit

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Eternadars

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 05:13:10 PM

It's unnatural, so I'd say it's impossible for at least next 3 years for bitcoin to reach 9999$ +
it is definitely possible, in my opinion the price of the bitcoin will grow a lot in the near and no one can predict what the price will be in 3 years so it can possibly give us good profit

I think the bitcoin price will not grow a lot in the near future. The bitcoin trading volume is very small at the moment.
miayama

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 06:28:33 PM

I think the bitcoin price will not grow a lot in the near future. The bitcoin trading volume is very small at the moment.

There is limited funds in the digital coin market. The traders are trading the altcoin at the moment, that will reduce the demand of bitcoin.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 07:28:36 PM

There is limited funds in the digital coin market. The traders are trading the altcoin at the moment, that will reduce the demand of bitcoin.

Exactly people are more attracted towards altcoin trading at a moment and bitcoin is facing the consequences for the same, as people are making really good profits in altcoin.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 07:56:36 PM

Exactly people are more attracted towards altcoin trading at a moment and bitcoin is facing the consequences for the same, as people are making really good profits in altcoin.

historically traders have went back to bitcoin as soon as there are signs of a rising price.

but right now, bitcoin has no reasons to rise, but it's a good sign we're at least holding stable despite all the negativity bitcoin has going for it right now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: