Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:20:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Does anyone here could lend 5BTC???Collateral is business Paypal account?[close]  (Read 373 times)
wkreatives (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 05:10:24 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2016, 11:30:52 AM by wkreatives

Close, i think btcjam could provide my need even though the interest rate is very high i will take it for now. thx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zend7

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 06:19:54 AM

Does anyone here could lend 5BTC???

Loan Amount: 5btc
Reason: For my mom medication treatment
BTC Address: 3MtASym1i3n81wgR4AjwB3xDF38hrCCTEj
Term Length: 2 years (monthly payment) i will pay with my btc provided above
Collateral: Business PayPal account with 2012-2016 PDF transaction history

Please respect my post, i'm willing to talk/discuss on skype if there is someone who can lend me.

To admin, if my post is inappropriate please let me know so i can remove it.

Best,
wk

Collateral is not valid as the Paypal accounts can be reclaimed back by asking their support service. The only valid collateral is altcoins in the value of 120% and bitcoin talk accounts (which of course don't apply here as you are asking for a 5 BTC loan).

I don't know to believe you or not for your mom medical treatment as there have been many scammers before who used that exact reason. If your mother is truly ill, then I am really sorry and I hope she gets well soon.

I am afraid you will have more success asking this loan in btcjam rather than here.
Abbybenson

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 06:24:30 AM

5 BTC is nearly $3000. I don't think anyone can lend you that sum. Ask your friend or relatives they can give you as you've said you can pay monthly.
wkreatives (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 06:53:17 AM

@Abbybenson, we tried but not of them will lend the said amount.

Collateral is not valid as the Paypal accounts can be reclaimed back by asking their support service. The only valid collateral is altcoins in the value of 120% and bitcoin talk accounts (which of course don't apply here as you are asking for a 5 BTC loan).

I don't know to believe you or not for your mom medical treatment as there have been many scammers before who used that exact reason. If your mother is truly ill, then I am really sorry and I hope she gets well soon.

I am afraid you will have more success asking this loan in btcjam rather than here.

I applied a loan on bitbond, will close this thread once get response/approve from them. Also will try to apply on btcjam today if i am qualified(thanks for the info)

The reason i post this thread is not to scam "i just want to borrow and pay it for a long term basis", how could i request to get back my paypal account when the email associated and used for all transactions is also given? And i won't curse my mother for money for what i said is true.

I respect your opinion or feedback i am aware of scams roaming around in the internet but i am not one of them and besides skype call, further discuss/conversation is live and i don't want to give all the details of my collateral as well if i don't feel secure or don't have assurance to get of my loan.

Thanks for your input.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: