Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:56:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCClam.com New Bitcoin Faucet, Games, and Dice Website  (Read 1888 times)
crab22

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 07:19:37 PM

I have 14 refarrals but no income
http://data3.floomby.com/files/share/17_7_2016/21/MA2WTlsyWEOjaXycSlSg.png
BTCClam (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 09:09:22 PM

Greetings,

We regret to inform you that this means that those users have not yet made a claim.

Many users have already received several payouts from referrals.

We made a test account to make sure you were being credited and you were.

Thank you for your time and hope you are enjoying the site.

Support.

crab22

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:48:29 PM

I dont receive conform. emails before.Maybe something wrong with my account?My reg email is crab221@hotmail.com
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 01:56:58 AM

I dont receive conform. emails before.Maybe something wrong with my account?My reg email is crab221@hotmail.com
Try using gmail i always had problems to receive the confirmation mail in my hotmail account when i tried to register in sites that use the same script as this,when i switched to gmail everything worked perfectly.
yurka5356

Activity: 418

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 10:34:38 AM

BTCClam,

What happens to the earning plan? It is 75 satoshi  Cheesy in 15 minutes now.
Your faucet is only 5 days on and you reduce rewards  Huh
It is not decent  Angry
Looks like fooling people.

Cats and Dogs Faucetmakers and Satoshihunters are living together
aliping

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 11:02:39 AM

I've stopped by this faucet  Grin
BTCClam (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 02:58:09 PM

BTCClam,

It is not decent  Angry

Greetings, we are not trying to fool anyone and you can now earn more than you did before.

You can earn 75 Satoshi every 15 minutes = 300 Satoshi an Hour. With roll dice you have the potential to earn up to 5,000 Satoshi and guaranteed at least 150 Satoshi every 30 minutes.

That's 600 Satoshi every hour now+.

Not to mention the other ways to earn like Classic Snake, Raffle, and the new offers (Install apps to earn satoshi on mobile or complete offers on mobile and desktop).

I hope this clears things up and sorry for any confusion.

Sincerely,

Support
BTCClam (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 03:19:30 PM

We have now disabled the need to confirm your e-mail and have activated your account.

Please let us know if you have any other issues.
BTCClam (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 01:32:04 AM

We are temporarily moving to weekly payments due to revenue sources. We hope you stick with us through this time and remember it will be only temporary.

Sincerely,

Support
yurka5356

Activity: 418

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 06:10:55 AM

Really not trying to fool anyone?
You see, this 75 sat / 15 min plan could be ok for a simplest faucet with instant payments to FaucetBOX.
Not for an accumulative type faucet with threshold of 15000 sat.
There are even better plans like on fautsy.com where you can claim over 100 sat every 5 min.
So why to waste time visiting BTCClam.com?

You ARE fooling people. First you attracted us with a good reward plan and then changed it.
If you are not going to the previous plan back people will leave from your faucet.

BTCClam,

It is not decent  Angry

Greetings, we are not trying to fool anyone and you can now earn more than you did before.

You can earn 75 Satoshi every 15 minutes = 300 Satoshi an Hour. With roll dice you have the potential to earn up to 5,000 Satoshi and guaranteed at least 150 Satoshi every 30 minutes.

That's 600 Satoshi every hour now+.

Not to mention the other ways to earn like Classic Snake, Raffle, and the new offers (Install apps to earn satoshi on mobile or complete offers on mobile and desktop).

I hope this clears things up and sorry for any confusion.

Sincerely,

Support

Cats and Dogs Faucetmakers and Satoshihunters are living together
BTCClam (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 07:16:00 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2016, 07:45:00 AM by BTCClam

Really not trying to fool anyone?
You see, this 75 sat / 15 min plan could be ok for a simplest faucet with instant payments to FaucetBOX.
Not for an accumulative type faucet with threshold of 15000 sat.
There are even better plans like on fautsy.com where you can claim over 100 sat every 5 min.
So why to waste time visiting BTCClam.com?

You ARE fooling people. First you attracted us with a good reward plan and then changed it.
If you are not going to the previous plan back people will leave from your faucet.

BTCClam,

What happens to the earning plan? It is 75 satoshi  Cheesy in 15 minutes now.
Your faucet is only 5 days on and you reduce rewards  Huh
It is not decent  Angry

I'm sorry you feel like we are fooling you. We really aren't trying to. The rewards are now higher than they were before so I don't understand the upset. The threshold was also lowered to 10,000 Satoshi.

Fautsy looks like a nice website and they have probably been around a decent amount of time. We are still trying to get established and it has been a fight finding a good advertising partners being a new website.

We want to raise the rewards, add more games and other things to do but it will take some time as everything gets balanced out.

I hope you understand.

What do you believe a good reward per time is?

Thank you for your time

Sincerely,

Support
boomShakalaka

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 07:31:35 AM

Actually i glad to see that you trying to improve your website, but currently all my referrals stop claiming 75sat/15min faucet..so i have 0.05% refcomission from Roll dice and HiLo(maybe, idk because its almost nothing)
I think 350sat every 60 minutes from faucet+125sat every 30 minutes from Roll Dice is a happy medium for all of us:)
BTCClam (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 08:10:03 AM

Actually i glad to see that you trying to improve your website, but currently all my referrals stop claiming 75sat/15min faucet..so i have 0.05% refcomission from Roll dice and HiLo(maybe, idk because its almost nothing)
I think 350sat every 60 minutes from faucet+125sat every 30 minutes from Roll Dice is a happy medium for all of us:)

Greetings!

Thank you for your feedback. We have changed the faucet to 100 Satoshi Every 15 minutes. Hopefully this is better for everyone.

We also changed the ref commission to 10% for faucet claims, 5% for dice roll, and 5% for  Hi-Lo.

I encourage everyone to leave feedback to let us know how you like/dislike the change.

Thank you for your time

Sincerely,

Support
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: